Mini #1081 - SitMOA Mafia (Endgame... Congrats, winners!)

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (isolation #200) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Dude we can get both Dark Horse AND Narsis if you use it SCREAM
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (isolation #201) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Vote: Narsis

Andrew is town damnit.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (isolation #202) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:44 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

btw abilities that people tried to use last night may have been lost, which was why I tried to caution people against using their vig shots.

No abilities should have actually worked last night though.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (isolation #203) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:56 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I.e. CARE TO ELABORATE?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (isolation #204) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:56 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Oh basically Narsis just softclaimed VT. Whee.

Moving along, Katsuki owes me a nice protown post to get his townread back.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (isolation #205) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:26 am

Post by chesskid3 »

ThAdmiral wrote:He said "exactly how you know", not "please be more cryptic with your response".

Also I really think the mass block was a bad idea. Why did you decide to use it when you did chess?
Because with so many vig shots and stuff I want the most info (i.e. town controlled flips out there before people start shooting each other like crazy)
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (isolation #206) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:27 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Would you prefer I hadn't used it. and had risked dying with it unused?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (isolation #207) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:09 am

Post by chesskid3 »

chesskid3 wrote:er, wouldn't be surprised if he flipped town* lulz.

Night action stuff:
People with vig shots: Don't all use them one night. There might be screwy mechanics/I don't want to see 5 bodies tomorrow. Save them for after we have some more flips and stuff.
Someone watch me.

inb4 that gets called rolefishing/directing vigs
That was me trying to save abilities. Oh well. 1-shot roleblock/votestealer isn't super important anyway.

Gandalf I want an actual explanation as to why you don't want to use your shot today, given the incredible amount of town power.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (isolation #208) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:43 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Ah. Well I didn't know, because any answer I may or may not have recieved upon possibly inquiring as to the possible effects of some form of mass roleblock on hypothetical 1-shot actions by other players was unclear.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (isolation #209) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:49 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Also to further elaborate: Gandalf, about 3/4 of your townread lies in this claimed dayvig shot. I want to see it.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (isolation #210) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:38 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Hrm well it still gives us 3 flips before night.

Also please stop the softclaiming thanks
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (isolation #211) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:42 am

Post by chesskid3 »

vezokpiraka wrote:WAAAAAAIIIIT.

Anyone see what I am seeing in the claim of RBT. I think he is a godfather.

He should be the lynch for today.
gandalf5166 wrote:
VOTE: RBT

His claim..... seems wrong to me. I don't like it. It doesn't make sense from a cross-reference of my abilities and his.
malthusis wrote:
Riceballtail wrote:I'm a generalist (or universalist), though I feel like I should be an Illusionist from having two spells from there.
chesskid3 wrote:more questions:
Triggered means automatically triggered? If you are targetted to be killed and tried to you a different action, what happens? do you perform both actions and live and kill your vig target, do you die and kill your target, or is your action changed to false visions and you don't shoot but survive?

Invisibility is self only?
Yes. I can only cast one spell per night, but I won't "cast" it unless I'm attacked at night. Thus, it's like choosing to be bulletproof, should I be targeted.

Honestly, Chess' blatant rolefishing has got to stop either way. If I use my vig, that's where it's going.

@Narsis: That's all he's really done to me all game. I wouldn't hold your breath.

If this is my last chance to post, I strongly suggest looking at the following as scum: Chess, Vezok, and one of (Narsis/Adumbro/Katsuki). The first two read "scumbuddies4life", and the other three are the ones I'm interested in getting some more out of, and can't decide which is the most likely remaining partner.
Absolute BS. I asked the mod the same question about triggered abilities and they said that they are passive free abilities. You can use 1 active ability at night and any triggered abilities will still activate.

It sort of seems like a gambit to waste any town vig shots in a last gambit to hold on to your scummy life.

PEDit: I was about to vote, but Gandalf voted before me :evil:

I'll wait to hammer just in case anyone has any last words.
Doombunny9 wrote:Blargh, a lot of catching up to do. I'm just going to skim through for now and give it a solid read later today.

1. RBTs claim is obvfake. On of my spellnames is the exact same (Not saying which one you dirty scumz) and it does something totally differant.
2. Even though I hate Andrew's posts so far he is screaming VT to me which is making me think he's town. Narsis is now my #2 pick.
3. Similar to what chess said: Be careful with one shots everybody! We may need them later.
HoHum
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (isolation #212) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:43 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Vezok's town, dude.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (isolation #213) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:44 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Basically if any of the 4 people who jumped on RBT's claim is scum, it'd be malthusis, because Doombunny shot himself in the ass at MC time if he's scum, Vezok wouldn't have been the first to reject the claim as scum, wouldn't be possible, and gandalf is being dumb about the amount of town power, but he's still town (pending confirmation).
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (isolation #214) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:48 am

Post by chesskid3 »

TOWNTOWNTOWNTOWN:
CK
Vezok
Gandalf
Doombunny

Town?
ThAdmiral
Katsuki
Adumbro
andrew94

SCUMSCUMSCUM
Malthusis
Narsis
DarkHorse

PEDIT: Only so many roles a JOAT can have, tbh. Especially if you start using JKs as Docs, etc etc. Now shaddup about your abilities please.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (isolation #215) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:49 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Narsis wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:Vezok's town, dude.
He just got caught lying to keep himself from being nightkilled. Obv third party.
wouldn't town power roles also act in a similar fashion though?
Honestly there are like at least 4 softclaimed/claimed TPRs so far so self-preservation is a no-go.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #683 (isolation #216) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:49 am

Post by chesskid3 »

There is a scum on my town?list.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (isolation #217) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:52 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Well unfortunately for them I'm going to be around for awhile.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (isolation #218) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:54 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Yeah I am not getting your reference at all. One more time for good measure?

PEDIT: 8-3-1 makes the most sense, though I could see 9-2-1 or 9-3 with the assumption that town will destroy itself or scum have like insane abilities. That being said, there might be a town on the scumlist as well. But there is definitely a scum on the townlist, since there wasn't enough resistance to my scumlists.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (isolation #219) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:57 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Yup.

