CVM MISSIONARY MAFIA Mini 372 - Mod Abandoned

Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon
Location: Anywhere inconvenient and always positioned to trip you.

CVM MISSIONARY MAFIA Mini 372 - Mod Abandoned

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:10 am

Post by Kain »

CALIFORNIA VENTURA MORMON MISSIONARY MAFIA MINI 372

MODERATED BY KAIN
CO MODERATED BY SHEPHERD_OF_WOLVES

STILL IN VENTURA 9 Citizens

Ameliaslay
The_holy_thom
Spectrumvoid
Scalebane
Blackberry
Logiticus
Patrick
Claramata
Zindaras
Zodiac
HurriKaty
HackerHuck
MrBuddyLee
Dead Rikimaru

Left Town For other Reasons
DrippingGoofball
RUN OUT OF TOWN:

BAPTIZED:
Nightson,Pacatak
TRANSLATED
( Taken Off Earth And Gone To A Better Place):
Last edited by Kain on Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:39 am, edited 28 times in total.
Currently Modding " CALIFORNIA VENTURA MORMON MISSIONARY MAFIA." Will the Mormons baptize everyone? Or will the town chase them out first? Tune in to find out. Mini 372 in Coney Island.
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:14 am

Post by Kain »

THE RULES: ATTENTION HIGHLY IMPORTANT TO READ THE RULES BEFORE PLAYING---MANY MODIFICATIONS!!!!!!
These rules are shamelessly stolen from Mormon Town II which were stolen from somebody else ( who knows who it was) and they are very modified!!!! So I highly, highly suggest you read all the rules or you will be at a disadvantage this game.

1:
Night choices occur in the order I receive them.
If you really feel that it’s important that your night choice(s) go through without any possibility of being hindered then get them in early. This is realistic of real life. You snooze you lose. If you have a night choice to make, you must make it before the nighttime deadline is over. Failure to make a night choice will result in me assuming that you choose not to make any choice. Do not complain if you fail to submit a night choice. Remember night choices occur in the order that I receive them!

2:
Californians are bold and cast votes boldly!
If you do not bold your vote, it will not be counted. Do not complain to me if you failed to bold a vote and therefore I did not count it. Please be attentive and unvote before casting a new vote as this will make my job modding much easier.

3:
Running out of town.
In most versions of mafia the town lynches and the mafia murders. In this version of mafia the town runs people out of town. This will be accomplished by voting each day and running that person out of town. In most cases in this game a simple majority of votes will run somebody out of town. Once a player has reached the necessary majority, his pleas are useless and any attempts to unvote will be unheeded. You may vote: NO RUNNING OUT – majority votes of this kind are necessary to end the day without a running out of town. If I deadline the day then the player with the most votes on him will be run out of town. If there is a tie between players as to who to run out of town than the two will have a debate. The debate involves wit and it is signified by who chooses the best verbal argument as represented through PAPER ROCK AND SCISSOR. If there is a tie, then I will request that the two players resubmit choices. Rock beats scissors, paper rock and scissors beats paper. This witty debate will occur through PM to me. If the deadline is reached and one person has one vote and this is the majority vote then he or she will be run out of town. In this version of mafia the missionaries are the mafia and they baptize during the night ( For game flavor I call this the weekend).

4: The game is not to be discussed outside of the thread unless your role specifically states that you may do so. Please follow this rule or you will ruin the game for yourself and everyone else!

5: Once you have been run out of town and I have posted that running out of town scene, you’re out of the town! You are allowed to say something like “ Ah!” Or “Blah!” or something else BENIGN ( NO HELPFUL INFORMATION OR HINTS!!!) as you run from the town chasing you out, but that’s it. Before I post your running out of town scene it is considered twilight and you( the person about to get run out) may continue to speak…..that is until I post your running out of town scene.

