Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:34 pm

Post by Alisae »

So Ari you're saying that if I vote no elim and we can get Cakez and RH9 paired together, we can kill them both?
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:34 pm

Post by Aristeia »

you think im trying to flip myself and klick so i can push you from the grave as flipped scum?
You are always gonna be my love
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:35 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 97, SirCakez wrote:
In post 23, Aristeia wrote:
In post 21, Klick wrote: It's a preemptive offensive play when one wasn't really needed
so you think I am preempting you on page one of RVS when I don't need to because?
In post 24, Aristeia wrote: like why does scum!me need to pre-empt you again? Do you think scum!me would fear town!you ? why?
These were the initial posts that pinged me, but I decided to hold back for a bit (which Dann can verify)
These just don't seem like a natural way to react on literally page one. I know Ari is defensive but these posts just read like they are trying to start something that doesn't exist.
I am trying to figure out if Klick has real thoughts.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:36 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 98, SirCakez wrote:
In post 96, SirCakez wrote: Ari immediately slapping the meta button and being like omg why would Cakez do this doesn't make me want to move my vote
Like Ari herself pointed out that when I pushed her recently it backfired terribly. Why would I immediately repeat the same mistake as scum? But she called me agendaed for it.
I dunno but you've seen me interrogate people who push me so its weird to me you think its unnatural for me to do it to Klick.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:37 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 103, Aristeia wrote:
In post 96, SirCakez wrote: Ari immediately slapping the meta button and being like omg why would Cakez do this doesn't make me want to move my vote
Like Ari herself pointed out that when I pushed her recently it backfired terribly. Why would I immediately repeat the same mistake as scum? But she called me agendaed for it.
I dunno but you've seen me interrogate people who push me so its weird to me you think its unnatural for me to do it to Klick.
Klicks posts didn't even read as a push to me, it looked like page 1 rvs bs. That's why it feels so odd.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:38 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 104, SirCakez wrote:
Klicks posts didn't even read as a push to me, it looked like page 1 rvs bs. That's why it feels so odd.

well thats why i asked him about his "omgus scummy af" line

i didnt know if it was a push or a rvs joke

he then doubled down on it being a push
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:42 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 105, Aristeia wrote:
In post 104, SirCakez wrote:

well thats why i asked him about his "omgus scummy af" line

i didnt know if it was a push or a rvs joke

he then doubled down on it being a push
I just reread pages 2 and 3 and I don't really see where he doubled down on this. He called you defensive at one point but then said he thought you were like mildly
scum leaning
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:43 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 39, Infinity 324 wrote: ari might be scum but i'm gonna just not push my partner this early sorry

klick's push there i do find weird

ydrasse is conftown
Infinity called it a push so maybe this is just a difference of wording/play/etc type thing
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:45 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 98, SirCakez wrote: Like Ari herself pointed out that when I pushed her recently it backfired terribly. Why would I immediately repeat the same mistake as scum? But she called me agendaed for it.
like are you actually making the case "hey i did this thing of shitpushing Ari as scum" and she absolutely murdered me for it.

thus i would not do it again because it ended so badly!

Also ari who has already experienced being shitpushed by me as scum on D1 has no reason to suspect I would do the same move again because it failed last time.

Like that's some pretty hideous logic.

if I know you have the capability of making a shitpush d1 as scum on me, you doing it again is the first thing I suspect because you've shown a capacity and preference for it in the past.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:45 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 107, SirCakez wrote:
In post 39, Infinity 324 wrote: ari might be scum but i'm gonna just not push my partner this early sorry

ydrasse is conftown
Infinity called it a push so maybe this is just a difference of wording/play/etc type thing
he called me scummy af and when I asked to clarification he responded that I was "preemptively attacking him before it was necesary"

you think that's an RVS joke and not a push

explain
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:48 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 19, Klick wrote:
In post 16, Aristeia wrote:

VOTE: Klick
OMGUS scummy af
^ him calling me scummy af
In post 20, Aristeia wrote: because?
^ me asking for clarification
In post 21, Klick wrote: It's a preemptive offensive play when one wasn't really needed
^ him claiming that I am trying to preemptively attack him whatever that means.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:49 pm

Post by Aristeia »

most of the time I just ignore people who make votes on me in RVS with nonsensical reasoning because its RVS people going to do stupid things

but if you've shitpushed me in the past d1 as scum I will be absolutely merciless
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:56 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 55, Klick wrote: I have no towny feelings from Ari at this moment
also this happens to be the exact same excuse he used to push me last time he was mafia on d1

