havingfitz (3): TwoFace, Gamma Emerald, Aristophanes
Hiraki (2): Lil Uzi Vert, MisaTange
Lil Uzi Vert (1): TheseViolentDelights
Vedith (1): Eric Rasputin
TwoFace (1): havingfitz
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty (1): Creeps20
Creeps20 (1): ScumDeersAreVeryTasty

No Vote (3): FrankJaeger, Vedith, Hiraki

With 13 players living, 7 votes are required to lynch.

TIMER

(expired on 2016-11-30 16:30:00)

NOTES

Prodded Eric Rasputin
Gamma Emerald V/LA until 16 December (normal activity/prod requirements will apply)
TheseViolentDelights V/LA until 27 November
havingfitz V/LA until 26 November
Eric Rasputin
Eric Rasputin
Townie
Eric Rasputin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:04 am

Post by Eric Rasputin »

Yes O great mod .. Eric still plays ... I was keeping a low profile with everyone out to get me ...
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:27 am

Post by TwoFace »

:facepalm:

I'm not going to vote you personally but I totally understand why people want to lynch you.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:15 am

Post by Hiraki »

Remember - this is who you're voting for under normal scumtells.

Following up on my promises now - expect to see something within the next hour.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:25 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 442, Creeps20 wrote:We found some OMGUS.
The only reason I am actually voting you is that you haven't told me who you are. As such I can't use meta to towns advantage. Pleased state which player you are now. Thank you.
You do know that some people make secret alts yo get away from bad, stale, overdone, or negative meta, right? Harping on this is bullshit and your vote is bad.

Please be better.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:26 am

Post by TwoFace »

^this

Also some people make Alts to make lame half assed role playing alts and don't stick with the intended idea
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:36 am

Post by Hiraki »

And now my computer internet is down (posting from phone)

I have a post c/p'd on my computer that reflects current events but nothing on HF so I rescind my promise for the next few hours temporarily
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:45 am

Post by Aristophanes »

All good! Hopefully it's nothing serious. Network issue?
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
FrankJaeger
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:10 am

Post by FrankJaeger »

still reading up, posting thoughts after
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:27 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 454, Aristophanes wrote:
The only reason I am actually voting you is that you haven't told me who you are. As such I can't use meta to towns advantage. Pleased state which player you are now. Thank you.
You do know that some people make secret alts yo get away from bad, stale, overdone, or negative meta, right? Harping on this is bullshit and your vote is bad.

Please be better.
Nope. He hasn't been on mafiascum. I commonly play on the supercell forums and ,while stalking queues, found a link to there in one of his posts.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:22 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 459, Creeps20 wrote:

Please be better.
Nope. He hasn't been on mafiascum. I commonly play on the supercell forums and ,while stalking queues, found a link to there in one of his posts.
Okay, so you know who he is then?
Because nobody gives a shit anymore. Did you find his meta? If so, good. Now use it if you need to, and move on to actual scumhunting. If not, just stop. You are derailing the game and essentially just fluff posting.

Like, why are we still talking about this? Instead, tell me who you think is scum and why.
- Jingle
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:41 am

Post by MisaTange »

In post 433, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 431, MisaTange wrote:Oh yeah, Creeps, while you're here: Why do you doubt LUV's claim?
Because I am semi-paranoid.

Twoface mostly Eric and Uzi. Eric for "gut voting Uzi" and Uzi for being too fluffy
I just realized he's scumreading a mason.

Again (as others have pressured this): Are you gonna try to discredit LUV's claim? I actually thought that was enough to remove doubt on the mason claim
"Tell me what you see, tell me. Is it scary? I hope it is, in fact, I hope it scares you to pieces."
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:48 am

Post by Aristophanes »

With 4 days left, I will vote Creeps or Fitz only.

Maybe Gamma if I have to.

But this is my pool for today.
- Jingle
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:56 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 457, Aristophanes wrote:All good! Hopefully it's nothing serious. Network issue?
Nah, just a little hiccup. Here's the first catch-up post.
In post 417, Vedith wrote:

Terrible post.
This entire post is based on someone's experience, which cannot be disproven anyway. You agree that neither align benefits from actually lying, so why the hard focus here, Haraki?
Because it's not always a town or scum mindset, sometimes it's a Hiraki-mindset or a Eric-mindset. Some people play the game their way regardless of how inappropriate that way of playing is. For Eric, he is playing to stay alive as clearly shown by his last post. I'm sure 7 years of experience demonstrates that the best way to stop a bandwagon is to show that you see it and just stay under the waves.

Not to mention, you didn't even talk about the post excluding the main theme.
In post 421, MisaTange wrote:Didn't we agree not to discuss meta?

Or at least the "problem" of Eric having prior experience (being an alt, offsite experience) was dropped?
Uh....no? The point I made before was that Lil Uzi was discussing meta as if it was a means to an end when we found out he wasn't really using it at all.