6: Do not edit/delete any previously submitted posts made by yourself or others. Doing so will result in being replaced immediately. I reserve the right to edit your posts if they contain foul or lewd language. I would appreciate it if you removed any foul language from your signatures or avatar also. I don’t appreciate that sort of language and I don’t want it in my games at all.

7:Don’t quote any PMs from me. Some Roles in this game have portions that absolutely forbid any paraphrasing or quoting of them. DO NOT PARAPHRASE OR QUOTE PORTIONS OF YOUR ROLE PM THAT SAY NOT TO. Do not hint or make mention that you have any portions that you can not quote.

8: Please refrain from cursing, disgusting and or lewd talk. I expect the conversation to be clean and full of courtesy for me, the moderator, and between all players. If I find your speech offensive I will edit it. If I find it extremely offensive I will edit it and post in the thread a warning to watch your language. If you continue to be lewd in speech I will replace you.

9: If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 24-hour period, please post a notice to that effect in the thread. Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate – don’t leave us hanging. I expect everyone to post at least once every 24 hours. If you can not post every 24 hours ( If you let us all know you will be out of town for a day or two then this is the exception) please ask for a replacement.

10: Remember, it’s a game. It’s supposed to played. It’s supposed to be fun. Do your part- POST at least once every 24 hours please! And have fun!

11: I’m the Moderator and my judgment is final. You may petition me for this or that but in the end you must accept whatever I judge to be correct.

12. If you have any questions feel free to ask me. I will gladly answer them and try to do so in a prompt manner. I am in college and I work, but I visit the site several times a day so the reply will be prompt.

13. I expect everyone to not make any religious hate talk. I will tolerate zero hate speech. Everyone will respect everyone’s real life religion or lack of religion in real life. Failure to comply with this will result in an immediate replacing of you.

14. This mafia game is of a religious nature and there may be some unfamiliar terms in it. I suggest that you wiki some of those terms that you are unfamiliar with. You may also go to “LDS.org” or “Mormon.org” for further information. If all else fails ASK ME and I can answer your questions (unless you ask me to solve some trigonometric question). Please feel free to ask me any questions! Seriously!

www.lds.org

www.mormon.org

www.fairlds.org

15. Every Mafia day represents a week. Each Mafia night represents the Weekend when the missionaries are busy trying to baptize the town of Ventura.

16. Some people have special actions that they may do during the day. This will explain why somethings may happen during the day. People with special day actions are not allowed to reveal that they have special day actions as these special actions are usually in the portion of the PM that says YOU ARE NOT ALOWED TO quote or paraphrase the following: Oh yes and you are not allowed to say that your PM has the statement in it of “ You are not allowed to quote or paraphrase the following.”

17. Each of you will receive a picture of your character in your role pm. You are not allowed to share this picture in the game. It will be revealed to the town by me the moderator if you get run out of town or baptized. Failure to follow this role will ruin the game for everyone and will result in you getting mod killed, blackballed, and tarred and feathered here on Mafiascum.net.

Please confirm your role via PM.
Last edited by Kain on Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:55 am, edited 6 times in total.
Currently Modding " CALIFORNIA VENTURA MORMON MISSIONARY MAFIA." Will the Mormons baptize everyone? Or will the town chase them out first? Tune in to find out. Mini 372 in Coney Island.
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:16 am

Post by Kain »

Storyline:

Everyone was content with their mundane daily routines in the City of Ventura, located in California, until they came. Pretty much everyone went to the local Christian Churches but then some stopped coming! It was quickly noticed that the youth pastor, guitar player, and drummer for the band are missing!?!?!? Where are they instead of being at church like they’ve been for the past 20 years! “Man no drummer, no guitar player this sucks!” complains several people and this of course leads others to action! Several phone calls later to their houses have found out the truth. They have been baptized by the Mormon (LDS) Missionaries! The town is outraged at this! Especially the Pastors cause those darn Mormons are taking people away who DONATE money every week to their churches and that’s their Salary source! Everyone in the town is rounded up cause they know that there are Mormon missionaries in with them somewhere causing all this ruckus. Once the town figures out who is a Mormon missionary they will run them out of town. Sadly enough sometimes mistakes can happen when townsfolk take the law into their own hands and run the wrong person out of town. Even after they are proven to not be a Mormon missionary they will never come back to town due to the shameful running out they may receive. Failure to run all the Mormon Missionaries and any other potential LDS baptizers out of town will result in the town being baptized and the local churches losing their entire congregations!

