Post by Nexus »

WWE Believe in the Shield Mafia

Mod:
Nexus
Backup:
Hito
Reviewers:
Faraday, Hito, Mykonian

The WWE has been invaded before. D-X. The Invasion. The NWO. The New Blood. ECW Originals. The Nexus. The Corre. The SES. The New Nexus. None of them were much use. However, now we have the fighters for injustice. The Shield.

No cults. No bastard modding. No jesters. No lynchers.

Players Alive:

Jebus ***
Pidgey
4. Desperado
7. xMALCOLMx (Kise/Nachomamma08 Hydra)
Krab Bucket (Hydra) *
Mutleyddmc
9. ferretlover
10. Ravenpaw
16. MonkeyMan576 **
TheEsquire **
Rubicon
19. The Goat
21. Nero Cain

Spoiler: Dead
GoodCopBadCop - Paul Heyman - Heyman Aligned Rolecop - Triple Powerbombed Day 1

Doctor C. Niall DeMencha - The Rock - Town aligned Macho Innocent Child - Put to Sleep Night 1
Skullduggery - Chris Jericho - Vanilla Townie - Triple Powerbombed Day 2

Darthe - Seth Rollins - Shield Self-Watcher - Lynched Day 2

mastin2 - Randy Orton - Vanilla Townie - Fired Day 2
Amethyst Actor - John Cena - Vanilla Townie - Put to sleep Night 2

Mac - CM Punk - Heyman Aligned Best in the World and Paul Heyman Guy - Lynched Day 3

AngryPidgeon - Rey Mysterio - Vanilla Townie - Beaten Down Night 3

Syryana - Roman Reigns - Shield Mafia Game - Lynched Day 4

PeregrineV - Kane - Vanilla Townie - Beaten Down Night 4

penguin_alien - Dean Ambrose - Shield Day-Encryptor - Lynched Day 5

Game Events

1.1 / 1.2 / 1.3 / 1.4 / 1.5 / 1.6 / 1.7 / 1.8 / 1.9 / 1.10 / 1.11 / 1.12 / 1.13 / 1.14 / 1.15 / 1.16 / / 1.17 / 1.18 / 1.19 / 1.20 / 1.21 / 1.22 /

/ 2.1 / 2.2 / 2.3 / / 2.4 / 2.5 / 2.6 / 2.7 / 2.8 / 2.9 / 2.10 / 2.11 / 2.12 / 2.13 /
/ RA1 / RA2 / RA3 / RA4 / RA5 /

/ 3.1 /

Last edited by Nexus on Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:46 am, edited 61 times in total.
Trans rights are human rights.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:38 am

Post by Nexus »

Game Rules:

Rule 0: Don't be a dick.
- If you are being a dick, you run the risk of force-replacement or modkill. You may or may not be warned.

General:

- Please adhere to the site rules.
- Do not discuss this game of mafia outside of this thread unless your role PM allows you to do so.
- Day phases will last 2 weeks maximum.
- Night Phases will last 48 hours maximum.
- During night phase, no talking may be done in the thread.
- Do not quote PM's from the mod at all (real or fabricated). Paraphrasing is acceptable.
- If you have any questions about your role, or the game, feel free to PM the mod.
- "Bah" posts are not allowed.
- If you break any of these rules, you will probably be modkilled.

Voting/Player Actions:

- All votes must be in bold format: vote: Nexus for example.
- Try to unvote before voting. Unvotes must also be in bold.
- Any and all votes will be counted, if you wish to waste a day phase voting for someone not in the game,that's fine by me.
- You may vote No Lynch.
- Voting tricks are not acceptable. If you misspell someone's name intentionally, but I get the gist of it, the vote will count.
- A lynch will occur once a majority decision is reached. If no majority is reached by deadline, then no lynch shall occur.
- Following a lynch, it is twilight. You may continue to post until I lock the thread and declare it night.
- If you are killed, one Bah! type post is permitted. No game related information must be relayed during them, however.
- If you have a Night Action, you may submit it from Night 1 and each subsequent Night. No other time.

