Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:53 pm

Post by Glork »

pablito wrote:heh, deja vu.

And Glork, no one's brought up a direct case against you, but before you even said a word, there was a heavy unspoken case against and for you. Until I know your alignment for certain, I'll advocate for your presence in the game simply because the pressure on you will make you work hard.
Fuck that.

I'm not trying anymore, and you can't make me.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Ameliaslay
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Woman of the Window Sill

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:51 pm

Post by Ameliaslay »

Aww Glorkie, You know we love ya!
When I hear any man talk of an unalterable law, the only effect it produces upon me is to convince me that he is an unalterable fool.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:02 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Vote: Twomz
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
:torch Tammy/Victor, Dan/Jordan
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:18 pm

Post by vikingfan »

Thok wrote:As a side note, I want to complement BMQ on some of the tweaks he's made to the setup, which seem to make parts of this game very different than the last one. (In particular, I expect the endgame to have a different flavor than Kingmaker 1.)
I'm curious- I played in the endgame last time, and admittedly screwed up and lost us the game. But how would you expect the endgame to have a different flavor?
Thok
Thok
Disgrace to SKs everywhere
Thok

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:34 pm

Post by Thok »

The endgame in Kingmaker I was highly affected by the "No repeated kings" rule, in a way that dominated much of the endgame discussion/endgame play. In Kingmaker II the "No repeated kings" rule has been removed for endgame.

(In particular, the incentive I had to test your Hero claim at the end of Kingmaker I was essentially removed in this game.)
I replaced into Chess Mafia for 6 months, and all I got was a win and this lousy sig.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
Slightly better than 50-50
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:06 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Pretty sure the Kingmaker, knowing any sane Kingmaker from game 1 would have crowned Glorkus Rex, has deviously led scum astray by making an absurb choice for king that will result in an increase in both Tylenol and dictionary sales in Q3.

Still thinking pablito, ubertimmy and CDB are scum. Yos, whaddaya think?
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:59 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

pablito wrote:I will defend Glork today to the bone. He'll have some awesome moves (whether anti-town or pro-town) within time and even if he's scum, I will not vote him/suggest his execution because he'll have such an uphill battle to fight. He's going to try to live up to last Kingmaker so he's got a tough image to beat. Either he's going to have to look like a supremely pro-town townie or a supremely pro-town assassin. He's already so visible (ditto with petroleumjelly) that it'll be easier to sniff out pro-town and anti-town vibes from them later. I'd rather focus on sniffing out the less visible players this time even if it means everyone is going to vote and suspect me.
Glork wrote:
Vote: Pablito

I don't think anyone has even made any remotely legitimate case against me, and Pablito is already announcing that he'll staunchly defend me to the end of time*?

Buddying up, much? Setting an absurd standard of play just because of precedent?

Clearly this man is scum and needs to die.
pablito wrote:heh, deja vu.

And Glork, no one's brought up a direct case against you, but before you even said a word, there was a heavy unspoken case against and for you. Until I know your alignment for certain, I'll advocate for your presence in the game simply because the pressure on you will make you work hard.
Gork wrote:Fuck that.

I'm not trying anymore, and you can't make me.
Looks like pablito is trying too hard to look scummy, while Glork looks more and more annoyed.
Is this an extreme distancing technique?
[i]"Dead Rikimaru is... well, dead. When the lights came back on, he was found turned inside-out, somehow. Disgusting, really. Anyway, he was "Dead Dead Rikimaru" (Self-fulfilling Prophecy)".
-The Scummies 2006 - Red Carpet and Ceremony![/i]
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:25 pm

Post by petroleumjelly »

Gah! What kind of smart-alec would make me King on Day One in this game?! Seriously: not only is that cruel and unusual punishment for
me
, but it's cruel and unusual punishment for the
town

In any case! I will do my best to be a good King. So let's catch us some scum.

