doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:32 am

Post by doomfeathers »

You asking Rels that question is reasonable. Your insistence that I back off is weird. Would you be opposed to me following up after Rels has answered?

Your point about hasty judgments is fair, but your analogy is very faulty. I'm not scumreading you so much as investigating you. One does not need good reason to investigate, but only the possibility of a good reason.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:38 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 50, doomfeathers wrote:Would you be opposed to me following up after Rels has answered?
Are you asking for permission to ask a question?
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:41 am

Post by doomfeathers »

No, I'm checking to see what he's comfortable with. It might turn out to be AI, or it might not.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:43 am

Post by outoforder »

In post 50, doomfeathers wrote:You asking Rels that question is reasonable. Your insistence that I back off is weird. Would you be opposed to me following up after Rels has answered?
ofc not lol. I am not even asking you to "back off". I am telling you you cannot get any more information about the matter right now so you might want to focus on something else in the meanwhile. When you hear my explanation you can decide if it makes sense or not and then make your decision. As i said, if you are town, right now this matter does not get you anywhere. I am not trying to "flush you off me", i am trying to tell you what you were doing doesn't help the town right now.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:26 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 27, Creature wrote:Ugh when someone wants me to describe "impressions"
In post 31, Creature wrote:Okay, they aren't very serious, but when I vote in RVS, I vote whom I have a feeling that's most likely scum.
...I... you... what? :?

This whole clusterfuck between Ooo, Hapa and creature a) makes no sense and b) is only going to confuse everyone but you three who know each other from "parts unknown". It's not productive in the slightest IMO.
In post 48, outoforder wrote:
In post 46, doomfeathers wrote:
outoforder wrote:[quote="In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum
Ah, but you did see something you thought was AI there or you wouldn't have asked, and since you asked without saying what you thought, I'm willing to bet it was scum-indicative.
You will get an answer to that if you jsut can wait until Rels answers to me. :)
To elaborate a little bit further; there is a reason Rels has somewhat earned a nickname, let's call it "mini-outoforder" here, since we both as town think a looot alike regarding certain situations and posts. My question is directed to Rels for a reason that i am trying to get a read on him. For now it's irrelevant what i do think of the post in question and i'd like people to drop it since it's pretty clear to me that you all - if you cling on that - are talking about something you cannot make a decision on in the end since you don't have all the facts. And as i said, i'll elaborate fully on it after i hear from Rels.

Is that fine?
Absolutely none of this smells like town-posting. "For now it's irrelevant what i do think of the post in question" - Uh, nope, you don't get to make that call. You also don't get to tell people to drop it while you play pretend-Sherlock with your buddy.
In post 53, outoforder wrote:
In post 50, doomfeathers wrote:You asking Rels that question is reasonable. Your insistence that I back off is weird. Would you be opposed to me following up after Rels has answered?
ofc not lol. I am not even asking you to "back off". I am telling you you cannot get any more information about the matter right now so you might want to focus on something else in the meanwhile. When you hear my explanation you can decide if it makes sense or not and then make your decision. As i said, if you are town, right now this matter does not get you anywhere. I am not trying to "flush you off me", i am trying to tell you what you were doing doesn't help the town right now.
B-b-b-backpedaling! With a healthy dose of "if you're not helping
me
you're not helping the town".
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:28 am

Post by outoforder »

I think you lack a lot of reading comprehension.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:31 am

Post by KidAmn »

Ooh, and now we're on to personal attacks.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:32 am

Post by outoforder »

idk, you can call it that if you want to. Doesn't change the fact you do that, though. :(
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:33 am

Post by outoforder »

I mean for example Creature has nothing to do with the "clusterfuck" you are describing (which btw was not even "caused" by any of us three).... Sadly you are probably town.
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:34 am

Post by doomfeathers »

KidAmn, you seem pretty confident. Do you have previous experience on this site or elsewhere?
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:42 am

Post by outoforder »

doomfeathers does anything else stick out to you other than me atm?
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:46 am

Post by hapahauli »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: KidAmn

Yeah no. You do not get to call the early situation a "clusterfuck" and then throw fuel on the fire.
A TeamLiquid Mafia journeyman.
Need a replacement for your game? Shoot me a PM.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:49 am

Post by outoforder »

And you don't get to vote for me and then not explain it at all. ^^
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:51 am

Post by hapahauli »

RVS is the meta here. You should join me in voting scum though.

How do you draw the conclusion that KidAmn was town from all that?
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:54 am

Post by doomfeathers »

outoforder wrote:doomfeathers does anything else stick out to you other than me atm?
Not really. I'd agree that KidAmn leans slightly town at this point, though, just by attitude and enthusiasm.
In post 26, outoforder wrote:
In post 22, hapahauli wrote:
In post 16, outoforder wrote:Hey Rels, when you're around, let me know what you think of the MooginSoosy post.
Why aren't you asking me about it?

VOTE: outoforder
Because i don't feel like i need to ask you about it. From what i remember playing with you you will make your alignment clear to me before D1 ends even if i didn't prod you in any way. There is also a Rels-specific reason i am not willing to discuss yet.

But while you're at it, care to elaborate on this; This is what i believe to be a fact. You don't tend to participate in RVS / pressure vote shennies at D1 start, especailly towards a player you MUST know to not respond to being "pressured" by giving away his alignment as mafia. I mean like if i was scum i couldn't care less that there are people voting for me over absolutely nothing. You know that aswell so the only conclusions i can come to are that either (1) you actually think i am mafia, or (2) you are mafia.