Additionally, my argument has always been that Eric is lying about his prior experience.
In post 423, MisaTange wrote:From what I've experienced in newbies/equivalents, newbies =/= dumb.
With no offense to Eric, are you trying to tell me that's not the case here? I didn't make a general statement by saying newb town, it's just a classification.
In post 423, MisaTange wrote:but scumtells still apply to newbies: case in point, "newbies like to bus a lot"
but this is v specific to newbies and quite honestly, if you feel that way let me remind you that Eric's votes have been on your mason partner (and whoever TwisTed is now [SVADT?] but that's not the important part here)
In post 423, MisaTange wrote:I know for some certainty Hiraki might be scum though
Your best scumread is on someone who is defending someone you
think
is scummy? I'm not the only one, I'm just the loudest.
In post 423, MisaTange wrote:Eric gets a gut townread for now (via tone, since that one vote only pings me) so:
WHAT????

I'm scum for
OVERDEFENDING
a TOWN-read of yours?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:00 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 406, TwoFace wrote:I eagerly await for your anayasis about these fishy reasons. Surely you can explain which ones you find fishy and why.
Woo, finally here!

I think the best way to start this is by examining everyone on the current wagon and seeing why they voted and how I agree/disagree.

Currently we have TwoFace, Gamma, and Ari on the wagon:

1) TwoFace: probably the most solid person on the wagon - im only going to go over the stuff i disagree with:
In post 352, TwoFace wrote:So fitz is probably scum. Too many non ai or non truths being twisted into appearing bad. No way an experienced town player comes to this conclusion.
This is very presumptive but I understand where you're coming from. would've loved to see you wait for his response tho.
Fitz wrote:- I'm not saying your naked vote on Misa is bad...I'm saying you voting a mason is bad. Which I can say in my post with the hindsight now that you were voting town. If I didn't assume LUV and Misa were telling the truth I wouldn't have considered you vote negatively.
this is bad - ill give you that much but it's not lynch worthy, looks more like a lapse in logic and judgment than anything. if he continues this sort of behavior, then we have problems.
In post 358, havingfitz wrote:IMO talking about the statistical odds of hitting scum in a group of four players on P1 of D1 is completely worthless. And going on and on about it serves absolutely no value and just gives the impression of trying. If it's not doing that then it has no place in the game...therefore is not progressing the game at all...and I find that counterproductive...aka suspect.
very fair
In post 358, havingfitz wrote:- In hindsight voting town (mason Misa) is bad...yes? Voting town in bad...yes? We have more information at our disposal following the mason claims so that colors your vote on Misa negatively. Comprehend?
However, there is nothing bad about it on day 1. This is voting analysis stuff that you're trying to shove in on Day 1. Like I said before, I agree that this is bad. It's really really not great but I don't think it's scummy. Just a lapse in judgment.

If TwoFace has only been on town wagons, that's something to look at - maybe a LYLO i have no clue vote.

To be fair, this throws everything I have said above into question but I am willing to wait for a response about this whole thing.
In post 419, havingfitz wrote:I will say I find it funny that I am 1) being accused/voted (by those I cast suspicion towards btw) of suspecting everyone who suspected/voted for a mason while at the same time 2) being criticized for town reading two of the players who voted/suspected a mason. Point 2 negates point 1. Which no one seems to even notice. And I readily admitted I suspected both LUV and Misa....but I know I am not scum.

I am not suspecting players of being scum solely based on the fact they suspected/voted a mason. But now that we have the mason claims that is perfectly valid information to consider.
That covers most of it though so let's move on.

2)Gamma: I don't really think he's town anyway but let's see what he has to say
In post 360, Gamma Emerald wrote:Havingfitz: pushing the masons before they claim is NAI. If you wanted to attack someone for doubting the claim then that would make more sense.
Same reason almost verbatim, just a little crude.
In post 369, Gamma Emerald wrote:HF is pushing stuff that is not actually scummy.
Weeuuueeeuuueeuuueuuuu

KK this is where stuff gets a little weird for me. Again, not disputing the fact that HF's stuff doesn't have a hint of scum taint but I don't really believe that. He gave a slew of other reasons, valid or not. I'm not really concerned about them because, as you will see, I have my own reasons.

I would be OK with anyone saying this but anyone who has thought about voting Eric (like Gamma has done) when Eric does literally the same things from an objective viewpoint. Except, Gamma only shows intent to vote Eric but doesn't do it. There's even a flip-flop on Eric between 185 and 384. Not enough for anyone to question it but there's certainly uncertainty that Gamma is town-reading Eric. In fact, if anything, there's a clear slideline provision there. But the fact that he's going to OK Havingfitz for some of the same things that Eric has literally done puts me at an unease.

3) Ari:
In post 413, Aristophanes wrote:I mean like "You voted a Mason before they claimed! You must be scum!" doesn't even make any fucking sense!
You're right...and Havingfitz is experienced. Doesn't something seem very weird there?

I don't really want to do anything more with Ari because that's all he talks about Fitz in a relative sense (not a bad thing since Fitz has been V/LA)

There's nothing wrong with three people voting in the same exact way if it's for 110% valid reasons but I don't think this reason is 110% valid. There are certainly cracks and no one is following havingfitz. I think these reasons can be legitimate with the next post that he writes but not at the current moment.

