Author Topic: Episode 4: Stunted Growth  (Read 902 times)

Holly Short

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 4
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2020, 04:59:31 pm »
By the by, for this challenge we made sure to not have too much of an American bias by including some European and Australian logos.  I have no idea how easy or hard they will be to find.
I uh... tried to explore the WHOLE WORLD for this challenge.

Joss Carter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2020, 05:01:28 pm »

Tachikoma

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2020, 08:49:10 pm »
this challenge has drawn my attention to the fact that the silver/sepia ms themes still have a noose in the logo and that seems really not great

Joss Carter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2020, 08:51:20 pm »
this challenge has drawn my attention to the fact that the silver/sepia ms themes still have a noose in the logo and that seems really not great
Fun fact that I have permission from Zor to talk about: mith is going to be replacing the logos very soon, or at least removing them very soon and replacing them later.  How soon? Soon enough that I literally sent mith a PM this morning asking him to give us 8 hours before he did anything.

Tachikoma

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2020, 09:38:03 pm »
nice

Holly Short

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2020, 10:11:56 pm »
Grouch Cop getting The Bell Jar and Bananas in Pyjamas <3

Burton Guster

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2020, 10:36:55 pm »
WAIT YOU CAN JUST COPY PASTE THE LIST IN, REALLY?

Burton Guster

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2020, 03:13:03 pm »
This is going to be close. Choosing to pre-emptively end instead of trying to do some more in the last two hours might cost BAU the challenge, especially with that mistaken W

Joss Carter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2020, 04:01:33 pm »
Obviously I'll double-check at submission time, but it looks like SVU needs two more correct.  Most of the ones they have left are hard, but Twilight, Dr Pepper, and Proboards are all on the table.

Burton Guster

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2020, 04:04:17 pm »
Obviously I'll double-check at submission time, but it looks like SVU needs two more correct.  Most of the ones they have left are hard, but Twilight, Dr Pepper, and Proboards are all on the table.

Spec Form has them down 106 to 109, so I think they need 4 more? I forget when they began but it was close to BAU.

Joss Carter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2020, 04:06:27 pm »
Oh right, got confused with the "wrong answers -2" thing and applied to right answers as well.

Burton Guster

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2020, 04:20:52 pm »
Actually by like 5 minutes I think SVU wins the tie

Finnick

• Spectator
  • #blm #acab
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2020, 06:52:01 pm »
cue the paranoia

everyone is gonna be so worried that its not actually chan while everyone is totally down for it being chan

Finnick

• Spectator
  • #blm #acab
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2020, 07:00:40 pm »
I'm just the vote cause the challenge was trash and my sleep schedule was during the swap so it's just gg it seems. w/e. nothing I can really do about it when all the deadlines are when i'm supposed to be sleeping.

darn

maybe this will make people's paranoia fly off the handle??? it seems like hes gonna lie down and take it. i wonder how others will respond.

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2020, 07:16:38 pm »
Also, having it pointed out twice that we voted out the person with the best score in the game that round is a whoops, didn't notice that. Oh well.

THANK YOU PIKACHU. 20 detectives and 1 person notices.