Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by Whiskers »

QUIET, QUIET, THAT'S NON-NORMAL, YOU'LL GET MONK BANNED!

WHY DO YOU ALWAYS DO THIS PARAMA!? THIS WASN'T THE PLAN WE DISCUSSED!
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by Parama »

I CAN'T HELP IT

I HAVE NO POWER OVER MY INNER EXPLOSIONMAN
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by Whiskers »

COME, EXPLOSIONMAN, TO THE DAYCHAT QUICKTOPIC!
AWAY!
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by Whiskers »

...parama, why can't we post in the quicktopic anymore...?
Draken
Draken
Goon
Draken
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:09 pm

Post by Draken »

Link it to me and I'll have a look...
Draken
Draken
Goon
Draken
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by Draken »

Not posting anymore... sorry did I disrupt your conversation? :P
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:49 pm

Post by enomis »

STOP SPAMMING IF IT IS NOT RELATED TO THE GAME.

My comments would be in bold

In post 659, ScreamingHawk wrote:
In post 658, enomis wrote:So you are highlighting the point that they are doing the same thing as you and the case of you sheeping is not strong? And you phrase it in such a way that it is random that who we target out of you three. Is that it?

No. I'm explaining why I am sheeping -> Because we needed to move on and I trust camn's judgement. And it's obviously not random, people think I'm the scummiest, so they call on me. But the fact that the same reasoning does not apply to the others is what is off. But again, that's just how the game is played here. It will come up as sheeping for the others when I'm dead and there is a need for further evidence on them.

Because we need to move on? And you trust her judgement on a lurker? hmmm.... Really? Is she town to you in the first place? Even if she is, she isnt 100% town from your pov and who would you trust a)a 100% town which is yourself or b)a town which is not 100%(both are from your pov). It is pretty obvious right? And i dont see how your vote will move us on. Even without your vote, Draken is already under immense pressure as he is at L3. Yours only make him L2. Not much difference. Really. Rather, this quick wagon may end up in a mislynch. How does this help us then? And you seem to lay low and your vote seem to be opportunist to me.

In post 441, enomis wrote:And do you know what these two quotes looks like? Firstly, you ask if we ask lynching whisker. Then you go say that it is pretty hard to change our minds about whiskers. Whats? Contradictions? Also, you had not answered me on why you are so insistent on claiming.(well my fault for forgetting my own question which i asked earlier), so answer now.
And i got a feeling that you did and Iso on me becuz of OMGUS.
nvm. Cancel that previous point. I shall not use that word again. And no, my case is not bad.

Not a contradiction? 1) Do the rest of you think we should lynch the slot? 2) I think it will be hard for any claim to change the minds of the masses (obviously I was wrong, a claim wasn't even necessary).
But that does not contradict. I was asking for others opinion and the other was presenting my own. There is no possible way that can ever contradict, regardless of the context. The case is bad. It's just becoming miss rep.

IT IS. Firstly you ask us whether we should lynch the slot( that means you are not sure about our opinion.). Then you went on to say it will be hard for any claim to change our minds means that you think that WE are LYNCHING THE SLOT. How is this not a contradiction? This is not a miss rep.

As for why I wanted a claim: I thought the slot was sure dead from Normans actions. If you read his other games you'll see when he flakes like that he DOES NOT LIE. He gives up whatever position he has. He gave up his town PR in a newbie game ffs. He didn't say 'well I must be scum now lynch me' like he did this time. This time he had claimed scum. I DON'T WANT TO PUSH THIS but the explanation was asked for.

