Author Topic: Tea Party  (Read 1017 times)

Seteth

• Nabatea
    • View Profile
Tea Party
« on: November 02, 2021, 08:13:09 pm »
Welcome. Come in.

Have a chat. Sip some Earl Grey.

By the end of this House Tribunal, you have one or two decisions to make.

Support decision: Choose one other player in this Tea Party. If you both choose one another, you will gain the ability to talk across tribal lines for the rest of the game.

Mutiny decision: You are all eligible to mutiny this round. All tribes are available to mutiny to.

Please make a choice for both options above :) Indicate this decision in your {Inventory} thread in your confessional.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2021, 08:22:42 pm by Seteth »

Dorothea

• Gift of God
  • Fodlan Ablaze
  • This is Personal
    • View Profile
Re: Tea Party
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2021, 08:20:19 pm »
Hello!  I got one this time yay!  I do love some good tea and quality chat time.  Feel free to ask me anything, I'm an open book.

It's a pleasure to meet you both.
Not from Kansas but loves Wicked so it balances out

Caspar

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2021, 08:38:44 pm »
Hey everyone! ill be busy with dinner and such for a while but I’ll be back later tonight to share about my tribe and talk and such, there’s really nothing too exciting so far

do you guys have a favorite tea?

Dorothea

• Gift of God
  • Fodlan Ablaze
  • This is Personal
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2021, 10:40:08 pm »
Hmmm I enjoy green tea or perhaps anything a little fruity.  You??  I'm doing some TC stuff right now but I'll be around tomorrow to chat! 

Caspar

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2021, 01:37:34 am »
lemon ginger is my favorite but I also like the occasional earl grey

so low down on my tribe isn't super exciting. Ferdinand was largely just an activity boot. however there doesn't seem to be a next obvious activity boot so next tribunal might be spicier. Hapi is pretty uncontroversially the most active and probably the most well liked. i don't think anyone argued about her winning immunity during that challenge

uh other than that I don't have much to report. don't really know what to make of Alois yet? we haven't talked much. anything spicy been happening with y'all?

Dorothea

• Gift of God
  • Fodlan Ablaze
  • This is Personal
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2021, 01:54:26 am »
Yeah we should use this time while we can!

Our boot will more then likely just be Balthus as he is hard to talk with compared to the other players.  He also pushed my name I think?  He might be going for Ashe now though.  It is entirely possible I get voted out but I would be pretty surprised. 

Raphael is a good challenge performer and we quickly rallied to him.

I'll tell you more tomorrow morning..

Caspar

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2021, 02:02:09 am »
Ah, Hapi took Ashe's mutiny really hard. I got the sense maybe Hapi liked Ashe more than Ashe liked Hapi.

My name was also pushed the first round by Ferdinand but then he disappeared for over 24 hours and I didn't have any trouble

Mercedes

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2021, 04:09:24 am »
hello there *pulls our coffee*

on our side of things the TC was basically between Flayn and Ingrid as they were very quiet, first things looked to settle strongly on flayn, but then Flayn got a surge of motivation so that managed to tilt the vote towards Ingrid, who still wasn't talking
it was a 6-2 with Annette as the other vote on Flayn

otherwise, we got Lorenz as our leader because he was really active, but also a very honest guy, like really really honest
Do not try to talk with me about anything even remotely linked to fire Emblem, i'll just go "haha yeah, permadeath something something... church?" and then ignore you forever

you have been warned

Mercedes

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2021, 04:53:09 am »
also hmm, y'all have any idea about why the 2 did swap previous tea party? after all they were in your tribes
Do not try to talk with me about anything even remotely linked to fire Emblem, i'll just go "haha yeah, permadeath something something... church?" and then ignore you forever

you have been warned

Dorothea

• Gift of God
  • Fodlan Ablaze
  • This is Personal
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2021, 08:50:57 am »
For the swap, Alois was inactive for the first couple days and recognized he didn't have any strong connections.  It wasn't unreasonable as he might have gotten voted out?

Ashe apparently thought the Blue Lions were too quite and wanted to be on what he thought was a stronger tribe.  He hasn't given much info about his last tribe other then they weren't active.

Mercedes

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2021, 11:44:50 am »
ah alright

well if they weren't active it makes sense to not have much to say after all

you have been warned

Dorothea

• Gift of God
  • Fodlan Ablaze
  • This is Personal
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2021, 01:02:29 pm »
yeah they aren't the most active but Ash is getting better I think?  He just hasn't talked much about his past tribe.  The vote is very much on Balthus at this point unless everyone is lying to me.

