Author Topic: Your confessional!  (Read 3287 times)

Offline Bill "The Butcher" Cutting

• A True American
  • Witness Protection
    • View Profile
    • I have got my eye on you
Re: Your confessional!
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2020, 07:35:15 pm »
Something interesting I have learned is that Paulie and my predecessor the Don were involved in two competing alliances or proto-alliances.  One with Capone and Meyer (which we've consummated again) and one with Robster and Viola, which Don tattled on to Al.
Ears and noses will be the trophies of the day.

• A True American
  • Witness Protection
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2020, 09:45:51 pm »
O-Ren just fundamentally does not understand Survivor.

You don't care if you get voted out?

I would be very sad to see you go already
No I dont particularly care. It's my first flash game so its more a learning experience in preparation for a win down the line

• A True American
  • Witness Protection
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2020, 06:06:06 am »
Both the other guys in this Al Capone alliance quoting his answer on how they're voting, cute

• A True American
  • Witness Protection
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2020, 06:20:24 pm »
I wonder if Robster and Viola even know they're on the outside.  This is such a low activity group.

• A True American
  • Witness Protection
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2020, 10:00:36 am »
I might get the lowest overall score on this challenge womp womp

• A True American
  • Witness Protection
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2020, 11:41:14 am »
Where art thou, spectators?

Offline John Gotti

• Godfathers
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2020, 02:32:00 pm »
They exist, but we lock them in the basement until it's time to free them.

Offline Brown Eyes

• Friends of the Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2020, 04:27:11 pm »
It's to test our loyalty, yeah? Ain't nobody more loyal than me! You can lock me up for days and totally forget about me! Leave me in the dark! I can still see! I'll do anything for the family!

• A True American
  • Witness Protection
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2020, 04:39:59 pm »
I think that in an ideal world Meyer and Al survive to the merge to be challenge threat early merge shields for me while slippery Paulie Walnuts gets capped during a swap.  I hope the other tribe has a new ally or two in waiting for me.

Offline Snowman

• Godfathers
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2020, 07:13:05 pm »

Interrogation Time with Snowman: Part Two!

Greetings [insert whoever you are here], it's time for another set of highly personalized questions that I've made just for you, and only you. I know you have so many things you'd rather be doing than answering my questions, but humour me a little, would you? Thank you ever so kindly.

1) How do you feel the game is going for you? Are you pleased with your progress? Are there things you think you need to be doing better? Are there things you're particularly proud of that you've achieved so far?

2) How are you finding the Protection Racket challenge? What are your thoughts on the mechanics of it? If it's not with you, where do you think it is? If you did have it, how would you plan on using it?

3) What is the funniest thing someone has said to you in this game? Do you have any really good PM titles? Who sparks the most joy for you?

4) If you had to design a tribal banner for your tribe, what would you include in it? If you want to make it, I wouldn't stop you, this is your confessional and your time to choose to do with what you will.

5) If you had to describe yourself or your gameplay as a natural disaster or weather phenomenon, what would you be and why?

Thank you dearly for your attention, I wish you a good [insert day of week and time of day here] and hope all is good in your life and game.

~Snowman

Offline Snowman

• Godfathers
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2020, 07:24:22 pm »
You missed out on Part One, so here they are:

Interrogation Time with Snowman

Greetings [insert player name here], I'm sure you are so very busy with your plotting and scheming, but if you have just a second, I have some burning questions for you and we need your answers.

1) Do you have a personal goal or hope for this game? What are you here for: fun, winning, redemption, self-discovery? What should we watch your confessional space for?

2) Of the characters in the game, including your own, which are your top five favourites and why?

3) If you had to leave for an extended weekend and needed someone to watch your cat, which of your tribemates would you trust to at least think about checking in? Are you someone your tribemates could trust to watch their cats? Do you like cats?

4) Who do you most want to work with in this tribe? Who do you want to drop in the nearest firepit? Is there anybody you want to try to get closer to? Is there anybody you want to distance from?

5) What question should we ask you to get a better sense of you as a player? Ask yourself here and answer it.

Thank you for your time, I know you have challenges and PMs to attend to and your time is precious. I hope you appreciate these individualized questions that were not copy-pasted to everyone.