No. You ask for a claim again and again even after Hiraki and I tried to stop it and nobody else was with you but you still kept on trying to get the claim. And maybe you should read some more of norman games. I think there is one ongoing game where he claim scum and is not lynched. And what do you mean by ' I DON'T WANT TO PUSH THIS but the explanation was asked for.'?
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

Homertve: "Oh, and by the way, your tail is on fire."
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:54 pm

Post by enomis »

@SH: And you drop your case against me too easily huh? And you didnt even vote me after you did a case on me? Why?
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

Draken
Draken
Goon
Draken
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:58 pm

Post by Draken »

In their defence, it certainly 'sounded' related to the game. :P
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:01 pm

Post by enomis »

My comments would be in Bold

In post 668, Draken wrote:
In post 661, enomis wrote:
Really? Given all you know about hiraki in this game, you should know that hiraki is not the sort of person to do this for fun. Have you not been paying attention all game? And then you unvote 30 post after your vote. Too indecisive?

You are saying, since parama can get away with sheeping and jumping votes anywhere and anyhow, i should be able to get away with it too as i have minimal reasons for my vote which is better than parama.

So you admit that you have scummy play and you think that scummy play is a scum-slip if you agreed. So you are admitting you are scum? And when you say 'Ironically, 'scummy' play rarely means your scum.' and this contradicts 'scummy play is a scum-slip... Makes sense, if I agreed the play was actually 'scummy'.'. Hmmmmm...

That whole post made me giggle;
1) This one simply made me laugh.
What?

2) See, you just pointed out that
I thought I should be treated differently to parama, cause I did something different to him...
Yes... (I.E. Minimal =/= None)
Yes. So you think that since you did minimal reasonings which is different and a bit better than parama, you would not be caught for wagoning before parama huh?

3)You have confused yourself a little there... I don't agree that the play hiraki was referring to was scummy, so I don't agree it was a scum-slip, and so I don't admit to being scummy by saying I have 'scummy' behaviour, because I don't agree that my 'scummy' behavior is scummy. That didn't make sense?
Basically, what other people think is scummy play I don't think is scummy play because most of the times I've seen it the person was actually town. That's what you quoted me saying in your post, but you couldn't see it.
Alright, my misunderstanding here

What do you think of your active lurking playing style? Do you think it is beneficial to the town?And if you think its not, why do you keep doing it? And why do you think we should not lynch you because you active lurk? Look, the benefit of having you here if you active lurk is minimal. But the benefit of lynching you is larger because you may be scum. So why do you think we should not lynch you?

Draken
Draken
Goon
Draken
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:31 pm

Post by Draken »

• Given all I know of hiraki. I could very well see him doing that sort of thing as a joke if there wasn't really any down-side. So maybe if you "know" he wouldn't, I've read him wrong. Good for me. Also a little irrelevant now. Also yes, too indecisive. Those questions were meaningless fluff that you already knew the answer too.

• Merely pointing out that his reason for voting me was a little worse than hypocritical. Other people? They may have had more reason. He openly admitted to not having any.

• Glad to see we're capable of seeing our mistakes. (Btw that is why I unvoted hiraki, I saw my mistake.)

• As to my active lurking. It's what I do, I'll do my best. Not overly beneficial. I haven't really been lurking this game, Everyone else is just active :P. Games been going 1 week, I've posted every opportunity, and you'll notice I've actually been quite active in the last 24 hours.
    The quality of that play is up for discussion, but it's also subjective.

Now let's get a votecount(or at least mod showing up) so we can have it confirmed if this is a real day-kill or not.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:52 pm

Post by enomis »

In post 685, Draken wrote:
  • Given all I know of hiraki. I could very well see him doing that sort of thing as a joke if there wasn't really any down-side. So maybe if you "know" he wouldn't, I've read him wrong. Good for me. Also a little irrelevant now. Also yes, too indecisive. Those questions were meaningless fluff that you already knew the answer too.

• Merely pointing out that his reason for voting me was a little worse than hypocritical. Other people? They may have had more reason. He openly admitted to not having any.

• Glad to see we're capable of seeing our mistakes. (Btw that is why I unvoted hiraki, I saw my mistake.)

• As to my active lurking. It's what I do, I'll do my best. Not overly beneficial. I haven't really been lurking this game, Everyone else is just active :P. Games been going 1 week, I've posted every opportunity, and you'll notice I've actually been quite active in the last 24 hours.
    The quality of that play is up for discussion, but it's also subjective.