First, though, I guess I get to (or have to) "direct" discussion here a little bit, and as it happens, there were a few things I say ought to be discussed. I would like input from everybody: even if you share an opinion with somebody else,
do not
simply quote them: I want to see your own thoughts in your own words.

Discussion Topic #1
:
Mert wrote:Talking of discussion, are people happy with the "List of Execution" system that was used in the last game?
That's a
really
weird thing for me to think about, actually, since I was scum in the original Kingmaker game. The fact is, I spent pretty much an entire day trying to think of a system so that scum could manipulate the voting to
some
degree, while trying to present such an idea so that it would sound pro-town. And that system was the best idea I could think up.

The system itself, I came to realize, is a double-edged sword. It influences the potential of manipulation by scum, yes, but it
also
allows the town to have more influence on the King's choice of execution, which should (theoretically) keep the town's interest level in the game. Nevertheless, I have yet to think of a
better
system, so go figure.

I agree with Thok's comment that the town should not be able to
force
a King's execution choice. If a King strays from public opinion, they had better have a good reason for doing so (since doing such a thing would guarantee that that King would be looked at with a careful eye immediately afterwards). I only pushed that agenda last game because I happened to be scum, so I wanted to be sure that in the case the scum could secure a majority (or a fixed percentage of votes) on a townie, we could force the King to execute them. I frankly will not listen to arguments in favor of such a policy, because I flat out disagree with it.

In all reality, I think every King will simply act as they see fit, but I will restrain myself to a few principles:

1.) I will be using a List of Execution (LoE)
2.) I will only execute persons while they are on my LoE, and I will give them 48 hours notice if I am planning on Executing them, from which time they may make final pleas, and the town (obviously) should chip in their opinion.
3.) A person may be added to the LoE in two ways:
--> A.) My own discretion
--> B.) If somebody reaches a majority of votes (which should encourage people to vote!)
4.) A person may be dropped from the LoE in only one way, which is my own discretion. If the town disagrees with one of my choices for the List, then they are probably not seeing the same case as I am, and should either convince me to change my opinion or deal with it.
5.) I will be voting people in addition to adding people to the LoE. Simply because I think somebody is suspicious doesn't mean I will put them automatically on the List, since I still like being able to use my vote to poke at people.

Discussion Topic(s) #2A-D
:

Although it shouldn't be very much of an issue this game, here are some things I don't want to see if you can avoid them (I'm grouping them as one topic for efficiency's sake):

A.) "I do not agree with the choice for King"; or "I heartily agree with the choice for King"; or "given the choice for King, I think it is more/less likely that the Kingmaker is X". Believe it or not, when I was scum last game, this helped me narrow down the Kingmaker down to a very short list of people. I might as well make things hard for scum this game, since I at least know what they'll probably be looking for come night-time. Don't give scum information to work with if you can help it.

B.) Putting somebody on the LoE does not mean I am going to automatically execute you: what it
means
is that I (or the town) find you suspicious, so you need to
defend
yourself, or that you are suspicious despite an attempt at defense. DO NOT claim prematurely. If you need to claim anything (at least for today), I will be the first person to tell you to do so with my 48-hour rule.

C.) "I don't need to vote because my vote doesn't matter anyways." I
hate
this. Hate, hate, hate. Why would you sign up for a game if you aren't going to
play
? Votes are an essential tool in scum-hunting: refusing to use that tool is
not
helping the town. I want everybody participating and voting, no questions asked.

D.) There is a point when I stop listening to people's suspicions if they have their vote on
too many
people, because this makes it difficult for me to assess who somebody is most/actually suspicious of. Try to keep your collective number of votes at any one time to around four or less (possibly five, but all five of your votes in that situation should be fairly serious).

Discussion Topic #3
:
Thok wrote:Is it worthwhile to speculate on the size of the scum group?
This doesn't need as much discussion, but I don't think there's any harm. We had 19 players in the original game with 5 scum, and this game we have 24 players. The original game had a few power roles (2 confirmed innocent Masons, 2 Cops), where as this game we have none (although we
may
have a Hero this game). I would speculate on a 5-6 person scum-group. The lack of the confirmable roles (excepting for the Hero, and a Kingmaker claim) makes it
possible
we're dealing with a 5 person scum group, but I would rather err on the side of caution and simply assume this game has 6 scum.