Here are some reasons that fitz does draw actual concern though:
In post 286, havingfitz wrote:
In post 284, TwoFace wrote:
In post 283, MisaTange wrote:her replacing out is NAI imo regardless of reasons
1. I didn't ask you
2. I don't agree with you
1. We're you just thinking aloud and not looking for anyone else's opinion?
2. Who asked you?
Posts like these are very uncanny and weird. The fact this is toward TwoFace before the vote and then he votes TwoFace after listing multiple scumreads - especially with TwoFace arguably being the weakest of the bunch - is very weird. There's some sort of tunnel vision that Fitz is applying and it's not great. Started with Io in the beginning to a small degree, now it's straight onto TwoFace.

I also think that the response to me in 358 says a lot about Fitz's opinions of the game rather than opinions in general. The first two statements on VIs is ignorable because there's no reason to lie in that situation. Moving on from there:
In post 358, havingfitz wrote:The things he says and does are still fair game for assessing his alignment. I'm not and haven't been willing to just discard him for being new to this site.
This is the real meat of the situation. The fact that Fitz can't distinguish that some one, who is new, cannot have a different playstyle that would react differently to the overall alignment of a player is just straight up not true. There's no way Fitz can say that with a straight face without trying to convince himself of that fact.
In post 358, havingfitz wrote: Prior to the mason claims and Deer replacing in, Eric was lower down on my radar and not in conflict with your adamant mindset. With 3 people who were on my radar now removed for now...he has gone up on my list of suspects. And still not getting my vote despite that btw.
1) Eric did not post in between...so...?
2) Does that mean that you still suspect Deer for being in Io's slot? It certainly seems to be that way and links back to what I said at the top. Eric is probably 3rd lynch material for Fitz.

I know how to best play from a scum perspective and Fitz does that. Not from his words but from the long-term game. Am I willing to vote on that now? Yeah - maybe at the end of a BW or if nothing else really strikes anyone. I think I would rather get rid of Creeps first if this is how he's going to act for the rest of the game.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

What has HF done that Eric has? Their play has been completely different.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:06 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 465, Gamma Emerald wrote:What has HF done that Eric has? Their play has been completely different.
not sure what you mean
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Eric has been awkward in a very towny way. HF is pushing completely off-base topics and I see him as scummy for it.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:11 am

Post by Hiraki »

Right - so what I'm saying is that HF needs to clarify what he means before anyone can really vote on it. Everytime he's pressed on it - everyone is confused. Even his last post doesn't really make any sense to me hindsight with everyone else. The appropriate action is not to vote based off of this (although pressure is fine) but to ask for clarification.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay that makes more sense. I still feel what he is doing is scummy.
<Embrace The Void>

Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 460, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 459, Creeps20 wrote:

Please be better.
Okay, so you know who he is then?
Because nobody gives a shit anymore. Did you find his meta? If so, good. Now use it if you need to, and move on to actual scumhunting. If not, just stop. You are derailing the game and essentially just fluff posting.

Like, why are we still talking about this? Instead, tell me who you think is scum and why.
Already have.
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 461, MisaTange wrote:
In post 433, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 431, MisaTange wrote:Oh yeah, Creeps, while you're here: Why do you doubt LUV's claim?
Because I am semi-paranoid.

Twoface mostly Eric and Uzi. Eric for "gut voting Uzi" and Uzi for being too fluffy
I just realized he's scumreading a mason.

Again (as others have pressured this): Are you gonna try to discredit LUV's claim? I actually thought that was enough to remove doubt on the mason claim
That would be suicide. Masons are overly annoying to sort out. Sadly. And thus I hope to have cop on him. Unless he is revealed to have a bad result I will not be voting him.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I doubt we have a cop with masons.
<Embrace The Void>

Eric Rasputin
Eric Rasputin
Townie
Eric Rasputin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by Eric Rasputin »

You must hate me huh Hiraki ... You can be hell bent over lynching me but it wont change the fact that I am town ... You know what, this is better.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Hiraki

I could understand you being angry at first. But with this much activity and hate, you're oozing scummy behavior ... Pretty sure you're Maf ...

And I am not lying about my former experience. This is my first time on this forum and all of you are new to me. Its hard to get a proper read the first few times we play with new people.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:02 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 473, Eric Rasputin wrote:You must hate me huh Hiraki ... You can be hell bent over lynching me but it wont change the fact that I am town ... You know what, this is better.
I am
literally
town-reading you. This isn't even a matter of opinion. There is no one here that is trying to defend you harder against everyone else from lynching you.

The fact that you don't know this says that you're just plainly not reading the game or not thoroughly enough. If you don't have enough time or you're just not interested, no one here will spite you or anything. It's just that I think all of us would rather prefer someone who is actually playing the game rather than being the super awesome mafia detector that has literally no substance or reason to his ideas.

Otherwise, you're doing a great job trolling everyone to make us think that you're acting stupid but not stupid! Great prank bro!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”