PEDIT: Make a case on somebody. Scumhunt. Do something to prove it.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (isolation #220) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:58 am

Post by chesskid3 »

So on the town?list you have:
ThAdmiral who buddies me entirely too much on D1
Katsuki, who sheeps my entire scumlist
Adumbro who isn't really here....and
Andrew94 who is a VI and unreadable because of this.

Oh there is most definitely scum in here. Oy, get your asses in here and start talking.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (isolation #221) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:03 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Let's not even think about 3rd parties until there's like evidence that they exist. And no, Vezok is town.
Narsis and DarkHorse are the scummiest two players in the game, they need to be showing town they deserve to live right about now.

New Rule: If you kill someone at night, you take credit for it in your first post at the start of the next day.
Claiming it later = Policy Lynch.
That way, once we actually have a night, if there are a lot of unclaimed kills, we've got problems.

PEDIT: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #697 (isolation #222) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:04 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Narsis wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:Yup.

PEDIT: Make a case on somebody. Scumhunt. Do something to prove it.
scum hunt how?
there has been
next to no scum hunting by anyone this game
. a bunch of players are lurking or V/LA, and almost all the discussion has been about who has what power roles and waiting for the night to come along so people can use them. hence the similarity to a follow the cop game...

PEDIT:
yeah like there's going to be 3 third party roles in a 12 player game...

and for the record i didnt expect it to change his mind.
Funny parts are bolded
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (isolation #223) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:05 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Narsis how many games have you played on-site?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #700 (isolation #224) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:06 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Everyone voting Narsis or DH needs to explain why they picked one and not the other, btw.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (isolation #225) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:09 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Example of an acceptable vig:
I shot andrew94 because he's lurking, not providing content, and a distraction that needed to die before endgame.
Example of an unacceptable vig:
I shot chesskid because he was leading the town and that's bad for me.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #704 (isolation #226) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:11 am

Post by chesskid3 »

The point of this rule would be to stop like 6 people from all vigging each other. Also, it should give an idea of the number of anti-town killing roles out there.

PEDIT: Sure, but it forces scum to kill andrew then, which is a victory anyway.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (isolation #227) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:11 am

Post by chesskid3 »

As in, if scum want to get the towncred for a "vig shot", well then we'll get rid of a scummy player.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (isolation #228) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:13 am

Post by chesskid3 »

chesskid3 wrote:Narsis how many games have you played on-site?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (isolation #229) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:21 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I ran out of facepalm pics for you andrew.

Narsis: Throwing out quantum mafia, because that is not a game any meta works on, since there weren't really alignments until the end of the game, you have 2 completed showing, both town.

In Lie to me Mafia you posted reads and scumhunted. In City watch mafia you posted reads and scumhunted. I know you know how to do it. Please do so.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (isolation #230) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:11 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Dark Horse wrote:I'm back, and everyone pretty much covered what I was going to say... oh well
NO
THIS WILL NOT FLY
SAY IT
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (isolation #231) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

chesskid3 wrote:
Dark Horse wrote:I'm back, and everyone pretty much covered what I was going to say... oh well
NO
THIS WILL NOT FLY
SAY IT
There is more coming right?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #722 (isolation #232) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:39 am

Post by chesskid3 »

We're not rushing today just because we have the vig shot.
I want the scum on my town?list dead ASAFP
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (isolation #233) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:38 am

Post by chesskid3 »

It's hard to tell if it's him you or Adumbro when 2/3 aren't here.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (isolation #234) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:55 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Unvote

Vote: DH

Let's get some competing wagons going here, eh?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (isolation #235) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:55 am

Post by chesskid3 »

To make it more interesting, the one of DH/Narsis who doesn't get lynched won't get dayvigged, either.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (isolation #236) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:31 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Darkhorse, baleful polymorph is permanent?

Not liking the claim at uh l-5
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (isolation #237) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:42 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Also Abilties do not town-alignment imply.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (isolation #238) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:22 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

You think in a game like this, scum didn't get fakeclaims, you're crazy.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (isolation #239) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:33 am

Post by chesskid3 »

someone protown = one of gandalf,me,vezok,doom.
They're all 99% town at least.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (isolation #240) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:34 am

Post by chesskid3 »

My face is starting to feel like all the goddamn scum are on my town?list.
STOP LURKING GODDAMNIT
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (isolation #241) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I think Narsis was saying he Didn't get a pm that said he got roleblocked last night :/
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #755 (isolation #242) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:34 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Prod ThAdmiral,Adumbro,Katsuki?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (isolation #243) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:35 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

chesskid3 wrote:
vezokpiraka wrote:WAAAAAAIIIIT.

Anyone see what I am seeing in the claim of RBT. I think he is a godfather.

He should be the lynch for today.
gandalf5166 wrote:
VOTE: RBT

His claim..... seems wrong to me. I don't like it. It doesn't make sense from a cross-reference of my abilities and his.
malthusis wrote:
Riceballtail wrote:I'm a generalist (or universalist), though I feel like I should be an Illusionist from having two spells from there.
chesskid3 wrote:more questions:
Triggered means automatically triggered? If you are targetted to be killed and tried to you a different action, what happens? do you perform both actions and live and kill your vig target, do you die and kill your target, or is your action changed to false visions and you don't shoot but survive?

Invisibility is self only?
Yes. I can only cast one spell per night, but I won't "cast" it unless I'm attacked at night. Thus, it's like choosing to be bulletproof, should I be targeted.

Honestly, Chess' blatant rolefishing has got to stop either way. If I use my vig, that's where it's going.

@Narsis: That's all he's really done to me all game. I wouldn't hold your breath.

If this is my last chance to post, I strongly suggest looking at the following as scum: Chess, Vezok, and one of (Narsis/Adumbro/Katsuki). The first two read "scumbuddies4life", and the other three are the ones I'm interested in getting some more out of, and can't decide which is the most likely remaining partner.
Absolute BS. I asked the mod the same question about triggered abilities and they said that they are passive free abilities. You can use 1 active ability at night and any triggered abilities will still activate.

It sort of seems like a gambit to waste any town vig shots in a last gambit to hold on to your scummy life.

PEDit: I was about to vote, but Gandalf voted before me :evil:

I'll wait to hammer just in case anyone has any last words.
Doombunny9 wrote:Blargh, a lot of catching up to do. I'm just going to skim through for now and give it a solid read later today.

