Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:36 am

Post by Crola »

I voted for EnderX so unless my vote got redirected, I give negative votes.
Kun Lan:"Oops, I guess my trick didn't work on you."
Harman:"Tricks are for kids, Kun. I'm an old man."
~ Killer7
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:44 pm

Post by Bacde »

I'm going to assume I am a regular townie w/ 1 vote.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:48 pm

Post by Bacde »

Wait, Iammars and Crola both don't have votes on them, and there are 3 votes on n_lich, which would mean that EnderX and Captainducttape both voted for n_lich IMHO. I think they are probably scum and found out about it somehow.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:53 pm

Post by Bacde »

Sorry about the triple post, but I just remembered that:
Iammars wrote:Yeah, I know. I already asked Bob though, and the scum doesn't know who each other are.
Iammars wrote:What you're thinking of is Amnesia Mafia. Bob stated in a Pm that the mafia don't know who each other are. I think he added that in to say that even if Mafia figure out who each other are, they can't say so.
I contacted the mod last day just as a test to see if this was right, but I didn't even get a response. I don't know if this is on purpose, or if he just overlooked my PM, but it does make Iammars a lot scummier on my radar since he seems to have so much knowledge about the Mafia.
bdonlan
bdonlan
Townie
bdonlan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:55 pm

Post by bdonlan »

The mod has stated the scum didn't know they were scum. Don't try to outguess the mod ;)

On review, it looks you're right about Iammars and Crola not having votes. Which sucks when it comes to finding scum. Maybe they redirect votes or something?
Jentsu
Jentsu
Goon
Jentsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:56 pm

Post by Jentsu »

bdonlan wrote:I don't think a FOS as such is appropriate, since enderx didn't know if he was scum at the time he voted. Since n_lich got three votes I think it's likely that one of the people voting for him was scum. Unfortunately, people voting incorrectly in the first day has complicated this signifigantly.

FOS: Jentsu
, as we're fairly sure that he was voting for n_lich yesterday.

Also, does anyone think it'd be a good idea to do a roll call of who has figured out their role and who hasn't? I don't _think_ this information will benifit the scum, but I might be missing something.
What?
bdonlan wrote:Was a third person ignoring the plan and voting for n_lich as well? If not I'd say either EnderX or Jentsu is probably scum.
Huh? Why?

Remeber, guys, I was SUPPOSED to vote for n_lich, it's not like I lied about it. Also, remember the rules, the mafia don't know who each other are, so we didn't go and plan it, and furthermore, why the hell would I, as mafia, make it so plainly obvious that it's me by lynching the person in front of me?

Also, apparently, I have a double-vote, or EnderX has a double-vote, or someone else voted for n_lich. Also, TSAGod and Crola apparently have negative votes... Doctor-ish roles, I guess, which could prevent (if they worked together) up to four people from voting someone.

Really, though, the only person I think is suspicious is bdonlan, for trying to paint me as scum just because I voted the person I was supposed to vote.
back
Changling bob
Changling bob
Goon
Changling bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:57 pm

Post by Changling bob »

Bacde wrote:I contacted the mod last day just as a test to see if this was right, but I didn't even get a response. I don't know if this is on purpose, or if he just overlooked my PM, but it does make Iammars a lot scummier on my radar since he seems to have so much knowledge about the Mafia.
Sorry about that. I recieved several PMs, so I posted a response in the thread. It's the one where I quoted myself.
I guess this should change now ¬_¬
bdonlan
bdonlan
Townie
bdonlan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:58 pm

Post by bdonlan »