PICTURES OF YOUR PROBLEMS!

ImageImageImage

THEIR MESSAGE:
God has spoken once again after years after the Apostasy of the original Church of Christ. He has called a Prophet again to restore that church and here is the evidence of his calling. Ask God if it is true.

YOUR GOAL:
RUN ALL THE MORMONS and anyone else out to baptize you out of town.

THE QUESTION:
WILL THE MORMONS BAPTIZE THE TOWN? WILL THE TOWN RUN THEM OUT? GOOD LUCK TO ALL! NIGHT ZERO IS ON. ROLES ARE SENT OUT. PM TO RECONFIRM AND GET YOUR NIGHT CHOICES IN ( IF YOU HAVE ONE) ASAP
Last edited by Kain on Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:18 am, edited 10 times in total.
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:08 am

Post by Kain »

Day 1: ( Week 1)

Governor Kain: "Welcome everyone to this meeting:(All of the most likely suspects in the town of Ventura are gathered togther). We are here today to determine who is responsible for our annoying problems that the Mormons are! They must be stopped! Last week at my church it was discovered that our Youth Pastor was baptized by the Mormons! ( Leans over the table and grasps the sides firmly) "Citizens," he croaks his voice showing extreme strain," Do you have any idea how badly I need my kids out of my hair at church?" No Youth Pastor means no youth services......LAST SUNDAY I SPENT THE ENTIRE SERVICE CHASING AFTER MY two year old! My church is falling apart and its all the Mormons fault! They must be stopped and run out of town!"

(Many are heard chanting " RUN THEM OUT! SAVE OUR PEOPLE!", over and over again outside of the room. Hurrikaty is seen grasping very firmly onto some Anti- Mormon literature and is quielty reading it to herself)

"At least someone is reading something that will save people from baptism", sighs someone in the room. Now that they are all gathered and have heard what the Governonr has said, some are actually speaking for and in behalf of the Mormons.

Pacatak: " You know they are really nice people!" What a second......why are you defending them? Did you....are you a Mormon now?!?! Pacatak nods his head.

Pacatak who was Sally the Avid Bible Student/ Church Hopper was baptized last weekend( night zero).

Sally loved to study the Holy Bible and was particualry touched as she read about the hereafter last week. She read in Second Corinthians chapter 12:2 "I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven." She realized that it wasn't a pass or fail, Heaven or Hell deal after death and begain to look for a church that taught there are three heavens. As it was her custom each weekend she would go to church with someone. She choose to go to church with
THE MISSION PRESIDENT
of the Ventura California Mission last weekend and got baptized. If she had only gone to church with anybody but a Mormon, Sally(Pacatak) wouldn't be a baptized Mormon.

While the town is still in disbelief Nightson exclaims " I got baptized too!" What?! The town is in more disbelief and shock now. "Nightson I thought you are Jewish", says someone in the crowd. " I was Jewish but not anymore."

NIGHTSON who was REBEKAH JEW #2 was baptized last weekend ( night zero).

Rebekah was an ultra conservative Jew in the town of Ventura. She didn't believe in this person known as Jesus Christ. She was given a Book of Mormon last weekend(night zero) and immediately threw it out when she read on the cover that it is "another testament of JESUS CHRIST". " Ugh I don't need Jesus. I'm a good Jew. I need my Torah, my rituals and my righteousness to be saved," she says outloud. Something inside of her started to wonder what else the book might contain and curiousity overcame her. She took it out of the garbage and begain to read it. After reading it and praying about it she became converted and accepted Jesus as the Son of God and was baptized.