1. RBTs claim is obvfake. On of my spellnames is the exact same (Not saying which one you dirty scumz) and it does something totally differant.
2. Even though I hate Andrew's posts so far he is screaming VT to me which is making me think he's town. Narsis is now my #2 pick.
3. Similar to what chess said: Be careful with one shots everybody! We may need them later.
HoHum
STOP IGNORING THIS PL0X.

ALSO DH OWES ME SOME STUFF THAT HE SAID WASN'T WORTH SAYING BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE ALREADY SAID IT.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (isolation #244) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:48 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

he didn't unvote, the VC is correct.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (isolation #245) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:25 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

make a case
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (isolation #246) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:56 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Dark Horse wrote:
Do you think I would make an obvious bus like that? (if it was a bus)
Sigh.

Narsis wagon is moving too fast. That's L-2 with Adumbro's replacement still owing a nice catchup post, and Katsuki owing a lot of posts.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (isolation #247) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:21 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

The problem is if he's town he's also a really easy misslynch wagon.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (isolation #248) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Unvote

Vote: Malthusis

Errybody forgot abuot him?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (isolation #249) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:21 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

This is not rvs, you morons
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (isolation #250) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:21 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Narsis, you might as well just claim now
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (isolation #251) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:26 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Ok well we're not lynching you then, most likely.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (isolation #252) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:51 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

However you are going to die tonight. Is that ok with you?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (isolation #253) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:53 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

What the fuck is going on
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (isolation #254) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:27 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Claimed VT = good to die at night probably and not worth a dayvig? (except there might be busdrivers but oh well).
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (isolation #255) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:33 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Narsis claimed vanilla. Someone shoot him tonight or something. If he doesn't die, well then something went wrong.
People with powers are the problem.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (isolation #256) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

YOU NEED TO UNVOTE FIRST JESUS
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (isolation #257) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:52 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Tbh i feel like the adumbro slot needs to die, because it would be too easy for a scum to replace in now near tghe end of d2 and just coast the rest of the way
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (isolation #258) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:52 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

That would be who i wouldl dayvig
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (isolation #259) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:52 am

Post by chesskid3 »

One week from the time someone actually replaces in should be fine.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (isolation #260) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:29 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Mal, any comment on the fact that you're at L-2?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (isolation #261) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:32 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Because half of you are lurking, and half of you are just sheeping me. I might sound confident in my reads, but really, this is kind of annoying having to do this with no real input from 2 slots, along with 2 slots just sheeping me.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (isolation #262) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:36 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Having just come from a game that we left someone who hit L-1 and claimed Tracker/rolecop combo alive, and was scum, I'm rather skeptical of any such ability claims.

That being said, I can't get my reads down with 2 lurkerslots.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (isolation #263) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:18 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Unvote
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (isolation #264) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:31 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Meh. Claimtime
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (isolation #265) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:32 am

Post by chesskid3 »

This day is not ending without an Adumbro replacement
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (isolation #266) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:47 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I don't feel like you should dayvig narsis, btw. I mean, yes he's deadweight, and I don't have any logical reason for this, but MY GUT SAYS NO
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (isolation #267) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:38 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Now do you see my point about fakeclaims/abilities not meaning shit?

WHERE HAS DARKHORSE GONE ONCE THE PRESSURE WAS OFF HIM?
HMM?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (isolation #268) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:20 am

Post by chesskid3 »

DUDE
MOST OF US ARE JOATS
STOPPIT
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (isolation #269) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:32 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I HAVE PROTECTIVE POWERS TOO JESUS
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (isolation #270) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:33 am

Post by chesskid3 »

The setup is balanced probably because we're going to eat each other alive at night. That's my theory
Town want to be the hero, take the vig shot instead of the doc protect. Lets not do that
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (isolation #271) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:36 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I think if he were going to fakeclaim he wouldn't have done that, that's my point.

Also JK > doc. hit a scumster with it, use it as a RB
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (isolation #272) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

"We're well beyond lurker lynches, especially lurker lynches with a legit reason for lurking, unless we process of elimination everyone else out"
This is a really subtle defense of Katsuki. I don't like it.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (isolation #273) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:20 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

malthusis wrote:EBWOP:
AdumbroDeus wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:"We're well beyond lurker lynches, especially lurker lynches with a legit reason for lurking, unless we process of elimination everyone else out"
This is a really subtle defense of Katsuki. I don't like it.
Wait, you're pushing for Katsuki and you don't have anything more then he's lurking?
Please read the last few pages. Me as well as few others listed several reasons beyond lurking.....

As well as a tack on to the spell discussion: "Having the most obvious spell" is not a reason to lynch someone. Would it make any sense if I lynched a person because they had Magic Missile because it
obviously
had to be faked?
You joined the "zomg rbt claim is fake" wagon, you have no right to say this, and it is very scummy.

One of Adumbro/Katsuki is scum.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (isolation #274) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:39 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Snow_Bunny wrote:
Votecount - This' getting interesting

gandalf5166 (0) -
malthusis (4) - Katsuki, vezokpiraka, Doombunny9, Dark Horse,
ThAdmiral (0) -
Narsis (2) - ThAdmiral, andrew94
Dark Horse (0) -
chesskid3 (0) -
Doombunny9 (0) -
vezokpiraka (0) -
andrew94 (0) -
Katsuki (1) - malthusis
AdumbroDeus (0) -

Not voting (4) - AdumbroDeus, Narsis, chesskid, gandalf5166

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Malthusis is at L-2.

Just because I'm cool, I'll give you three extra days. Enjoy.

Deadline is on at December 10th at midnight.
so cool
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (isolation #275) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:12 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

First part was at Malthusis.

Second part was an observation
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #910 (isolation #276) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:40 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Vote: Adumbro

I am happy with this
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (isolation #277) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:31 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

There's a lot of fail in the last 2 pages. Post coming in like 12 hours or so when I don't owe either homework or sleep.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (isolation #278) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:50 am

Post by chesskid3 »

gandalf5166 wrote:I'm hesitant for one reason........ We've forced two claims already.

