Two Face Mafia (Some Won, Some Lost, Some Won Twice As Much)

DarkStalker
DarkStalker
Townie
DarkStalker
Townie
Townie

Post Post #207 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:52 am

Post by DarkStalker »

As i prefer real time marathon games over waiting in line forever to run a game that takes forever I am not sure when i will run Time Paradox mafia. In thruth I only have a loose idea of what I want for that setup. So it might not even be out next marathon day. I won't exactly be taking pre-ins before it but I suppose I could advertise the game before its run again and try to pm. Like i did for kison, xofelf, and vismaior but if you don't make there at its designated time then you miss out

Mr. Rogers was in this game at the start for balance of 6 being better than 5 assuming there would have been a day 1 lynch. He was also in the game so i could corouse all players to truly confirm. I would have yelled at mini and zang to confirm regardless of their alignments and mini was yelled at first because it took me longer to realize zang was not posting.

Mr. rogers also had another purpose in this game but you won't learn that until Time Paradox mafia. Which PokerFace or rather Whenich PF are you talking to right now... That's a damn fine question.
They taped over your mouth, Scribbled out the Truth with their lies, and gave animorpherv and PokerFace a hydra account :)

Return to “Completed Marathon Games”