Author Topic: Burrowing in  (Read 1336 times)

Judy Hopps

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
Burrowing in
« on: June 27, 2020, 09:23:50 am »
Keen to get in to it.

Happy to see the puns start early.

Are they the Fresh Prints of Bel-Air per chance?
Do not call me Joody Hoops!

Judy Hopps

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
Re: Burrowing in
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2020, 09:32:27 am »
Classic early birb problem.

Poirot and I PMed each other at the same time. I've only faux pas'd once so far. Good first half hour.

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2020, 09:45:43 am »
What was the faux pas? What are your strategy so far? Are you gonna hide in a bunny hole or gonna hop out to the front line?

Judy Hopps

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2020, 06:55:39 pm »
I sent a few of my tribe mates case files we were to work on together as a way to break the ice. Sent Poirot surveillance duty without thinking. Although Lucifer seems keen on his undercover investigation of an illegal prostitution ring.

Judy Hopps

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2020, 07:39:50 pm »
First round of messaging done.

Poirot/Cheddar/Lucifer/Grouch/Myself are the chatters.

Looking like Judy and Quintin are the early less so messagers. Still really early days and I mean I was asleep for a good chunk of it so there's that.

I really like Lucifer and Cheddar especially at the moment.

Judy Hopps

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2020, 10:18:03 pm »
I've already been feeding Cheddar stinky cheese, so their breakfast has been taken care of. And considering that it's illegal to wash with shampoo, and you have to use cheese, I *smell* like a dog's breakfast :)

Just call me Queen of Trash(though don't tell her I borrowed her title), I got you fam.

In all honesty though, for being the last I got to properly meet, you've blown the pants right off of a lot of the tribe already.

I guess I must be doing something right.

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2020, 11:51:37 am »
It's been a hot minute since we've checked in. What's the word?

Judy Hopps

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2020, 05:32:11 pm »
Today in PD Jenny appears and immediately talks shop and throws shade like she hasn't been hella absent from messaging.

Grouch/Poirot/Me dance around forming an alliance. Nothing happens.

Grouch/Cheddar/Me dance around forming an alliance. Nothing happens.

Lucifer and Jenny are besties ???????????????????????????????????

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2020, 06:19:33 pm »
Aww, I'll be your bestie. You just gotta let me know what I gotta do.  8) 8)

In return, just share us more of that good ol' gossip. What makes you think Lucifer and Jenny are the best of friends?

Judy Hopps

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2020, 06:36:20 pm »
They've both mentioned it. I think Jenny feels closer to Lucifer than Lucifer feels to her though.

It seems like Jenny is all business and no play which I'm not a huge fan of but I guess wysiwyg isn't the worst trait ever.

Jenny has also been messaging Lucifer about me. So I think at the moment from my view Poirot/Grouch are a pair. Lucifer/Jenny is maybe a pair if Lucifer swings like that. Cheddar is well loved but not anyone's best friend afaik Likely second on everyone's list. Quentin is the chum likely to be cut if we end up in a tribal.

Judy Hopps

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2020, 07:09:38 am »
Tribal Power Rankings
Grouch
Cheddar
Poirot
Myself
Lucifer
Jenny
Who?

My rankings
Poirot
Grouch
Lucifer
Cheddar
Oh yeah his name is Quentin
Jenny

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2020, 07:17:59 am »
Oof, I like that slight against Quentin. :D

You've deduced that there could be a couple alliances already forming early in this game. Does this worry you that perhaps you nee to form a partnership or latch onto another group at this point in time? Or do you feel that this action is short-sighted in relation to the overall progression of this game?

Judy Hopps

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2020, 07:21:44 pm »
I think at this point with this particular tribe, and given it looks like there won't be a shuffle for at least a little while, forming an alliance will be seen as a push for power.

That is not always a bad thing, but this is a very coy tribe, and if a threat emerges, which I may or may not be seen as that may not be the best thing as the tribe will feel strong even with one better player out. If someone sees value in Quentin, then things start to get dicey.

For the moment I am happy to be as coy as everyone else, as currently there is growing resentment towards Jenny in the tribe. Making a move will not let that fester. And Jenny feels like she may be harder to deal with the longer the game goes.

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2020, 07:41:57 pm »
Congratulations on immunity and making it to the top 20. What's your agenda for the next 24 hours?

Judy Hopps

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2020, 07:52:14 pm »
Apparently going against everything I just said and offering Poirot an alliance.

#justsurvivorthings