podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:30 pm

Post by podium123456 »

Sawyer wrote:I didn't realize she was at L-1 until after you hammered. We hadn't had a votecount for a while and I didn't catch when TJ voted her.
ah, yeah. come to think of it, i dont think we had a votecount the entire last day...
jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:42 pm

Post by jenniwren »

Lol, AtE, but I was right! Well, about TeeJay, anyway, sorry about that. :oops: This was a fun game to read, and I was happy to get replaced into it. As for Sawyer...in my first game, Taz said something that made me think for a second he might be a cop, but I dismissed it, and in this game, when TeeJay claimed to have protected you, I did a double take, mainly because you would be the safest person for him to claim that for, but then decided he could have just picked anyone. That was a good distraction. I've GOT to start listening to those little gut reactions. C'est la vie, lol.
Has she a name? / She reminds me of a small bird, perhaps a jenny wren. / An owl perhaps, that speaks only when the rest of the world sleeps. / Jenny will do well enough. ~Juliet Marillier,
Daughter of the Forest
~
TeeJay
TeeJay
Townie
TeeJay
Townie
Townie

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:19 pm

Post by TeeJay »

Sawyer wrote:I didn't realize she was at L-1 until after you hammered. We hadn't had a votecount for a while and I didn't catch when TJ voted her.
Hence me asking for a vote count. Your forgiven though.

Great game, and great partner. Podium, I have to say if I were you I would have made the same mistake.

To all, it was a great game and one of the few that I can honestly say didn't make any long time enemies (I hope).

As far as the QT, go ahead.
"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
- Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment Corporation, 1977
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by podium123456 »

TeeJay wrote:Podium, I have to say if I were you I would have made the same mistake.
Well... technically it was over when gonnano voted jenniwren, it was just prolonged a bit because sawyer wasn't paying attention to the votecount.

Had gonnano voted you, it would have still been a tough game for town to win in lylo. Sawyers behavior after we all claimed raised my attention a good bit, but his earlier play was pretty much mistake/susp. free. I'm always wary of players that haven't done anything scummy, but it's tough to say if that gut feeling would have over ridden gonnano's overall play.
TeeJay
TeeJay
Townie
TeeJay
Townie
Townie

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:44 pm

Post by TeeJay »

podium123456 wrote:
TeeJay wrote:Podium, I have to say if I were you I would have made the same mistake.
Well... technically it was over when gonnano voted jenniwren, it was just prolonged a bit because sawyer wasn't paying attention to the votecount.

Had gonnano voted you, it would have still been a tough game for town to win in lylo. Sawyers behavior after we all claimed raised my attention a good bit, but his earlier play was pretty much mistake/susp. free. I'm always wary of players that haven't done anything scummy, but it's tough to say if that gut feeling would have over ridden gonnano's overall play.
Your right, the game was over. And as far as the players who don't do anything scummy, I agree. Often times I am suspicious of them, but such suspicion doesn't warrant an adequate vote.

And BTW, I'm sure it makes you feel a little easier about your day 1 "scuminess" seeing as how I was attempting to get a noose built for you. You played good.

In fact, everyone did. Scratch that, Mallow didn't. At first I screwed myself up, but at the very least, I was able to prevent myself from getting lynched day one, and almost escaping day 2. I don't know how I pulled it off though. I guess I would have Oddin to thank for that, but I still thought I was scummier. What I don't understand is why I wasn't lynched from the get go on day 2, especially after I claimed.
- Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment Corporation, 1977
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:59 pm

Post by podium123456 »

TeeJay wrote:
podium123456 wrote: And BTW, I'm sure it makes you feel a little easier about your day 1 "scuminess" seeing as how I was attempting to get a noose built for you. You played good.
Hahah, yeah... i was pretty damn frazzled at the end of that. And yeah, i'm glad to see that you and oddin were scum motivated (oddin trying to look scummy)... cause then i can understand why you guys were riding me so hard.
ODDin
ODDin
Mafia Scum
ODDin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:13 am

Post by ODDin »

Nice game, thanks for modding jmj and also thanks haylen for the backup! :)

Sorry about my play D1... :oops:
jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:28 am

Post by jmj3000 »

Yes, thank you haylen for backing me up. Also, about day 2 and its lack of a vote count until the end, I hit a snag in my internet at home, so I was having trouble going through and checking the votes. Sorry about that.
Looking for experienced designers to help me design
SONY MAFIA
, a sequel to my Nintendo Mafia game!

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:49 pm

Post by jmj3000 »

Is there really no criticism for me?
SONY MAFIA

jenniwren
jenniwren
Goon
jenniwren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:52 pm

Post by jenniwren »

I thought it was a fun game to read! There was a high participation rate, and everyone got really into the discussions. The flavor was also fun. I liked having a dead QT; I've only been dead in two games so far, and I think it would do more for keeping everyone engaged until the bitter end.
Has she a name? / She reminds me of a small bird, perhaps a jenny wren. / An owl perhaps, that speaks only when the rest of the world sleeps. / Jenny will do well enough. ~Juliet Marillier,
Daughter of the Forest
~
TeeJay
TeeJay
Townie
TeeJay
Townie
Townie

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by TeeJay »

JMJ, I don't think there is anything to criticize, you did a good job. And thanks for having a dead QT, it was awesome.
jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:43 am

Post by jmj3000 »

farside, before you lock this thread, I want your thoughts on my modding also.
SONY MAFIA

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:44 am

Post by jmj3000 »

EBWOP (ironically): Please?