My very early suspicions (not in order of scumminess, just as they occur to me):

1.) Bird1111. He voted Glork for voting me (took it as a joke), but then unvoted Glork to vote for Pablito for protecting Glork, and then upon realizing he had multiple votes, voted Glork again (which makes me believe the vote was not really a joke to start with). I just don't really like the progression of these votes, I guess, hard to be more concrete right now.

2.) Pablito. Obvious reasons: protecting Glork without a game-based reason to do so, but simply on a meta-game based reason. I really dislike putting trust into people for no discernable reason other than "they're a good player", especially since good players can be scum, too. You can trust I would not execute Glork without a
really
good reason to do so, so being overly protective of him only make me think he is trying to be buddy-buddy (which, if true, has backfired already, hehe).

However, I
have
seen quite a few pro-town players who hold and advocate such philosophies (I believe I have said similar things in other games, although I am not recalling off-hand if I have tendency to say them as town or as scum), so although I think it is noteworthy, it is not necessarily voteworthy.

3.) I'm getting a slight ping from MBL. I don't care if he is still advocating his stupid "I'll purposely look a little scummy so I don't get night-killed" strategy, because it really doesn't help him or the town. Glork already hit my thoughts: MBL is essentially making it easier for scum to possibly narrow down potential Kingmakers. Even if his remarks are innocent, it is more than easy to have somebody respond to such statements, and accidentally let slip they are less or more likely to be the Kingmaker.

4.) Vaughn, for Post 31, which not only buddies with Glork, but sets himself up for randomly jumping on bandwagons in the near future.

Vote: Bird111, MrBuddyLee, Vaughn
"Logic? I call that flapdoodle."
cardb0ardb0x
cardb0ardb0x
Townie
cardb0ardb0x
Townie
Townie

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:42 pm

Post by cardb0ardb0x »

Here are some of my thoughts.

1) It’s possible that both pablito and glork are scum. The idea is that pablito is the over-eager mafia, trying to support his pal. Glork knows how to play, and therefore doesn’t want the obvious attention and association, whether he is scum or not.

Therefore,
Vote: Pablito

2) MrBuddyLee has been voting for a lot of people with little or no reasoning. In the same vein, he has only asked for other people’s opinions (both yos’s and everyone’s in general) rather than expressing his own. This would also make sense if mrbuddylee, pablito, and glork were all mafia, because MBL also defended glork in a post.

Therefore,
Vote: MrBuddyLee

3) ShadowLurker has similarly been voting with little to no explanation, but I just kind of want to bring it up, it’s not that big an issue. Specifically, he's voted for me, pablito, pooky, and twomz. The one where he votes for me doesn’t really count because it was a standard random vote in his first post, but whatever.

I’m not giving him a vote, though.

4) Also, I’m just generally suspicious of anyone who uses flattery. I forget who did it though.

So, overall, I would suggest executing pablito, and if he is confirmed scum (is their role revealed when they are killed?) i guess glork would be next. Obviously I'm not completely sure about any of them.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:41 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:And now begins my masterful plan of finally playing through an entire game without voting. Unless I become king, lol.
vote:MOS

Not acceptable.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:46 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Thok wrote: Yosarian, have you been drinking today? You're a bit more chatty/humorous than normal.
Heh...neah, I was just bored yesterday.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:46 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Dear Glork and PJ,

Why are you "worried" about protecting the Kingmaker at this point? They're a vanilla townie who passes the role of Kingmaker on to another vanilla townie upon their death. What makes the vanilla townie who selected PJ as king any more worth saving from nightkill than the next vanilla townie down the line? PARTICULARLY this early in the game... Your tears for the lurking Kingmaker taste crocodile-flavored to me and thus your accusations reek of an attempt to cast wrongful aspersions upon a player with a better-than-average record of hunting scum.

