WWE Mafia - Smackdown! (Game Over - Off Television)

DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:54 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

Oh boy another.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:55 pm

Post by -Grey- »

?
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:59 pm

I grab pagetops compulsively. It started as a competition between Varsoon and I in Cyberpunk mafia (if I remember correctly).

Ah, those were the good ol' days.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:24 pm

Post by Titus »

Clothesline from Hell:
Pepto
Abdominal Stretch
Pepto

Game is stalling.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:23 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 1536, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1531, Leonshade wrote:
In post 1509, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1503, Leonshade wrote:VOTE: DiamondSentinel

I don't like that reaction to Grey's finishers. Not the negativity, but specifically going straight to the personal "you're so toxic" accusation. DS's knee-jerk reaction being about Grey's personality, rather than questioning his alignment, sticks out to me.
I'm sorry, but I don't like replacing into a game only for people to immediate discredit me and just not pay attention to what I am trying to say.

I had to ask every single one of you motherfuckers to read my intro post.
Allow me to ask more directly: what's your read on Grey? Your intro post puts him at noob-town with little explanation. You clearly thought that his behavior was anti-town, so why did you seem so convinced that he was toxic town, as opposed to scum?

I need to re-read if I want to be productive here, but my upcoming exam is killing my desire to read. I will prioritize Alban & Pepto's ISOs, first.
Because he's done the same things that Dwlee did multiple times over his first few games here. I know it's not AI (and I paid the price for thinking it was in Cyberpunk), but if he's scum, we can also kill him at our leisure, as he's not much of a threat.

But don't get me wrong. I don't think he's scum right now. I'm just saying if he is, that'll be easily remedied.
I can't disagree with you there, since I don't think Grey's behavior is AI, either. Your reaction still pings me, but I can't really push you on this anymore. Gotta read some ISOs.
In post 1537, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1531, Leonshade wrote:Allow me to ask more directly: what's your read on Grey? Your intro post puts him at noob-town with little explanation. You clearly thought that his behavior was anti-town, so why did you seem so convinced that he was toxic town, as opposed to scum?

I need to re-read if I want to be productive here, but my upcoming exam is killing my desire to read. I will prioritize Alban & Pepto's ISOs, first.
If you have so many questions about me, why are you prioritizing two
other
players in your re-read?
My questions weren't about you, they were about DiamondSentinel's read about you. You were the object of his read, not the subject I was interested in. I'm reading Alban's ISO because I'm reading the slot, and Pepto's ISO because the biggest wagon is against him. I'll make your ISO a priority after them.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:30 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 1542, Peptobislawl wrote:
In post 1528, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 1150, Peptobislawl wrote:I don't usually like ending the day so early, but i also don't see anything in gamma's iso worth saving. I won't force my opinions onto the whole town but remember that letting gamma tap out would end the day 8 days early.

If we do kill him and he flips town, iai and creature are gonna be in need of some close watching. If he's scum, I still would watch creature, but not so much iai.
1) agrees that gamma is scummy

2) yet has his new reads ready when gamma flipped town

Hmmm who does that usually???
Was expecting this. My reads were stated before gamma flipped, thanks. Plus, you're forgetting that Gamma did something incredibly scummy before i voted him. Yes he was town, but I had a valid and stated reason to vote him before i did. You didn't. You attacked him on nothing but nitpicks and misrep, leading up to the convenent mistake that finally got him lynched. Thanks for the OMGYS, by the way, helps make me more confident in my vote.
OMGUS is generally a useless tell, does it actually make you more confident in your read?
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:04 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1544, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1543, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 1150, Peptobislawl wrote:I don't usually like ending the day so early, but i also don't see anything in gamma's iso worth saving. I won't force my opinions onto the whole town but remember that letting gamma tap out would end the day 8 days early.

If we do kill him and he flips town, iai and creature are gonna be in need of some close watching. If he's scum, I still would watch creature, but not so much iai.