Sally and Rebekah's Baptism; they both choose an ocean scene.

GOVERNOR KAIN: "
TOWN OF VENTURA: WE MUST ACT WISELY THIS DAY AND FIGURE OUT WHO IS BAPTIZING. ACT QUICK BEFORE THEY BAPTIZE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY! THE HUNT FOR MORMONS IS NOW ON!"
Last edited by Kain on Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:33 am, edited 8 times in total.
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:28 am

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Original Roll String: 1d9 (STATIC)
1 9-Sided Dice: (7) = 7
[i]"Dead Rikimaru is... well, dead. When the lights came back on, he was found turned inside-out, somehow. Disgusting, really. Anyway, he was "Dead Dead Rikimaru" (Self-fulfilling Prophecy)".
-The Scummies 2006 - Red Carpet and Ceremony![/i]
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:30 am

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

vote: HurriKaty
[i]"Dead Rikimaru is... well, dead. When the lights came back on, he was found turned inside-out, somehow. Disgusting, really. Anyway, he was "Dead Dead Rikimaru" (Self-fulfilling Prophecy)".
-The Scummies 2006 - Red Carpet and Ceremony![/i]
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:24 am

Post by Nightson »

Darn. Well good luck town.
"Faust complained about having two souls in his breast, but I harbor a whole crowd of them and they quarrel. It is like being in a republic." ~Otto von Bismarck
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
Slightly better than 50-50
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:46 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

vote: Rikimaru

hi
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:51 am

Post by Kain »

Governor Kain is interrupted by an aide who comes in and hands him a slightly crumpled envelope from Salt Lake City Utah that is very moist with tears that he found near the trashcan outside. He peeked inside and knew immediately that the Governor needed to get it. Reaching in Governor Kain pulls out a picture and a letter.

With a puzzled face he shows everyone a picture

And reads the letter:

" Dear John(Elder Williams),
As you have guessed by the title the sun has set on us. I'm sorry that it has to be this way, but I've found somebody else. I thank you for all of your love, affection, and dedication in writing me twice and sometimes thrice a week while on your mission in Ventura. I'm sorry. I know you will find someone better after your mission.

-LeAnn"

The Governor looks around the room frantically. "People......this is a Dear John letter.....do you know what this means? Missionaries that get dear johned tend to focus more on thier missionary labors. This means that there is a missionary out there who is going to be very focused on baptizing us all! Shesh we need to get a move on people and run them out. Lets see who has spoken and who hasn't for running somebody out."

VOTE COUNT:

Hurrikaty-> Dead Rikimaru

Dead Rikimaru->MrBuddyLee

Not Voting

Ameliaslay
The_holy_thom
DrippingGoofball
Blackberry
Patrick
Claramata
Zodiac
HurriKaty

6 Votes Runs A Person Out of Town!

" This letter was recently cried upon and they missed the trashcan when they hurriedly tried to throw it away. The Mormon Missionary who tried to throw this letter away is in this room!"
Last edited by Kain on Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:12 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Running people out of Town, eh? A bloodless Mafia.

I've never heard of Zodiac. A vote might be a good way to get acquainted! ;-)

vote: Zodiac
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
pacatak
pacatak
Townie
pacatak
Townie
Townie

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:36 am

Post by pacatak »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! After Months of Waiting for CVM, Baptized on Night Zero. OH well Go someone

:Eats Popcorn, then realizes that it is stale from Mormon Mafia Two, Throws it away and guzzels some freshly brewed RootBear

(btw there are no clues in the above, particularly long "go Town" message)
Trust No One
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:55 am

Post by Patrick »

Hi guys.
Vote: Ameliaslay
because she often seems to be scum in Mormons.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:36 pm

Post by the_holy_thom »

Vote: MBL
for being good scum in Mentally Challenged Mafia.