So why do you think i am mafia? You really couldn't think i could possibly have - at this point of the game - a specific question to a specific player that i would not feel the need to ask you aswell, just because i have played with both of you before? In case there is option (3) aswell, feel free to tell me what that is.
If hapahauli thought you were scum, and knew you don't respond to pressure as scum, why would he pressure you? By your logic, you should be scumreading him.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:59 am

Post by outoforder »

In post 63, hapahauli wrote:RVS is the meta here. You should join me in voting scum though.

How do you draw the conclusion that KidAmn was town from all that?
Is there a way to see what games you have played here? Secondly, you totally did not vote "randomly". My first post addressed to you still stands, saying "RVS" doesn't really explain anything since your vote was 100% not RVS (as i did explain in my post).

KidAmn is being suicidal. That's a really bad trait for mafia 1/30 of a dayphase into the game. Sure you can do that if you are a bad player and mafia, but it is more likely he'd choose a different approach to the game as a whole as scum imo. Like it's quite clear he hasn't actually quite read any of the posts because otherwise he wouldnt make those arguments in the first place. I think the most likely scenario is he just thinks there "is nothing to read for reals" and he is just throwing shit into something to provoke a reaction or some other shit (what people tend to do - games don't "start" this quickly on many forums, people shitpost the first couple of days especially with 2 weeks day phases).
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:01 am

Post by outoforder »

In post 64, doomfeathers wrote:
outoforder wrote:doomfeathers does anything else stick out to you other than me atm?
If hapahauli thought you were scum, and knew you don't respond to pressure as scum, why would he pressure you? By your logic, you should be scumreading him.
Right. I also have 14 irl days to make a decision. Right now (as per my last post) his explanation is not satisfying at all.
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:02 am

Post by doomfeathers »

In post 65, outoforder wrote:Is there a way to see what games you have played here?
http://forum.mafiascum.net/search.php?a ... &sr=topics
You click on someone's profile, then click "view their topics".
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:02 am

Post by hapahauli »

Since when does two enthusiastic posts make someone lean town? Town's gonna have a bad time if the bar for innocence is this low.

KidAmn calls the whole thing between myself, OoO, and Creature town. This makes very little sense first of all, since at that point I had posted once, and Creature wasn't interacting much with OoO at all. It was you (doomfeather) and OoO that were doing most of the talking.

Despite calling the whole argument "not productive" and "confusing", he jumps right into it and accuses OoO of backpedalling.

It does not follow that you can call a conversation not productive/confusing, and accuse someone of backpedalling on the basis of that very conversation.
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:02 am

Post by doomfeathers »

In post 54, KidAmn wrote:
In post 31, Creature wrote:Okay, they aren't very serious, but when I vote in RVS, I vote whom I have a feeling that's most likely scum.
...I... you... what? :?

This whole clusterfuck between Ooo, Hapa and creature a) makes no sense and b) is only going to confuse everyone but you three who know each other from "parts unknown". It's not productive in the slightest IMO.
I'm not sure what you're saying. So far, Creature's been interacting mostly with havingfitz. Did you type the wrong name, or are you revealing information I don't know?
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:05 am

Post by outoforder »

I mean, doomfeathers, i am going to vote when i am sure of my case. I don't think i am going to be sure by that post alone and even if i was i am not going to present a case unless i can be confident i can convince other people of it.
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:05 am

Post by hapahauli »

In post 66, outoforder wrote:
In post 64, doomfeathers wrote:
Right. I also have 14 irl days to make a decision. Right now (as per my last post) his explanation is not satisfying at all.
What more of an explanation is there? I looked at the thread, saw a few votes on you, and thought "lel imma gonna vote him."
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:06 am

Post by hapahauli »

Now both of you need to describe to me how KidAmn's posting is town-readable.
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:09 am

Post by doomfeathers »

In post 9, Creature wrote:VOTE: Aubrey
In post 23, Creature wrote:Aubrey's giving the most scum impression so far.
In post 40, Creature wrote:Where's Aubrey? We must call her to solve the game
So you have gut reads, but can't explain what posts led you to those reads, and you're now wishing for the help of your top scumread in solving the game? I'd figure you were just RVS voting Aubrey because you know him, but you've said twice that you have a reason for voting Aubrey.
In post 70, outoforder wrote:I mean, doomfeathers, i am going to vote when i am sure of my case. I don't think i am going to be sure by that post alone and even if i was i am not going to present a case unless i can be confident i can convince other people of it.
This is MafiaScum. Vote away. If you're not voting, you'll likely be viewed as hesitant scum.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:09 am

Post by outoforder »

In post 68, hapahauli wrote:Since when does two enthusiastic posts make someone lean town? Town's gonna have a bad time if the bar for innocence is this low.

KidAmn calls the whole thing between myself, OoO, and Creature town. This makes very little sense first of all, since at that point I had posted once, and Creature wasn't interacting much with OoO at all. It was you (doomfeather) and OoO that were doing most of the talking.

Despite calling the whole argument "not productive" and "confusing", he jumps right into it and accuses OoO of backpedalling.

It does not follow that you can call a conversation not productive/confusing, and accuse someone of backpedalling on the basis of that very conversation.
Since when does not reading properly equal scum? And since when (when knowing someone does not read properly) does him accusing me of backpedalling equal scum? Like it's pretty clear he has no idea what he is talking about, you disagreeing with my town read on him would be fine but scumreading him???

Return to “Completed Open Games”