Author Topic: Episode 11  (Read 2121 times)

Offline Fat Tony

• Godfathers
  • What's a murder?
    • View Profile
Episode 11
« on: November 23, 2020, 06:07:19 pm »
Well that was exciting! Bobfather was a few minutes away from looking like quite the fool.

Offline Brown Eyes

• Friends of the Family
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 11
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2020, 06:51:02 pm »
Carmine Falcone is going to WIN this game by going to the end with CRYSTAL or BOB and no one can stop this American Patriot on his way to victory

Offline Don Corneo

• Godfathers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2020, 06:52:18 pm »
If the final 2 is Crystal and Bobfather, can youse imagine?

Offline Brown Eyes

• Friends of the Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2020, 06:58:22 pm »
rest in peace BILL BUTCHER but you cannot stop the incoming LUCHEESE PAGONG

Offline Giacomo Siciliano

• Friends of the Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2020, 10:32:45 am »
If the final 2 is Crystal and Bobfather, can youse imagine?
I'm rooting for it tbh.

I think anyone left can win. A lot of these people might typically be goats, but with it probably being an F2, I truly think they all have a chance. Bobfather is garnering the kind of hatred where she might be a desirable FTC opponent, but I could see her winning FTC too.

More likely though, they vote her off now if she loses the challenge.

• Friends of the Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2020, 10:35:16 am »
I also really am curious about Crystal's thought process because...man it really seems like she is singlehandedly responsible for Paulie's demise

Offline Skinny Mickey

• Friends of the Family
  • Eyyy I'm watchin' here
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2020, 10:38:06 am »
I'm only getting it second hand from Bill's confessional but Crystal not voting for Carmine and a 2-2-2, and instead voting Bobfather for the 3-2-1 that bounced Paulie... was apparently intentional because she thought Paulie and Viola were too close.  If she'd simply voted for Paulie herself, then Bobfather wouldn't have needed to idol, so it was a smartly placed vote to get the outcome she desired.  But was it a good move?

Offline Skinny Mickey

• Friends of the Family
  • Eyyy I'm watchin' here
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2020, 10:42:51 am »
Also, if she had gone 2-2-2, then like people mentioned, Bobfather could have stabbed Carmine and kept the idol.  But Bobfather not only didn't know that but almost played the idol for Carmine.

• Friends of the Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2020, 11:55:13 am »
I mean tbh Paulie going was probably better for Crystal than Carmine going would have been. Carmine is a better person for her to sit next to in the end.

But it's hard to assume this was an intentional plot to send home Paulie without her telling us that.

Offline Skinny Mickey

• Friends of the Family
  • Eyyy I'm watchin' here
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2020, 12:07:36 pm »
I mean tbh Paulie going was probably better for Crystal than Carmine going would have been. Carmine is a better person for her to sit next to in the end.

But it's hard to assume this was an intentional plot to send home Paulie without her telling us that.
It kind of requires her to be willing to work with Bobfather though, right?  I mean, she blew up Viola and Bill's plan, so to have the numbers here she needs more than Carmine.  If that's what she's doing I don't think it's a bad play.  Not that Bobfather can't beat her, but Bob/Carmine are less of a jury threat than Bill (although sounds like she wants to target Viola first, since she had a decent relationship with Bill going into that vote).

Offline Skinny Mickey

• Friends of the Family
  • Eyyy I'm watchin' here
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2020, 12:11:49 pm »
Maybe she's also thinking: Herself/Bill/Carmine -> F2 with Carmine.  Unclear if she could still get that, or if that would be Bill's best option, though it may be despite his targeting Crystal here.  Carmine probably would want Bill out before Bobfather.  Bill shouldn't be able to muster up a third vote against Crystal here but who knows.

Offline Don Corneo

• Godfathers
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2020, 12:55:48 pm »
I mean Bill somehow getting to the end at this point would be Bill's best option lol.

Offline Skinny Mickey

• Friends of the Family
  • Eyyy I'm watchin' here
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2020, 01:17:52 pm »
F3 confirmed

Offline Brown Eyes

• Friends of the Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2020, 01:27:34 pm »
can't be f3 or else there would be 6 jurors which can split 2/2/2 and get the mods of the game banned from the website for life

• Friends of the Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2020, 03:44:16 pm »
So Carmine is claiming to have voted Bob and pinning the other Paulie vote on Crystal? Or is Viola incorrectly assuming that?

Honestly that's at least something he can claim to have done at FTC if he makes it there. But he should not be voting out Bob and Crystal because they are his ticket to a winnable endgame, much moreso than Bill and Viola. Idk what Viola's Jury threat level is though, it's hard to say