Mini 1582: Formerfish's First Foray (Game Over)

Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:58 am

Post by Formerfish »

Vote Count 1.4

I Love Fairies
- bjc, theelkspeaks (L-5)
Drew-Sta
- Grib, Grib (L-5)
theelksspeaks
- massive, KittyMo (L-5)
KittyMo
- Octopus, OkaPoka (L-5)
bjc- Shinobi (L-6)
Shinobi- Boonskiies (L-6)

Not Voting: I Love Fairies, Drew-Sta

With 12 alive, it takes 7 votes for a lynch.
(expired on 2014-07-03 00:22:00)

Octopus replaces Nul effective immediately. Thank you fellow sea dweller!
Last edited by Formerfish on Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:32 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Octopus, hello. How are you?
Octopus
Octopus
Townie
Octopus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:39 am

Post by Octopus »

Hi everyone.

I've had a quick read through and here is what I have so far:

Drew-Sta: is prob-town. ILF is Prob-scum. bjc should be policy lynched if we can't reach a reasonable consensus by the deadline.

Everyone else is either null or I've not got enough to go on.

I've really only skimmed at this point (It's late here), I'll have a more thorough read through tomorrow, and probably questions for several of you, when I have more time.

P-Edit: Hello Boonskiies, I'm good, you?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:40 am

Post by massive »

VOTE: OkaPoka

KittyMo
So obviously you know why this vote is happening. Why aren't you doing the same?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:56 am

Post by OkaPoka »

We all love RVS don't we?

I just want to point out Grib will be major in the game, but I yet to feel sure in Grib scum.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:10 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I have a big town read on Grib. That's why I'm so worried...it's almost too big.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:24 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

So, how is all y'all's day been?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:25 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Uhm, has....
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:40 pm

Post by massive »

Wow and we get the "I have a big town read, I hope I'm not wrong!" admission from Boonskiies. Of course you're not wrong, you know who the other scum are.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:00 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Simply just was implying that no one really has even gave a thought to as if Grib was scum, other than the fact that if he is, it's scary.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:53 pm

Post by Grib »

This post is mostly just me skimming for things directed at me specifically:
In post 86, KittyMo wrote:By the by, thoughts on Drew at this point? You're still pow-powing him with them doublevotes.
I wasn't really buying his multiple "whoops totally didn't see that" excuses, but. I'm waning. He's probably town.
In post 93, OkaPoka wrote:Grib is going to be one major/scary player if he is scum.

This might go down poorly.
Lets hope he is town.
You called?
In post 104, OkaPoka wrote:We all love RVS don't we?

I just want to point out Grib will be major in the game, but I yet to feel sure in Grib scum.
Unless I get shot toNight, or god forbid, lynched. Fingers crossed.
In post 105, Boonskiies wrote:I have a big town read on Grib. That's why I'm so worried...it's almost too big.
So do something about it? I'm right here.
In post 92, Drew-Sta wrote:
@ Grib
re

You posted this:
Gotta start opening your eyes, child.
Can you clarify? I don't understand.

Re post - My spidey sense picked up on that too (the
'I'd rather we not lynch a townie just to confirm my alignment.'
comment by ILF). Still thinking it over.
I kept pointing out things you apparently missed. Stop missing things, is what I meant. In a gentle way.

It's probably nothing. But it'll be there if it becomes relevant later in the game.

===

Unvote

Second Unvote

Rereading the thread. My reads are annoying me. But some things I'm feeling now are:

/Boonskiies is probably town? I don't understand it myself, but. His hyperfocus on possible? ILF/Shinobi mislynches makes me think he's less likely to be scum.
/OkaPoka is FoS'ing me and. Doing nothing about it. Sadness. Also we're not in RVS anymore.
/Drew-Sta is an adorable slice of pie and I'm. Mostly leaning town on him.
/KittyMo is also adorable and can be town for now. I feel like I'll have a better grasp on her later, if we're both alive.
/I want to see more of Octopus because. I love sea creatures.
/I want elk pressured until he turns into a diamond.

