llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
Goon
llamaeatataco
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:11 pm

Post by llamaeatataco »

fishy wrote:This, and the fact that he talks about his playstyle (which is an argument you have made no reference to), make me think he is thinking about his own image.
Oh, I did forget about that bit. I do happen to agree with you in part on this one. It's something town might do, but only a town who is self conscious or weird. Scum might be more likely to do this if they don't do it normally.

Let's play spot the difference!
I feel you are rather strawmanning my argument on BB by condensing it to "scum use smilies more than town". While I suppose that is a consequence of it, it makes the argument sound more silly than it is.
I think it's clear that that is not equivalent to "smilies are scummy".

Does anyone else see it?
I don't believed that you actually went back and looked at my posts when I challenged you on that. And since your supposedly basing your vote off my posts, I find that pretty suspect.
I find it hard to believe that you really don't think I read your post at all... Especially when I quoted it to you. You = Liar. Liars = scum. Therefore, you = scum.

Oh wait, that was someone else who said that, so it doesn't have that ironic effect. :(

Jokey style =/= trying to be liked by town. Jokey style = personality. End of story.

BB wrote:I want to see how you react to this. You've done something that raises a red flag to me (I'm not revealing what it is - because it is a tell that I think is more accurate than a lot of other tells, and by revealing it - it prevents mafia from doing that tell in the future).
^Dislike.

Now, about this mess with SC...

Obv bandwagon vote is obv.

Jack, answer BB's question. Being evasive is just irritating.
The game. Guess what? You just lost it.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:48 pm

Post by Jack »

llamaeatataco wrote:
Jack, answer BB's question. Being evasive is just irritating.
Why is being evasive irritating?
Why do you want me to answer bb's question?
Why did you agree with fishy in this post?
Why did you ask "did anyone else see this"?
What did you mean by "did anyone else see this"?
What is there to see exactly?
Why do liars equal scum?
Why do you think jokey style doesn't equal trying to be liked by town?
Why is "obv bandwagon obv" as you say?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

My read on Jack's starting to go sour...
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
Goon
llamaeatataco
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:02 pm

Post by llamaeatataco »

but people are so much more fun when they're slightly irritated...

Why is being evasive irritating?
Because it means you don't answer questions, so issues stay confused, and you seem scummier and therefore generate more confusion.

Why do you want me to answer bb's question?
Mainly because you don't want to answer it. Also, I want your opinion on BB's non reason.

Why did you agree with fishy in this post?
Because he said something true.

Why did you ask "did anyone else see this"?
Because I'm worried that I might actually be insane. Did you know that that eliminates a whole slew of career opportunities?

What did you mean by "did anyone else see this"?
Exactly what I said.

What is there to see exactly?
Fishy went from saying 'yeah, that's pretty much my argument' to 'no, that's not what I'm saying at all.'

Why do liars equal scum?
-_-

Why is "obv bandwagon obv" as you say?
Because it's extremely obvious. It might be a town bandwagon, but it's still very obviously a bandwagon vote.

^^ The above was because I'm bored and don't have anything better to do, not because I thought the questions were intended to be serious.
mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:19 am

Post by mallowgeno »

This is a side note away from the game. What exactly is a Prozac?

->Why do liars equal scum?

I don't think that liars always equal scum. There are always situations that lying is good for the town (e.g. fooling mafia, ect.)
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:31 am

Post by Budja »

@Llama, what opinion do you have of coug's vote?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:48 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Budja wrote:@Llama, what opinion do you have of coug's vote?
Are you paying attention? He answers this at the bottom of #100 before anybody even asks.

FoS: Budja

Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:02 am

Post by Budja »

Ah, yes.
He says you are wagoning, which is pretty clear. I want to know what he actually thinks about it.

Why is not paying attention here (I was, but thats not the point) suspicious anyway?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:46 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Best case scenario, the failure to pay attention is anti-town. You should be up to speed on things. (Then again, I triple-posted here and your post implies that I misinterpreted the sentence for which I FoS'd you. YMMV, apparently.)

Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:04 am

Post by Raivann »

@llamaeatataco- What is your read on mallowgeno?

@mallowgeno- What is your read on llama ?

I am leaning town on Budja.
Digestion only feeds...This abomination breathes!
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:26 am

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

Can you say why you think Budja is town?
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:55 am

Post by Raivann »

I've played w/him a couple times before and I think he knows I usually get lynched early and often.
I think if he was scum he wouldn't have agreed w/me on anything.
And his posts have a certain ring of genuineness to them.
I'm still neutral on Fishy. I've played w/him before too and I think he has defended himself well enough. Hmmm..idk.
I didn't like mallow or Fishies RVS votes, granted I know they're jokes but I thought Fishy was the one scumchatting
and why RVS vote someone for being a mod unless you were scared of their scumhunting abilities.
Digestion only feeds...This abomination breathes!
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:45 am

Post by Anon »

rereading now
Stats: W/L/D

Town: 7/3/0
Mafia: 4/2/0
Other: 0/2/0
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:46 am

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

Seeing as Mallowgeno is clearly ignoring my question, my vote remains.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:17 am

Post by Anon »

llameeatataco wrote:The hell? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard (no offense). There is a huge difference between liking a player and thinking they are town.
llameeatataco wrote:However, there is a small amount of truth to 'scum is more worried about appearances.'
So, as I suspected, your whole defense of BlackBerry is a lame attempt to look town. GG, scum.

Vote: llamaeatataco.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:18 am

Post by Anon »

Mod, votecount please.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:20 am

Post by Anon »

Town: Budja, mallowgeno, Blackberry. Prob Jack, prob Coug.

Dunno: everyone else.

Scum: llamaeatataco.

I want everyone's opinions on llama in folllowing post. Failure to do so would make me extremely angry.

Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:34 am

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

llama wrote:I find it hard to believe that you really don't think I read your post at all... Especially when I quoted it to you. You = Liar. Liars = scum. Therefore, you = scum.

Oh wait, that was someone else who said that, so it doesn't have that ironic effect.

Jokey style =/= trying to be liked by town. Jokey style = personality. End of story.
This is the post that stands out to me as scummy, when compared with this:
Llama wrote:but people are so much more fun when they're slightly irritated...
and this:
Lllama wrote:Because I'm worried that I might actually be insane. Did you know that that eliminates a whole slew of career opportunities?
He claims a jokey style makes you seem like you're trying to be liked by town, which in turn makes you scummy. Well then, those above two quotes make him scummy.

Also, why do you think Mallow is town?
Last edited by Porochaz on Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:35 am

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

Ugh, failquotes. Just act as though they're there.

Fixed - Prozac
Last edited by Porochaz on Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
Goon
llamaeatataco
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:56 am

Post by llamaeatataco »

raivann wrote:and why RVS vote someone for being a mod unless you were scared of their scumhunting abilities.
Are you even trying?

@Mitsuru: No, switch that around. I said that jokey style = personality. And then all of this discussion of joking made me want to try a few...
Me wrote:Jokey style
=/=
trying to be liked by town.
The bolded is supposed to be a does-not-equal sign.
anon wrote:So, as I suspected, your whole defense of BlackBerry is a lame attempt to look town. GG, scum.
I most certainly hope you are basing your read on more than that. If you are, your entire attack is just a lame attempt to look pro town by hopping on a popular wagon. GG.

About Mallow: I dunno. Once I figure out what the hell he's saying I'll tell you. It's either completely unknown or slightly scum.

Oh, and
unvote, vote:Jack
for being a dick. A scummy dick.

PS: While we're on silly tells...
raivann wrote:I've played w/him a couple times before and I think he knows I usually get lynched early and often.
I think if he was scum he wouldn't have agreed w/me on anything.
Uhh... You do realize that this only makes sense if you are scum, right?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:47 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Anon wrote:I want everyone's opinions on llama in folllowing post. Failure to do so would make me extremely angry.
He'd be fine in my book if he didn't post #129. Anybody who cannot conceive his reason for voting Jack being insulting has lost all emotions whatsoever.

Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:52 am

Post by Porochaz »

Llama - 4 - raivann, Budja, Fishythefish, Anon
Fishythefish - 2 - xvart, Flameaxe
mallowgeno - 2 - Mitsuru, Strangercoug
Strangercoug - 1 - mallowgeno
Budja - 1 - Blackberry
Jack - 1 - Llama

Not Voting - 2 - Jack

Deadline August the 17th
Last edited by Porochaz on Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

-The "I've been at work and not mafiascum" catchup post-

Note: All comments are made as if that post was the current post. I didn't talk about anything after said post, or reference future activities.

First on the list: Fishy 64 - Fair enough. But that doesn't change the fact that your original post (34 for reference) seemed to have a completely different intention on the "likely scum" that can be best described by the phrase "book 'em, chief". If that makes any sense. I still don't agree with the argument, for the record, nor do I like your outright agreement with Raivann regarding Berry's "attitude". At that point of discussion, only the smiles we're essentially discussed, and you already know my opinion on that. The "wagon" that popped up after the smiley issue seemed a bit opportunistic (not all from you, mostly not you) and you haven't really moved up or down my list after this point (although others may have, more to come!).

Budja 67 - Jumping on a vote for a popular target at the time without adding any useful information. You can probably figure out my distaste for this type of post from that.

Mallow 70 - Yeah...no he didn't.

Budja 71 - More expanding if we could. Not gut if we could. Thanks.

Jack 75 - Cool. What others? Why do you like hopping your vote around without adding a lot of information?

Mitsuru 77 - I like scummy reads as much as the next guy, but can I see something more than a seemingly simple bandwagon jump?

Jack 79 - This post irks me. If we're going to have a day one where a main talking point is how someone wants others to see them, this seems like a good post to point out.

Mallow 80 - Whenever you want to talk about the comment in question, you are free to do so. Seems like a possible case of defensiveness.

Jack 83 - Why do most of your posts seem to catch my eye? What makes Scoug's post/vote any more of a talking point than Mitsuru? "This gives me a scummy read" vs. "You blatantly lied, and then used it as a reason to vote against me". One of these posts/votes outweighs the other, in my opinion.

Berry 84 - I'm not sure if I'm really keen on this whole, secret tell business. Your last comment doesn't hold too much weight either.

Jack 90 - Welcome back again. Dodging a question with a question about a smiley? Come on, buddy. Secret scumtells? See Berry 84.

Budja 91 - I'm glad you could tell us you don't like it. Please tell us why. (Or what post for that matter. Scoug has posted plenty in this game).

Jack 94 - What part of saying scoug said something that he completely didn't isn't a blatant fabrication?

End of page 4 comment - The day started with Jack jumping on the mallow train, and ended in Jack (somewhat) defending mallow's comment. The very same comment Jack sited with his vote. That doesn't make sense. What gives, brah?

Llama 100 - Not actually a reply to this post, but it logically fits here. While I do not completely agree with Llama, I guess I generally do. Obviously my opinion has changed for certain parties after a few days, but I still cannot see Blackberry's post 20 as anything that can be seen from a game strategy view. I don't see it as trying to look town from any faction, and as many times as I read it, I cannot get any closer to seeing it as such.

Scoug 102 - Bingo.

Mallow 104 - Prozac is the mod, Porochaz. Once upon a time it was discovered that Porochaz can be re-arranged to spell out the phrase "Oh Prozac", and that's just what I call him now. (and prozac is an antidepressant if that was what you were referring to). Secondly, I have to also comment on your apparent vanishing once your name became a talking point. I would like to see more of a defending your comment approach from you. It bothers me that I haven't seen it.

