Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:35 pm

Post by Primate »

neongrey wrote:Small furde man offered to make me small furde girl.

What does being a sidekick of small furde man entail?
Business functions, supermarket openings, that type of thing. I once got a full page spread in OK magazine in which I showed them round the Furdecave.

OH YEAH! The Furdecave! It's a big cave made entirely of an odd type of Small Furde, one not dissimilar to chocolate. Seriously, it owns. And I'll let you drive the Furdemobile (guess what it's made of) and stuff. How's that sound? I'll also turn you onto my agent, the guys a
dahling
. He's also made entirely of Small Furde, so he tends to fall apart a lot, but he still keeps raking the jobs in.

HUZZAH! *bursts through roof again*
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:40 pm

Post by neongrey »

Small furde man said this involved such things as the furdecave, the furdemobile, and his small furde agent, who falls apart a lot.

This sounds a little cult-ish, to me, but those do their work at night, don't they, usually? Hm. I'll think about it.
[b]ne*on*grey[/b] [i]n.[/i]
1. an impossible colour
2. frequently misspelled online alias; only capitalized at the beginning of a sentence with no internal capitalizations and has absolutely no As anywhere in it.
3. definitely a female
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:52 pm

Post by Primate »

neongrey wrote:Small furde man said this involved such things as the furdecave, the furdemobile, and his small furde agent, who falls apart a lot.

This sounds a little cult-ish, to me, but those do their work at night, don't they, usually? Hm. I'll think about it.
Not cult. That's what I get for trying to have some fun. :roll:

All I need to do is give out a load of Small Furde, I don't really care about who takes it. I mean, the stuff burns out at night anyway, so I'll have to give you all shiny new pieces of Small Furde tomorrow. Small Furde is obviously more powerful when there's lots of it, and so far not nearly enough of you have some.

Small Furde!
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:20 pm

Post by Ether »

Small furde, frude, however you're gonna spell it, sounds overrated. (Did I mention that
I
single-handedly invented hydrogen about a week ago and used a time machine--one that I'd made by myself, mind you--to make it have always existed? Without your precious small furde? Well, I did.)

Still, Small Furde Man, it doesn't even take a genius such as myself to conclude that you seriously want someone(s) to actually accept your offers--especially after your question to Ziliu about bones on Post 75.
Small Furde Man wrote:@Ziliu:If Small Furde Man (me) answered your post with a one word post consisting of the word 'bone', 'bones' or some derivation of 'bone', would this make you more pleased than a casual reader might think?
Seems like a parallel to your own requests. Anyone in particular, if that's the case? I'd sample this stuff to humor you, although I
obviously
wouldn't need it.

M4yhem, I could invent a translator, but if you're not even capable of using it properly, I suppose I needn't bother. u,u But I still can't understand you, and I still don't like it.

The dogs' restrictions are different enough for my tastes. I could see these canine coincidences slipping the mind of a lesser mortal such as GreenLiquid. TWN and Kirbyphreak are a lot closer, however--despite my stunning intellect, I didn't really perceive a difference myself until other people brought it up. Anyway, my main theory here that hasn't already been pointed out was that TWN was a lyncher.

Which by no means makes the simpler conclusions less likely, even if I wasn't the one who first came up with them (unless you count the time machine), but let's put it out there.
As I move my vote
Towards your wagon, town is taking note
It fills my head up and gets louder and
LOUDER
bertrand
bertrand
Goon
bertrand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:27 pm

Post by bertrand »

Primate wrote:*Throws a scooby snack made of Small Furde to Smashy*

Point taken, but still I think that they are sufficiently similar to each other as to be comparable to your
s
and Zilius. Do you disagree? I
m
e
a
n, just reading your two's speech, if you didn't know that Scooby was a dog, it wou
l
dn't even occur to you that the two were simi
l
ar, whilst KP and TWN actually have restrictions that look very, very, very similiar on the page, even to someone as caught up in the amazingness of Small Furde as me, and to make it even more damning, it is a restriction
f
rom an earlier PR game. Restrictions are pyhsical restrictions, not the characters behind them. So when we have to characters that have similar restrictions and two with flavour, I will pick the two with similar restrictions every time. Small Furde would probably do the same. Well, what small furde would probably do would involve splitting time streams, but you get the point.

I would very much like all fo
u
r of you to post exactly what your
r
estriction is, in as much
d
etail as possible, please.
Small Furde can't tell me everything, so you guys will have to. Smashy, you're trying to get someone lynched based on similarity of restriction, so I think we have a right to know what yours
is
. I'm talking numbers here, how many times do you have to say it? That type of thing. All the info you can give about your restriction. If you do this, you get more Small Frude Scooby Snacks, I promise.

I will wait for Zilius' reaction to this bandwagon b
e
fore I even think about moving onto it. I know my question may get lost in the bustle, but I would really appreciate it if he answered it please. It is important. Not as important as Small Furde, but then again, very little is.

