Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:26 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 722, Junpei wrote:
In post 721, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 720, Junpei wrote:Salamence: I accept that as a possibility, but it doesn't convince me at all.

Whiskers: The post that I declare V/la in. Salamence declares in the next post.

What is your reasoned read on Cogito currently?

Junpei, what should I think about your posts? Cautious town or scum protecting his buddy?

Huh? How about accurate and handsome town?

These questions... are they connected? The last line led no where but maybe this time you have a point?

Also are you insinuating that I am mafia with Cogito?

Right now, I don't care on finding the scumbuddy since I believe CES is scum. What I am trying to do, is trying to find out who my town allies are. I really want to believe you are town, but so far i am not sure what to think about your posts. I can't tell if this is a way to defend CES, despite you saying you would be willing to lynch him. It's like you are saying "I want to lynch CES... However Blazez is scum and his reasons for voting CES are weak" seriously, help me out if you are really town, why do you want to lynch CES then?

Seriously, if you and whiskers are town, help me kill CES. I am telling you, I am willing to put everything on the line on this. CES is our best scum lynch today. If I am right, we can talk about our next scum, but I need you guys to back me up. Please.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:30 pm

Post by Junpei »

Salamence: I don't like going fast. I like taking things slow. I am in the camp that says that if you give me all the information, I will sort it out and make everything right. bishes love that trait mang

but srs - Why vote now instead of in 4 days? I don't see why I should vote early. I doubt I'll change my mind on this but there are other things to worry about.
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA41ggsdeXE
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:31 pm

Post by Junpei »

In post 724, Whiskers wrote:It has come to my attention that whichever player's posts you are reading at any given time, that player will seem the scummiest.

That's wrong but unless you think it's super relevant I'll tel you why post game.

Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:36 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 717, Salamence20 wrote:Ald hammer was rash and I do hate myself for it, and I am hoping I can make it up here and kill scum.
AtE.

In post 717, Salamence20 wrote:Honestly, using the logic that me and CES were indeed scumbuddies, I would of probably killed you over SV because I see you as leader of town. SV may have double votes, but if I was scum (I'm not) I would hope he would double vote town and then hop on for the win.
WIFOM.
In post 719, Salamence20 wrote:Whiskers, do you agree with my vote or do you think Junpei is scum?
Testing the water for a Junpei lynch?
In post 721, Salamence20 wrote:Junpei, what should I think about your posts? Cautious town or scum protecting his buddy?

Threatening?
Also, didn't you just confirm this guy as town (if only to yourself)?

[Pre-Edit]
couldn't you just kill CES at night? well, not if we lynch you. but look: Junpei will not be around toMorrow to discuss with you, I bet. If we lynch CES (and he flips scum) we go into Night with (assumedly) 3 townies and 1 mafia. Salamence and Whiskers agree that Junpei is probably town, so:
If Pecan is scum, it makes a lot of sense to kill the towniest townie.
If Salamence is scum, she herself has claimed Junpei would be a great kill and would kill Junpei if she were scum.
Is
I
(Whiskers) were scum, I would probably kill Junpei.
Actually, I'd probably kill Salamence, because she's getting on my nerves and Junpei seems to be the townleader right now.
Actually, I don't know. Junpei is a town leader, and not suspicious of me (afaict). Salamence seems like the easiest to lynch (which would be my goal, as scum), but Pecan is low-activity, which equals low-resistance.

What if Junpei were the last mafia? Well, he wouldn't die in the night, I suppose.

Actually, this reminds me of a game where I WAS scum, and nearly won it-- but I was holding onto the conviction that there were three scum in the scumteam (meaning there were TWO scum left) when there were only two (and so, only me). Had the town being all super cautious at fake-LyLo... but somewhere along the way I played martyr-townie and self-hammered (game over, man). Not sure what I was thinking there... but THAT kind of play is why CES is suggesting I'm random enough to have make the AVox kill.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:40 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 726, Junpei wrote:Salamence: I don't like going fast. I like taking things slow. I am in the camp that says that if you give me all the information, I will sort it out and make everything right. bishes love that trait mang
No, no, they get mad if you try to fix stuff, you're just supposed to "listen".

In post 726, Junpei wrote:but srs - Why vote now instead of in 4 days? I don't see why I should vote early. I doubt I'll change my mind on this but there are other things to worry about.
This, except for me, I work in theoreticals. I figure, any extra time we might have can be used to analyse "all" possible scumteams. In this case, that's Pine + 2/5 players, or possibly Pine + 1/5 players (actually x/4, from each town-player's pov).