And by the way, I wasn't saying that malt was scum because shield was too obvious. I was simply saying that his claim didn't prove that he was town at all. The part that actually supported him being scum was the part about JK vs. doc.
Irrelevant. With so much power, scum RBers and the like won't know who to block, or who to kill to remove the biggest PR-based threat.

Adumbro #913 is overreacting scum. Katsuki is a lurker, you blanket defended all lurkers. Thus, subtle defense.
Town response would have been "Oops, that's not how I inteded my statement to be interpreted blah blah blah"
Scum response is "ZOMG NO THAT IS WRONG VOTE: YOU"

Death anti-miller stuff is nonsense.
Katsuki supporting that is even more nonsense. He knows better.
Dark Horse re-emerges from the depths of active lurking to COMPLETELY MISS ANY POINT THAT EVER EXISTED
Gandalf is not a lyncher what the hell is going on here

Katsuki townread is completely gone. Adumbro moves to scumread.
Narsis is TP, Malthusis moves to null leaning scum.
Doombunny loses his townread.
Andrew gains a townread.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (isolation #279) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:51 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Notice how everyone seems to be happy with lynching someone who has already claimed? Yeah. Not happening.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (isolation #280) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:43 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Because nobody else seems to be. Dayvig him if you want, but I want a lynch that will actually give information.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (isolation #281) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:56 am

Post by chesskid3 »

So much was before power, not "scum RBers" Reading comprehension is tech.

Anti-death miller is the stupidest role i have ever heard of, hence it wouldn't be in game. People agreeing with this want us to feel better about our misslynch and not be as careful.

You were V/LA for almost a week, and then countless "lol i'll post later" posts.

I didn't move off Malthusis because of the claim. I moved past because I'm about 80% sure it's going to be another misslynch.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (isolation #282) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:07 am

Post by chesskid3 »

You forgot to unvote.
Andrew IS town.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (isolation #283) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:10 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Ok.
Sure.
Whatever.
Vig him if you want.
I don't really care.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (isolation #284) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:13 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Antitown is a towntell.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (isolation #285) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:16 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Katsuki wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:Antitown is a towntell.
Not true.
True for a certain type of players, of which Andrew is, yes.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (isolation #286) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:18 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Or he could be a pissed off VT and you would both waste your shot and him. Then again he might not be, but I don't know.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (isolation #287) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:24 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I read a scum game of his. It was different.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (isolation #288) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:25 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Narsis isn't a bulletproof survivor, he'd have just claimed it. No point lynching them until the day before LYLO.

Vig andrew if you want, I could be wrong.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (isolation #289) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:27 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Link?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (isolation #290) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:28 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Newbie something close to 1000
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (isolation #291) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:29 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Like 999 I think. I replaced out because Boberz was an insufferable jackass, and he replaced me, read the game out of curiosity.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (isolation #292) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:31 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I'm not gonna fight super hard for his life. I don't really care if you kill him, because it's a great kill if he's scum, and not such a great loss if he's scum.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (isolation #293) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:36 am

Post by chesskid3 »

er, yeah.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (isolation #294) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:40 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Except for the part where he's town, yes.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (isolation #295) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:44 am

Post by chesskid3 »

You know who makes idiotic arguments like that?

Idiots.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (isolation #296) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:52 am

Post by chesskid3 »

So kill him and watch him flip town.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (isolation #297) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:56 am

Post by chesskid3 »

chesskid3 wrote:You know who makes idiotic arguments like that?

Idiots.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (isolation #298) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:06 am

Post by chesskid3 »

It's not. I explained that FMPOV he's playing his town game, and it's different in my view than his scum game.
Now you're free to disagree, but saying that I have provided no justification is scumtastic.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (isolation #299) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:12 am

Post by chesskid3 »

And? How long has been on site exactly? That game was about 2 months ago.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (isolation #300) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:12 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Feel. Free. To. Ignore. My. Opinion. And. Shoot. Him. Anyway. But. I. Strongly. Believe. He. Is. Town.

Capiche?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (isolation #301) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:33 am

Post by chesskid3 »

OH NOZE HEAVILY SCRUTINIZED
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (isolation #302) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:37 am

Post by chesskid3 »

:P
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #999 (isolation #303) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Katsuki unwilling to lynch Adumbro but not man enough to just say it?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (isolation #304) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Katsuki I saw you steal my quadruple facepalm pic. Tsk tsk
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (isolation #305) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:48 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Adumbro is a very good play today.
Not going to cry if Andrew/Malthusis/Dark Horse/Katsuki die either.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1025 (isolation #306) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:19 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

definite unclaimed powers.

I believe andrew is town, but he's dead weight at best, so I'm not going to cry if he dies.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1027 (isolation #307) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Which is why I'd be far happier with someone else getting dayvigged at the end of today, but OH FUCKING WELL
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (isolation #308) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Andrew is currently going to be shot, yes. ADumbro is a good lynch. Malthusis/Narsis are good shots. Agreed
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (isolation #309) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:58 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

chesskid3 wrote:btw there are more facepalms.
are not
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1036 (isolation #310) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:59 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Katsuki, if Adumbro flips scum, you're going to be in trouble, yesh?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (isolation #311) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:06 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

oh ok the caption was different
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1041 (isolation #312) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Adumbro dies.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (isolation #313) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:59 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

SpyreX wrote: DH was lying
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (isolation #314) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

yeah lets do that
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1057 (isolation #315) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:29 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

andrew94 wrote:you cant shoot me becos i have potentially pro abilities.
unvote vote adumbro

i need to hammer, was that the hamemr?
Dat suicide lol
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1067 (isolation #316) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:19 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

You fucking idiots. I FUCKING SAID NOT TO GO VIG HAPPY. WHAT THE FUCK
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1068 (isolation #317) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:19 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Whoever did those kills needs to claim them, now.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1070 (isolation #318) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:24 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I'd say it's the knife in the back.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1072 (isolation #319) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:25 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Katsuki wrote:I have a final tomorrow morning.

However, gandalf needs to explain what happened with the dayvig.
We are also lynching malthusis today, no exceptions. WE'RE ALSO NOT PLAYING FOLLOW THE CHESSKID TODAY.