Bacde wrote:Sorry about the triple post, but I just remembered that:
Iammars wrote:Yeah, I know. I already asked Bob though, and the scum doesn't know who each other are.
Iammars wrote:What you're thinking of is Amnesia Mafia. Bob stated in a Pm that the mafia don't know who each other are. I think he added that in to say that even if Mafia figure out who each other are, they can't say so.
I contacted the mod last day just as a test to see if this was right, but I didn't even get a response. I don't know if this is on purpose, or if he just overlooked my PM, but it does make Iammars a lot scummier on my radar since he seems to have so much knowledge about the Mafia.
Post 69 (by the mod) explains his knowledge. Apparently he asked about it via PM.
bdonlan
bdonlan
Townie
bdonlan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:03 pm

Post by bdonlan »

Jentsu wrote:
bdonlan wrote:I don't think a FOS as such is appropriate, since enderx didn't know if he was scum at the time he voted. Since n_lich got three votes I think it's likely that one of the people voting for him was scum. Unfortunately, people voting incorrectly in the first day has complicated this signifigantly.

FOS: Jentsu
, as we're fairly sure that he was voting for n_lich yesterday.

Also, does anyone think it'd be a good idea to do a roll call of who has figured out their role and who hasn't? I don't _think_ this information will benifit the scum, but I might be missing something.
What?
bdonlan wrote:Was a third person ignoring the plan and voting for n_lich as well? If not I'd say either EnderX or Jentsu is probably scum.
Huh? Why?

Remeber, guys, I was SUPPOSED to vote for n_lich, it's not like I lied about it. Also, remember the rules, the mafia don't know who each other are, so we didn't go and plan it, and furthermore, why the hell would I, as mafia, make it so plainly obvious that it's me by lynching the person in front of me?
I hadn't noticed there was another vote missing. Since we didn't have a SK death, it looked like the mafia would work by giving extra votes or redirecting them. As such, whoever voted for n_lich naturally falls under suspicion.
Jentsu wrote: Also, apparently, I have a double-vote, or EnderX has a double-vote, or someone else voted for n_lich. Also, TSAGod and Crola apparently have negative votes... Doctor-ish roles, I guess, which could prevent (if they worked together) up to four people from voting someone.

Really, though, the only person I think is suspicious is bdonlan, for trying to paint me as scum just because I voted the person I was supposed to vote.
You come off very defensive... thinking whoever voted n_lich was likely to be scum is easily supported by the facts. Captainducttape, who did you vote for last night?

Incidentally, might I suggest a protocol of
Faux-Vote: XXX
before praying, so people are given a chance to claim?
Jentsu
Jentsu
Goon
Jentsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:21 pm

Post by Jentsu »

Bacde wrote:Wait, Iammars and Crola both don't have votes on them, and there are 3 votes on n_lich, which would mean that EnderX and Captainducttape both voted for n_lich IMHO. I think they are probably scum and found out about it somehow.
I didn't see that Captainducttape didn't vote...

Nevermind the double-voting thing. = \
back
Jentsu
Jentsu
Goon
Jentsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:21 pm

Post by Jentsu »

Jentsu wrote:
Bacde wrote:Wait, Iammars and Crola both don't have votes on them, and there are 3 votes on n_lich, which would mean that EnderX and Captainducttape both voted for n_lich IMHO. I think they are probably scum and found out about it somehow.
I didn't see that Captainducttape didn't vote...

Nevermind the double-voting thing. = \
EBWOP: Didn't vote the way he was supposed to.
back
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:40 pm

Post by Bacde »

bdonlan wrote:The mod has stated the scum didn't know they were scum. Don't try to outguess the mod ;)
I'm not trying to outguess the mod. I hadn't seen his official response.

Although I also hadn't thought of vote reflection, but I don't think that happened here. I think this was a cold, hard act of scum voting for other people.
Jentsu
Jentsu
Goon
Jentsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:43 pm

Post by Jentsu »

Bacde wrote:
bdonlan wrote:The mod has stated the scum didn't know they were scum. Don't try to outguess the mod ;)
I'm not trying to outguess the mod. I hadn't seen his official response.

Although I also hadn't thought of vote reflection, but I don't think that happened here. I think this was a cold, hard act of scum voting for other people.
But if scum don't know they're scum, how could they have known?