Budja 105 - See most of my comments regarding your posts. You haven't been adding very much to a conversation at all, and you ask someone else for information. I want to know your thoughts in more detail.

Raivann 111 - I don't really buy any of your reasons for a Budja leaning town read.
-He knows you get lynched early and often: What does this have to do with any kind of read?
-He wouldn't agree with you: Says who? What's to say he's scum and agreeing with you to throw you off? This is a very weak reason.
-Genuineness: A very wishy-washy answer. He's barely posted enough to sound genuine, let alone nothing to be too sure of as is.
So, you've been relatively quiet lately, and this sort of content doesn't allow me to get a good raivann fix. I don't really care who you've played with before, and I don't plan on taking many comments regarding other games. Lets hear you talk about this game. The one I am currently posting in. Then you can comment on other games, but you have five pages worth of posts to pick out content from. Start there. (Further along the post) You know they we're jokes, but seem to bring them up anyway. I don't understand their place in the post.

Anon 114 - I'm glad you're here and posting and everything, but I personally was expecting bit more from you. The two posts you have quoted do not make me lean either way about Llama, nor do they seem to have much in common. So as far as it concerns my opinion of this game, your post includes two useless quotes and a vote. If you want to convey more information to the town, please do so. I'm sure we would all appreciate it.

Anon 116- Piss off Mr. "I want". You lurk for four pages and come back with a less than stellar post with a vote, seeming to think you're on to something, while the rest of us know nothing of what you're on about. I'm glad we can see your opinions on everyone, but I know coming from myself (someone who seems to disagree with most of your scumdar), I want to hear a detailed explanation of what you think of
everyone
. Do that, and maybe I'll do what command the town to do. Pull your weight.

Llama 119 - I have no qualms with this post outside of the obvious emotion vote on Jack. I do somewhat agree with the vote itself (not the reasoning, but the vote on Jack).

Prozac 121 - Top votecount man. Top. (But you have two not voting with only Jack in the column). I should owe you a beer for all these votecounts.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:40 am

Post by xvart »

llamaeatataco, 68 wrote:@Mitsuru: Yes, we're overreacting a little bit. It's better than under-reacting.
Who are you referring to when you say "we're"?
Fishythefish, 69 wrote:@xvart: when posting early in the game, I endeavour not to random vote. That means I'm looking for any tell of any magnitude to vote on. If the result sometimes looks "somewhat concocted", that's no great surprise to me. By the way, what do you mean when you call my vote "opportunistic", in the context of it being the second vote on a wagon, with the first being random?
So... do you think that trying to be liked is not a strong scumtell? Which is scummier: concocting cases or trying to be liked? And maybe opportunistic wasn't the right word, but I see your vote as trying to initiate a wagon for something that isn't there. I meant that there was a opportunity to make someone scummy available (even with weak justification) and you jumped on it. What has been the benefit to creating weak cases to avoid random voting in the past? How has this helped the town in your other games?
mallowgeno wrote:I never said it was a tell. You just did. I WILL say that that just makes me suspect you more and I think you just slipped.
What was the slip?
Blackberry, 84 wrote:I want to see how you react to this. You've done something that raises a red flag to me (I'm not revealing what it is - because it is a tell that I think is more accurate than a lot of other tells, and by revealing it - it prevents mafia from doing that tell in the future).
Awesome. Super secret scumtells. Can't wait for this to go nowhere.
StrangerCoug, 102 wrote:My read on Jack's starting to go sour...
My read on Jack is starting to go up.

Anon - I'll answer you once llama answers my question above.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:03 am

Post by Jack »

Jack 94 - What part of saying scoug said something that he completely didn't isn't a blatant fabrication?
No I agree completely, you are misreading him I think. His english isn't that good.

[spoiler-]did I blatantly contradict myself or did I type "agree" instead of "disagree"?

I found mallows play scummy, but have concerns about him being a VI. Coug I'm not sure is scummy, we'll see.[/spoiler]

Spoiler tags broken. Prozac.
Last edited by Porochaz on Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”