Vote: Malthusis

P-EDIT: Your action failed? So spyspy was roleblocked?...
....You aren't claiming any of those kills?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1074 (isolation #320) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:27 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

WELL THEN MAYBE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL ME WHY YOU STABBED DOOMBUNNY IN THE BACK?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1075 (isolation #321) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:30 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Vote: Katsuki

You know what, don't bother. Just die.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1077 (isolation #322) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:35 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

The one thing that worries me is an 8-3-1 with "knife in the back" being SK flavor, which would put us at 3-3 going into night. Welp.
Gandalf what's up with your shot?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1079 (isolation #323) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:38 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Vezok or Narsis for sure, since the flavor suggests Magic Missile for one of them, and some energy bolt thingy for the other, both of which I can see as 1-shot vigs. Based on scuminess, I would say Narsis, but uh yeah own up to your kills, people.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1082 (isolation #324) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:41 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Claiming the kill forces both to come out, though. If we make them both come out, we know there is at most one scum in those 2 people. If only 1 comes out, they're town, since any town HAS to come out now, no?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (isolation #325) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:42 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Lol ok yeah you need to die. I used a watch/track shot on you. You visited Doombunny, and nobody visited you. Bye!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1086 (isolation #326) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:44 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Bleh. A clear would be super super super awesome though. Meh. Massclaim tomorrow, I guess, depending on how tonight goes.

Don't end today before Gandalf gets his ass in here and explains.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1089 (isolation #327) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:46 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Except they clearly have shit-tastic aim. I swear to god if they shot vezok I am going to yell at them for a long time postgame.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1090 (isolation #328) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:47 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Dude, unvoting is not cool, unless you're just unvoting to wait for people to claim stuffz, and then put your vote right back on mr scumface.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1092 (isolation #329) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:48 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Aight, cool cool.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (isolation #330) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:59 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

For tonight:
chesskid3 (3) -
Doombunny9, AdumbroDeus
, Dark Horse
vezokpiraka (3) - Riceballtail, Narsis
, Dark Horse

gandalf5166 (1) -
AdumbroDeus

malthusis (0) -
Riceballtail
(3) - chesskid3,
vezokpiraka, Doombunny9

ThAdmiral (2) - andrew94, gandalf5166
Narsis (0) -
Dark Horse (0) -
chesskid3 (1) - Dark Horse,
Doombunny9
(1) - ThAdmiral
vezokpiraka (2) - Riceballtail, Narsis

andrew94 (0) -
Katsuki (0) -
AdumbroDeus
(1) -
Katsuki

Not voting (1) - malthusis

Riceballtail (5) - vezokpiraka, Doombunny9, Narsis
Katsuki
Dark Horse
Spyrex

Riceballtail (7) - vezokpiraka, Doombunny9, Narsis
Katsuki
Dark Horse
Spyrex, gandalf5166, chesskid

Narsis (4) - Doombunny9
, ThAdmiral,
Dark Horse
Spyrex, gandalf5166
malthusis (3) - chesskid,
Katsuki
vezokpiraka

malthusis (4) -
Katsuki
vezokpiraka, Doombunny9
Dark Horse
Spyrex,

AdumbroDeus
(4) - ThAdmiral, chesskid, gandalf5166,
vezokpiraka

malthusis (3) -
Doombunny9
Dark Horse
Spyrex,
Katsuki

malthusis (2) -
Dark Horse
Spyrex,
Katsuki

AdumbroDeus
(6) - ThAdmiral, chesskid, gandalf5166,
vezokpiraka, Doombunny9
, andrew94
Last edited by Snow_Bunny on Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1094 (isolation #331) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:02 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I took the liberty of making katsuki red.

@ mod: can you fix my tags please? <3
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1098 (isolation #332) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:11 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Ok so far we have:
Didn't kill people:
Chesskid
Spyrex
Malthusis

Killed Doombunny:
Katsuki

yet to claim, with 2 kills outstanding:
Gandalf
ThAdmiral
Andrew94
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1100 (isolation #333) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:18 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I fucking hate you
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1101 (isolation #334) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:19 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Sorry, that sounds kind of mean.

I
fucking hate
strongly dislike you
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1103 (isolation #335) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:21 am

Post by chesskid3 »

MY TOWN READ ON VEZOK WAS 100%
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1104 (isolation #336) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:21 am

Post by chesskid3 »

my townreads are all dead, except gandalf. And I strongly dislike gandalf. :( FML
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1105 (isolation #337) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:25 am

Post by chesskid3 »

gandalf5166 wrote:hopefully get a vig to waste a shot
EH?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1106 (isolation #338) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:26 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Katsuki flipping non-SK would prettymuch clear Andrew and Malthusis of being non-SK, though. :/
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1109 (isolation #339) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:07 am

Post by chesskid3 »

ThAdmiral/Katsuki/Spyrex are looking good for a scumteam, based on VC analysis, just saying.
No death millers required.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (isolation #340) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:21 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Who cares who malthusis protected? Anyway my Spyrex-possiscum read is based on the VC analysis, he's always on a convenient wagon, etc.
That is for another day, however.
We hit Katsuki, we have to, to minimize the number of kills, at worst it's 3:3 going into night, at best 4-2. Former requires a great night, latter requires an ok night.

I mean I guess I would also be up for lynching non-Katsuki, but then if we assume 8-3-1 that puts us at 3-2-1 in night, and we live on die on the SK's aim, or 4-1-1 which would be 2-1-1 and a kingmaker.

4-2 > 4-1-1, and we know for sure Katsuki is scum. I say we lynch him.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1119 (isolation #341) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:22 am

Post by chesskid3 »

If Katsuki flips SK, though, treat him as town in the VC analysis. It still makes ThaD and Spyrex look bad, I believe.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1121 (isolation #342) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:25 am

Post by chesskid3 »

FTR I really like today's title, and your votecount titles have been awesome :P
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1124 (isolation #343) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:32 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Nobody targetted Kat, Gandalf. I said this like 2 pages ago
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1125 (isolation #344) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:33 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Kat flipping SK would make Spyrex look better and Malthusis look a bit worse I guess. Sure. But meep.