Dear PJ,

Why are you "outing" a strategy of mine which has proven helpful in nailing scum but which doesn't really work once it's broadcast to the members of a game?

Dear cbox,
cbox wrote:MrBuddyLee has been
voting for a lot of people with little or no reasoning
. In the same vein,
he has only asked for other people’s opinions
(both yos’s and everyone’s in general) rather than expressing his own.
This would also make sense if mrbuddylee, pablito, and glork were all mafia
, because
MBL also defended glork in a post.

1) I haven't voted for anyone yet, so why do you not only say I have, but insinuate my reasons for the votes I haven't cast are suspect? Town is accurate with their statements because they don't want to lead people astray in the hunt for scum. Your inaccurate statement is a significant scumtell.
2) You state I defended Glork in a post, which I haven't either. The closest I came to "defending" Glork was making a tongue-in-cheek comment about his performance last game, which implies nothing whatsoever about his alignment in this game. Your misrepresentation of my actions, AGAIN, is easily viewed as an attempt to lead town astray and away from appropriate lynch targets.
3) You state that I've only asked for other people's opinions instead of expressing my own. This is a blatant lie. In my two posts thus far I've made four observations, three of which are distinct. I've asked Yos for his opinions on an issue, and asked PJ half-jokingly to come up with a list of questions for all 24 players of the game. You say I've expressed no opinions, I've given three (five if you count each allegation of scumminess {CDB, timmy, pab} separately). You say I've only asked for others' opinions, I've only done that once. The factual planets are aligned 5-1 against your lying, scummy observation.
4) You posit that three players, {MBL, Glork, pablito} are scum together, which is akin to the primary observation I made in the two posts you found scummy. And your logic tying the three together is faulty or nonexistent. I didn't defend Glork, and you give no reason whatsoever for plopping pablito into your hypothetical Axis of Ebil. You imply "(your first 3 accusations) would make sense if {a,b,c} are scum together", but your conclusion in no way whatsoever logically follows from your reasons.

It's amazing that you managed to stuff so many false/illogical statements into your little bitty 58-word shepherd's pie of an accusation against me there. NOW is when I'll ask the entire town for their opinions for the first time.

What does everyone think of the bearer of such a gross bill of false goods? Simply careless as hell, or scum hunting baby bunnies with a shotgun?

vote: cardb0ardb0x
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:59 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

er...
cbox wrote:ShadowLurker has similarly been voting with little to no explanation, but I just kind of want to bring it up, it’s not that big an issue...
I’m not giving him a vote, though.
Why not? It's not like a vote is particularly dangerous in this game, and at least your observations on him are accurate, unlike your observations of me... the dissonance reeks of either protection of a scumpartner or of fake protection in an attempt to incriminate town, and giuven the thoroughness of your logic thus far I'd easier suspect the former.
cbox wrote:So, overall, I would suggest executing pablito, and if he is confirmed scum (is their role revealed when they are killed?) i guess glork would be next. Obviously I'm not completely sure about any of them.
Why would you suggest executing pablito when a) the game's nascent and b) you're not really sure? And why would you attempt to set up a 1-2 pablito-Glork punch so blatantly, knowing full well that pab could be scum cozying up to town to make them look bad?
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:46 am

Post by Glork »

MrBuddyLee wrote:Dear Glork and PJ,

Why are you "worried" about protecting the Kingmaker at this point? They're a vanilla townie who passes the role of Kingmaker on to another vanilla townie upon their death. What makes the vanilla townie who selected PJ as king any more worth saving from nightkill than the next vanilla townie down the line? PARTICULARLY this early in the game... Your tears for the lurking Kingmaker taste crocodile-flavored to me and thus your accusations reek of an attempt to cast wrongful aspersions upon a player with a better-than-average record of hunting scum.
You expect me to answer this? You expect me to CONTRIBUTE, after Pablito tried to throw the Burden of Spectacular Play on me? (Oooh, I like that one... I might have to start using it more often in the future.)

