farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

@thinktank: First you critisize me for voting. Then you agree with me about Kabonoon. Then you say you will go everything and give more points on who you think is scum and why. After everything I said day 2 and now today still think you and kabonon are scum and that vote looks more OMGUS then anything. I admitted to WIFOM. I think it's dumb not to look at everything and try and analysis why, what, and who in this game, but most people play it differently here.
I liked Oman from day 1. I like Kabonoon from day 1. I've pointed to you as scum at day 2.
So are you innocent because you didn't place a vote on on anyone but LP as a lynch who turned out to be town. I thought the kid was green and stated as much, but in the end he made some really questionable comments that was hard to ignore. My actions have been more focused on you and kabonon and flameaxe today because of my WIFOM.
Nice to see you are a hypocrite with everything you said today.

Vote: thinktank

die scum die
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
pwayne66
pwayne66
Goon
pwayne66
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:56 pm

Post by pwayne66 »

Farside wrote:So do you think flameaxe is scum or are you just saying his name?
Just saying his name. It seemed appropriate somehow. I thought that if he got the attention that he is so desperately seeking he might stop the whoring and start playing. I was wrong.

So why should I not think that your vote is a little OMGUSy?

Either way, I'll have more tomorrow.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:58 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

pwayne66 wrote:
Farside wrote:So do you think flameaxe is scum or are you just saying his name?
Just saying his name. It seemed appropriate somehow. I thought that if he got the attention that he is so desperately seeking he might stop the whoring and start playing. I was wrong.

So why should I not think that your vote is a little OMGUSy?

Either way, I'll have more tomorrow.
I've been playing since I've been voting thinktank-scum. So basically since the beginning.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Samruc
Samruc
Goon
Samruc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:47 pm

Post by Samruc »

Vote Count

thinktank: 2 (Flameaxe, farside22)
farside22: 1 (thinktank)

Not voting: (Abstract Actuary, TylerJ, pwayne66, Kabenon007)

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:19 am

Post by farside22 »

2 times thinktank has stated he thought Kabenon007 was scum and did not vote for him. He tries to constantly steer people away. I good with either of them as a scum pair, but I'm with Flameaxe at this point. Thinktank scum.
Enough said
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Abstract Actuary
Abstract Actuary
Goon
Abstract Actuary
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:49 am

Post by Abstract Actuary »

Sorry for the delay, it has been an extremely busy week and it isn't getting any better. I will make a post this weekend.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:55 am

Post by TylerJ »

I actually like thinktanks take on farside. Not say I agree because I need to look into it more. Conversely, I like farsides take on thinktank as well. man, what a mix up. Wait, what if they were a scumpair -Yeah right! lol.
├óÔé¼┼ôVery few of us are what we seem.├óÔé¼
pwayne66
pwayne66
Goon
pwayne66
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:21 am

Post by pwayne66 »

@thinktank- What gives with calling out kabenon twice but not voting for him?
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:41 pm

Post by thinktank »

farside22 wrote:2 times thinktank has stated he thought Kabenon007 was scum and did not vote for him. He tries to constantly steer people away. I good with either of them as a scum pair, but I'm with Flameaxe at this point. Thinktank scum.
Enough said
I have never said he was scum though a lot of his actions have been scummy. When I was doing my read through the both of you are my picks for one of the scum pair, I'm not sure of the other pair , I'll need to read through it again. Why didn't I vote for him? because there is far more reason to lynch you, (albeit theres more reason because Kabennon was lurking for most of day 2). Anyways my arguments are legitimate. You claim that you know you made WIFOM statements but if you know then what POSSIBLE reas on do you have to keep subtly bringing them up. Its bad enough you brought them up once but the fact that you've done what you 've done is very scummy. I fail to see the so called hypocrisy. I said we need to be careful and not to be hasty. I did a full read through twice, waited about 4 days and I am convinced you're scum. You're OMGUS vote back and reaction has only further convinced me that you're scum.

Pwayne- I've called out several players twice or more and not necessarily voted for them. Just because I think someone is suspicious doesn't them scum. That being said Farside and Kabennon are my top suspects of scum. My proposal is we lynch Farside today and then most likely we are going to lynch Kabennon tomorrow. At this point there is far more evidence on Farside than there is on Kabennon so its only logical that Farside must go.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

Two quote you called him scummie and neither time you voted for him:
thinktank wrote:
Flameaxe wrote:
Flameaxes voting without reason was interesting enough to not as well.
I had no reason now? Okay then. Assumptions are cool, and thinktank is scum.
You might as well say nothing and save room on the server for comments that actually matter if you aren't going to back up anything you say.

Farside, you can't just say chalk LPowell's behaviour because he hasnt been playing long. So what? does that make him any less or more likely to be scum? No.