Activity:

- You are expected to post at least once every 48 hours. If you haven't posted for 48 hours, I shall prod you. If you do not respond to the prod within 48 hours (either in thread if it's Day, or via PM during the Night) then I will replace you.
- Similarly, if you require more than three prods, I will force-replace you.

Mechanics:

- Blue is my colour. Please don't use it.

- Confirm by how your Role PM tells you to once you are ready to play. Once there are 17 confirms, the game begins.
- Do not edit your posts.
- No impossible/hard to read text, or cryptography.
- The Mod may make mistakes - please point out any mistakes gently. Mistakes will be corrected where possible, but sometimes mistakes are made that cannot be reversed. These will stand as final to be commiserated over after the game.
- If there is a hydra in the game, you must not post in your normal account. Doing so and then not quoting it as a hydra will invite a warning. Excessive failure to post as a hydra and not quoting it will result in force-replacement.
- If you need to get the mod's attention, either PM me, or bold the text you wish to draw to my attention.
- I reserve the right to alter/remove/add any rules as I see fit. You will, of course, be notified if that happens, however.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:39 am

Post by Nexus »

Role PMs are being finalised, randomised, and then sent out.

Role PMs have all been randomised and sent out.

Day 1 will begin when 18/21 have confirmed.[/color][/b]
Nexus wrote:Faraday, you are
Sting
, and you are a
FUCK YOU VINCE MCMAHON

Abilities:

The Crow
- Once per Night, you may drop down from the rafters. This doesn't do anything, it just looks cool. Plus, since you don't work for Vince McMahon, you didn't die.

Surfer
- Before you turned goth, you were a cool surfer dude. Once per Day, you can hit someone around the head with your surf board. It doesn't really do anything, but hey, at least you don't work for Vince McMahon.

Vote
- During the Day you may use your vote to lynch whoever you think is scum.

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

To confirm please reply to this role PM with your name and role.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:53 pm

Post by Nexus »

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to this week's episode of Monday Night Raw. I'm Michael Cole, and beside me is Jerry 'the King' Lawler and JBL. Evening Guys."

"Good evening Michael. We're in for a helluva a show tonight."

"Damn right we are. Mr McMahon, the chairman of the board is coming out to address the WWE Universe, after he had been getting complaints about the Shield."

"Complaints? Complaints!? The superstars at the back just need to man up and deal with it, Cole. That's what this business is all about. Good on the three Rookies for stepping up and taking charge. I'm shocked and appalled at the bitching and complaining out of the vets - particularly considering some of them have faced much worse than the Shield in their careers..."

"Yes, we all remember the Nexus, or even the NWO, but if you consider it, none of them felt as coherent or as organised as the Shield. And that, that is the most terrifying thing."

*Vince McMahon's entrance music hits.*

"And here he is, the one, the only, Vincent Kennedy McMahon."

Vince makes his way to the ring, shaking hands and handing out high fives. Despite his eagerness, though, he has a sombre look on his face. As he enters the ring, he gestures for a microphone.

"Cut my music. Cut it. Right. I'm out here for one reason, and one reason only. To discuss the Shield. Oh yes. Rollins, Reigns and Ambrose, you think you're so smart. You think you're the big dogs of the WWE right now. I can assure you that you are not. I am. I'm the biggest dog of them all. Vincent Kennedy McMahon. I built this company, and I won't let you assholes tear it back down."

"That wasn't very PG."

"Shut up, Cole."

"Anyway, the reason I'm out here is this: I have a proposition for anyone in that locker room. You stop the Shield, you get a) a guaranteed title shot of your choice, and b) three hundred thousand dollars. That's right. Like I did with Stone Cold, I'm putting a bounty on the Shield. One hundred thousand dollars each member. The man, or men, or even women, who take the Shield out, will get the money."

SIERRA

HOTEL

INDIA

LIMA

DELTA

The lights dropped, the Shield's music hit. The crowd was silent. Cole, JBL and the King were silent. The lights went back up. The Shield were surrounding Vince McMahon. He dropped his microphone as Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns advanced upon him. Rollins hit him with a quick punch, and Ambrose dropkicked him. They lifted him up onto Reigns' shoulders, and then they hit the Triple Powerbomb.