As to my other bit: I got suspicious of Pecan again-- but not with anything solid. just a gut dislike of his playstyle, if I understand my brain. I dunno. I can wait, unless it's super-relevant, like you're about to claim mafia or something.
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:44 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Whiskers: are you telling me if CES flips scum and Junpei dies N5, I'm obvscum?!?!
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:48 pm

Post by Junpei »

Hey, I was in that game Whiskers. Thanks by the way - you making me put away my case that game helped me improve my game a lot.

Anyway, let me know when you do your ISOs (specifically on Cogito) and hopefully it's soon?

Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:49 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

And then

Whiskers: so if you hop on/create a wagon towards me you are scum?!?!
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:13 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Jun, I will say that I do not remember. (btw, you know when CES said, "Whiskers can attest to this, we were in the MLP game that was lost in the crash together"? I don't. I didn't really follow that game after I got lynched.)
I'd love to hear the story though.

No, Salamence. You are neither confirmed scum (if Junpei died in the night), nor am I scum if I make a case on you. In fact, I think Pecan would be just as likely as you to kill Junpei in the night, and I wouldn't entirely rule it out as my scum-play of choice.

Actually, I've decided: It makes the most sense to me to kill Pecan. Salamence is an easy lynch and Junpei is suspicious of her. Pecan, as the least active of the three (or maybe that's just today), would only be dead weight.
Of course, that's from the perspective of scumWhiskers, with townEverypony else.
I do love to play mafia.

But in this game: Junpei is likely the nightkill target, unless someone wants to play WIFOM and try to frame me by killing Pecan, or frame Salamence by killing me (Or I am scum and kill Pecan, and try to get off by WIFOM, or Salamence is actually scum and kills me and tries to get off by WIFOM).
God, my paraphrasing is making it longer, not shorter.
-Junpei will probably die, it could be you or Pecan.
-I am likely to go after you regardless of my alignment.

I agree we should lynch CES. I do not agree we should lynch CES immediately. So, yes, I intend to "help you kill CES" and I intend to "back you up," (AtE?) but let's take our time to think.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:30 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 665, Salamence20 wrote:Well to tell you the truth, im Not liking the newest CES posts, i like the new PoPP posts, and i doubt a whiskers replacement soon.
reCES: What about them did you not like? RePoPP: What about them did you like?

So, today i would probably go for a CES lynch in hopes to stop this brundibar/CES scumbuddy theory. But what bothers me is does CES look more like VI or scummy? Being a noob myself idk if this is reckless or just stupid play from CES. I trust you and i am willing for a CES lynch if you and PoPP are up for it.
Which do YOU think it is? Village Idiot's play, or scum play? You seem to have come to a conclusion, but I don't see how you came to it.

P-Edit: lynching CES would be a good move, if he is scum, it just about proves Junpei is town and hopefully clear me of this "scumbuddies" theory.
I'm going to say right now: I don't know how proving 1/2 of a supposed scumteam is scum clears the other half.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:40 pm

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

Salamence, you're not being a hero. All your vote on me is doing right now is giving several scum teams a chance to quicklynch me if they can coordinate. Why can't you give me 2 days?
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:42 pm

Post by Whiskers »

"several scum teams."

Actually, that's a good point. Who is willing to confirm Junpei and I [Not Scum Together], on account of there was plenty of time to deliver that hammer? I'm pretty sure it doesn't clear any other pairing, as PoPP isn't online, and Salamence was doing the voting, and Cogito was the one being voted for.

So:
Cogito + Salamence
Cogito + Whiskers
Cogito + Junpei
Cogito + Pecan
Whiskers + Salamence
Whiskers + Pecan
Salamence + Junpei
Salamence + Pecan
Junpei + Pecan.

woohoo, that puts me and jun in only three possible scumteams and CES, Salamence, and Pecan in four each. THAT'S probability, Salam.
pieceofpecanpie
pieceofpecanpie
Mafia Scum
pieceofpecanpie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:46 am

Post by pieceofpecanpie »

Although reading through ISOs has its time and place, with all the replacements here I find the last few Days are the most useful for analysis. Also since the playing group lessens I think it's harder for scum to hide amongst town and suspicious activity is easier to isolate.

One player who keeps standing out is CES, who has kept up the habit of stalling with reads. I also find the tit for tat with Junpei self-defeating for him as it reads like him trying to destabilise town rather than be skeptical. If there is reason to suspect the ac/Junpei slot then I simply don't see it. I don't subscribe to Salamence's theory on Junpei/Salamence being town by virtue of Pine's bussing, but ac's case on Pine and Junpei's scumhunting since is the strongest town play I've seen in the game.

