Mini 911 - Mike's Pizzeria Mafia (Game Over)

Flareonage
Flareonage
Goon
Flareonage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:25 am

Post by Flareonage »

I think I've only seen Parama in on game and even then we haven't come in contact with each other. Why the policy lynch?

Unvote

VOTE: Parama

OMGUS!!!!

I read the thread before I replaced but now I forgot what I read so I'll read it again later
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:56 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Cuetlachtli wrote:
Lastsurvivor wrote:
Cuetlachtli wrote:
Lastsurvivor wrote:I'm getting the feeling that Idiotking doesn't like the RVS.
I don't like RVS either so...

vote: Lastsurvivor
Saying that you don't like the RVS, then voting someone without justification is just as bad as any RVS vote.

So what is your justification?
Just because I don't like RVS doesn't mean I shouldn't be involved in it. The way I see it, RVS is like washing dishes. No one likes doing it, but it is extremely necessary.

I do think RVS is important. Scum may slip during RVS and though we may not notice it right now, we may notice it in the endgame when the field is narrowed. In my last game, I was scum and I pretty much deceived the town the whole game. But on the last day, when it was 3 town and me LYLO, they reviewed the whole game and noticed my Day 1 scum slips. So, based on that single example, I do think RVS is important even though I dislike it.

unvote

btw...I do have answers to Parama's questions, though it will have to wait until tomorrow because I am sleepy.

also...I hope evil gets replaced because he was hella lurky in my last game to the detriment to the town. Lurking isn't necessarily scummy, but it is absolutely anti-town.
Ah, I see what you mean now. Just a misunderstanding on my part.

Flare, we meet again.

@Seer: Answer my question, thanks.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:03 am

Post by Parama »

Flareonage's meta in a nutshell based on the only other game I am playing with him:
All votes are bandwagons
Does not read the thread
Refusal to not act scummy

And then I also went and looked at his posting in other games. Not any better.
I'm not sure if he's scum or not but I sure as hell don't want him ruining this game for the town.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Flareonage
Flareonage
Goon
Flareonage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:06 am

Post by Flareonage »

Oh god, you're gonna hold that against me?

I guess I'll keep my vote on you.

For the record I did read this thread. 5 pages compared to 35 is not much
SeerPenguin
SeerPenguin
Townie
SeerPenguin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:07 am

Post by SeerPenguin »

Lastsurvivor, I am not aware of any questions that I have not yet answered...
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2084918#2084918]I don't need a signature...[/url]
SeerPenguin
SeerPenguin
Townie
SeerPenguin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:14 am

Post by SeerPenguin »

Sorry for double post...

Flareonage, if you are too lazy to read (Either in this game or others) Why continue to replace into games when you already had 4, 5, and at this point 6 games running? I find it hard to believe that you are too busy, yet still think you are able to manage 6 games. Parama has some points, but I still don't like meta-based policy lynch.
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2084918#2084918]I don't need a signature...[/url]
Dragonfly13
Dragonfly13
Goon
Dragonfly13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:16 am

Post by Dragonfly13 »

Votecount #4

Seven (4) - chamber, HomerSimpson, Cuetlachtli, Thor665
Idiotking (1) - Lastsurvivor
Flareonage (1) - Parama
Thor665 (1) - Idiotking
DeathRowKitty (1) - SeerPenguin
SeerPenguin (1) - DeathRowKitty
Parama (1) - Flareonage

Not Voting (2) - Evilgorrilaz, Seven

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline: 11:00PM U.S. Central Time, Wednesday, January 28, 2010
Need [color=blue]0[/color] replacement(s) for [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13188]Mini 911[/url].
Seven
Seven
Goon
Seven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:18 am

Post by Seven »

Can I get a vote count (official or no) please? I'm going out, will respond to all this when I get back.
"You smell like carnies and grade 9 date night."
Town (W/L): 1/2
Mafia (W/L): 1/0
Flareonage
Flareonage
Goon
Flareonage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:21 am

Post by Flareonage »

SeerPenguin wrote:
Flareonage, if you are too lazy to read (Either in this game or others) Why continue to replace into games when you already had 4, 5, and at this point 6 games running? I find it hard to believe that you are too busy, yet still think you are able to manage 6 games. Parama has some points, but I still don't like meta-based policy lynch.
It's ridiculous to read that many pages. I admit I have the time to do it but I'd rather do other things with my time. I read all posts starting from when I'm in the game because that's much easier to do
SeerPenguin
SeerPenguin
Townie
SeerPenguin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:48 am

Post by SeerPenguin »

Flareonage wrote:
SeerPenguin wrote:
It's ridiculous to read that many pages. I admit I have the time to do it but I'd rather do other things with my time. I read all posts starting from when I'm in the game because that's much easier to do
Do you understand why that's not good play?