Was expecting this. My reads were stated before gamma flipped, thanks. Plus, you're forgetting that Gamma did something incredibly scummy before i voted him. Yes he was town, but I had a valid and stated reason to vote him before i did. You didn't. You attacked him on nothing but nitpicks and misrep, leading up to the convenent mistake that finally got him lynched. Thanks for the OMGYS, by the way, helps make me more confident in my vote.
The reads where you said

Gamma is scummy
BUT
IF
I'M
WRONG
It's prob IAI or creature

Well you were coincidentally wrong, and I know your coincidentally wrong about one of those follow up reads

Oh wait have I told you I don't buy coincidences in mafiascum...

So call what I did OMGUS, I call what you did a scum tell since scum do that more often than not (it's called setting up future mislynches)
What about his "coincidentally wrong about one of those follow up reads"?
Gamma flipped town which now he is trying to use to mislynch me, which I know is town.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:07 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1555, Leonshade wrote:

OMGUS is generally a useless tell, does it actually make you more confident in your read?
I'll go ahead and answer for him:

"No, it was just another way to try to throw shade on IAI"
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:08 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Leon's posting this page is pinging me by the way...
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:22 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 1557, I Am Innocent wrote:

I'll go ahead and answer for him:

"No, it was just another way to try to throw shade on IAI"
I asked the question to gauge his reaction, as I agree that it looks like that. But with this post you're doing the same to Pepto, and interrupted my question in doing so.
In post 1558, I Am Innocent wrote:Leon's posting this page is pinging me by the way...
Do explain.
- Vecna
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:01 am

Post by -Grey- »

Spoiler: RAW
In post 447, Nero Cain wrote:@SD-What do you think of things over here?
I think you violated your post restriction in 438.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:06 am

Post by -Grey- »

Spoiler: Nero
Have you ever considered spoilering your intro crap? I mean seriously, who wants to read that over and over and over?
---
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:35 am

Post by Leonshade »

Spoiler: Raw
Still in favor of a LUV wagon, as I've explained. Can't get behind a Nero scumread at all, he's my top townread now that Narna's dead. Nero's read on LUV isn't scummy, it's logic I agree with myself. I don't see Nero's "lining up lynches" as scummy in the manner he did it, town frequently have multiple scumreads as well. LUV's actions yesterday look like a grab for towncred, I see little town motivation in what he did.

Dodge, I'd like to hear your read on LUV. Your vote on Nero does look like a chainsaw, since you're intentionally ignoring LUV's slot while scumreading Nero based on his read. Someone relate this question to Dodge since he probably doesn't read this thread.
- Vecna
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:41 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

In post 1553, Titus wrote:
Clothesline from Hell:
Pepto
Abdominal Stretch
Pepto

Game is stalling.
"And a Clothesline from Hell onto Jeff Hardy!"
"That was insane, Cole! That surely took him out of commission for a while!"

(expired on 2017-01-11 03:24:00) until Peptobislawl can vote.
(expired on 2017-01-11 03:24:00) until Peptobislawl taps out, unless someone can stop Titus.
Mod of WWE Mafia - Ask Me About Joining "Vince McMahon's Kiss My Ass Club!"
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:42 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

Vote Count 2.03
Leonshade
(0/6)
-
DiamondSentinel
(1/6)
- Leonshade
I Am Innocent
(1/6)
- Peptobislawl
Peptobislawl
(3/6)
- -Grey-, Titus, I Am Innocent
Titus
(0/6)
-
-Grey-
(0/6)
-
Zefiend
(0/6)
-
MariaR
(1/6)
- Creature
Tywin Lannister
(1/5)
- DiamondSentinel
Massive
(0/6)
-
Creature
(1/7)
- Zefiend

Not Voting: MariaR, Tywin Lannister, Massive, Creature

Notes
: - Massive will receive a prod.

(expired on 2017-01-20 07:45:00) until the end of Day One.
With eleven alive, it takes six to lynch. (For most!)
Mod of WWE Mafia - Ask Me About Joining "Vince McMahon's Kiss My Ass Club!"
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:13 am

I'd appreciate hearing more from Pepto before I break the hold.