Vote: OkaPoka

Second Vote: theelkspeaks
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:09 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

VOTE: OkaPoka

Everyone of his posts were him trying to bring focus on Grib, who is seemingly a role with two votes, and the rest has been him changing who he had been voting for. I'll ease up on Shinobi for now.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:10 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

^seemingly a role with two votes which is potentially very dangerous against scum.
I Love Fairies
I Love Fairies
Goon
I Love Fairies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:40 pm

Post by I Love Fairies »

Ohhhhhhhh, is that why Grib is voting twice? That's actually kind of cool.

Anyways, I apologize for my absence. I forgot my own birthday.

I don't really understand why OkaPoka looks scummy. I disagree with Octopus (obviously) on his read on me, but otherwise, I've yet to see someone replace into a game who posts a list be scum, so for now, I'm willing to trust him. Hm, now that I think of it, I don't really have anyone that I think is outstandingly scummy in my eyes right now. Is that why the votes on OkaPoka are piling up, because he's done less than everyone else to "prove" himself to be town?
A genius, huh? What does that mean? "Genius"? So I was not born with a whole lot of natural talent, not gifted like Neji… but I work hard and I never give up! That is my gift; that is my ninja way! ---- Rock Lee
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:49 pm

Post by Grib »

@ILF

That's okay. He's a little odd and I want him to post more so I can either move my vote somewhere else or rain double hell upon him.

And happy birthday.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:00 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Well, he keeps trying to put Grib on the spot. If Grib is town, we obviously want to keep him because of the second vote. Other than that, I don't think anyone else is outstandingly scummy. It doesn't make sense for a townie to lynch a town role with two votes.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:27 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

So what's everyone's thoughts on massive?
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Octopus
Octopus
Townie
Octopus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:12 pm

Post by Octopus »

@Grib:
Do you have to use both votes, or can you just have one cast at any one time?

First,
@ ILF:
Happy birthday, do you have any thoughts about anyone in the game that is not related to their interaction with you?

Too much fluff, too much righteous indignation.

@KittyMo: Why are you making excuses for ILF?
In post 43, KittyMo wrote:
snip->

Hm? I mean I think it's defensive of her (not opportunistic) to only really pay attention to the reasonless votes that are on her and not be looking at Boon or Shinobi, but I know from my
stalking of the whole playerlist
skimming
that she's never been lynched in a game before and I doubt she's been under much lynch pressure, let alone under these circumstances, so it's not surprising? Though she also has no completed scum games and so that could be a source of "I have no idea what I'm doing" as well.

I'm curious about what people think of her first post. Would you expect that from town or scum?
My emphasis
In post 86, KittyMo wrote:
Snip->
Grib wrote:Tell me that wasn't a slip. Don't make this too easy for us.
I found one instance of a game in which she was town and uses townie as a general term (in her first paragraph) though she does generally use it in the traditional way from what I've seen. By the by, thoughts on Drew at this point? You're still pow-powing him with them doublevotes.

Snip->
And why the 180 on Shinobi?
Re: Shinobi, he certainly didn't put much effort into defending Fairies so I'm not sure why that's the main thing being read into about him. I didn't like that as votes were becoming less random (people at that stage were starting to make votes that were at least vaguely game-related and he made no attempt to keep us moving out of the RVS and made an avatar-related vote) and everything else he's done so far has been boring. elk's latest post rubs me the wrong way though.
In post 96, KittyMo wrote:
Snip->
I was trying to sort whether I found him or Shinobi scummier before revoting and I'm happy with this.
I also don't like all the IIoA in that post.

Not liking Boonskiies one bit. He's looking very much like he's throwing round accusations hoping that one will stick, this post looks like a pre-distancing attempt in case the OkaPoka wagon falls through.

I'm happy with where my vote staying where it was when I inherited it.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:20 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

No one had really brought up or talked about massive really. Just wanting some two cents. I have only really had two accusations. Shinobi (w/ ILF potentially) and OkaPoka (not a strong one, but I just want to see where it goes).
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Octopus
Octopus
Townie
Octopus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:57 am

Post by Octopus »

Some more questions I didn't have time to post earlier.