"Oh...my....God. The Shield have Powerbombed the boss."

"Never mind that, where the hell are the other superstars?! $300,000! They're idiots."

"You go on and take them then. Go on."

JBL looked across at the Shield, who were now looking at him. He shook his head. The stable rolled out of the ring, and melted back into the crowd.

"Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit," the crowd chanted, as EMTs came to stretcher out Vince McMahon.

Backstage, the locker room was full. The more vocal superstars were arguing, but it was current Hall of Famer and former WWE World Heavyweight Champion, the Rated R Superstar, Edge, who quietened them all down.

"I realise that this is a less than ideal situation. They've now taken out the boss. We have to work together to bring them down. Now is not the time for in-fighting. So everyone shut up, and we'll come up with a plan. Together, we can defeat this group.

There were murmurs of assent, but everyone was now listening. The camera fades away, as Edge begins to explain his plan.

I have now got 18/21 confirmations. The other three have got 48 hours to confirm, otherwise I will replace them.

Day 1 now begins. With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch. Day 1 ends in 10 days, at 7am BST on the 8th May 2013.
Amethyst Actor
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:06 pm

Post by Amethyst Actor »

Dad here, Confirming this game is about to begin Ladies and Gentlemen. Are you ready to WRESTLE!!!!

Dad is TAM, Mom is Ms Marangal got it?

Are you ready!!!
HYDRA ACCOUNT

offspring of Ms Marangal and The Acting Method
Amethyst Actor
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:08 pm

Post by Amethyst Actor »

VOTE: XMalcomX

For my first and favorite IC <3 I just had to send you love.
HYDRA ACCOUNT

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Dad, Mom? That gimmick doesn't seem to match your name.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Amethyst Actor
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:16 pm

Post by Amethyst Actor »

It was My (Mom's) idea. It comes from what's in our Siggie. Which was also my idea.
HYDRA ACCOUNT

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

1. Jebus

2. zachattack

3. ArcAngel9

4. Desperado

5. Squidward
6. Doctor C. Niall DeMencha
7. MalcomX
8. Krab Bucket
9. ferretlover

10. Ravenpaw

11. Amethyst Actor

12. Fuzzyman

13. Goodcopbadcop
14. FuDuzn

15. Skullduggery

16. MonkeyMan576

17. RATEDR (Vifam/SGRaaize_ Hydra)

18. TheEsquire

19. The Goat
20. Svenskt Stål
21. Nero Cain

Hrmmm...who do I want to policy lynch? Well I don't want to policy lynch myself so I'm out. I like the Jebus name, so he's out. Zack is supposed to be a pretty good player so he's out. Angel is a lot better than people give her credit for + she has a Tabret Bethell avatar. We are definitely keeping
THAT
around, so she's out. Desperado is new and I wouldn't want to kill him right off the bat so he's out. Kise is muy boi and he's a good scumhunter but bitch called me a garden tool and that's shits just inexcusable. He's in the running. Slot 5, 6 and 8 are silly gimmick hydra's. Do not mind killing those. I can live with loving pokemon and ferrets, he's out. RavenPaw sounds Indianish and I'm part Cherokee and we Indians gotta watch out for each other, she's out. I like MS and TAM, so they are out. Fuzzyman is tempting but there are better lynches. He's out. GoodcopBadcop is an obvious hydra gimmick alt (with Matt P?) I definitely want to kill that. FuDuzn made a funny so he's out. Punk Rock gurl is cool, she's out. The hate on Monkey is dumb, he's out. RatedR has Vifam in it.
VIFAM!!
and everyone should be ok with killing that but it has Graize in it, who wanted to play in this game so, against my better judgment, we'll let it live. TheEsq made a Cena crack so dude is cool in my book, he's out. Goat threatened to put me through a table so lynching him would just be returning the favor in kind. Sven seems like an irritating horny troll
AND
he uses images of the great Dean Winchester for his trolling purposes. The offences are too much.

