Author Topic: Episode 14: King of Spades  (Read 359 times)

Ashe

• Jury
    • View Profile
Episode 14: King of Spades
« on: December 01, 2021, 12:20:31 am »
This alliance is very probably gonna crumble immediately but I really hope it doesn't.

@mods I'm gonna need to start the challenge within a half hour and will be playing on mobile, sooo yeah. (If that doesn't happen I'm fine forfeiting it, don't extend the deadline for me.)

Sothis

• Nabatea
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 14: King of Spades
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2021, 04:03:53 am »
Hey, sorry we missed this - I think all the mods were offline. I am around now but I'd imagine the time's already passed?

Ashe

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2021, 10:37:47 pm »
I had got in contact with Rhea, idk what exactly happened. I definitely would've lost anyway.

The pair of scissors I used in the last challenge got confiscated (not actually sure how it got let into Rome in the first place) but apart from that travel went fine.

Ashe

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2021, 10:41:59 pm »
Apparently I'm the Ace of Spades

Rhea

• Nabatea
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2021, 10:44:47 pm »
I thought you were going to ping me again when you were ready D:

Ashe

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2021, 11:01:08 pm »
Oh oops, that makes sense.

Ashe

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2021, 07:26:12 am »
I had thought about FTC speech a bit on the plane and going back to who I'd want to sit next to, I think that I'd crush a me/Caspar/Petra final 3 and that a me/Dorothea/Petra final 3 is the easiest one to achieve.

Problem with Shamir is that a lot of the moves I made involved checking in with Shamir in particular and I'm not sure how that would look if sitting next to them.

Ashe

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2021, 07:35:01 am »
Next round might be the round we take out Raphael.

Ashe

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2021, 09:01:57 am »
Shamir is trying to convince me that Raphael really wants to work with me (as a replacement to Lorenz in his game). But even if that's the case (it might be idk) I don't want to go to F3 with Raphael.

Ashe

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2021, 08:08:27 pm »
I got some pleasant parting words from Dimitri.

He grins, "Basically, everyone is being passive and pushing the one person who was willing to do something, so now a whole lot of people are about to have a bitter jury member."
I won't disagree. Even though it appears to be a rather consensus vote it's an elimination that roughly half the game is winning on and the other roughly half is losing on. Who's on which half can be a bit blurry without access to your mind though.

I hope I'm not on the list you're bitter against, I don't imagine I am but hard for me to be confident in that.
Dimitri winks, "Who knows? One player in particular will get a lot of attention next round, I suppose..."

He grins, "I don't think you were present."