So rundown on our tribe is:

Raphael - smart, charming, a bit quite at times, defacto leader
Cyril - Nice, clever with trivia, willing to organize people
Edie - blunt, quick at picking up things, active
Yuri - wall pmer, fun, social (probably the actual leader)
Alois - AFK
Ashe - Paranoid, active, agreeable
Shamir - engaging, understanding, worldly (you can talk about anything with her)

Balthus - doesn't matter

How many did you guys bid by the way?  I put in 33.  I really valued wanting to see other people and find out how their games are going.  Maybe it was a mistake, idk... I just figured it was good to get in early.

Mercedes

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2021, 01:23:33 pm »
hmmm, wouldn't wanna make you paranoiad of that, but maybe that means he has stronger loyalties there? idk, depends on what Caspar thinks about it

on our side

Mercedes - Trustworthy, Charming, Amazing, Extremely funny with that joke of including herself in the list
Claude - Quite cool headed, doesn't really like to get into deep discussions
Dimitri - Light Gimmick, otherwise pretty wordy, felt he could be considered as the second face of the tribe in the event that Lorenz went poof
Flayn - AFK initially but started to pick up the pace, very sweet to talk to when she's there
Annette - once made me a 50 (phone) lines long young adult fanfiction parody for the lulz, but i don't really have a deep feel for her
Lorenz - already described him, but to reiterate, Truthworthy / Honest
Hubert - Relatively Cold, but maybe that's because he got pretty busy recently, won challenge 1 so he's pretty good at trivia

i went in at 43, wanted to secure it, and besides, it's not like we're gonna get more than 10/12 rounds of premerge right? so that leaves enough for a second going later

additionally, what would you guys wanna do with this chat / in the future? Cuz it's cool to update ourselves on what's happened, but there's quite some more stuff that can be done !

you have been warned

Caspar

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2021, 01:44:41 pm »
I think there probably is some truth in what Ashe was saying. We had 2-3 people the first round that were pretty inactive. However, Ashe was not in a bad spot in our tribe from what I know. I believe he was very close to Petra and Hapi and we were not doing so bad either. However, Hapi was very upset with Ashe for leaving so there might be some burned bridges there now? Hapi has been very paranoid in confidentiality with me that Ashe might start blabbing about the connections within Blue Lions ... which eh, I think she's just sad to lose what she thought was a friend, info like that always gets out eventually

I'll give the run down too since that's the cool thing to do!

Hapi - talkative, emotional, charming, defacto leader
Petra - honest but also very cute and charming, probably under the radar for most popular
Hanne - strategically minded, owns ducks, nice guy, middle of the road activity
Lysithea - quite serious, formal, only sends one or two pms a day
Alois - on the less active side but nice enough? seems to realize he needs to make friends quick
Felix - has jumped right into the game and seems smart even though I haven't had much of a chance to talk to him
Caspar - yours truly, a shining beacon of trustworthiness and amazingness :)

I put in 50...

ok so I really wanted to secure this grouping as sort of a representative for Hapi/Petra/Myself. they are probably the people im closest too in this tribe and we all want to make sure we can make new friends and connections outside our tribe. so i was picked to do that this round. it's not that the rest of our tribe sucks, but they each behave a little weirdly around at least one of us and are more on the inactive side compared to the three of us, so we're not sure how reliable they'll be once swaps come around.

anyway, i would very much like to continue to talk to you guys after this tea party, and maybe also use you as a conduit so that you can get to know a couple other people on my tribe better, since Hapi and Petra at least know that I'm here. I wish it could be all three of us but regardless of what happens regarding the support decision I hope we meet up again soon !

from what Ashe told me about the round 1 tea party, pretty much no one talked about any specifics about their tribe, so I'm very grateful that everyone is a little more willing to share here!

Mercedes

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2021, 02:16:58 pm »
hmmm, so yeah, either happy is being way too emotional about things, or maybe like, bear with me *searches for tinfoil hat* that's a plan to make them seem disconnected by having hapi go "WHY DID YOU LEAVE MEEE" and Ashe go "ye nothing to see back here guys"
granted i'm tinfoiling, what you said seems pretty plausible

you stole my list joke ! how dare you

Hmmmm, not sure i see what you mean by "representative" ? could you develop by any chance ?
like, yeah i'm all for being a bridge between tribes, kinda why i took the tea party first, but it's best if we agree on what you'd like to see us do haha

Yeah, there's the support stuff we need to think about too... not sure how we should organize there tbh, additionally we don't do mutiny right?

