Author Topic: OPENING SPEECH  (Read 130 times)

Offline Crystal

• The Colombo Family
    • View Profile
OPENING SPEECH
« on: December 03, 2020, 05:58:49 pm »
SHADY SHIN
So, this was not a great round for me. I had gotten overwhelmed due to a combination of this game and outside factors. I don't think the result was terrible for me. I still had relationships on ether “side” that served me well. It may have even been the ideal choice to let Shady Shin go. However, I was a bit reckless and I did not have the capacity to determine what the actual best course of action for me was. And so, I just went with what was easy. And, I think I greatly mishandled my relationship with Shady Shin. I did not communicate with him like I should have. I, of course, generally lacked in my communication at many times, and I think that that is my biggest weakness in this FTC.

THE ROBSTER
I do not know how much the Robster was truly gunning for me and Bill here. But, it did not matter to me. I wanted to keep the Bobfather in the game because I knew that the Bobfather would be a target, and I believed that the Bobfather could be an ally in striking in the other direction if that's what I wanted. So, taking out the Robster was a way for that to work. There may have been some distortion of the truth by the Bobfather in order to turn the vote away from her, but I was ok with that.

PAULIE WALNUTS
I am very happy with how this round went. It was absolutely necessary to draw out the Bobfather's idol if we ever wanted to have a chance to vote her out. And, so the vote splitting plan was created. I was supposed to vote Falcone along with Viola so as to switch onto Falcone on the revote. But, I was not happy with the idea of both Viola and Paulie remaining. I was not at all close to Viola (my fault really) and wanted to be able to take her out at some point. I did not think she had me in her plans. And, I did not want to be merely following along with the game Bill wanted. I wanted to have a move I could call my own. I decided then that my best chance of winning involved going to the end with Falcone. At this point, my knowledge was that the Bobfather and Falcone were voting for Viola. But, then they told me they were switching back to Paulie. But, both were acceptable to me. I had told them that I was voting with them, but I actually voted for the Bobfather which had the same result. I wanted to ensure that the idol would really be gone.

VIOLA
With the Bobfather immune, she of course wanted to take out Bill, but I didn't want that. I feared that with Bill gone, there was much less chance of ever being able to vote out the Bobfather. the Bobfather was the last person I would want to go to the end with. If the Bobfather had made an immunity run all the way to the end, she would have certainly won. And that possibility was made much more likely in this game, because there was a more limited range of what the challenges could be. (I may have been able to beat her on what the F3 challenge ended up being though). I considered my chances of winning a challenge to be better against Bill. Now, the way this round went down was very messy, and I had some conflicting information afterwards about who even had placed which vote. I did ultimately get the result that I wanted though. Somehow, I did get either the Bobfather or Falcone to vote for Viola. But, it seems there were some last minute switching around mistakes. I would like to know what was going on.

THE BOBFATHER
Ok, this round was straightforward. So, I'll talk about something else instead. My social game. I had a good social game before the merge. I made some good connections with many people. Some people, I had some great conversations with. Unfortunately, everything fell apart for me after the merge. And, I am really disappointed that I didn't maintain that. But, I still had those connections at least.

BILL ”CANNOT QUICK REPLY TO” CUTTER
sorry, i'm running out of time.

Offline Crystal

• The Colombo Family
    • View Profile
Re: OPENING SPEECH
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2020, 05:59:11 pm »
FUCK I SHOULD HAVE STARTED WITH THIS EARLIER