Author Topic: Thread 1  (Read 1906 times)

Lucifer Morningstar

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
Re: Thread 1
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2020, 04:04:18 am »
New friends? New enemies? How would you rank your new tribemates in terms of favorability?
I still wanna do Voice Confessionals but I've been inconsistent with that so I'm just gonna type out answers real quick while I'm free.

New Friends: Scruff and Jake- There's now a four person alliance between me, those two and Grouch. There's also been talks about trying to expand our group a little bit and maybe include Quentin and/or Rust, but I'm not sure about that yet. The group formed because 1. we all liked each other and 2. we are all worried about the 12th being too strong with their four members on this tribe.

We felt that the 12th was positioning to go after Quentin round 1 based on some interactions with them. (They, most notably Pikachu, were fishing for information about and seemed to indicate they disliked Quentin at first). If Quentin goes first TC on this tribe and the former 12th stay strong, it obviously puts the four of us in a less than ideal position because the numbers would be even and the 12th might try to strongman us and pick us off one by one. So the idea with this alliance is that the different minorities tribes band together and take out a former 12th whenever we first go to TC and then follow that up by taking control of the tribe.

Other possible friend may be Nick- we're in different time zones, so it's hard to say, but my early interactions with him have been great. He's been the most open and honest with me out of the former 12ths so I really appreciate that. Gonna have to wait and see on this.

For me Rust and Pikachu fall in a very neutral category. Rust and me have mainly just exchanged fluffy short messages. So the conversation has been meh. I've gotten longer messages from Pikachu, but I felt like they pried for information from me early on and offered very little in return. So I have some generic untrustworthy vibes from them.

New Enemies: Maybe Penelope? Too early to call, but if I have my way she'll go home soon. She's nice enough i guess, but she hasn't messaged me in over 24 hours which is always super troubling and relationships won't work with communication breakdowns like that. Her messages aren't anything special either. Sure she did try hard in the challenge which could make it hard to eliminate her, but idgaf about challenge performance

Lucifer Morningstar

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2020, 04:44:05 am »
Breaking News Alert: Apparently Nick and Pikachu really like me. Nick has indicated he possibly wants an alliance between the three of us down the road. He's also said he wants to vote out Quentin(who's surprised? I'm not)

Lucifer Morningstar

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2020, 08:30:37 pm »
I'm sorry I should post in my confessional more i'm just not exactly sure what to say when we keep winning and nothing ever happens. This is a new feeling for me

Lucifer Morningstar

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2020, 12:36:05 pm »

Lucifer Morningstar

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2020, 05:07:12 pm »
i've honestly never been happier to miss a challenge this looks like something I'd be sooooo bad at

Lucifer Morningstar

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2020, 11:00:40 pm »
Sorry I haven't been active in here as much. There's just nothing happening on this tribe. We've been winning too many challenges and haven't swapped enough

Lucifer Morningstar

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2020, 05:25:15 am »
I literally stayed up all night writing essays. I make such terrible life decisions like wtf is wrong with me

Lucifer Morningstar

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2020, 05:36:01 am »
I just tried writing imparticular instead of in particular- re: how you know my brain isn't really functioning right now.

Lucifer Morningstar

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2020, 06:31:31 pm »
IMPORTANT THOUGHT ABOUT MS SURVIVOR

I know this may not necessarily be designed to mimic the show completely, etc. But why don't we know what the challenge is before sitting somebody out? On the show they get to see what they're doing and then choose their sit out based on that.

Joss Carter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2020, 06:34:15 pm »
IMPORTANT THOUGHT ABOUT MS SURVIVOR

I know this may not necessarily be designed to mimic the show completely, etc. But why don't we know what the challenge is before sitting somebody out? On the show they get to see what they're doing and then choose their sit out based on that.
I agree with this in theory.

I think it's a reflection of the fact that not everybody will be online when the challenge is posted, and to wait for everybody to check in before deciding who sits out, and doing that every single time there's an imbalance, takes enough extra time that ultimately it's not worth it.

Lucifer Morningstar

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2020, 06:38:30 pm »
That's very fair. Part of me wondered about posting the next challenge a few hours before TC ends to give tribes time to prepare? Granted that could be problematic when a swap is being planned, etc so it's not perfect.

Lucifer Morningstar

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2020, 09:37:07 pm »
Hattori hasn't been online in over a week. They might be my next candidate for a funeral :(

Lucifer Morningstar

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2020, 01:40:40 am »
ljasldfjasklhuuelkgjl;skjtysoe;ihkl;sehjt

Lucifer Morningstar

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2020, 02:42:06 pm »
multiple people seem to think edge of extinction is happening this game- if that's the case, I'm gonna tilt

Lucifer Morningstar

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2020, 05:07:39 pm »
fuck