I'm not going to jump on this Kabenon wagon because yes he has done a scummy act but my vote stays
. Flameaxe has been repeatedly pushing my wagon as an excuse to simply post (look at his last few comments, they are a waste of space). Perhaps i missed his reason for voting me but regardless i find his behaviour scummy.
thinktank wrote:Thank you for unvoting. As for why I didn't post who my suspects are yet? because I have been wrong in the past, actually I was wrong twice yesterday so I'm playing more conservatively and on that note I want to see some posts by Draux's replacement as well as Tyler.
I agree with you on that Kabennon is probably scum
. I'm not sure about Flameaxe because he might as well be lurking because he doesn't contribute at all so theres not much to go on. I would like to confirm suspicions before I say my suspects because theres nothing worse than baseless accusations, cough flameaxe. I apologize if I came of as a hypocrite but thats the best way I think we are going to catch scum.
Please lynch the liar that is trying to save his obvious scum buddy
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: Cannot be disclosed, as it would jeapordize my mission

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:01 pm

Post by kabenon007 »

Well, not much to say, except that Flameaxe still is playing that same game as usual, thinktank I am beginning to get pissed at. It seems to me that he is trying to pass the buck onto me. He is acting like he has given up his life and is instead trying to pin himself to a townie, or even more hopefully, another scum team member, so that the town will think that the patsy is thinktank's scum buddy. It just seems too obvious, doesn't it?
I put the "laughter" in manslaughter.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:33 am

Post by thinktank »

farside22 wrote:Two quote you called him scummie and neither time you voted for him:
thinktank wrote:
Flameaxe wrote:
Flameaxes voting without reason was interesting enough to not as well.
I had no reason now? Okay then. Assumptions are cool, and thinktank is scum.
You might as well say nothing and save room on the server for comments that actually matter if you aren't going to back up anything you say.

Farside, you can't just say chalk LPowell's behaviour because he hasnt been playing long. So what? does that make him any less or more likely to be scum? No.

I'm not going to jump on this Kabenon wagon because yes he has done a scummy act but my vote stays
. Flameaxe has been repeatedly pushing my wagon as an excuse to simply post (look at his last few comments, they are a waste of space). Perhaps i missed his reason for voting me but regardless i find his behaviour scummy.
thinktank wrote:Thank you for unvoting. As for why I didn't post who my suspects are yet? because I have been wrong in the past, actually I was wrong twice yesterday so I'm playing more conservatively and on that note I want to see some posts by Draux's replacement as well as Tyler.
I agree with you on that Kabennon is probably scum
. I'm not sure about Flameaxe because he might as well be lurking because he doesn't contribute at all so theres not much to go on. I would like to confirm suspicions before I say my suspects because theres nothing worse than baseless accusations, cough flameaxe. I apologize if I came of as a hypocrite but thats the best way I think we are going to catch scum.
Please lynch the liar that is trying to save his obvious scum buddy

I've said the same thing about A lot of players throughout the game. Because someone is acting scummy doesn't make them scum, its a cumulation of scummy actions. Now you're just reaching because if you look at all of my posts I've said I felt Tyler was scummy but didn't jump on his wagon, same with Kabennon. Instead I chose to vote for the player who I thought had accumulated more scummy actions. Its easy to say things when you take them out of context right? You want to lynch Kabennon, go ahead, he is gonna be the next one to go anyway but at this point there is far more evidence to lynch you then Kabennon and that is a fact. How you've reacted to my vote isn't helping your case either. It just comes of as desperate scum trying to grab some random arguments to float, I'm sorry that just doesn't cut it. So rather than taking faulty arguments which are taken out of context at me, why not actually defend my lengths page of accusations instead of trying to poorly divert attention from yourself?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:35 am

Post by farside22 »

@thinktank: You said you would come with a list of suspects and said you didn't trust yourself. AFter I have been stating for 2 days now that I think you and Kabonon are partners you are trying to make me look like scum. My thoughts are you are pushing for me to escape the noose your self and help your scum partner along the way.
By the way you only said once you thought Tyler was scum and dropped it when no one listened to you and you got no response. Or you just going to keep pointing to people one after another and say well I thought X person was scum when you are scum yourself.
Now because I'm a bit more aggressive then others and made points against you, you say it's scummie. Oh the irony.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:54 am

Post by thinktank »

farside22 wrote:@thinktank: You said you would come with a list of suspects and said you didn't trust yourself. AFter I have been stating for 2 days now that I think you and Kabonon are partners you are trying to make me look like scum. My thoughts are you are pushing for me to escape the noose your self and help your scum partner along the way.
By the way you only said once you thought Tyler was scum and dropped it when no one listened to you and you got no response. Or you just going to keep pointing to people one after another and say well I thought X person was scum when you are scum yourself.
Now because I'm a bit more aggressive then others and made points against you, you say it's scummie. Oh the irony.
If I remember correctly I did come up with a list..you and Kabennon. Thats right, I didn't trust myself, which is why I did a redathrough twice and waited 4 days to post my analysis because I wanted to be sure of what I thought. The simple fact of the matter is you voted for Kabennon in the beginning of this day until I asked you not to and after I found you scum, You changed your vote to me. your OMGUS simply devalue any argument you may have for me. I will say it now as I said before, go ahead and vote for Kabennon if you will, I really don't care, He is the next to go. But the simple fact of the matter is that there is so much more evidence on your actions that it just makes sense to oust you first. your entire argument against me comes of nothing more as an OMGUS and your fervent desperation only digs you in a deeper hole. I am not trying to PAINT you scummy, the evidence which I have posted as well your actions throughout day 3 proves you scum well enough.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

