shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:03 am

Post by shaft.ed »

I agree with the above, Guardian is awesomesox.

And I was very glad I didn't have to claim Day 1. I was thinking I'd have to name claim and would have been insta-lynched.

Agree re: BM was a bit surprised that he was not here. I guess one of us must be his alt?

Also I'm Number 1 baby!!
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:09 am

Post by Adel »

Guardian
is
awesomely Awesome-X.
Jitsu
Jitsu
Goon
Jitsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:21 am

Post by Jitsu »

Adel wrote:.. and I wish I would've lived long to play with the rest of y'all.
I was looking forward to the challenge of playing scum against you (and it would have been a challenge), but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit relieved that you got taken out early. :P

I too share the love for Guardian. I think he's a great player and mod, and he was very classy in Mafia in Vollville, replacing in for a scum that was about to be lynched, where he had very little room to maneuver.

As for Oman's role, I still think that an SK with investigation immunity, NK immunity, and roleblocking ability was a lot for we scum to deal with. We were lucky to get him lynched on D3.

The best part of Guardian's modding in this game was how he tortured the Peanut Gallery for most of the game, asking people who the scum were and not giving any hints. :)
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:15 pm

Post by Kison »

Hmm. I noticed the BM absence as well...

Sorry for contributing to the lurk fest the game wound up being. I really did try to exert more effort into this one, but there still remained some inhibition. Something about this game just felt very dry to me, and I'm not talking at all about the setup or the way Guardian ran the game(I think he did great). Usually I can find something to dig up, but I was having a hard time in this game. Part of it is just me, I think, and that after almost two years of consistently being in anywhere between 2 and 6 games of Mafia at once, it finally began to eat away at my soul this summer.

Still had fun, though, especially towards the end, and that's all that matters. Thanks for hosting, Guardian. Thanks for idling out and letting me replace you, Shanba. :D
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:39 am

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”