~Snowman

• A True American
  • Witness Protection
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2020, 07:48:16 pm »
Thank you for your questions Snow!  I will answer them all tomorrow during this lovely challenge winning day off from tribal.

Paulie and I are bonding over cooking shows and I just got him to start MasterChef.  This is my first real social bonding of the game aside from O-Ren (RIP) who I shared Webtoon recommendations with.

• A True American
  • Witness Protection
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2020, 08:05:36 pm »
At this time my goal is to appear unthreatening and loyal without any conflicting interests.  I'm not pursuing anything strategic with Robster or Viola even though it opens me up to getting backstabbed if any of the other three in the Capone-led Cool Kids alliance decides to make a move with them.  I think I'll be valued as a reliable number who won't rock the boat and I'm not a big challenge threat so I wouldn't be a prime target for a betrayal here.  Hopefully that leaves me underestimated at swap or merge when I do need to make my own move.

• A True American
  • Witness Protection
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2020, 05:59:19 pm »
You missed out on Part One, so here they are:

Interrogation Time with Snowman

Greetings [insert player name here], I'm sure you are so very busy with your plotting and scheming, but if you have just a second, I have some burning questions for you and we need your answers.

1) Do you have a personal goal or hope for this game? What are you here for: fun, winning, redemption, self-discovery? What should we watch your confessional space for?

2) Of the characters in the game, including your own, which are your top five favourites and why?

3) If you had to leave for an extended weekend and needed someone to watch your cat, which of your tribemates would you trust to at least think about checking in? Are you someone your tribemates could trust to watch their cats? Do you like cats?

4) Who do you most want to work with in this tribe? Who do you want to drop in the nearest firepit? Is there anybody you want to try to get closer to? Is there anybody you want to distance from?

5) What question should we ask you to get a better sense of you as a player? Ask yourself here and answer it.

Thank you for your time, I know you have challenges and PMs to attend to and your time is precious. I hope you appreciate these individualized questions that were not copy-pasted to everyone.

~Snowman
1. I am here to win, for sure.  I'm having fun already.

2. Al, Meyer, Paulie, Carmine, Tommy.  Classic gangsters.  I'm particularly glad there are two old school historical gangsters represented.

3. I would watch all the cats.  No one is getting my cat away from me.

4. I'm in good with the top dogs here which is where I want to be.  Later in the game I'll need to distance from them and let them get hit by the bus.

5. Are you the most experienced player here?  Very likely!

• A True American
  • Witness Protection
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2020, 06:04:56 pm »

Interrogation Time with Snowman: Part Two!

Greetings [insert whoever you are here], it's time for another set of highly personalized questions that I've made just for you, and only you. I know you have so many things you'd rather be doing than answering my questions, but humour me a little, would you? Thank you ever so kindly.

1) How do you feel the game is going for you? Are you pleased with your progress? Are there things you think you need to be doing better? Are there things you're particularly proud of that you've achieved so far?

2) How are you finding the Protection Racket challenge? What are your thoughts on the mechanics of it? If it's not with you, where do you think it is? If you did have it, how would you plan on using it?

3) What is the funniest thing someone has said to you in this game? Do you have any really good PM titles? Who sparks the most joy for you?

4) If you had to design a tribal banner for your tribe, what would you include in it? If you want to make it, I wouldn't stop you, this is your confessional and your time to choose to do with what you will.

5) If you had to describe yourself or your gameplay as a natural disaster or weather phenomenon, what would you be and why?

Thank you dearly for your attention, I wish you a good [insert day of week and time of day here] and hope all is good in your life and game.

~Snowman

1. I'm pleased that I was able to land in a majority immediately after replacing into the game.  That bodes well.

2. I have ignored it and will continue to do so, unless I'm using it to throw some stink on highly competent challenge players later in the event I need to convince people to keep a blindside quiet.

3. Our group PM is called "Alliance of Cool People" and it is not the least creative PM title I've gotten, so... I guess I'm partial to my PM from Meyer which is called "Bill, the Butcher, cutting"

4. Taking a rain check on this one, I might get back to you

5. Right now I am a newborn tropical wave.  Someday soon I'll be assigned an invest number before developing into a tropical depression.  If there's a swap I might get upgraded to a tropical storm.  By the merge I should be Hurricane Bill, and I'll continue to develop until I reach major category 5 status in time for the final tribal council.  Bada bing, bada boom.