Author Topic: Queen Chrysalis  (Read 2342 times)

Princess Celestia

• Royal Alicorns
    • View Profile
Queen Chrysalis
« on: May 13, 2019, 01:21:23 pm »
Sounds like that was a live TC!  Sorry it ended this way.

Rainbow Dash

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
Re: Queen Chrysalis
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2019, 01:22:21 pm »
Well that was the shortest eliminator run ever

Derpy Hooves

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2019, 01:23:52 pm »
that's so weird, thought a rarity elimination was coming up. oh well, I'm not out yet

SENT USING PONYPHONE
ALWAYS I WANT TO BE WITH YOU MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU AND LIVE IN HARMONY HARMONY OH LOVE

Queen Chrysalis

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2019, 01:25:30 pm »
Oh it was fucking WILD. Even if the deadline was at the nicer time, I don't think I got out of there. Coco is playing hardball, but hopefully I put enough of the shit that went down out there that she can come say hello soon. Also fuck me for not using the Chicken. Rarity has an extra vote, and my chicken, and the parasprites and a hateboner for Coco we'll see if she fucks shit up or not.

I kinda fucked up a few times, so sorry friends.

Rainbow Dash

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2019, 01:26:29 pm »
Hey Chryssie what happened the round I went

Derpy Hooves

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2019, 01:27:42 pm »
I kinda fucked up a few times, so sorry friends.

SENT USING PONYPHONE
ALWAYS I WANT TO BE WITH YOU MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU AND LIVE IN HARMONY HARMONY OH LOVE

Derpy Hooves

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2019, 01:28:30 pm »
anyway I pick granny

SENT USING PONYPHONE

Queen Chrysalis

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2019, 01:34:09 pm »
Well you were the biggest scary threat person that people could agree upon being who needed to go cuz you were basically as far as everypony was selling it the person running the merge and thus very very scary. Also Granny and Coco had an alliance with DJ and Soarin so that may have been some of why you went home as hard as you did. And to be blunt, I really was starting to just feel like a pawn on your chess board, which is why I was trying to not feel that way. Just you were doing so many things, or at least they were being credited to you and that was scary.

Coco didn't come out of there looking too hot tbh, and it's possible me going means Rarity and DJ will actually be friends out of necessity here. Fuck those apples though, why didn't we murder more of them earlier?

Rainbow Dash

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2019, 01:41:07 pm »
Wait so Pear was the person who voted with me?

Coco was goddamn ruthless, spent the last hour and a half playing Onitama with me and talking about where the game was going. I'd be angry with her if I wasn't so impressed by her ability to keep that up in live chat.
I knew Granny was in to some degree with DJ and Soarin, I didn't know Coco was in on it too. Ugh.

So what exactly happened this round? How did Rarity end up with all your items? And why does she hate Coco?

Derpy Hooves

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2019, 01:42:59 pm »
Coco was goddamn ruthless, spent the last hour and a half playing Onitama with me and talking about where the game was going.
Lmaooooooooooooo how ironic

SENT USING PONYPHONE

Rainbow Dash

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2019, 01:46:23 pm »
ikr

Queen Chrysalis

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2019, 02:04:07 pm »
Well, just caught up on everything, and good to know I wasn't wrong in the fact I didn't have much of anything with anypony and didn't matter in anypony's plans in the long term, excellent. Oh yeah, Pear didn't get online in time to see that everypony was voting for you.

And well.. Rarity has my stuff because I gave it to her, I was going to use stuff here so I didn't cancel out her vote next round, but she wasn't around for me to be sure whether I should do that, and I, pun intended, chickened out and didn't play my shit, which would have been on Granny. But the vote being me was a last minute change over because I was vocally talking about voting for Granny. And I had trusted Coco, cuz... Honestly? All y'all lied to me about everything all fucking merge EXCEPT Star and Pinkie and they were gone first. And Coco, Granny, Pear, and DJ were the only people who didn't, or so I thought. DJ was somepony I wanted to do things with, and I maybe could have done some more if I didn't lie to DJ and Soarin during the Derpy round.

But like, I gave stuff to Rarity because she needs it the most rn. And one of the items cancels out her double vote so I'd rather she have it instead of DJ who could cancel her shit. But also, the parasprites DON'T expire this round, they don't have an expiration date. So I don't know when idols expire, but it if they last til F5, that can cancel an idol being used. I was holding on to things because I wanted to make sure that I wasn't going to go home for pulling what I did since some people probably would have figured out where the items came from.