At this point we have
Squidward
Doctor C.
MalcomX
Krab Bucket
goodcopbadcop
goat
sven

vote:sven

tonight I'm shooting all 4 gimmick hydra's and then tomorrow we'll day vig kise and lynch goat. Then, and only then, will we be ready to scumhunt.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:30 pm

Post by Ravenpaw »

That's a cute gimmick AA.

And gawd, we have 6 hydras?!

Vote: MalcolmX

@Nero I like your hydra plan, you can go in my town pile for that.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:54 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

So...many...hydras...

VOTE: Doctor C. Neil Whatever

Also, anybody who votes for FuDuzn will earn a heaping helping of unbridled wrath. A vote for FuDuzn is a vote for Fandango,
and that is unacceptable.
Ravenpaw
Ravenpaw
Goon
Ravenpaw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:01 pm

Post by Ravenpaw »

Oooh, ok then.

Unvote
Vote: Fuduzn

I wanna see what happens!
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:30 pm

Post by Svenskt Stål »

VOTE: ametyst actor
TheEsquire
TheEsquire
Townie
TheEsquire
Townie
Townie

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:32 pm

Post by TheEsquire »

Because we can vote people not in the game, screw it.

##VOTE: John Cena

Can we just get rid of him? I'd be happy that way, even without getting rid of the Shield.

No? Okay.

##UNVOTE

##VOTE: RATEDR

Six letters? Obviously a cipher for SHIELD. Try harder next time scum.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:47 pm

Post by Desperado »

Vote: ArcAngel

Not really worried about the hydras. I plan on starting my own quicktopic and creating an alter ego so I can talk to myself about the game, just to make sure we're on a level playing field.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:02 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Vote: FuDuzn

For having the wierdest name.
Amethyst Actor
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:12 pm

Post by Amethyst Actor »

In post 5, Amethyst Actor wrote:VOTE: XMalcomX

For my first and favorite IC <3 I just had to send you love.
This is not me, Dammit Dad I sound nothing like this. If Nacho ever falls for this, even for a second I think I will cry. I mean, I do love him but it's more of a love/hate kinda love. You understand, right Nacho?

I do endorse this vote though. I'll keep this here for a while <3
In post 7, Amethyst Actor wrote:It was My (Mom's) idea. It comes from what's in our Siggie. Which was also my idea.
This also is not me, but this is in fact true. I did come up with the Mom/Dad thing, and I did create the Sig.
In post 8, Nero Cain wrote:
1. Jebus

I like MS and TAM, so they are out.
I feel so loved <3

MOM POST AHOY!!!
HYDRA ACCOUNT

Amethyst Actor
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Amethyst Actor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:19 pm

Post by Amethyst Actor »

Also, Sven, You have no style my friend. you use the same GIF's over and over, try something new Bro
HYDRA ACCOUNT

Krab Bucket
Krab Bucket
Townie
Krab Bucket
Townie
Townie

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:38 pm

Post by Krab Bucket »

VOTE: Skulduggery

Get back in the closet, skeleton.

~Krabs
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:01 pm

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 17, Amethyst Actor wrote:Also, Sven, You have no style my friend. you use the same GIF's over and over, try something new Bro

It is my entrance gif bro.
Doctor C Niall DeMencha
Doctor C Niall DeMencha
Townie
Doctor C Niall DeMencha
Townie
Townie

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:34 am

Post by Doctor C Niall DeMencha »

Vote Jebus

BURN THE INFIDEL
zachattack
zachattack
Goon
zachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:35 am

Post by zachattack »

Vote:FuDuzn

He's no Disco Inferno.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:24 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

totally RVS

VOTE: MonkeyMan
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Fuzzyman
Fuzzyman
Goon
Fuzzyman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:29 am

Post by Fuzzyman »

Vote: Jebus

I don't like his meta, and we should have a second wagon to compete with FuDuzn.
ferretlover
ferretlover
Goon
ferretlover
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:50 am

Post by ferretlover »

Nero Cain (Post #8):

"I can live with loving pokemon and ferrets, he's out."

When did I say that I liked Pokemon? FOR READING MY MIND.

VOTE: NERO CAIN

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”