Author Topic: Clues!  (Read 760 times)

Joss Carter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Clues!
« on: July 14, 2020, 05:15:10 pm »
This is where clues can be used for the tiger mystery!

You start with 1 clue available.

Grouch Cop

• Desk Duty
  • Welcome to Grouchland, now scram!
    • View Profile
Re: Clues!
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2020, 12:23:08 am »
I have questions for you! The questions we ask to sort stuff out, can it be about the avatars specifically, or must it be about the descriptors you've given us underneath each avatar?
You have the right to scream your head off. Should you give up the right to scream your head off, someone who will scream their head off... will be provided for you.

Joss Carter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2020, 12:24:46 am »
It must be about the descriptors under the avatar.

Basically much like the names were largely stolen from Carmen Sandiego games, so too are the questions supposed to mimic the warrant process in Carmen Sandiego.

Grouch Cop

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2020, 12:25:26 am »
Totally fine, just wanted to make sure as I build my hopefully easier to track spreadsheet.
You have the right to scream your head off. Should you give up the right to scream your head off, someone who will scream their head off... will be provided for you.

Grouch Cop

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2020, 12:42:55 am »
More questions! When someone makes an incorrect arrest, will it say who they arrested wrongly?

Grouch Cop

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2020, 12:56:54 am »
Are you allowed to share questions you've asked and the answers you've gotten with other people?

Joss Carter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2020, 01:02:23 am »
Yes and yes, respectively.

Grouch Cop

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2020, 01:04:35 am »
Can questions be about their names and not just their physical description? I.e, does the suspect's first name start with a letter in the first half of the alphabet?

Joss Carter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2020, 01:07:04 am »
No.

Grouch Cop

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2020, 01:08:47 am »
Thought not :)

Joss Carter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2020, 05:55:18 pm »
You have earned a clue from the challenge.  You have 2 remaining.

Grouch Cop

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2020, 07:18:32 pm »
There's a fingerprint on the PD badge. I wonder if it matches the fingerprint culprits from challenge 1.

Grouch Cop

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2020, 07:20:02 pm »
It looks an awful lot like Earl Martin's.

Joss Carter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2020, 07:20:44 pm »
You have found another clue! You now have 3 remaining.

Grouch Cop

• Desk Duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2020, 09:24:35 pm »
Info from Cheddar: I can already tell you, the killer doesn’t walk with a limp or have tiny hands