Now let's get a votecount(or at least mod showing up) so we can have it confirmed if this is a real day-kill or not.

Active lurking =/= lurking. Lurking is the act of intentionally not posting during a game Day.Active Lurking is the act of posting (thus differentiating it from ordinary Lurking), but the material posted is irrelevant or otherwise useless for scumhunting. What you are doing is active lurking. I think you confused both. And you never answer my second question.
Look, the benefit of having you here if you active lurk is minimal. But the benefit of lynching you is larger because you may be scum. So why do you think we should not lynch you?

And i doubt its a daykill. I think its another Hiraki fake move.

Draken
Draken
Goon
Draken
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:04 pm

Post by Draken »

Hiraki had nothing to do with this one...

You're right, I had mixed up active lurking and lurking, however I don't think I'm active lurking as of the last 24 hours.
As for why not lynch me? I can help. :D Potentially, and because of that potential, unless your damn near certain I or any other lurker/active-lurker is scum, they should not be lynched. Possibly unless you have absolutely no better target in mind.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:06 pm

Post by enomis »

In post 687, Draken wrote:Hiraki had nothing to do with this one...

You're right, I had mixed up active lurking and lurking, however I don't think I'm active lurking as of the last 24 hours.
As for why not lynch me? I can help. :D Potentially, and because of that potential, unless your damn near certain I or any other lurker/active-lurker is scum, they should not be lynched. Possibly unless you have absolutely no better target in mind.

Then help now. Help us in scumhunting. Give One FoS with Clearly Stated Reasons

Gen_Wolf
Gen_Wolf
Goon
Gen_Wolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:03 am

Post by Gen_Wolf »

I will be answering amongst the quote, its just easier, and now that I am not tired I can answer this for you (in bold)...
In post 455, Viscera Link wrote:
Warning
!!![/b] Long post under spoilers.

Gen_Wolf
: Don’t like this post. The first statement that we will probably end up hammering this slot and that we shouldn’t “waste time” on page 5 is bad. Saying “we might get lucky and hit scum” is too. It suggests to me that he did not actually believe that Norman was scum and just that it would be hard to redeem himself and it appeared to me he was just looking for a quick lynch while it was still plausible.

I answered this one for you, read page 26, I was in a tired state and pissed of so if you want more clarity on it I can but I think it explains itself

His read on Spartan seems suspect to me. He openly states that he believes that Spartan’s case was bad, this being his first game, and immediately jumps to scum being out of his depth. That seems like a bit of a leap there. I don’t really see where his town read on Elmo comes from either. enomis goes on to call him on this, so more town points for him. I don’t find his ultimate answer particularly satisfactory. It’s not clear to me where the read comes from.

My thoughts on that situation: Spartan being in his first game here has come in trying to make a statement and scum hunt... However, he went on little evidence with a weak case and it didn't work out.
It could be that he has found himself being scum in his first game here and he feels out of his depth
... so for now he is leaning scum!

I never jumped to that conclusion, and I never believed it as you have led people to believe. It was merely a thought that I typed up and you have now twisted my words Mr VL. My town read on Elmo came from him trying to scum hunt, I didn't think his case on Spartan was particuly (spelling??) strong but he was attempting to scum hunt which is where I got my town read on him

Being unsure early on is a scumtell, apparently… And the rest of the post didn’t read like he thought Spartan was scum, just like he could get away with voting Spartan. Scum.

Don't understand this

Town

Enomis
camn
Parama
Whiskers
Draken
Hiraki
don_johnsom
el simo
Spartan_N30
ScreamingHawk
Gen_Wolf
Scum
[/spoiler]

You have far stronger cases on people like SH, yet your vote is on me why?? You feel I am an easy lynch because of my newbness

VOTE: Gen_Wolf

-Link
Gen_Wolf
Gen_Wolf
Goon
Gen_Wolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:03 am

Post by Gen_Wolf »

Being unsure early on is a scumtell, apparently… And the rest of the post didn’t read like he thought Spartan was scum, just like he could get away with voting Spartan. Scum.