Also looking like ThAdmiral is scum no matter how you slice the cake.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1128 (isolation #345) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:39 am

Post by chesskid3 »

bleh no people can just go to the other analysis and color it in their heads. I color katsuki in because he's 100% scum, while i'm pretty sure on ThAd, it's not 100%
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (isolation #346) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:57 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Kat scum flips back on Mal town, Spyrex scum :P.

That being said maybe it's 9-2-1
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (isolation #347) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:02 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Hmm yeah. Noticing how ThAd is never on the big wagons, I'm liking him for scum even more.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (isolation #348) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:08 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I don't regret either lynch, btw.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (isolation #349) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:52 am

Post by chesskid3 »

ANDREW I FREAKING SEE YOU POSTING IN OTHER GAMES. GET IN HERE
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (isolation #350) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:48 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Ok. What else do we need to do today before we lynch Katsuki?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (isolation #351) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:55 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Oh yeah. That would be good.

@gandalf: I can self-protect.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1149 (isolation #352) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:01 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Man am I glad I stopped everybody N1. Probably would have had 4 deaths if I hadn't lol
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1155 (isolation #353) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:15 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I'm waiting for him to try the claiming SK thing next.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1158 (isolation #354) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:55 am

Post by chesskid3 »

gandalf5166 wrote:A pyromancer? There's no such thing, at least not as a specialization.
HAHAHHAHHA Scum #2 caught.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1160 (isolation #355) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:16 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Andrew looking really good for the 3rd buddy? Ya?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1162 (isolation #356) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Actually, my dear mr. Andrew94, You're "fcking retarded"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1164 (isolation #357) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:26 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Katsuki. Please try to follow.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1184 (isolation #358) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:35 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

lol uh so I totally fakeclaimed as scum and got the SK, right? :P SURRRRRRRRRRE
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1186 (isolation #359) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:53 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

So post-game when I'm not scum, you'll lick my balls?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1194 (isolation #360) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:03 am

Post by chesskid3 »

9-2-1, then.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1195 (isolation #361) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:03 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I swear to god if anyone throws a vote down, I shall beat them to death with my fists.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1198 (isolation #362) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:58 am

Post by chesskid3 »

It's MC time. We can do popcorn, or we can do a preset order, but either way I'm going last, since I'm (nearly, if not fully) conftown.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (isolation #363) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:06 am

Post by chesskid3 »

VC analysis time.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1201 (isolation #364) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:08 am

Post by chesskid3 »

SpyreX wrote:Sometimes its nice to see the patterns sheesh. :P

D1:

gandalf5166 (1) -
AdumbroDeus

malthusis (0) -
riceballtail
(7) -
vezokpiraka
Doombunny9
Narsis
Katsuki
SpyreX
, gandalf5166, chesskid
ThAdmirali
(1) -
Narsis
(0) -
chesskid3 (2) - ,
riceballtail
, andrew94
Doombunny9
(1) -
ThAdmirali

vezokpiraka
(0) -
andrew94 (0) -
Katsuki
(0) -
AdumbroDeus
(1) - malthusis

D2:

gandalf5166 (0) -
malthusis (2) -
SpyreX
Katsuki

ThAdmirali
(0) -
Narsis
(0 -
SpyreX
(0) -
chesskid3 (1) -
AdumbroDeus

Doombunny9
(0) -
vezokpiraka
(0) -
andrew94 (0) -
Katsuki
(1) - malthusis
AdumbroDeus
(6) -
ThAdmirali
, chesskid, gandalf5166,
vezokpiraka
Doombunny9
, andrew94

Not voting (1) -
Narsis

-----

HRM.

Looking at it all pretty I like ThAd for scum more.

Assuming 3/1 SK AND Kat is the SK AND ThAd is scum (if he's not, really, we're in trouble):

One of {SpyreX, gan, chess} / {chess, gan, andrew} / {andrew, malth} / {Spyrex, Malth}

I really don't think chess is scum. I'm not scum.

BUT, here's the problem. Even with the stupid yesterday I've liked gan this game sooo I'm not sure whats going on.

This pans out to {Malth}, {gan/andrew}, {ThAd} / {Kat}

I'm not sure how much Kat-scum changes it.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1202 (isolation #365) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:08 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Spy's with his colored. Updating mine too.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1204 (isolation #366) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:27 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Snow_Bunny wrote:
Votecount - Discussion heats up

malthusis (1) - andrew94
ThAdmiral (1) -
Riceballtail

Narsis
(1) - chesskid3
chesskid3 (3) -
Doombunny9, AdumbroDeus, Spyrex

andrew94 (2) -
Katsuki
, gandalf5166

Not Voting: ThAdmiral,
Narsis
,Malthusis,
Vezokpiraka
Snow_Bunny wrote:

gandalf5166 (0) -
malthusis (2) - andrew94,
vezokpiraka

Riceballtail
(0) -
ThAdmiral (0) -
Narsis
(1) - chesskid3
Spyrex
(0) -
chesskid3 (2) -
Spyrex
, gandalf5166
Doombunny9
(0) -

andrew94 (0) -
Katsuk
(0) -
AdumbroDeus
(2) -
Katsuki
Doombunny9

Not voting (3) - malthusis, ThAdmiral,
AdumbroDeus
Snow_Bunny wrote:
Votecount - I bet they're about to start launching fireballs at each other now...

gandalf5166 (1) -
AdumbroDeus

malthusis (0) -
Riceballtail
(3) - chesskid3,
vezokpiraka, Doombunny9

Narsis
(0) -
Spyrex
(0) -
chesskid3 (1) -
Spyrex

Doombunny9
(1) - ThAdmiral

andrew94 (0) -
Katsuki
(0) -
AdumbroDeus
(1) -
Katsuki

Snow_Bunny wrote:
Votecount - Sunset is coming...

gandalf5166 (1) -
AdumbroDeus

malthusis (0) -
Katsuki
Spyrex

Spyrex
(1) - gandalf5166
chesskid3 (2) - ,
Riceballtail
, andrew94
Doombunny9
(1) - ThAdmiral
AdumbroDeus
(1) - malthusis
Snow_Bunny wrote:
Votecount - The first decision...