In order to replace, you should be able to re-read and participate fully in that game. However, if you fail to read the events that have happened before you replaced in, you will not be able to analyze those events and scumhunt like you should. If you aren't reading, you aren't playing, and are therefore a detriment to the town.
Flareonage
Flareonage
Goon
Flareonage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:52 am

Post by Flareonage »

It's 5 pages. I read them
SeerPenguin
SeerPenguin
Townie
SeerPenguin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:09 am

Post by SeerPenguin »

Sure, but I'm still going to hold what Parama pointed out against you.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:19 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Lastsurvivor wrote:I personally wouldn't be surprised if the two of you were just trying to bus/distance yourselves. Seer, you're saying that you aren't concerned about his vote, or am I just misinterpreting things?
If you've already answered this question, Seer, I apologize.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:45 am

Post by Parama »

Man, this is the problem. Now we're focused on Flareonage's fail and not on scumhunting :/
CURSE YOU
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Flareonage
Flareonage
Goon
Flareonage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:46 am

Post by Flareonage »

dont worry about it. I'm replacing out. I PM'ed the mod
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:00 am

Post by Parama »

Kk thanks.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:35 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Wow guys, really? Did you just scare Flareon out of this game? That was just unnecessary.
SP wrote:Sure, but I'm still going to hold what Parama pointed out against you.
Scummy. SP seemed intent on putting unwarranted suspicion on Flare. SP was implicitly affirming his statement from his previous post that Flare was a "detriment to the town," even though his reason, that Flare hadn't read the game, wasn't true.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:00 am

Post by Thor665 »

@DRK - If SP was pushing to put unwarranted suspicion on Flare, how do you interpret Parama's actions regarding the same?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:08 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

SP seemed more like he was trying to push suspicion onto Flare, whereas Parama just wanted a policy lynch. Wanting a policy lynch is a null tell (well, I think so anyway). Pushing for suspicion on someone, especially while saying he didn't want a lynch for it, just looks like scum trying to make a townie look bad.
SeerPenguin
SeerPenguin
Townie
SeerPenguin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by SeerPenguin »

DRK: I never asserted that he did not read the game, I simply stated that it was bad form to not read the certain game that Parama pointed out, and when I clicked his wiki and saw that he was in 6 games (4 of which he replaced into) and yet had still refused to read the thread of one that he replaced into proves that he has too much on his plate to be active. I refuse to believe that his actions should be any different in this game (He may have read the thread like he said, but I believe that his piggy backing and generally logic-free play style would remain in this game, mostly since he has 5 other games which seem to be lacking in content). However, I was saying that I would hold Parama's points against him, but I did not vote, and I sure didn't pressure him with questions. All I said was that it was bad play. Kill me for the truth.

Btw peeps, Seven isn't looking very scummy, however, DRK is. He is, in fact, the only person in this game that looks to be pushing suspicion on anyone, and I agree with him on that one fact, pushing unwarranted on someone is pretty freaking scummy.
Dragonfly13
Dragonfly13
Goon
Dragonfly13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by Dragonfly13 »

Flareonage replaced out. He won't be in this game any longer. DiamondCrash replaces Evilgorrilaz.

Edit: The next person who replaces in and then out in the same day gets a giant hammer full of modkill!
Need [color=blue]0[/color] replacement(s) for [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13188]Mini 911[/url].
SeerPenguin
SeerPenguin
Townie
SeerPenguin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by SeerPenguin »

Ahh, nevermind, I see.

