Author Topic: Penelope Garcia - Seventh Juror  (Read 1587 times)

Sherlock Holmes

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Penelope Garcia - Seventh Juror
« on: August 05, 2020, 05:07:16 pm »
So close to the end...

Judy Hopps

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
Re: Penelope Garcia - Seventh Juror
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2020, 05:08:28 pm »
Such surprise.

But wanted to ask. How are Leon and Poirot, bc unless they are friends again Rust has already won the game.
Do not call me Joody Hoops!

Scruff McGruff

• Desk Duty
  • Facing a five-course meal of crime.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2020, 05:11:52 pm »
Penelope! Sorry to see you here. I would have most likely voted for you had you made the end. Check my voting list in the General Discussion page.

Penelope Garcia

• Desk Duty
  • Enchantress of all things possible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2020, 05:18:09 pm »
Such surprise.

But wanted to ask. How are Leon and Poirot, bc unless they are friends again Rust has already won the game.

Seem to be back on the good side. I really don't understand Leon's play?

This round was easily in Rust/Lu's hands and Poirot and I knew we were on the block, and he was telling both of us that he was with us 100% and definitely voting for the other person. Neither of us believed it until Rust/Lu confirmed their pick.

Penelope Garcia

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2020, 05:19:17 pm »
Penelope! Sorry to see you here. I would have most likely voted for you had you made the end. Check my voting list in the General Discussion page.

<333 Thanks for causing a mess that round and giving us so much ammunition to work with. I think you made the biggest waves in this merge by far :P

Judy Hopps

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2020, 05:20:45 pm »
Honestly, you and Poirot come to me with anything other than you as an option for me, we don't go back to back. I was surprised you didn't attempt to use me as a shield.

Penelope Garcia

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2020, 05:30:18 pm »
Honestly, you and Poirot come to me with anything other than you as an option for me, we don't go back to back. I was surprised you didn't attempt to use me as a shield.

I did. You didn't respond.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 05:33:36 pm by Penelope Garcia »

Judy Hopps

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2020, 05:32:45 pm »
?You shut it down as an option. And yeah I slept through the TC, lol.

Penelope Garcia

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2020, 05:33:46 pm »
You were the one that closed the door on voting for Leon with your last message of, "We are back on good terms." leaving the only options available to me at the time as Poirot or Rust and I was definitely not voting Rust. And then instead of a response from you, I get a message from Poirot saying, "So Judy tells me you're thinking of voting either me or Rust?" I had no choice. I genuinely wanted to take you to Final 5 because I doubt this would have happened. But your tendency to stop responding during a tribal bit you (and by extension, me) there.

Scruff McGruff

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2020, 05:38:00 pm »

<333 Thanks for causing a mess that round and giving us so much ammunition to work with. I think you made the biggest waves in this merge by far :P

No problem. As I’ve said a lot here, my intention was to completely throw myself on a grenade for you and Rust so you’d have time to regroup and make it further into the merge. I’d say it was successful.

Judy Hopps

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2020, 05:39:27 pm »
Oh yeah I totally didn't help. But you needed to vote Rust to not go after me. Like you had zero choices. Getting rid of me gets rid of you next. Poirot may have swung but I would have needed to be online to talk that out.

Like you not wanting Rust is what inevitably lost you the game here because Rust is really the only person who had a chance of winning. Like zero of the people in here would have voted for me. Very few would vote Lucifer. Probably Leon doesn't have many. You/Rust/Poirot were the only winner options at final 6.

But like when I woke up to nothing with 50 minutes left I went eh fuck it I'll go back to sleep for half an hour, whatever.

Judy Hopps

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2020, 05:40:30 pm »

No problem. As I’ve said a lot here, my intention was to completely throw myself on a grenade for you and Rust so you’d have time to regroup and make it further into the merge. I’d say it was successful.

Interestingly I was in trouble with Lucifer and Leon until you posted that, and that helped me get both of them on side again so you ended up hurting Poirot and Jake but helping me.

Penelope Garcia

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2020, 05:46:03 pm »
Oh yeah I totally didn't help. But you needed to vote Rust to not go after me. Like you had zero choices. Getting rid of me gets rid of you next. Poirot may have swung but I would have needed to be online to talk that out.

Like you not wanting Rust is what inevitably lost you the game here because Rust is really the only person who had a chance of winning. Like zero of the people in here would have voted for me. Very few would vote Lucifer. Probably Leon doesn't have many. You/Rust/Poirot were the only winner options at final 6.

But like when I woke up to nothing with 50 minutes left I went eh fuck it I'll go back to sleep for half an hour, whatever.

I can understand that, but considering you were quite literally giving me nothing and spreading my messages around to others, I didn't have an avenue where I could trust you enough with voting out Rust there. I wish we were able to talk more and come to a better conclusion, but it didn't happen. I banked on winning the challenge and the stupid candlesticks kept me away from that :P

Penelope Garcia

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2020, 05:46:21 pm »

100%

Scruff McGruff

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2020, 05:49:23 pm »

Interestingly I was in trouble with Lucifer and Leon until you posted that, and that helped me get both of them on side again so you ended up hurting Poirot and Jake but helping me.

I mean, my intention was never to hurt you. I only called you out in public and then changed it to attract attention to myself and make sure people would stay on me. You were in the middle of my list because I couldn’t find anything bad to say about you. I was... sort of neutral, which was more than I could say for Lennie, Jake, Hercule, and Lucifer.