Author Topic: Episode 12: A Ruff Ending  (Read 2508 times)

Joss Carter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Episode 12: A Ruff Ending
« on: July 24, 2020, 05:05:34 pm »
That was a fantastic round. More of that, please.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2020, 05:10:33 pm by Joss Carter »

Burton Guster

• Spectator
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 12
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2020, 05:06:14 pm »
Wait I can't see the jury forum, or am I just looking in the wrong place?

Joss Carter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2020, 05:08:03 pm »
That is intentional. It took me four games to have a modteam that would let me try this experiment but here we are:

Quote from: Jury Board
If you are here, then your time as a player in the game is over. However, your time as a juror has just begun!

Common sense rules apply here. Don't out your ID, you can grumble at the jerks who put you here but don't be a dick about it, that sort of thing. At the end of this game you will be responsible for voting for who you want to win Survivor PD.

We are trying something new in this game; the spectators cannot see this subforum and in 24 hours they will lose access to your confessional.  We encourage you to make one last "This is my Ponderosa" post in your confessional, but this is not required.

Joss Carter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2020, 05:09:24 pm »
And to preemptively address the next few posts, I know the immediate reaction from you all isn't going to be a positive one. This is an experiment I've wanted to do for a long time and I genuinely think it will make the end more exciting. If it turns out to suck, then we never have to do it again!  But I want to see it once.

Tachikoma

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2020, 05:10:33 pm »
Oh that's pretty interesting.

Tachikoma

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2020, 05:11:49 pm »
i actually kinda don't like heading into ftc as a spectator already knowing the outcome, so why not?

Burton Guster

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2020, 05:17:31 pm »
i actually kinda don't like heading into ftc as a spectator already knowing the outcome, so why not?

I mean typically FTC changes a lot with the game. There have been a few dominant FTCs but I'm not sure not being able to see the jury forum changes that. And I definitely prefer the ability to opt into seeing the jury forum, but *shrug* we'll see what happens.

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2020, 05:18:00 pm »
That is intentional. It took me four games to have a modteam that would let me try this experiment but here we are:

Quote from: Jury Board
If you are here, then your time as a player in the game is over. However, your time as a juror has just begun!

Common sense rules apply here. Don't out your ID, you can grumble at the jerks who put you here but don't be a dick about it, that sort of thing. At the end of this game you will be responsible for voting for who you want to win Survivor PD.

We are trying something new in this game; the spectators cannot see this subforum and in 24 hours they will lose access to your confessional.  We encourage you to make one last "This is my Ponderosa" post in your confessional, but this is not required.
I think I like this!

Burton Guster

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2020, 05:22:19 pm »
URGHH i can't claim it. Who spilled?? I knew it. GoodoOodoa;dlskfadslksfns f I hate this!!! Why have there been THREE IDOLS. And there's definitely going to be more. UGHHH

So about that.....

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2020, 05:28:48 pm »

I LITERALLY called it. URGGHHH
Oh my god.

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2020, 05:32:53 pm »
Jake demanding apologies and chiding people as untrustworthy... he still needs to get the numbers back!!

Alexandra Cabot

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2020, 05:48:35 pm »
hey guys i know i sent different diagrams affirming my unique love for you to everyone but if you could apologise to me 🥺👉👈

Joss Carter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2020, 05:49:05 pm »
hey guys i know i sent different diagrams affirming my unique love for you to everyone but if you could apologise to me 🥺👉👈
ahahahahaha

Burton Guster

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2020, 05:49:14 pm »
Did Jake miss that the vote wasn't even close? Like this is where YOU apologize Jake, and ask what you did wrong so you can attempt to fix it enough that you don't just, go this round.

Alexandra Cabot

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2020, 05:50:01 pm »
i like the jury thing.