gandalf5166 (1) - AdumbroDeus
malthusis (0) -
Katsuki
Spyrex
, gandalf5166, chesskid3
chesskid3 (2) - ,
Riceballtail
, andrew94
Doombunny9
(1) - ThAdmiral
vezokpiraka (0) -
andrew94 (0) -
Katsuki (0) -
AdumbroDeus
(1) - malthusis
Sick of coloring everything. Not coloring people with 0 votes anymore.
Snow_Bunny wrote:
Votecount - What happened last night?

gandalf5166 (0) -
malthusis (0) -
ThAdmiral (0) -
Narsis (1) - Doombunny9

Dark Horse (0) -
chesskid3 (0) -
Doombunny9 (0) -
vezokpiraka (0) -
andrew94 (3) - gandalf5166,
Spyrex
, chesskid
Katsuki (0) -
AdumbroDeus (0) -
Snow_Bunny wrote:
Votecount - A consensus is near?

gandalf5166 (0) -
Katsuki
vezokpiraka

ThAdmiral (0) -
Narsis (4) - Doombunny9
, ThAdmiral,
Spyrex
, gandalf5166
Dark Horse (0) -
chesskid3 (0) -
Doombunny9 (1) - Narsis

vezokpiraka (0) -
andrew94 (0) -
Katsuki (0) -
AdumbroDeus
(1) - malthusis

Not voting (2) - andrew94,
AdumbroDeus

/quote]
Snow_Bunny wrote:

gandalf5166 (0) -
malthusis (4) -
Katsuki
vezokpiraka, Doombunny9, Dark Horse,

ThAdmiral (0) -
Narsis
(2) - ThAdmiral, andrew94
Dark Horse (0) -
chesskid3 (0) -
Doombunny9 (0) -
vezokpiraka (0) -
andrew94 (0) -
Katsuki (1) - malthusis
AdumbroDeus (0) -

Snow_Bunny wrote:
Votecount - I kinda forget to post this... ¬_¬

gandalf5166 (0) -
malthusis (3) -
Doombunny9, Dark Horse
Katsuki

ThAdmiral (0) -
Narsis
(1) - , andrew94
Dark Horse (0) -
chesskid3 (1) - AdumbroDeus
Doombunny9 (0) -
vezokpiraka (0) -
andrew94 (0) -
Katsuki (1) - malthusis
AdumbroDeus
vezokpiraka
Snow_Bunny wrote:
Votecount - Da Hammah

gandalf5166 (0) -
malthusis (2) - Dark Horse, Katsuki
ThAdmiral (0) -
Narsis (0 -
Dark Horse (0) -
Doombunny9 (0) -
vezokpiraka (0) -
andrew94 (0) -
Katsuki
(1) - malthusis
AdumbroDeus
vezokpiraka, Doombunny9
,andrew94

Not voting (1) - Narsis
asfoajiofjaodfiaof. Not bothering with D3 since there's no information to get from that.
Analysis pending
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1205 (isolation #367) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:28 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Fine.
ThAd
Mal
Gandalf
Andrew
Me
?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (isolation #368) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:28 am

Post by chesskid3 »

oh my god so much fail.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1207 (isolation #369) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:30 am

Post by chesskid3 »

chesskid3 wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:

malthusis (1) - andrew94
ThAdmiral (1) -
Riceballtail

Narsis
(1) - chesskid3
chesskid3 (3) -
Doombunny9, AdumbroDeus, Spyrex

andrew94 (2) -
Katsuki
, gandalf5166

Not Voting: ThAdmiral,
Narsis
,Malthusis,
Vezokpiraka
Snow_Bunny wrote:

gandalf5166 (0) -
malthusis (2) - andrew94,
vezokpiraka

Riceballtail
(0) -
ThAdmiral (0) -
Narsis
(1) - chesskid3
Spyrex
(0) -
chesskid3 (2) -
Spyrex
, gandalf5166
Doombunny9
(0) -

andrew94 (0) -
Katsuk
(0) -
AdumbroDeus
(2) -
Katsuki
Doombunny9

Not voting (3) - malthusis, ThAdmiral,
AdumbroDeus
Snow_Bunny wrote:
Votecount - I bet they're about to start launching fireballs at each other now...

gandalf5166 (1) -
AdumbroDeus

malthusis (0) -
Riceballtail
(3) - chesskid3,
vezokpiraka, Doombunny9

Narsis
(0) -
Spyrex
(0) -
chesskid3 (1) -
Spyrex

Doombunny9
(1) - ThAdmiral

andrew94 (0) -
Katsuki
(0) -
AdumbroDeus
(1) -
Katsuki

Snow_Bunny wrote:
Votecount - Sunset is coming...

gandalf5166 (1) -
AdumbroDeus

malthusis (0) -
Katsuki
Spyrex

Spyrex
(1) - gandalf5166
chesskid3 (2) - ,
Riceballtail
, andrew94
Doombunny9
(1) - ThAdmiral
AdumbroDeus
(1) - malthusis
Snow_Bunny wrote:
Votecount - The first decision...

malthusis (0) -
Katsuki
Spyrex
, gandalf5166, chesskid3
chesskid3 (2) - ,
Riceballtail
, andrew94
Doombunny9
(1) - ThAdmiral
vezokpiraka (0) -
andrew94 (0) -
Katsuki (0) -
AdumbroDeus
(1) - malthusis
Sick of coloring everything. Not coloring people with 0 votes anymore.
Snow_Bunny wrote:
Votecount - What happened last night?

gandalf5166 (0) -
malthusis (0) -
ThAdmiral (0) -
Narsis (1) - Doombunny9

Dark Horse (0) -
chesskid3 (0) -
Doombunny9 (0) -
vezokpiraka (0) -
andrew94 (3) - gandalf5166,
Spyrex
, chesskid
Katsuki (0) -
AdumbroDeus (0) -
Snow_Bunny wrote:
Votecount - A consensus is near?

