Two Face Mafia (Some Won, Some Lost, Some Won Twice As Much)

PoketheAlpaca
PoketheAlpaca
Townie
PoketheAlpaca
Townie
Townie

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:09 pm

Post by PoketheAlpaca »

MORE FLAVOR?!

Did something take over our account for a second there? Meh oh well I think things went quite great the game is over. That was fun and surprisingly easy to run. And we thought things would really be worse than both Bad Reveal mafia and Bastad Face Mafia. Being 2 people in 1 body must have given us double my normal inteligence. Hmm maybe we can find a way to get a perfect time machine up and running as well as separate my 2 bodies. Yay that will be easy!

Several hours later we'll cut some of the details out again as your head probably hurts from all this craziness. We are easily twice as confusing at this moment. But in general both pokerfaces may have been combined to run this game but both machines weren't. If we got a working machine next to another machine just find a way to make the broken one exactly like the other and you are done. Afterall blue prints are right in front of you

Of course it all curved! Take the square root of pi and multiple it by the exponential of light speed forwarded backwards and sideways to infinity and everything make sence! My machine is Completed! We can now go anywhere in time! Next step separating ourself!

3 seconds later... Yes it only takes 3 seconds. Time is nothing to a genius like us. After all 3 is greater than 2.

I'm free I did it! I feel kinda drunk though. And old too. Hmm... meh I'm sure those side effects will pass soon enough. As long as the situation didn't cause problems like ruin my bladder or my own inteligence or the future even further everything will be ok. Well I think I'll go talk to my past self a bit and then I'll go and join geezer mafia. Later.
Last edited by PoketheAlpaca on Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This is a Populartajo Pokerface shared account.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:10 pm

Post by Rhinox »

So, uh, how does pokerface and the whole time paradox end? don't leave us hanging!!!
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by Rhinox »

EBWOP: ninja'd... damn time travelers :P
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:12 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Oh that was wierd. Really fun mafia game though. Hey my time machine. It's sitting right next to me and still 100% complete. Time to test this baby out and get back to the future. This has been one wild ride. I think I'll self narate everything that is going on until my adrenaline stops pumping and i get back to my own time. Everything is great. Nothing could possibly go wrong now! Why worst case scenario would be something that changes the color of the current me's font is all that should occur!

I slowly float through space and time. This machine truly kicks ass. This is one wicked test run with my complete machine. I can go anywhere. Its truly awesome that I was able to travel back and meet myself like that and get this machine going. What happened when we met was a little wierd though. But at least it was clearly one of the most bizarre and bastardish mafia games ever? Hey what's that over there. Oh yes that's me from not too long ago. Still traveling back to meet future me and get the time machine information. Wait a second... Oh shit!
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Time Traveler
Time Traveler
Townie
Time Traveler
Townie
Townie

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:14 pm

Post by Time Traveler »

Man I thought this moment would never come. After this post I can retire this account for awhile as I am in truth a healthy young man that was tricked by separation side effects when he first made this account. I can return to using my other accounts after all this. Things are great and awesome now

Two Face Mafia was run and everything curved out right so that other people could play and enjoy themselves. Things undoubtably made little sence and were spelled wrong but it was all worht it. Kinda was wierd me acting like all that so that my other self wouldn't get delayed in going back to meet himself and run that game again and everything. It is odd that the space time continum lagged things so that the game ran in real time with the course of everyone else's world though. I kinda thought that would destroy everything but I guess we're ok.

But wait maybe that's it? Everything always fixes itself. There is no such thing as a time paradox machine. That's why my efforts to make one have been so futile. Everything that is meant to happen will happen. Time will find a way. Going back in time will not destroy the future, only garauntee it! It all makes sence if you
asure yourself
and accept the fact you have no control and that's all you got to do to make everything right later. The future is still ahead of us and I've got all the time in the world. All I got to do is travel back in time to stop myself from joining geezer mafia. I would not be the me that I am now if I joined that game. Plus if that me joined geezer mafia then DP would surly read through this game and learn that me is still not really 30 years old. The me back then has not physically recovered from the side effects of separating his past and future selves. PF there is still just messed up like he is drunk and elderly. He only thinks he is old enough to qualify for the game. Why I bet DP would modkill that PF and or re-run that game from some early point in the gameif he knew what I know now.

I should be able to go back and fix things in no time especially since i got a time machine. Oh yeah. I must
sStop Time Traveler from joining that game. After that I conseal myself and or play tricks on many posters enough so that everything remains secret. And then I can relax during the scummies with all myselves doing practically nothing where everything will get fixed because i can always ask the doctor to hook me up with a time fix at a moment when no one is looking at us backstage. Other people will never be seen or effected by that event for it will never be written or read. So it will be all good. By shear luck and fact that no time can be broken, as long as I believe in myself, I will succeed. I think I know exactly what account I'll use when I go back there. After all Tajo doesn't use it anymore and the other me's will be logged into other accounts. Oh yay I know exactly which account To use when I get there...
I come from a future where Bacon is good for your heart.
You know what your doing, Take off all Vig
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 1#p2140281
Mr. Rogers
Mr. Rogers
Goon
Mr. Rogers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by Mr. Rogers »

Next Time

If you thought it was all over and everything finally made sence.

You were wrong!!

From the
Minds
that brought you Two Face Mafia
"You totally broke it"
"I didn't do it I swear!"
"I know you broke it. You're me!"
Comes.... Time Paradox Mafia
The End is Now and the begining was Tomorrow!
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:23 am

Post by Rhinox »

Can I go forward in time and pre-/in for Time Paradox Mafia? :P

Even for a short marathon, this was a very fun game.

Looking at the role PM's, there was absolutely no way everyone wasn't going to get at least one win lol. Except for that bastard Mr. Rogers, of course ;)
DarkStalker
DarkStalker
Townie
DarkStalker
Townie
Townie

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:52 am

Post by DarkStalker »

As i prefer real time marathon games over waiting in line forever to run a game that takes forever I am not sure when i will run Time Paradox mafia. In thruth I only have a loose idea of what I want for that setup. So it might not even be out next marathon day. I won't exactly be taking pre-ins before it but I suppose I could advertise the game before its run again and try to pm. Like i did for kison, xofelf, and vismaior but if you don't make there at its designated time then you miss out

Mr. Rogers was in this game at the start for balance of 6 being better than 5 assuming there would have been a day 1 lynch. He was also in the game so i could corouse all players to truly confirm. I would have yelled at mini and zang to confirm regardless of their alignments and mini was yelled at first because it took me longer to realize zang was not posting.

Mr. rogers also had another purpose in this game but you won't learn that until Time Paradox mafia. Which PokerFace or rather Whenich PF are you talking to right now... That's a damn fine question.
They taped over your mouth, Scribbled out the Truth with their lies, and gave animorpherv and PokerFace a hydra account :)

Return to “Completed Marathon Games”