Author Topic: Tea Party  (Read 1018 times)

Caspar

• Jury
    • View Profile
Re: Tea Party
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2021, 04:07:18 pm »
Yeah I mean my tribe isn’t honestly all that clear to me

I know Hapi is close to like everyone, and lysithea apparently isn’t super close to anyone but I’m suspicious of taking that for granted

Alois and Feliz are both big question marks for me and I’m not sure what they’re making of the tribe.

Dorothea

• Gift of God
  • Fodlan Ablaze
  • This is Personal
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2021, 04:08:44 pm »
Do you think Hapi would have your back?  You're certainly more invested then what ashe and Alois seem to be.
Not from Kansas but loves Wicked so it balances out

Mercedes

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2021, 04:13:47 pm »
Yeah so actually, i thought this throughly, and really sorry if you already had that info but wanted to keep it hidden caspar... but Hapi apparently has a cross tribal that you haven't mentionned as she's the leader of the Blue Lions
(with the other leaders)

i think it's a sign of pretty bad news if you weren't aware, so there, that's basically it
« Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 04:14:31 pm by Mercedes »
Do not try to talk with me about anything even remotely linked to fire Emblem, i'll just go "haha yeah, permadeath something something... church?" and then ignore you forever

you have been warned

Mercedes

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2021, 04:14:06 pm »
a cross tribal thread*
Do not try to talk with me about anything even remotely linked to fire Emblem, i'll just go "haha yeah, permadeath something something... church?" and then ignore you forever

you have been warned

Dorothea

• Gift of God
  • Fodlan Ablaze
  • This is Personal
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2021, 04:22:39 pm »
Oh right, i had forgot about that.

Caspar

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2021, 05:06:41 pm »
oh, I wasn't aware of that at all, at least it hasn't come up naturally

I'll keep it secret from the rest of my tribe for now and see if it comes up but that's interesting to know given how upset Hapi was about Ashe keeping secrets

Mercedes

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2021, 05:07:59 pm »
Hmpfff :/

be careful then, wouldn't want a teamate (haha wordplay) to get booted out of the blue like that

you have been warned

Caspar

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2021, 05:09:05 pm »
Do you think Hapi would have your back?  You're certainly more invested then what ashe and Alois seem to be.
Hapi is in a good position as tribe leader and with basically a good relationship with everyone as far as I can tell

I have tried to get close to her because I feel like that's how I can be safest on this tribe but the thing with being in a good position like that is that she has a lot of options, and if she's keeping some information from me I'm guessing she's not all in on the Caspar-train

I feel better about Petra but I don't have too much reasoning behind that beyond that I've just really liked talking to her

Caspar

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2021, 05:13:44 pm »
"out of the blue" is also v good mercedes

Mercedes

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2021, 05:18:24 pm »
oh lol that one wasn't even intended

i'm just that good at wordplay i guess

you have been warned

Caspar

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2021, 05:25:44 pm »
yeah the only cross tribal's I was aware of were Petra's strong link chat from the first challenge and Ashe's first tea party

the leader one does make sense although I wouldn't have expected that to stay secret so I'm curious why hapi hasn't shared, or if she just hasn't shared with me

Mercedes

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2021, 05:29:52 pm »
i could maybe try to get out of Lorenz if anyone's aware at your tribe? Although that might be a bit of a weird question in hapi's eyes if i do push them to ask it

you have been warned

Dorothea

• Gift of God
  • Fodlan Ablaze
  • This is Personal
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2021, 05:41:03 pm »
Mercedes over here just throwing out casual puns like a boss.

Dorothea

• Gift of God
  • Fodlan Ablaze
  • This is Personal
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2021, 05:42:47 pm »

I feel better about Petra but I don't have too much reasoning behind that beyond that I've just really liked talking to her

Sometimes all it takes is for someone to be kind and pleasant to talk with.  No rhyme or reason to it!  I feel that way with Yuri.

Mercedes

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2021, 05:46:37 pm »
Mercedes over here just throwing out casual puns like a boss.

8)

you have been warned

Dorothea

• Gift of God
  • Fodlan Ablaze
  • This is Personal
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2021, 05:48:02 pm »
Is there anyone on your tribe mercedes that you feel we should maybe "keep an eye on"? 

Looks like for Blue, it's Happy.
And for Eagles, I'd say it's Raphael or Yuri.

Is it just Lorenzo for you?

Mercedes

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2021, 05:52:44 pm »
i mean, depends what you mean by "keep an eye on", i assume it's in a threatening way?

Dimitri's probably a really competent player not showing his full hand, think i'm on his gooder side though

you have been warned

Caspar

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2021, 05:56:00 pm »
interestingly enough, Petra has been saying that Raphael has been asking about Hapi a lot

presumably because they are also in the leader chat together

this is not relevant to really anything but if either of you ever wind up on a tribe with Hanneman and are stuck for a conversation starter, ask him about his ducks/chickens

Mercedes

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2021, 06:00:36 pm »
if i understeand correctly, that would probably mean that Raphael  / Hapi are in a sort of deal?
At least, if Petra presented it to you in a "huh that's strange way" that probably means she's ain't aware of the chat

lol okay, thanks for the tip i guess

you have been warned

Caspar

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2021, 06:03:04 pm »
yeah that's how I interpreted it from Petra, just something to look out for maybe?

Dorothea

• Gift of God
  • Fodlan Ablaze
  • This is Personal
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2021, 06:38:09 pm »
yeah thats good to know.  Shamir is the closest I think to Ashe at this point and has still gotten nothing about the blue tribe from him.  I think Ashe might be in trouble if we went to TC again?  Not 100% sure but everyone else on the team is pretty competent.  I'm thinking I have some of the stronger players on my tribe or just less of the easy votes.

It was lovely talking to you all and thank you so much for being so forward.  I think this tea time was well worth it :)

Dorothea

• Gift of God
  • Fodlan Ablaze
  • This is Personal
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2021, 06:39:59 pm »
There is a chance I won't be able to post here again before deadline (driving)

Mercedes

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2021, 06:42:06 pm »
hmmm, we still need to arrange on the support too, thoughts on that real quick ?
« Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 06:42:15 pm by Mercedes »

you have been warned

Mercedes

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2021, 06:47:23 pm »
oh welp, i hope dorothea will be back soon then

otherwise yeah kinda goes without saying, i definetly enjoyed the chat, and on top of that it felt very productive

you have been warned

Dorothea

• Gift of God
  • Fodlan Ablaze
  • This is Personal
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2021, 07:04:24 pm »
I'm sorta here?  Sorry quick replies.  We just select someone we want to support and if they select back we match right?