gandalf5166 (0) -
Katsuki
vezokpiraka

ThAdmiral (0) -
Narsis (4) - Doombunny9
, ThAdmiral,
Spyrex
, gandalf5166
Dark Horse (0) -
chesskid3 (0) -
Doombunny9 (1) - Narsis

vezokpiraka (0) -
andrew94 (0) -
Katsuki (0) -
AdumbroDeus
(1) - malthusis

Not voting (2) - andrew94,
AdumbroDeus
Snow_Bunny wrote:

gandalf5166 (0) -
malthusis (4) -
Katsuki
vezokpiraka, Doombunny9, Dark Horse,

ThAdmiral (0) -
Narsis
(2) - ThAdmiral, andrew94
Dark Horse (0) -
chesskid3 (0) -
Doombunny9 (0) -
vezokpiraka (0) -
andrew94 (0) -
Katsuki (1) - malthusis
AdumbroDeus (0) -

Snow_Bunny wrote:
Votecount - I kinda forget to post this... ¬_¬

gandalf5166 (0) -
malthusis (3) -
Doombunny9, Dark Horse
Katsuki

ThAdmiral (0) -
Narsis
(1) - , andrew94
Dark Horse (0) -
Doombunny9 (0) -
vezokpiraka (0) -
andrew94 (0) -
Katsuki (1) - malthusis
AdumbroDeus
vezokpiraka
Snow_Bunny wrote:
Votecount - Da Hammah

gandalf5166 (0) -
malthusis (2) - Dark Horse, Katsuki
ThAdmiral (0) -
Narsis (0 -
Dark Horse (0) -
Doombunny9 (0) -
vezokpiraka (0) -
andrew94 (0) -
Katsuki
(1) - malthusis
AdumbroDeus
vezokpiraka, Doombunny9
,andrew94

Not voting (1) - Narsis
asfoajiofjaodfiaof. Not bothering with D3 since there's no information to get from that.
Analysis pending[/quote]
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1208 (isolation #370) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:39 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Not on the RBT wagon:
Malthusis
ThAdmiral
Andrew
Not on the Adumbro wagon:
Malthusis

Living people CK has voted for:
Andrew94
Malthusis
Living people Malthusis has voted for:
Nobody
Living people ThAdmiral has voted for:
Nobody
Living people Andrew94 has voted for:
Malthusis
ThAdmiral
Chesskid
Living people Gandalf has voted for:
Andrew94
Chesskid
ThAdmiral

...fffffffffffffffffffffff
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1209 (isolation #371) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:40 am

Post by chesskid3 »

malthusis (0) -
Riceballtail (7) - vezokpiraka, Doombunny9, Narsis, Katsuki, Spyrex, gandalf5166, chesskid3
chesskid3 (2) - , Riceballtail, andrew94
Doombunny9 (1) - ThAdmiral
vezokpiraka (0) -
andrew94 (0) -
Katsuki (0) -
AdumbroDeus (1) - malthusis

This should be helpful. but 3 living players deliberately avoided the wagon. UGH.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1214 (isolation #372) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:32 am

Post by chesskid3 »

oh you said _before_ ThAd.

:/
Andrew
Gandalf
ThAd
Mal, then?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1216 (isolation #373) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:37 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Yeah, last.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1217 (isolation #374) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:37 am

Post by chesskid3 »

All actions used need to be claimed as well, btw.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1218 (isolation #375) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:40 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Wait, no.
Mal
Andrew
Gandalf
ThAd
I guess?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1219 (isolation #376) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:40 am

Post by chesskid3 »

That way whatever gandalf is talking about works. Idk.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1220 (isolation #377) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:42 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Or andrew can go before Mal. I don't really care.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1222 (isolation #378) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:44 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Whatever. We can work out an action claim plan after MC
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1224 (isolation #379) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:48 am

Post by chesskid3 »

oh yeah. Ok.

Andrew, you're up.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1226 (isolation #380) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:20 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Gandalf, go.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1228 (isolation #381) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:21 am

Post by chesskid3 »

andrew94 wrote:and your not confirmed town to me chess.
k
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1229 (isolation #382) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:28 am

Post by chesskid3 »

You were online, you read your PM.
Now you are not online.
PRoblem with your fakeclaim?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1232 (isolation #383) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:30 am

Post by chesskid3 »

ThAd, go
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1234 (isolation #384) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:31 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Yeah I'd have much preferred you go after him.
Oh well. Whatever.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1235 (isolation #385) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:34 am

Post by chesskid3 »

rage, he was on as well, and now he's also offline
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1237 (isolation #386) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:37 am

Post by chesskid3 »

lets wait for him before speculation
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (isolation #387) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:30 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Hrm.
I'm a creator.
Spells are mage armour,acid arrow,fog cloud,stinking cloud,sleet storm and dimension door.
Mage armour is 1-shot doc
acid arrow is 1-shot vig
fog cloud is 1-shot block all actions on target
Stinking cloud is 1-shot end day with no lynch
Sleet storm is 1-shot prevent all actions during night
dimension door is 1-shot watch+track on same target.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1241 (isolation #388) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:31 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Oh uh Sleet storm/dimension door katsuki/mage armour self.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1242 (isolation #389) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:31 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Andrew needs to elaborate
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1246 (isolation #390) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Ok so uh Andrew could very well have stolen his claim from Narsis, who also claimed that.

Legend Lore reads like a rolecop to me :/
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1252 (isolation #391) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Lol please don't goad people into early voting at lylo :P
tsk tsk. bad mod!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1256 (isolation #392) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:31 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Dude i want to let the claimed vengeful live until tomorrow, if we can for sure get the other scum
Because uh you know lynching one of you who shoots the other sounds pretty fun
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1258 (isolation #393) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:03 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

holy crap my desire to lynch andrew just went through the roof
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1260 (isolation #394) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:16 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Is he for real?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1262 (isolation #395) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:31 am

Post by chesskid3 »

No the problem is that this vengeful claim from ThAd is bs, then what it does is basically removing himself as a lynch until tomorrow, and thus increasing the odds we ML to 2/3.

Honestly I feel like lynching ThAd, having him shoot whoever if he flips town, and then take the 1v2 going into to night and hope shit works. :/
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1264 (isolation #396) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:48 am

Post by chesskid3 »

what was your thing about andrew claiming no actions all about, btw?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1266 (isolation #397) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:05 am

Post by chesskid3 »

ITT we discover that malthusis and ThAdmiral are not BOTH town. *le gasp*.

Who isn't surprised at all? :P
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1268 (isolation #398) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:29 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Could also be scum together.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1273 (isolation #399) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:46 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Doombunny was a VT too.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”