Basically this round could have been a Pear vote if he didn't win immunity, but he did.(I'm just assuming at this point I've been sold so much shit, so take everything with so much goddamn salt) So DJ was considering Rarity but weighing the odds of whether or not that was even viable. And for the last few rounds Coco had been talking to me about the fact that Granny should definitely be moved on and sent home maybe? So this round happened and we both kind of agreed that she was in the best position here, and voting her would be a decent idea. So that was something I was throwing around with people, and well... I don't think I need to fill in the rest about what happened. Pear pushed for me to go really hard, though he was the first person to actually tell me I was in trouble. So there was that. And Rarity hates Coco because we were supposed to have endgame plans with her maybe, and we were really close and Coco hadn't lied to us and we'd done things together. And I bet the reason I went home is Coco pinned all this on me and she was the vote that could have kept me in as well. And the thing is, I was in enough of a shit position that honestly, I would have gone everywhere with Coco and had no intention whatsoever to move against her. The deadline was fucking shit for everypony though, so that kind of played into some things.

Also, for the record, I was kinda close to Granny, but I saw her for what she was. She was also the only person there who kept me company before results happened. Rarity and DJ at least said goodbye, but it was fucking quiet and I couldn't do a damn thing. Hell it's been fairly quiet all merge. This was kind of a shitty merge for me, and it never got better.

Derpy Hooves

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2019, 02:14:10 pm »
Well, just caught up on everything, and good to know I wasn't wrong in the fact I didn't have much of anything with anypony and didn't matter in anypony's plans in the long term, excellent. Oh yeah, Pear didn't get online in time to see that everypony was voting for you.
You were in my endgame plans >.>

SENT USING PONYPHONE

Queen Chrysalis

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2019, 02:17:43 pm »
Yeah well hindsight. I couldn't be sure if that was a mistake or not when I was all in for it. But man, I really bought into what Coco was selling. She is ruthless.

Pinkie Pie

• Ponyrosa
  • Smile! Smile! Smile!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2019, 02:19:26 pm »
I like how I told y'all not to trust Coco after FlimFlam went, and lookie here 👀👀 y'all shouldn't have trusted Coco 😂
When you're rife with devastation, there's a simple explanation.
You're a toy maker's creation, trapped inside a crystal ball.
And whichever way he tilts it, know that we must be resilient.
We won't let them break our spirits, as we sing our silly song.

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2019, 03:50:46 pm »
Gonna take a moment to cry brb

Queen Chrysalis

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2019, 04:35:58 pm »
Gonna take a moment to cry brb
Want me to share the ice cream supply I got for my sadness too? I got a bunch. This isn't how I wanted to see you again :(

Derpy Hooves

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2019, 04:48:52 pm »
Come on, do away with the sadness ice cream, I'm breaking out the NON-ALCOHOLIC PARTY BEVERAGES!!! WOOHOO!

SENT USING PONYPHONE

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2019, 08:44:31 am »
You can borrow my fake boyfriend if you want, ice cream and cuddles sounds like the way to go here....and I suppose donkey Kong music can also be used

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2019, 10:29:28 am »
Okay so game wise:
Rarity is in a power position due to her items
Granny is a big social threat?
DJ has an idol?
Pear appears to be a challenge threat

But in general everypony seems to still be going for easy boots?

Like is there anypony here who didn't even suspect that they were going home?

The only vote that wasn't pretty much a unanimous decision was the Derpy one and the main flipper there was rainbow dash?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I haven't really seen any real moves happen yet

Derpy Hooves

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2019, 10:42:35 am »
Okay so game wise:
Rarity is in a power position due to her items
Granny is a big social threat?
DJ has an idol?
Pear appears to be a challenge threat

But in general everypony seems to still be going for easy boots?

Like is there anypony here who didn't even suspect that they were going home?

The only vote that wasn't pretty much a unanimous decision was the Derpy one and the main flipper there was rainbow dash?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I haven't really seen any real moves happen yet
Are you forgetting about the first two votes already

SENT USING PONYPHONE

Pinkie Pie

• Ponyrosa
  • Smile! Smile! Smile!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2019, 12:02:40 pm »
The first two were basically unanimously me, so I agree with what Star said, this is such a boring and no-waves merge 🙄
When you're rife with devastation, there's a simple explanation.
You're a toy maker's creation, trapped inside a crystal ball.
And whichever way he tilts it, know that we must be resilient.
We won't let them break our spirits, as we sing our silly song.

Queen Chrysalis

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2019, 01:39:45 pm »
I tried :( And had Rarity actually been around before the live challenge I was going to items it all up and actually make some shit happen, I just needed confirmation on how her shit worked and if she wanted to do it this round or next and with whom before I attempted it. I didn't want to use them on Granny and make a move only to have it backfire. I was trying to do some things but there's only so much somepony in my position could actually do, and the moment I did actually try it, it blew up in my face :(.

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2019, 05:06:47 pm »
I have my fingers crossed awaiting drama now haha

come on items!!!

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2019, 05:13:33 pm »
And yeah like Pinkie pie said, it was still pretty much unanimous

First vote: Me and Queen voted for Flim because we both knew that I was giving my idol to Pinkie for that round and I thought it'd be better for me to use the idol to take out somepony who I was worried about and I think Derpy followed in trust, idk Derpy why did you go with us rather than Flim?