@Spectrumvoid:Funny you should mention the duo killers. I consulted small furde about this and he said that maybe Pr1=1SK. PR2=2SKs. PR3=3SKs? A trio of Small Furde haters maybe?
SMALLFURDE?

STOP YOUR SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES

AND THE DOG IS SCUM. WHY ARE WE NOT voting FOR IT?

HIS BUDDIES OBVIOUSLY DERAILED THE wagon

AND WTF IS SMALLFuRDE?
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:33 pm

Post by neongrey »

Small furde man protested the cult moniker, saying that was what he gets for trying to have fun and that small furde burns out at night. Ether said small furde sounds overrated, but agrees that the restrictions in dispute seem fairly different.

Bertrand demanded small furde man to stop with the subliminal messages, including one in his own message. He also demanded the bandwagon on ziliu be continued.

Apologies to Small Furde Man, but I'm sure you can see how I might have read it that way. If it'll make it up to you, I'll go to the furdecave and do sidekickky stuff with you.
1. an impossible colour
2. frequently misspelled online alias; only capitalized at the beginning of a sentence with no internal capitalizations and has absolutely no As anywhere in it.
3. definitely a female
three word name
three word name
Goon
three word name
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:59 pm

Post by three word name »

cult = 1337 IMO. SFM AKA primate = recruter?
small furde=1337 or small furde=\=1337?
OMG! could kirby and I B linked? I dno.
unvote
mayB we 1/2 the same role or NA!
vote: m4yhem
OMFG! poketalk iz worst PR evah! esp when U cnt folw a translatator! P0WNED!
almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:15 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Given: neongrey's PR is apparently to summarize everything
PJ gives lots of things to summarize

Conclusion: neongrey: Be DAMN HAPPY PJ isn't in this game.

I will also
Vote: Smashy
because of the probability of being two dogs is so low and the fact that mathematicians made a mistake like I did earlier when unvoting. My method was not rigorous enough :(
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
:torch Tammy/Victor, Dan/Jordan
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:30 pm

Post by Twomz »

Hold up,
unvote, vote: TWN
for promoting antitown groups. Y'all need to stick to the script ya bums, we're wasting film here!

ACTION!
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
lordy
lordy
Goon
lordy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:00 pm

Post by lordy »

Oh my god you suck vote: Ziliu

Please view my restriction in lieu.
My restriction is not faked.
Tommorrow it would surely flake
\back after months away from the game.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:02 pm

Post by Nightson »

We only need 7 more votes, everyone not voting Ziliu, vote him now.
"Faust complained about having two souls in his breast, but I harbor a whole crowd of them and they quarrel. It is like being in a republic." ~Otto von Bismarck
lordy
lordy
Goon
lordy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:03 pm

Post by lordy »

Edit by the way of my post.
I regret my mistake the most.
Sorry I forgot to
unvote

I'll
Vote:Ziliu
likes hes a load
\back after months away from the game.
ziliu
ziliu
Goon
ziliu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:20 pm

Post by ziliu »

*Woof woof*

Wait wait wait, hold on a minute. Why are you bandwagonning me??

I don't think having two dogs in a game is sign that one of them is scum. But if you insist it is, see it this way: (slightly WIFOM)

If I were scum faking a restriction, why on earth would I pick one that was already present in the game??? If you have to bandwagon one of the dogs, surely you should be bandwagonning the one who posted first?

Though I still don't think he is scum.

On another note, I really like neongrey's posts. Makes following the game sooo much easier.

*sadly wags on to dig up his bones from yesterday*
Mafia is not about who is right, mafia is about who is left.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:22 pm

Post by Nightson »

ziliu wrote:Why are you bandwagonning me??
cause i want you dead

duh
"Faust complained about having two souls in his breast, but I harbor a whole crowd of them and they quarrel. It is like being in a republic." ~Otto von Bismarck
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:38 pm

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

Unvote, vote: ziliu
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:45 pm

Post by Nightson »

*gives CES a cookie*
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:05 pm

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

*eats the cookie quickly*
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:38 pm

Post by M4yhem »

Ether wrote:M4yhem, I could invent a translator, but if you're not even capable of using it properly, I suppose I needn't bother. u,u But I still can't understand you, and I still don't like it.
:? c
H
u p
I
ka,
P
ik
A
pikac
H
u c
H
u
P
ik
A
pika!

bertrand wrote: HIS BUDDIES OBVIOUSLY DERAILED THE wagon
ChannelDelibird wrote: I can't believe I have to dictate this to you idiots, but DON'T OUTGUESS THE MOD. That's DON'T. D-O-N-'-T.
Chu PiKa PIka, chu Chu chU ChU,… Pika pika pikachU pikacHu PikA Chu pikacHu, …PiKa pikachU pIkA chu.

