Author Topic: Thread 1  (Read 1929 times)

Re: Thread 1
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2020, 12:45:28 pm »
HITCHCOCK: Thank you so much for saving Mable.
SCULLY: Mable is what he calls his favorite toilet seat.  Thank you so much for rescuing Gloria.
HITCHCOCK: Gloria is Scully's girl.  And by girl I mean toilet seat.  She's in the stall right next door to Mable.
SCULLY: Anyway, sorry you haven't seen us lately.  We've been getting... reacquainted.
HITCHCOCK: We're here now though!  So can you please catch us up on your game so far?  Give us the full debriefing!
SCULLY: Well, maybe not the full debriefing.  Maybe just a few sentences.
HITCHCOCK: Three sentences or less, please!

Lucifer Morningstar

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2020, 03:01:58 am »
I was chilling and winning immunity challenges. Then I went to TC and everything fell apart on me. Now I'm pretty clueless about what's happening and waiting until the majority alliance removes me from the game in a round or two.

Lucifer Morningstar

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2020, 11:01:42 am »
If I have any say over what happens here I'd really like to see Scruff and Jake voted out because they both suck.

Tachikoma

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2020, 11:09:53 am »
in what way?

Lucifer Morningstar

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 22, 2020, 11:51:01 am »
They've just constantly ignored me. Like I get it, I'm not a major player in the game right now and it's whatever. But it's a terrible strategy, because if I end up on the jury and they don't- I'll literally vote for eight other players before them.

Alexandra Cabot

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2020, 04:17:55 am »
i'm dumb as rocks can you explain to me what the tribal vibe is currently

Lucifer Morningstar

• Mafiascum's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2020, 10:21:06 am »
NOBODY WANTS TO MAKE A DECISION ABOUT WHO TO VOTE AND IT HAS ME OUTRAGED but on the surface i'm pretending to be chill

also don't say that- you are not dumb, you are smart.