Sorry, I understand now, missed the link on this one... I also answered this on Page 26
Viscera Link
Viscera Link
Goon
Viscera Link
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:50 am

Post by Viscera Link »

In post 689, Gen_Wolf wrote:I will be answering amongst the quote, its just easier, and now that I am not tired I can answer this for you (in bold)...
In post 455, Viscera Link wrote:
Warning
!!![/b] Long post under spoilers.

Gen_Wolf
: Don’t like this post. The first statement that we will probably end up hammering this slot and that we shouldn’t “waste time” on page 5 is bad. Saying “we might get lucky and hit scum” is too. It suggests to me that he did not actually believe that Norman was scum and just that it would be hard to redeem himself and it appeared to me he was just looking for a quick lynch while it was still plausible.

I answered this one for you, read page 26, I was in a tired state and pissed of so if you want more clarity on it I can but I think it explains itself

His read on Spartan seems suspect to me. He openly states that he believes that Spartan’s case was bad, this being his first game, and immediately jumps to scum being out of his depth. That seems like a bit of a leap there. I don’t really see where his town read on Elmo comes from either. enomis goes on to call him on this, so more town points for him. I don’t find his ultimate answer particularly satisfactory. It’s not clear to me where the read comes from.

My thoughts on that situation: Spartan being in his first game here has come in trying to make a statement and scum hunt... However, he went on little evidence with a weak case and it didn't work out.
It could be that he has found himself being scum in his first game here and he feels out of his depth
... so for now he is leaning scum!

I never jumped to that conclusion, and I never believed it as you have led people to believe. It was merely a thought that I typed up and you have now twisted my words Mr VL. My town read on Elmo came from him trying to scum hunt, I didn't think his case on Spartan was particuly (spelling??) strong but he was attempting to scum hunt which is where I got my town read on him

Don't understand this

Town

Enomis
camn
Parama
Whiskers
Draken
Hiraki
don_johnsom
el simo
Spartan_N30
ScreamingHawk
Gen_Wolf
Scum
[/spoiler]

You have far stronger cases on people like SH, yet your vote is on me why?? You feel I am an easy lynch because of my newbness

VOTE: Gen_Wolf

-Link

In post 690, Gen_Wolf wrote:

Sorry, I understand now, missed the link on this one... I also answered this on Page 26

It's really late (early), so I'll decipher what is being said here in the morning. At least one of those quotes feels off to me. It looked like it was referring to someone else or something. I'll figure it out tomorrow.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:23 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 687, Draken wrote:Hiraki had nothing to do with this one...

Attention scum! Please lurk/active-lurk, so that we don't accidentally lynch you!
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:43 am

Post by Parama »

SURE THING
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

ScreamingHawk
ScreamingHawk
Goon
ScreamingHawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:21 am

Post by ScreamingHawk »

What the hell happened last page? Is that serious?
Does that mean Whiskers is dead?

@enomis: I see your thing on my Whiskers kill wanting thing now. I asked because I was unsure. Having seen 'yes lets' from Parama I assumed the masses said yes. Elmos lack of content made me disregard that slot. I honestly don't know why I didn't vote you. I'm dropping my case because noone agrees so I see little point in continuing it. I don't want to talk about the Norman thing any longer i.e. I don't want to push any more of this. So much more has happened since then and I am ignoring any future questions regarding it.
"ScreamingHawk just doesn't understand logic. It's quite apparent, really." - Hiraki
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:23 am

Post by Parama »

Yeah, and I'm a NK Immune Miller Vig.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:26 am

Post by camn »

In post 694, ScreamingHawk wrote:What the hell happened last page? Is that serious?Does that mean Whiskers is dead?

parama.. I don't know if I can handle this much longer.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:27 am

Post by Parama »

Prime: camn

Ignite

you don't have to hun
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:28 am

Post by Parama »

Monk Village Suicide Cult:
Hiraki
camn
Whiskers
Parama
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:29 am

Post by Hiraki »

Oi

Why am I at the top

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”