Second vote: Me and Queen voting Soarin wasn't really much of a power move, the only attempt at a power move was Derpy and Rainbow going for Coco, and that didn't really work out, part of me now wonders whether I could've been convinced to flip onto Coco if I'd known that Rainbow was the 5th, like at the least I would've had a bit more of a conversation about it with Queen because that would've been a number not voting on Soarin and instead onto Coco

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2019, 05:16:35 pm »
Huh??? Why didn't Rarity use the items??

Like even if Rarity felt safe on the tribe, the Chicken has final use at F6 and it's anonymous as to who used it so she could potentially get away with it, idk when her double vote runs out though, maybe that's F6 too? but she could still use that to her advantage here

Derpy Hooves

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2019, 05:55:26 pm »
And yeah like Pinkie pie said, it was still pretty much unanimous

First vote: Me and Queen voted for Flim because we both knew that I was giving my idol to Pinkie for that round and I thought it'd be better for me to use the idol to take out somepony who I was worried about and I think Derpy followed in trust, idk Derpy why did you go with us rather than Flim?

Second vote: Me and Queen voting Soarin wasn't really much of a power move, the only attempt at a power move was Derpy and Rainbow going for Coco, and that didn't really work out, part of me now wonders whether I could've been convinced to flip onto Coco if I'd known that Rainbow was the 5th, like at the least I would've had a bit more of a conversation about it with Queen because that would've been a number not voting on Soarin and instead onto Coco
Because I figured Flim was the one initially pushing to vote me and Pinkie told me about my vote initially, was more of a protest vote than anything tbh

SENT USING PONYPHONE

Derpy Hooves

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2019, 05:55:44 pm »
also rip the immunity streak

SENT USING PONYPHONE

Rainbow Dash

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2019, 09:10:08 pm »
rip Pear :'(

Starlight Glimmer

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2019, 03:07:19 pm »
So what's our guesses for who goes out here?

Part of me wonders if Pear might be sent out just due to how hard she's played at challenges and with the whole fire-making finale, and although they didn't win immunity this time she got second place

Rainbow Dash

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2019, 05:11:19 pm »
Waddaya know, Derpy was right about the idol

DJ Pon-3

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2019, 05:13:56 pm »
Chrys, I'm so sorry I didn't fight harder to save you. That was clearly a mistake.

Queen Chrysalis

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2019, 05:54:50 pm »
Whelp. I didn't expect to see you here. I kinda get why you didn't, and I don't exactly blame you with the kind of game you were playing. But I was vocally trying to shift things away from you. Rarity has wanted you gone for ages because she was terrified of you. Also, sorry I didn't give you things, but I knew Rarity had an extra vote that expired this round and I didn't want you both to still be at at odds once I was gone and you to both use my things against each other.

DJ Pon-3

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2019, 06:01:21 pm »
I was afraid to make my move too soon because I was worried about becoming the next big move myself, and then I did anyway. Ugh. I am 70% sure I could've flipped Soarin in the final seconds, and I just did nothing.

Damn it Rarity, why :( I don't know how I convinced everypony except the jury that I was a huge threat

it's ok, i wasn't offended. the important thing to me was that the parasprites stay in the game so i could use them to kill coco, which ive been hoping to make my big move as the pony to put the pieces together for about 7 eternities

Queen Chrysalis

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2019, 06:06:54 pm »
Yeah I get that. You should have, I wasn't about to let you go easily. And if you 100% knew Coco had the idol, which i misunderstood to mean that you had it, we could have stopped that too with the stuff I had. I just didn't want to go off and do that on my own without at least you or Rarity being around enough to actually back the play since I was well aware you probably have much more social clout than I do and have had all merge.

DJ Pon-3

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2019, 06:11:35 pm »
my whole goal for a few rounds with the alliance i was in was to jockey for position with the side people to make you live to 5 over rarity or pear for that reason (apparently idols expired at 6 in this game but i didn't know that) then delete idols and take coco out with you and soarin

soarin is gunning hard for her this coming round and rightly so, i will be surprised if she survives without immunity

Queen Chrysalis

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2019, 06:18:22 pm »
I wondered about that, but it made sense considering that I knew the chicken expired at 6. I just assumed everything did, even though the parasprites don't for some reason??? I can't say I would have been the most pleased with Soarin there tbh, we didn't have the best anything going on. But I think you knew that. Ah well.

Granny Smith

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2019, 06:02:28 pm »
Quote from: Chrysalis
but I saw her for what she was.

What was I? D:

Queen Chrysalis

• Ponyrosa
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2019, 06:08:18 pm »
A beautiful social force of nature of course. <3

I realize that reads as you being something awful. You were a delight. Just connected up to everypony and inextricably tied to Coco, though I didn't exactly catch that Coco was the scary needs to fall into the nearest firepit person and not you.