I said "If I were concerned about his vote, why would I continue to put myself out there over this after he changed votes?" in 86. And then you asked in 90 if you were correct in assuming that this meant I was not concerned over the vote, which is correct.
Cuetlachtli
Cuetlachtli
Goon
Cuetlachtli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:12 pm

Post by Cuetlachtli »

SeerPenguin wrote:Btw peeps, Seven isn't looking very scummy,
however, DRK is. He is, in fact, the only person in this game that looks to be pushing suspicion on anyone, and I agree with him on that one fact, pushing unwarranted on someone is pretty freaking scummy.
Can you cite where DRK pushed suspicion on people please?
Seven
Seven
Goon
Seven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:14 pm

Post by Seven »

Alright so I'm going through the thread to tackle all these votes against me. I'll try and address each of you separately, so if I misinterpret your reason for voting say so and I'll re-post.

So first of all let me just go through the chronology of these votes (for myself as much as for you guys, if it helps):

chamber:

First vote: RVS stage, OMGUS (for my FoS)

HomerSimpson:

Second vote (first serious vote, I think): I'm suspicious for not participating in RVS.

chamber:

Seems to agree with HS? (quotes)

Cuetlachtli:

Third vote: I voted chamber for confirming last. I may be trying to take attention off SP who is my scum buddy. [Just want to remind everyone at this point that it was not a vote, but an FoS... we just had a whole discussion about why I don't vote in RVS]

Thor665:

Fourth vote: Oddities regarding my opinion on RVS.

I think that's everyone?

@chamber:

Nothing much to address here unless the vote is no longer RVS. As I said before I would like to hear more from you either way, you haven't said all that much so far.

@HomerSimpson:

I've addressed everything with regards to RVS. Not sure what your stance is at this point.

@Cuetlachtli:

So much to say about this...

Yes, I FoSed chamber for confirming last. It's not a vote. Keep in mind what I said previously about why I FoS (in general):
A FoS isn't really in the hopes of garnering a reaction. I do somewhat mean it when I use it, although at this stage it's very minor and I wouldn't use it as a serious tell in the game unless I really thought it was meaningful. It's one of the ways I can keep track of my thoughts on players at different stages in the game as well.
And I also explained why I FoSed chamber [bold added]:
I partially agree with DRK on the confirm order theory (joke or not), I FoSed chamber because he confirmed last...
but it's both WIFOM and just generally not a strong enough tell to actually base a non-RVS vote on once we have actual full-length posts to go on.
I'm going to elaborate on this because you seem confused.

I can't stress enough that it's an FoS, and not a vote. I would never use confirm order as a tell, unless it was end game and seemed significant in a major way, because I'm perfectly aware that it is NOT a full-proof way of hunting. Further, I FoSed the last person to confirm (last 2 people, actually) in my previous game. Unfortunately I only have one, so it can't really be considered meta... but I will continue to FoS the last person to confirm in RVS in every game I play. Why? Because it's RVS.

As for me trying to take the attention off SP... can you elaborate on this? I didn't think there was much attention on him to begin with, except from DRK. I'll address this, but I need more to go on.

@Thor665:

I'm capable of understanding this, but I'd like you to go into more detail so I can respond, because I feel like I've said everything I could about the RVS thing. Which part of it is scummy? And, more specifically, why am I being targeted? Others expressed not liking RVS as well. I'm probably misinterpreting your reasoning so I'll need some clarification.

I think that's about everything.
Cuetlachtli
Cuetlachtli
Goon
Cuetlachtli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by Cuetlachtli »

SeerPenguin wrote:Oh boy, scum-group speculation this early?

Cuet, do you understand why saying Seven is scum because he was defending hypo-scum me doesn't make any sense, considering I have not yet been revealed (As scum or otherwise), and that argument would not work unless I was revealed as scum. Therefore, your vote on Seven is based on me being scum, so why say you that I am scum?
This reaction and you subsequently saying that Seven isn't being very scummy without presenting an argument why Seven isn't being very scummy strengthens my argument that both you and Seven are scum buddies.

Also, earlier you took a jab at Parama for helping facilitate a town discussion. IMO, town discussion is always good even if the discussion is started by scum. A game with lurkers and no content is bad for the town, while a game with discussion and content is good for the town.

Also, Seven advised you and DRK to quit arguing earlier. I think arguing is good for the town because it adds to the discussion. He is scummy for trying to diffuse you guys' argument.

So from my calculations, you and Seven have tried to defend each other three times already in this very short game. Really the only people who would have incentive to defend someone are scum because they don't have strength in numbers like the town does. You and Seven defending each other makes me very suspicious of the both of you.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”