At this point if Salamence isn't selling out his scumbuddy, then it may very well be left to Whiskers to does so. Either way, CES is one of the scum we're after and lynching him will give us another day to consolidate on this thought.

VOTE: Cogito
Open 540 - a C9 + + (0 replacement/s needed)
is a current tale of moddery, if you wanna catch 'em, send me a replacement PM

ye 'ol modded games:
Open 502 - Switch Mafia
pieceofpecanpie
pieceofpecanpie
Mafia Scum
pieceofpecanpie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:53 am

Post by pieceofpecanpie »

EBWOP: "...then it may very well be left to Whiskers to
do
so."
Open 540 - a C9 + + (0 replacement/s needed)
is a current tale of moddery, if you wanna catch 'em, send me a replacement PM

ye 'ol modded games:
Open 502 - Switch Mafia
Jackal711
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:51 am

Post by Jackal711 »

VOTE COUNT 5.3

Junpei (0) -
pieceofpecanpie (0) -
L-1
Cogito Ergo Sum (2) - Salamence20, pieceofpecanpie
Whiskers (0) -
Salamence20 (0) -

Not Voting: Junpei, Cogito Ergo Sum, Whiskers

With 5 alive, it's 3 to lynch.

Day 5 deadline is Wednesday July 25th at 2:30pm or in (expired on 2012-07-25 14:30:00)
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:33 am

Post by Junpei »

vote Cogito Ergo Sum

Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:35 am

Post by Junpei »

By the way Cogito, you don't get any props for being the only one to think I am mafia because you couldn't convince anyone.

Just saying that now for the inevitable post game bragging.

Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:47 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Well, heres to hoping i am right...
Jackal711
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:34 am

Post by Jackal711 »

VOTE COUNT 5.Final

Junpei (0) -
pieceofpecanpie (0) -
LYNCH
Cogito Ergo Sum (3) - Salamence20, pieceofpecanpie, Junpei
Whiskers (0) -
Salamence20 (0) -

Not Voting: Cogito Ergo Sum, Whiskers

With 5 alive, it's 3 to lynch.

Cogito Ergo Sum has been lynched. He was a
Vanilla Townie

Salamence20,
Vanilla Townie
, killed in endgame.
Whiskers,
Vanilla Townie
, killed in endgame.

pieceofpecanpie,
Mafia Goon
survives.
Junpei,
Mafia Rolecop
survives.

The scum team of
Pine, pieceofpecanpie
, and
Junpei
win!
Jackal711
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:39 am

Post by Jackal711 »

Scum QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/XfqwkStWrZi6
Graveyard: http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/qGxctkvDvtjN

Actions:

Night 1 Actions:

Michel (bodyguard) Protect SV
nhammen (cop) Investigate ICEninja (Innocent)
ac1983fan (rolecop): CES (VT)
Mafia Kill: Pine kills nhammen (Success)

Night 2 Actions:
Mafia Kill: Pecan kills AurorusVox (Success)
ac1983fan (rolecop): Michel (Town Bodyguard)

Night 3 Actions:
Mafia Kill: Pecan kills Michel (Success)
Junpei (rolecop): Whiskers (VT)

Night 4 Actions:
Mafia Kill: Junpei kills SV (Success)
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:43 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Jackal711
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:50 am

Post by Jackal711 »

Would appreciate any player feedback on the setup or the game in general.

I know the game had activity problems, not much I can do there beyond prods. For my next modded game I will be reducing the time between prods to hopefully force better activity.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:54 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 746, Jackal711 wrote:Would appreciate any player feedback on the setup or the game in general.

I know the game had activity problems, not much I can do there beyond prods. For my next modded game I will be reducing the time between prods to hopefully force better activity.

Thumbs up from me! :D

Sorry town... You can blame me now.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:03 am

Post by Junpei »

So.

Salamence you weren't awful. I honestly think overall yo uwere fine (maybe because I didn't pay much attention to mine or my partners' case on you). You just picked mafia wrong.

I don't have any issues with the setup, even though I don't like doublevoting roles.

Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:05 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 748, Junpei wrote:So.

Salamence you weren't awful. I honestly think overall yo uwere fine (maybe because I didn't pay much attention to mine or my partners' case on you). You just picked mafia wrong.

I don't have any issues with the setup, even though I don't like doublevoting roles.

I must say, you are pretty good at lying :cool:

+1

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”