My guess is that both of them just strangely piled up on the same person as me, voting before the plan went through, just like EnderX did.
back
bdonlan
bdonlan
Townie
bdonlan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:44 pm

Post by bdonlan »

Again, according to the mod the scum didn't know who they were on day 1. I do think one of the people on n_lich should be suspect, though I don't know which of them (or indeed if they all are) are the scum. Jentsu _was_ rather defensive though, and that should be taken into account. But until CDT checks in I don't think we should make any final decisions.
Jentsu
Jentsu
Goon
Jentsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:48 pm

Post by Jentsu »

bdonlan wrote:Again, according to the mod the scum didn't know who they were on day 1. I do think one of the people on n_lich should be suspect, though I don't know which of them (or indeed if they all are) are the scum. Jentsu _was_ rather defensive though, and that should be taken into account. But until CDT checks in I don't think we should make any final decisions.
I was defensive? Yes, I defended myself, because you attacked and singled me out of the three, when I was the one person who was doing things right.
back
bdonlan
bdonlan
Townie
bdonlan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:54 pm

Post by bdonlan »

I wasn't singling you out. I was pointing to both you and EnderX, I simply didn't notice CDT at that point.
Jentsu
Jentsu
Goon
Jentsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:56 pm

Post by Jentsu »

bdonlan wrote:I wasn't singling you out. I was pointing to both you and EnderX, I simply didn't notice CDT at that point.
:roll: And how many of us did you FOS, again?
back
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:59 pm

Post by Iammars »

All right, I know what my role is. And it's not cop either.

Speculation: Mafia have to be both voting for a person to kill them.
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH
bdonlan
bdonlan
Townie
bdonlan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:07 pm

Post by bdonlan »

Jentsu wrote:
bdonlan wrote:I wasn't singling you out. I was pointing to both you and EnderX, I simply didn't notice CDT at that point.
:roll: And how many of us did you FOS, again?
I FOSed you, since we didn't know for certain EnderX was on n_lich at that time.
Jentsu
Jentsu
Goon
Jentsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:13 pm

Post by Jentsu »

Iammars wrote:All right, I know what my role is. And it's not cop either.

Speculation: Mafia have to be both voting for a person to kill them.
Well, I'm glad you know yours, because my night PM only confused me to hell. = \

@bdolan - nevertheless, you still FOS'd the person who actually was supposed to be voting that person. Similarly, it would've been pretty hard to miss that Ender didn't vote his target, and that's why there was another two votes on mine (however, I did miss that there were two people who missed their targets...muh. I'm just confused).
back
bdonlan
bdonlan
Townie
bdonlan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:16 pm

Post by bdonlan »

I can only attribute missing Ender's, er, miss, to me not fully examining the vote list for missing entries. I knew EnderX was missing his vote, so when I saw 3 I assumed one of the two was a double vote. That said, it seems unlikely that two votes were both placed on n_lich in violation of the plan - I'd expect them to be placed on different people. Which is why it's vital that CaptainDuctTape checks in, so we know if his vote was actually placed on n_lich or if it was redirected.
bdonlan
bdonlan
Townie
bdonlan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:19 pm

Post by bdonlan »

Oh, and FWIW (EBWOP?), I too now know my role. I strongly suggest nobody give away further info ('I'm not a cop', 'I'm just a townie') as it'll help the scum narrow down who has the power roles.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:36 pm

Post by Iammars »

When the scum doesn't know who they are?
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH
Jentsu
Jentsu
Goon
Jentsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:47 pm

Post by Jentsu »

Iammars wrote:When the scum doesn't know who they are?
Which makes me wonder, do the scum still not know who each other (or for that matter, themselves) are? Because that'd make it awfully unfair for them.
back
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:48 pm

Post by Iammars »

Ehh, maybe if they find each other... I don't know. We're trying to outguess C-Bob, which is next to impossible.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”