Author Topic: Tea Party  (Read 1025 times)

Caspar

• Jury
    • View Profile
Re: Tea Party
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2021, 07:07:37 pm »
okay hapi just told me and petra about the leader chat unprompted, I wonder if she got paranoid that we knew or something, very interesting

I would also say Felix on my tribe is someone to look out for as a potential strong player/ally

I'm trying to get closer with him but he seems to be much more invested than a lot of the others on my tribe

Mercedes

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2021, 07:08:54 pm »
yup

that basically means someone gets left out, just need to agree on who
Do not try to talk with me about anything even remotely linked to fire Emblem, i'll just go "haha yeah, permadeath something something... church?" and then ignore you forever

you have been warned

Mercedes

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2021, 07:11:31 pm »
okay hapi just told me and petra about the leader chat unprompted, I wonder if she got paranoid that we knew or something, very interesting

I would also say Felix on my tribe is someone to look out for as a potential strong player/ally

I'm trying to get closer with him but he seems to be much more invested than a lot of the others on my tribe

lol, that sure is some convinient timing, i mean, how did she justify telling you bout the chat this late?

Hmmm, aight' will keep the felix stuff in mind then, is he actually strongly placed there or more of a potential thing
Do not try to talk with me about anything even remotely linked to fire Emblem, i'll just go "haha yeah, permadeath something something... church?" and then ignore you forever

you have been warned

Dorothea

• Gift of God
  • Fodlan Ablaze
  • This is Personal
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2021, 07:15:00 pm »
Ahh well I would obviously like to keep in touch with both of you but understand if you select each other and there will be no hard feelings either way.
Not from Kansas but loves Wicked so it balances out

Caspar

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2021, 07:16:20 pm »
well this phase has been rather slow. I'd say he's in the middle with lysithea being at the bottom currently. but I think he could become strong placed.

she didn't really??? she was just like oh by the way I should tell you about this. I didn't really question it because I don't wanna like, get into a fight. she did mention they were gonna try to have it be a secret at first, but then didn't elaborate on why that changed.

as far as the supporting goes. personally, I feel like I have less connection with Golden Deer in general because at least with Black Eagles I now know both dorothea and ashe there? so I think I'll probably submit Mercedes for my support.

but if you two feel like it's best for you to support each other there's no hard feelings there and i hope to see you both on the other side of all this

Dorothea

• Gift of God
  • Fodlan Ablaze
  • This is Personal
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2021, 07:18:51 pm »
Ok then to make it simple, I'll pick Mercedes too and just let her decide.  Cheers everyone!  Stay safe and see you on the other side :)
Not from Kansas but loves Wicked so it balances out

Mercedes

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2021, 07:23:21 pm »
me reading this :

you have been warned

Mercedes

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2021, 07:30:16 pm »
I'm more inclined to go with Caspar, as like, i feel like he would actively benefit from having a direct support with someone given things on his side seem more hazardous

and i think it's pretty obvious, but if i could i'd keep the chat with both of you, i would, just that there must be a choice somewhere and caspar seems more needed :(

you have been warned

Mercedes

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2021, 07:59:05 pm »
welp, looks like it's the end soon, so may we all meet again hopefully !

you have been warned

Sothis

• Nabatea
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2021, 08:02:13 pm »
The Tea Party is now over, and this forum is now read-only (unless I screwed something up, first time doing this :D )