thinktank wrote:
farside22 wrote:@thinktank: You said you would come with a list of suspects and said you didn't trust yourself. AFter I have been stating for 2 days now that I think you and Kabonon are partners you are trying to make me look like scum. My thoughts are you are pushing for me to escape the noose your self and help your scum partner along the way.
If I remember correctly I did come up with a list..you and Kabennon. Thats right, I didn't trust myself, which is why I did a redathrough twice and waited 4 days to post my analysis because I wanted to be sure of what I thought. The simple fact of the matter is you voted for Kabennon in the beginning of this day until I asked you not to and after I found you scum, You changed your vote to me. your OMGUS simply devalue any argument you may have for me. I will say it now as I said before, go ahead and vote for Kabennon if you will, I really don't care, He is the next to go. But the simple fact of the matter is that there is so much more evidence on your actions that it just makes sense to oust you first. your entire argument against me comes of nothing more as an OMGUS and your fervent desperation only digs you in a deeper hole. I am not trying to PAINT you scummy, the evidence which I have posted as well your actions throughout day 3 proves you scum well enough.
That is not a list at all. You also said you wanted to wait to here from the person who has been missing this game. You didn't give a list. You put two people as scum pair and are voting on me which tells me you are trying to save your scum partner.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:43 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Arghh.. same thoughts. Who to vote for Kabenon, farside, or thinktank. I'm leaning more on the farside ( pun not intended).
├óÔé¼┼ôVery few of us are what we seem.├óÔé¼
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:28 pm

Post by thinktank »

Farside, I never said you and Kabennon were a scum pair, just that the two of you were scum, could be on opposite scum factions. At this point I honestly don't know who the other two are bu the evidence on you is so strong that I am willing to go through. The reason I didn't wait was because I had felt for sure I had found scum and the fact that you keep evading my arguments just keeps on making you look scummier by the second. I'm going to hold of a little until people stop lurking because it doesn't make sense that just the two of us keep arguing when theres 7 players in the game.

MOD: can we please get a prod on the other players? Its been more than 3 days everyone's last post except for Tyler, Farside and myself.
Armlx: What has he done to make you think he's scum.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

Oman: This is known as "doing a thinktank".
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:30 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Nothing has changed. Only problem is that tanky is still here.
Samruc
Samruc
Goon
Samruc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:42 pm

Post by Samruc »

Prodding done.

Vote count as before.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:25 am

Post by farside22 »

I answered your questions for the most part in regards to LP. As for Oman I was suspicious of him day one (thanks to your post that shows my suspicion). Oman jumped around so much that I felt he was more scummie in the end and thought maybe he was trying to set up Kabonoon. After it seemed Kabonoon really wasn't explaining himself well. I admited to my WIFOM and stated it was a way for me to put down something that bothered me and I took as either a red herring or someone trying to hide from the truth. I don't understand why you feel a need to bring up something I admited to.
On the other hand my point about you lack of vote on Kabanoon and pointing fingers at others still hasn't been really address by you well at all. You keep saying well I think he is scum, but you are scum too sounds more like a desperate attempt to help your scum partner. I have no issue with both of you as a pair and Kabonoon's comment of how he doesn't like how you are making it look like he is scum is quiet hilarious to me.
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:24 am

Post by kabenon007 »

Why is that funny to you? It's happen to me before, and let me tell you, it really pisses me off. If something is so obvious, can you really take it seriously?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:34 am

Post by farside22 »

kabenon007 wrote:Why is that funny to you? It's happen to me before, and let me tell you, it really pisses me off. If something is so obvious, can you really take it seriously?
Okay I will give you a moment. Do you have thoughts on the conversation. Who is scum and who is town and why?
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:01 am

Post by kabenon007 »

I am extremely annoyed with tank. He appears to be trying to connect himself with me, so if we lynch him and he comes up scum, you will all assume I am his partner and just lynch me with no discussion. Flameaxe annoys me because he doesn't participate in the conversation, just keeps interjecting with "Lynch tank, kthxbai." The last exchange with farside and tank I think made farside come out on top, it seems that tank is just repeating himself over and over again. Let's see what he has to say to that. Also, to this
unvote, vote:thinktank.
Let's see what happens here.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:04 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Funny enough, I don't say "kthxbai", so that statement is invalid. Except the vote. That was high quality "win".
pwayne66
pwayne66
Goon
pwayne66
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:15 am

Post by pwayne66 »

Sorry... work has been nuts... I will post content tomorrow...promise!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”