Aww, bloodless? That fills me with a sense of ennui (word of the day toilet paper ftw)
One million billionth of a millisecond on a Sunday morning is actually pretty long
Ameliaslay
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Woman of the Window Sill

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:47 pm

Post by Ameliaslay »

Moi, a Mormon scum... think again!
vote:t_h_t
When I hear any man talk of an unalterable law, the only effect it produces upon me is to convince me that he is an unalterable fool.
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:55 pm

Post by Kain »

Clarification:

Somebody asked for some clarification and here it is

If you get baptized you are out of the game and you have lost. If you got baptized a Mormon baptizer got you.

Scum= Mormon Baptizer

Townie= ALL NON MORMONS

SCUM( MORMON BAPTIZERS) get RUN OUT OF TOWN OR TRANSLATED.

EVERYONE ELSE GETS BAPTIZED.

hope tha helps=) good luck town!
Claramata
Claramata
Goon
Claramata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:09 pm

Post by Claramata »

Random Vote: DrippingGoofball
"Actual reality. Act up. [b]Fight AIDS!!![/b]" -- Rent

[b]The AniX Theory:[/b] "Well, Gabe, lets end world hunger...WAIT A SECOND, ARE THOSE TWO DUDES GETTING MARRIED? FUCK WORLD HUNGER, WE GOT TO STOP THIS FAG MARRIAGE! TO THE GODMOBILE!"
HurriKaty
HurriKaty
Goon
HurriKaty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:50 pm

Post by HurriKaty »

Random Vote: Blackberry
HurriKaty: *runs over Nightson with a mack truck*
Jathan84: OWNED BITCH
Filiusnocte: *is run over*
Filiusnocte: *bites Katy anyway*
Zodiac
Zodiac
Goon
Zodiac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:47 pm

Post by Zodiac »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Running people out of Town, eh? A bloodless Mafia.

I've never heard of Zodiac. A vote might be a good way to get acquainted! ;-)

vote: Zodiac
So you haven't palyed Rathcet & Clank 2?? Ah well....

Random Vote : Ameliaslay
Claramata
Claramata
Goon
Claramata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:42 am

Post by Claramata »

A random second vote? Very interesting Zodiac... very interesting indeed.
"Actual reality. Act up. [b]Fight AIDS!!![/b]" -- Rent

[b]The AniX Theory:[/b] "Well, Gabe, lets end world hunger...WAIT A SECOND, ARE THOSE TWO DUDES GETTING MARRIED? FUCK WORLD HUNGER, WE GOT TO STOP THIS FAG MARRIAGE! TO THE GODMOBILE!"
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:56 am

Post by Patrick »

How so?
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Kain
Kain
Goon
Kain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:10 am

Post by Kain »

On the streets of Ventura there used to be a quaint and almost homely feeling. With the diminishing size of the local Protestant and Catholic Church congregations, due to the Mormons baptizing, the churches have been speaking out. As you take a stroll through town you will notice a few of the responses from the various local churches.
ImageImage

ImageImage
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:41 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

unvote, vote: Blackberry.
I'm pretty positive I've seen him online since this game started, and there's no pro-town reason to be avoiding this game.
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:13 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

MrBuddyLee wrote:
unvote, vote: Blackberry.
I'm pretty positive I've seen him online since this game started, and there's no pro-town reason to be avoiding this game.
He was online, eh?

A most excellent point, MBL.

vote: Blackberry
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Ameliaslay
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Woman of the Window Sill

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:20 am

Post by Ameliaslay »

MBL, DG.. I'm so glad to see you're both in this game! (I just noticed that both of you had returned... )
When I hear any man talk of an unalterable law, the only effect it produces upon me is to convince me that he is an unalterable fool.
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:29 am

Post by the_holy_thom »

Heh, that River Falls church is pretty cheesy.

DGB, if you try any "Trust me!" schemes, I'm going to get you lynched so quick. I'm still annoyed over Covert Ops.
One million billionth of a millisecond on a Sunday morning is actually pretty long

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”