cHU pIka pIkA cHu pikacHu pIKa pikA CHu CHu, chu Chu chU ChU…, pikAchU pikachU pikacHu PikA…cHU pikachU…pika PikA pikA chu pikachU cHU.

unvote, Vote:ChannelDelibird
kirbyphreak
kirbyphreak
Goon
kirbyphreak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:00 am

Post by kirbyphreak »

LOLZ ITZ TEH POST 118 WHich is like the Best number EVAR becuase its the end of my AIM name! Believe It! Anyway, Im not really counterclaiming at all. I was saying that twn was kinda counter-claiming me. My restriction isnt really close to his.
I thought it was a turkey, I swear to God!
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:17 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

Primate wrote:
I would very much like all fo
u
r of you to post exactly what your
r
estriction is, in as much
d
etail as possible, please.
Hey, dumbass, next time you play scum don't make your fishing so goddamn obvious! This is so scummy it's beyond a joke.

unvote, vote: Primate
. Must suck to be his scumbuddies.

And will someone shut that insufferable yellow rat up before I kick his face in myself?
#greenshirtthursdays
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:43 am

Post by neongrey »

TWN called cults 1337 and wondered if small furde man was a recruiter. He wondered if small furde man was 1337 or not. He wondered if he and kirby were linked or not, then unvoted, and voted m4yhem because he dislikes the poketalk.

ShadowLurker nailed my restriction on the head, and then said I should be glad PJ isn't in the game just due to his wordiness. He then voted smashy, on account of two dogs. Twomz unvoted, then voted twn for promoting antitown groups. Lordy OMGUS voted ziliu, saying his restriction is real. Nightson demanded seven more people vote for ziliu.

Lordy re-posted, and re-voted for ziliu, remembering to unvote first. Ziliu expressed confusion at the bandwagon, said it was unlikely that the second occurance of a restriction would be the untoward one, though he doesn't think smashy is scum, either. And he likes my posts (yaaaaay!). So ziliu, you can have a bone.

Nightson says he wants ziliu dead. CES unvoted, then voted ziliu. Nightson gave CES a cookie, who ate it. m4yhem, clearly talking in encoded pika, albeit not a code I follow, expressed irritation at Ether, then voted for CDB.

kirbyphreak said he's not counterclaiming anyone, but that twn was kind of coutnerclaiming him, but that the restrictions aren't similar at all.

CDB demanded small furde man not be so scummy in asking people what their restrictions are, and voted for him, and would someone shut up m4yhem.

Okay, that said, I really don't think the ziliu/smashy thing is the way to go, at least not on current grounds. The restrictions are pretty dissimilar, which becomes clearer and clearer as they post. A restriction of scooby-doo is in no way even close to the same as a restriction of a dog.

Nightson and CES have both caught my eye in this most recent round-- I can't tell what their restrictions are, beyond that they're both very terse.

I'm going to
unvote
, and
vote
Nightson
. I'd like a bit more clarity on that restriction, please.[/b]
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:12 am

Post by Nightson »

neongrey wrote: I'm going to
unvote
, and
vote
Nightson
It's a seventh level secret. You haven't coughed up the money yet.
kirbyphreak
kirbyphreak
Goon
kirbyphreak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:18 am

Post by kirbyphreak »

BOOYAH! Its WEDNESADY!!!!!!1!1!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!Q. Nightson, are you a GANGSTER? SCUMMMMMMMMMMMM LOLZ. Also, you is being VERY anti-ziliu apparently because he is a dog, and because Scooby seems to be in the game? I would the the FIRST dog would seem to be the scummy one using your logic.
Vote: Nightson
. Primate? Ill wait and see what SMALLLLLLLLLLLL FURDEEEEEEEE POWERRRRRRRRRRRRRR does to others before trying some myself. Last time i tried something suspicious, i woke up with my pants off on a rowboat with Richard Simmons in the middle of the Red Sea.
I thought it was a turkey, I swear to God!
bertrand
bertrand
Goon
bertrand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:27 am

Post by bertrand »

I still think we should lynch the dog.. we not gonna get anything better
ubertimmy
ubertimmy
Goon
ubertimmy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:51 am

Post by ubertimmy »

Nightson wrote:
neongrey wrote: I'm going to
unvote
, and
vote
Nightson
It's a seventh level secret. You haven't coughed up the money yet.

huh? is this like... what's it called.... scientology? yea, that's it! a guy told me i should take a test and that it would enrich my life, but i was on my way to the bakery for a cake and i really wanted that cake so i didn't go. he was such a nice man :)

i hear some people call scientology some kind of cult, and i read in a paper (the weekly world news, its really exciting!!!) that cults are killing people and stuff! and the news would never lie! so i'm going to
Vote: nightson
:)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”