@elk:
I'd like an answer to this also.
In post 29, Grib wrote:
Snip->

Hey elk, would you say it's OMGUS if you vote for someone voting you, 100% all the time, regardless of context?
@ILF:
In post 38, I Love Fairies wrote:
->
I didn't say I thought Kitty to be mafia necessarily, just that I find her slightly more likely to be mafia than anyone else in the thread.
Why?

@shiny:
Can you expand on your reasoning in post 94 as to how the double vote count is handled is indicative of Grib's alignment?

And... for some reason the emphasis I added to Kitty's post earlier went in the wrong place, it should have been on the first sentence.
Octopus
Octopus
Townie
Octopus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:31 am

Post by Octopus »

In post 115, Boonskiies wrote:Well, he keeps trying to put Grib on the spot. If Grib is town, we obviously want to keep him because of the second vote. Other than that, I don't think anyone else is outstandingly scummy. It doesn't make sense for a townie to lynch a town role with two votes.
Two things wrong with this post.

1. How do you
know
Grib is a town role?
2. What has Shinobi done to clear himself? You've gone from I think he's scum to your view that no one else is outstandingly scummy, Shinobi hasn't posted anything that would cause a change of mind between these two posts.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:31 am

Post by massive »

In post 116, Boonskiies wrote:So what's everyone's thoughts on massive?
That he is a dashing specimen of humanity! Such wit! Such charm! Such poise!
In post 94, shinyskarmory wrote:
@skarmory
- massive asked you a question.
My mistake-I thought I posted an answer to that question but it never went through. :(

I wanted to see how the "double vote" was handled-for example, if the second vote is publicly counted with the name shown on both votes, then his role claim is instantly cleaned, which makes him significantly more likely to be town. If the other vote wasn't publicly displayed or was counted but not displayed, that would make him more likely to be mafia because he would only be partially cleaned (in that his role was confirmed to exist, NOT that he was confirmed to have it) and it's generally kind of crappy hosting to publically clean a mafia member.
The real question, though, is "who benefits from wanting this information?"

I've been resisting making this post for as long as possible but honestly, and I'm sure Grib did this with this purpose in mind, but it's kinda embarrassing the number of people who think this role might be scum. We've had every possible question answered by posts in the thread (does he have to vote each post? does he have to change his vote each post? can he vote twice for the same person? do they actually count?) and we were always GOING to have every question answered in the thread -- so anyone digging for information (either before or after) has huge scum spotlights shining on them.

If you're town, the mechanics of Grib's role DON'T MATTER. If you're scum, you need to know how high in the nightkill pecking order he needs to be.

That, to me, makes the scum Oka / shiny / Boon. My problem now is that I start to see connections between them (see shiny's Post #63 where Grib's voting pattern is suspicious but Boon's first-post bandwagoning "might be noob town", Boon voting for Oka but later saying it's "not a strong [feeling of scumminess]") -- but that's immaterial.

When you guys decide you want to run one of them up, I'm witcha.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:19 am

Post by Grib »

@Boonskiies

I have him as town, and it would be nice if he could stay that way.

@Octopus

Hello there. The wording of my role PM would indicate to me that it is entirely optional. I just like showing off.

@massive

I'm liking the Oka wagon. But I still want to see more of him. And shinyskarmory. And bjc. And theelkspeaks.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:34 am

Post by Boonskiies »

1. How do you
know
Grib is a town role?
2. What has Shinobi done to clear himself? You've gone from I think he's scum to your view that no one else is outstandingly scummy, Shinobi hasn't posted anything that would cause a change of mind between these two posts.

1. There's no way to be sure, but at this point it's all we have. He shouldn't be a day 1 lynch, because if he's town, scum would be stupid not to kill him in the night.
2. He hasn't done anything. I am very much still on the boat thinking he is scum, but I have no further arguments due to him haven't posted again. I surely do want to keep that on everyone's mind though.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:03 am

Post by Shinobi »

Boonskiies can you stop making up reasons as to why I'm scum? The best thing you've got is "Shinobi hasn't done anything" and everything else is based on the associations of unflipped players and shitlogic.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”