"i feel ari has done nothing townie"

which is kind of a bullshit read when you cant come up with anything to push someone on
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:01 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 309, Klick wrote:
In post 222, Lucian wrote:Klick's is bleh. Saying that someone's solving comes from "them trying to figure the game out" is a textbook early-scumhunting sentence that doesn't really inspire confidence I guess. Maybe it's because I can kind of see what Norwee is saying about her recently. Level zero.
When I say 'trying to figure the game out', I'm not just saying Una is doing basic solving motions
Una is posting thoughts and I genuinely believe she believes what she's saying
Post specifically feels like genuine thoughts about the game as opposed to her trying to persuade me that she's town or that Gamma is scum
Klick, why are you voting Ari?
She's done nothing to make me townread her
its basically word for word the same nonsense reasoning he used last time to push me as scum.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:02 pm

Post by Aristeia »

I really want to pair up with Klick so we can both exit because I have absolutely 0 patience for someone thinking they can do the same shitpush two times in a row
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:03 pm

Post by Aristeia »

Cakes you feel like Frozen scum.

I am sorry if I am wrong

but if Klick is town nobody will listen to me and I'll be dead too so you don't actually have to engage with this content.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:07 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 108, Aristeia wrote:
In post 98, SirCakez wrote: Like Ari herself pointed out that when I pushed her recently it backfired terribly. Why would I immediately repeat the same mistake as scum? But she called me agendaed for it.
like are you actually making the case "hey i did this thing of shitpushing Ari as scum" and she absolutely murdered me for it.

Also ari who has already experienced being shitpushed by me as scum on D1 has no reason to suspect I would do the same move again because it failed last time.

if I know you have the capability of making a shitpush d1 as scum on me, you doing it again is the first thing I suspect because you've shown a capacity and preference for it in the past.
This doesn't make any sense. I'm not great at mafia but I'm not bad enough to the point where I'm going to repeat a tactic that failed like two months ago. Do you really think I came in here as scum with a game plan to immediately stir shit with you? What kind of plan would that be? What would my goal even be? We both know that I'm not going to be able to get anywhere close to elimming you by myself
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:08 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 109, Aristeia wrote:
In post 107, SirCakez wrote:

ydrasse is conftown
he called me scummy af and when I asked to clarification he responded that I was "preemptively attacking him before it was necesary"

you think that's an RVS joke and not a push

explain
yeah I read the preemptively attacking him thing as a joke, it reads way too overwrought for page 1. Maybe that was just me.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:09 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 115, Aristeia wrote: Cakes you feel like Frozen scum.

I am sorry if I am wrong

but if Klick is town nobody will listen to me and I'll be dead too so you don't actually have to engage with this content.
How am I frozen at all
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:11 pm

Post by SirCakez »

I don't even have a take on Klicks push itself honestly, it seems pretty mid to me and it's not a factor in my read on Ari
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:14 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 116, SirCakez wrote:
In post 108, Aristeia wrote:

This doesn't make any sense. I'm not great at mafia but I'm not bad enough to the point where I'm going to repeat a tactic that failed like two months ago. Do you really think I came in here as scum with a game plan to immediately stir shit with you? What kind of plan would that be? What would my goal even be? We both know that I'm not going to be able to get anywhere close to elimming you by myself

I think you saw me at a number of votes, you thought it would be good to elim me, and then you decided to vote me and made up an excuse to do so.

I certainly do not believe you think my treatment of Klick is "unnatural" as you put it since you have literally seen me do it to you when scum!you shitpushed town me.

You are now using refuge in audacity as a defense by saying that pushing me is so dangerous that you wouldn't do it as scum.

This is a basic logical fallacy and an excuse used by scum players to justify shady looking votes with little to no reasoning.

Also it doesn't make sense for you to try to convince me that you're town who thinks I'm mafia as my plan is to flip myself and Klick on D1. If I'm scum as you claim to believe and I turn scum, I think you would hardly need to worry about the town listening to a flipped scum ari. Your attitude towards me can only make sense if you think I'm town.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:14 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 119, SirCakez wrote: I don't even have a take on Klicks push itself honestly, it seems pretty mid to me and it's not a factor in my read on Ari
ok so you think I'm mafia do you oppose me pairing with klick and flipping both of our slots then?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:27 pm

Post by Meuh »

Nolim is lame and I'd rather not do it. I agree with Dannflor that even if mechanically optimal in an ideal world, the effect it'd have on the gamestate would ultimately give us less info and it'd be at best neutral overall (plus we waste a week of time waiting around)
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:29 pm

Post by Meuh »

Also Ari town, this doesn't feel like the scum!Ari I've played with before
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:38 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 123, Meuh wrote: Also Ari town, this doesn't feel like the scum!Ari I've played with before
Counterpoint, doesn't feel like the townAri I have played with before.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'actually ya drew is useless' - Snivy
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”