Welp, given than there was ingrid in it, i'm not surprised things moved a bit slow haha

you have been warned

Dorothea

• Gift of God
  • Fodlan Ablaze
  • This is Personal
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2021, 02:29:37 pm »
These lists are great!  Well worth coming to hang out with you both <3. I was hoping we could all get a little more insight into the future.  First off, no I do not plan on mutinying.  I mean, who knows where I stand in the game right now but I could see at least 2 other people that would go before me and feel safe on the tribe I am currently in.  Caspar comes off as someone who feels safe with his tribe as well but correct me if I'm wrong. 

I think Ashe's priority is to make friends and stay in the game so if that means talking more about the Blue Lions, then I expect he would do it.  As it stands, he could very easily be our second boot if we were to vote again right now. 

As for the support decision, I would be happy with either one of you as a partner to converse with but I, like Mercedes, would love a little more clarification on "representative".  Does that mean more of your trio will be trying to win tea parties?  Do you 3 share all info right now?  I'm just a little unsure and feel... hmm... nervous?  About the concept they potentially get all my opinions and I get nothing from them except the hope you have put me in a good light.

Please do that... I don't handle criticism well.  T-T

I do want this to be a good information hub for us to use until merge if we can! 

Mercedes

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2021, 02:33:51 pm »
Well, this game has like 3 different ways to get cross tribal threads already, so sorry but i think you're gonna have to forget having your opinions stay within the bounds of your tribe haha

besides we get each other's opions too, even if you're nervous about it, that seems like a fair trade

doesn't the chat close right after TC though?

you have been warned

Caspar

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2021, 02:38:57 pm »
I don't really plan on mutinying either. There are a lot of question marks on my tribe but I feel like there would be even more for me on other tribes so it I don't know if it really makes sense for me.

right I think I mis-explained a little bit. I so far have shared nothing about this tea party and don't plan to without express consent. Petra and Hapi know that I'm here but I've just told them that's it been quiet so far.

so anything you say here is explicitly confidential unless you give consent. I know that requires uh trusting me but I seriously wouldn't be so open about this if I were trying to suck information out of you or something.

basically, my idea is that if you both want, I can put in a good word for you two both, and maybe share a little information. and also do vice versa for them. that way with an upcoming tribe swap even if we wind up with a bunch of familiar faces we'll all have at least a little bit of a bridge that we can build safe relationships off of.

I'm more interested in just connecting people then like... trying to funnel information. but anyway, what I'm trying to say is that if you run into Hapi or Petra in the future they are solid people and you would probably do good to reach out to them!

im not sharing any information from here with them *at the moment*, but I would love to pass on the summaries you guys did of your tribe members, if that's ok with you. but i understand if it makes you uneasy that im open about who im close with. I'm also happy to tell you guys more stuff about my tribe / opinions there, although I've summarized most of the important stuff.

Caspar

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2021, 02:41:22 pm »
and yeah another reason I'm fine with being as open as possible is that like... Ashe and Petra from our tribe have already been in cross-tribal communication things of themselves

i don't doubt everyone is going to know the structures of the other tribes pretty well

but that'll all get thrown into chaos come a swap and I kinda want to use this time to pre-empt that if that makes sense?

Mercedes

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2021, 03:20:39 pm »
Yeah no problem if we stick to our colors so far, just wanted to check

as for me, i gotta admit, i did share so far what y'all have said about the broad tribe structure / TC, as like, it felt to me like this was pretty non-confidential and fine to share, but kept the more private stuff in here, therefore, i'm fine with y'all doing the same in return :P
not like that important information to secure anyways

you have been warned

Mercedes

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2021, 03:23:46 pm »
we just need to agree on what's fine to share and what stays in the tea chat

i'd say that like, Previous events / tribe structure is cool to share, but we keep the rest?

you have been warned

Caspar

• Jury
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2021, 03:25:23 pm »
yeah I assume that stuff has already been shared anyway

but like your specific opinions on people I've kept to myself since I figure you don't necessarily want that going around

Mercedes

• Ashen Wolves
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2021, 03:33:11 pm »
Yeah i'd rather that not go around too much thanks, same for you i assume :P

you have been warned

Dorothea

• Gift of God
  • Fodlan Ablaze
  • This is Personal
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2021, 03:54:12 pm »
Well, this game has like 3 different ways to get cross tribal threads already, so sorry but i think you're gonna have to forget having your opinions stay within the bounds of your tribe haha

besides we get each other's opions too, even if you're nervous about it, that seems like a fair trade

doesn't the chat close right after TC though?
  sorry guess i didn't accurately state my question.  It's not that important, I was just a little curious.

Dorothea

• Gift of God
  • Fodlan Ablaze
  • This is Personal
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2021, 03:58:48 pm »
I have no issues with the information I've provided!  I even appreciate you Caspar for revealing what you have with your team on blue.  It's scary taking about stuff like that and I feel my tribe is keeping who they are close with a guarded secret.