However, if they don't provide content, I'd been fine with them dying.
“Why was I chosen?'
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:14 am

Post by Titus »

Why say that?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:32 am

Post by MariaR »

Why the lurker of all people?
VOTE: Creature
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:58 am

In post 1566, Titus wrote:Why say that?
Because my townread was based off of a couple posts.
“Why was I chosen?'
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:34 am

Post by massive »

In post 1542, Peptobislawl wrote: Plus, you're forgetting that Gamma did something incredibly scummy before i voted him. Yes he was town, but I had a valid and stated reason to vote him before i did.
Your "valid and stated reason" was that his ability was scummy. That's pretty much the only thing you said about Gamma being scummy all day there, playa. Otherwise he was just "not worth saving."

VOTE: pepto
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:07 am

Post by ɀefiend »

So everyone finds Grey NAI for the whole game? I'm done beating that dead horse.
DS' read on Tywin is laughably inaccurate, but I dunno if scum could be so deliberately stubborn with the entire thread. He gets a weird pseudo-town-read from me for now.
Something about the Pepto wagon stinks. Need to reread from yesterDay later.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:13 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

I'm not breaking the hold. I still haven't ISO'd Pepto though. I was on a date last night, so didn't have time to read like I said I would. I'll do it tonight though. No plans after work, so I'll finally update everything then. Either way, I'm not saving Pepto without a reason, and I certainly don't see one.

MariaR: why creature? Give a case if you're going to vote him. Pepto didn't have one either.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:16 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 1570, ɀefiend wrote:So everyone finds Grey NAI for the whole game? I'm done beating that dead horse.
DS' read on Tywin is laughably inaccurate, but I dunno if scum could be so deliberately stubborn with the entire thread. He gets a weird pseudo-town-read from me for now.
Something about the Pepto wagon stinks. Need to reread from yesterDay later.
Zef, being one of my strongest TRs, I'd appreciate whatever thoughts you have. You keep mentioning grey, but I haven't seen any real reason for your strong SR on him. Is it a gut read? In that case, I agree, but it's not enough to wagon him. Not over Pepto at least.
Peptobislawl
Peptobislawl
Goon
Peptobislawl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:42 am

Post by Peptobislawl »

In post 1569, massive wrote:
In post 1542, Peptobislawl wrote: Plus, you're forgetting that Gamma did something incredibly scummy before i voted him. Yes he was town, but I had a valid and stated reason to vote him before i did.
Your "valid and stated reason" was that his ability was scummy. That's pretty much the only thing you said about Gamma being scummy all day there, playa. Otherwise he was just "not worth saving."

No. My reason was that his role was so ridiculous as to be obviously fabricated (Partly true, He misinterpreted it rather than deliberately lied), and that he used said role as a threat to town to get out of a lynch, which is severely anti-town. How you reduced that to "His role is scummy" is a mystery for the ages.

as for "not worth saving", he was a mild scumread and i wasn't gonna put up a fight about submission use for the second time that day phase over him.

VOTE: pepto
In post 1565, DiamondSentinel wrote:I'd appreciate hearing more from Pepto before I break the hold.

However, if they don't provide content, I'd been fine with them dying.
Anything in particular?

Yes, considering his "reasoning" is something I had thought of during the night phase as being an obvious scum play, which was downplaying how scummy gamma looked in order to accuse me for leading the final push. He just walked up and said "well you voted gamma too", ignoring the context of when each vote was applied. On top of that was his oter reason of "Town should never consider what would happen if they're wrong about a read, that's scummy", which is crap.
Show
Will protect people not in the game

"I'm with the insane cop" -Pepto 2015

References games from other sites in his sig
Peptobislawl
Peptobislawl
Goon
Peptobislawl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:45 am

Post by Peptobislawl »

wow i made a mess of that first quote somehow.

my comments on massive, seprated from his post:
No. My reason was that his role was so ridiculous as to be obviously fabricated (Partly true, He misinterpreted it rather than deliberately lied), and that he used said role as a threat to town to get out of a lynch, which is severely anti-town. How you reduced that to "His role is scummy" is a mystery for the ages.

as for "not worth saving", he was a mild scumread and i wasn't gonna put up a fight about submission use for the second time that day phase over him.
Show
Will protect people not in the game

"I'm with the insane cop" -Pepto 2015

References games from other sites in his sig

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”