What do you expect me to say? That the identity of the Kingmaker should be protected so as not to condemn specific people during the course of the game? That if we narrow or out the Kingmaker and enable the Scum to hit him, then they can hide behind those nightkill choices, and not give us the inherent information of an original nightkill choice?

Because I'm not saying any of that. Nope. No way, sir.

Hey, PJ. Laces out. I gots my eyeballs on you, buddy boy.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:08 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

@PJ, #2C) Deal with it.
Permanent V/LA.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:10 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

why r scum obligated to hit the Kingmaker again?

If they wanted to deny us information they could use a bloody dartboard.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:14 am

Post by Glork »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:If they wanted to deny us information they could use a bloody dartboard.
BRILLIANT!!

Note to self: Buy a dartboard.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:18 am

Post by Twomz »

Wow, we're getting off to a good start. All the pointing of fingers back and forth may be paranoia, distancing, or just accusations. I'm going to watch the participants closer to judge which side their on, but, we can't really tell which ones are scum and which ones are town right now :( (unless, one like slips badly or something).
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:20 am

like one thing I don't get, is that if we wanted a confirmed innocent to make the choice everytime, wouldn't we just have the KingMaker claim and direct the king? even if they kill the KMer, it's not like we're going to lose anything since we'd just get a new one.

And if scum counterclaim KMer, all we'd have to do is get the KMer a list of 2 people to appoint as King/Backup and the CounterClaimer a list of 2 other people to appoint and when the next day dawns we'll know which side was lying and be able to execuete accordingly.

It's not like we can run out of Kingmakers!
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:21 am

way to say nothing Twomz
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:21 am

wait, watch as I do the same thing but with more brevity and wit!

wait for it now...

anytime....
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:22 am

nothing
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:28 am

You see that?

True Skill right there, flawless delivery with amazing grace and wit.

Wow the crowd is still going wild.

:D

So next time you're going to say nothing, don't waste valuable pixel space, just say it and be proud damnit. No need to hide the fact that you're brave enough to stand up to King PJ and his attackdog Glork and not willing to knuckle under to their unreasonable demands.

Last time I was caught by Islamic Terrorists in Afghanistan and they tried to pump me for information, I didn't say a bloody word, they tortured me for 3 years and didn't get a single word out of me, so the next time someone tries to browbeat you into talking, just puff your chest up and endure the stab wounds. It's not like they've got you strapped down and are slowly pulling your fingernails out with pliers while electrocueting you, I've been through that and it ain't that bad.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Mert
Mert
Mafia Scum
Mert
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:41 am

Post by Mert »

petroleumjelly wrote:
Discussion Topic #1
:Nevertheless, I have yet to think of a
better
system, so go figure.
Well clearly the main purpose should be that the King is accountable to the town without having a fall-back of "well, the town told me to". It needs to be clear that the King's decision is his or her own, but they must also accept that the town has a right to disseminate their actions and that they have a responsibility to discuss how they came to their decision on who to execute. Since we don't have any cops in this game there should be no worry about outing themselves, so I see no reason not to say "I will execute so-and-so, for the reasons x, y and z."

Hmmm, having said that, there is a risk that someone could catch scum by using a particular method and we don't necessarily want to be announcing that method so that scum can change their tactics overnight. Now I'm confused. How about we suggest that each King may operate in their own way but must give some reasons for their actions (if not final reasons for execution, should it not be appropriate) and must give everybody the opportunity to defend themselves prior to execution? Maybe we could also say that Kings must announce at the beginning of their reign that they will be using the LoE or some other system of their choosing and must explain, if asked, why they have decided to use that system?
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:45 am

Post by ShadowLurker »

Pooky scares me.
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
:torch Tammy/Victor, Dan/Jordan

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”