Author Topic: IFLMATLOETAFG 2  (Read 412 times)

Offline Al Capone

• Sleeping With The Fishes
    • View Profile
IFLMATLOETAFG 2
« on: November 12, 2020, 06:24:33 pm »
(I felt like making a tier list of everything that's a flash game 2)

Rapid Fire 2
Solid point-and-shoot game with 4 very competent modes, but THAT FREAKING BULLSEYE MECHANIC kind of ruins it for me.  B- Tier

Offline Al Capone

• View Profile
Re: IFLMATLOETAFG 2
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2020, 05:34:41 pm »
My hopes and dreams may have been absolutely demolished by getting eliminated but there's still no way this list gets discontinued.

Winnie The Pooh Home Run Derby
Winnie The Pooh attempts to score home runs off of everyone in this batting contest where the pitchers can do literally anything to the ball.  Literally anything.  The ball can fly normally, zig-zag, bounce, even go invisible!  There are upgrades you can get to make this a little easier, but it's definitely not enough.  Don't even get me started on "special" Christopher Robin, whose pitch is "all of the above".  C- Tier

Achievement Unlocked 1
Do a bunch of random things to get all of the ludicrous amount of achievements available.  Did I mention there's a blue elephant?  There's also launchers, holes, spikes, a big moving spike bar on top, and that's it.  Didn't really give much to play with here, but it's a start.  B- Tier

Remember: You can always suggest games to be ranked by posting them here!

Offline Al Capone

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2020, 06:27:48 pm »
Territory WAR Online
A turn based shooter where you control a team of stick dudes that try to kill the other side.  I mean, the game works perfectly fine, but it just feels dated in a bad way.  The polish isn't really there, and the war aesthetic is one that I care the least for.  Why would I come back to this?  C- Tier

Offline Al Capone

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2020, 06:25:48 pm »
freeinvaders.org
You chose ANOTHER SITE from the same bad publisher?  Why??  Oh well, at least it's substantially harder to screw up Space Invaders than Donkey Kong.  That doesn't mean the remake quality is good; far from it.  At least I could play this one without internally screaming.  C+ Tier

Offline Skinny Mickey

• Friends of the Family
  • Eyyy I'm watchin' here
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2020, 08:07:01 am »
I thought freekong was fine... It obviously wasn't a perfect MAME level port but it worked at least?  I've played some janky ass flash games before, and this wasn't one of them... although playing the full death sound nonstop with every single spring was annoying and absurd

Offline Skinny Mickey

• Friends of the Family
  • Eyyy I'm watchin' here
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2020, 08:08:12 am »
That actually makes me think... Arcade Survivor where everyone has to install MAME and then all the challenges are classic arcade games.

Offline Fat Tony

• Godfathers
  • What's a murder?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2020, 09:42:22 am »
I smell a spiritual successor game!

Offline Al Capone

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2020, 06:51:50 pm »
I thought freekong was fine... It obviously wasn't a perfect MAME level port but it worked at least?  I've played some janky ass flash games before, and this wasn't one of them... although playing the full death sound nonstop with every single spring was annoying and absurd
I still don't like the game at all.  Also, I need something to occupy F tier or else there's no reason for it to exist.

Frogger
When I first noticed the game was Frogger (while scrolling through the confs), I groaned, thinking they'd pick the free(whatever) site again.  Turns out it wasn't that site, and I breathed a sigh of relief.  The game was exactly the same though lol
C Tier

Offline Al Capone

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2020, 06:20:51 pm »
Endurance Test!

(review pending - still playing game)

Offline Al Capone

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2020, 02:34:50 pm »
Tower of Greed

A simple platforming game.  The twist: You actually have to exit to save your score, which is something I never did.  Yay for being too greedy.  B-Tier

Offline Al Capone

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2020, 06:10:40 pm »
Flappy Bird, again

This version of the game's too easy, I got 29 on my second try.  C- Tier

Offline Al Capone

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2020, 08:07:48 pm »
Sorry for missing the last 2 games; school started back up again.  Without further ado:

Ragdoll Laser Dodge

oh heck yes chaoz fantasy

Another simple "dodge" game like Ice Cream Machine or Tangerine Panic!  Apart from the multiplier (which is clearly FAKE NEWS as it only gave me +1 to my mult and not the x2 it advertised), there's not a lot that distinguishes this one.  There's a ragdoll, but honestly it kinda sucks.  It doesn't even fly apart when you die!  And that segues into my next problem with this game: you can die by having your upper legs hit for some reason.  Aren't those not vital?

And why is there a keyboard mode?  It's way less precise than a mouse.  C Tier

Cat in Japan

It's another escape room (although not branded as such, it effectively behaves like one with all of its sushi needed.)  This is also a genre that's pretty oversaturated, way more so than the last one.  However, this actually has its own character with its well done Japan theming, which usually can't be said for the rest of those games.  All of its puzzles are well thought out, without requiring any leaps of thought.  Then again, it's a Bart Bonte game, so I already had pretty high hopes for this to begin with... A- Tier

And that concludes IFLMATLOETAFG!  If you disagree with my picks, I'll be uploading a template for a tierlist for the flash games in Flash Mob after this game ends where you can disagree to your heart's content.  Or just shout them in this thread, either one works just as well.