Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I told you guys we should have lynched muh
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by Adel »

Adel wrote:ABR, on a scale from 1 (low) to 10 (high) what are your estimated INT, INV and ACT values for Muh, Chinaman, DDD, and julienvonwolfe?
please answer this now ABR
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:12 pm

Post by don_johnson »

Adel wrote: 1. he is scum
2. he isn't scum but is mislynch bait.
and which of these two do you think is
more
likely?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:41 pm

Post by Adel »

I'm not going to answer that question because I think that scum players want my opinion on muh to be openly stated in the game before they take a position on him.
don_johnson wrote: if you read my town games you will see that i am almost always lynched. in this game, that could be disastrous.
please link me to some of those town games? I want to take a look at them.

I have to say, after looking at you posts in Mini 701 I see that you like to lurk as a godfather, and try to draw a cop investigation as godfather, which makes me really distrust your claim in this game.

Vetren players, like don_johnson who has 2500 gameposts on this site, have to take responsibility for information generation and the overall activity level in the game.

You've been lurking.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:48 pm

Adel wrote:
Adel wrote:ABR, on a scale from 1 (low) to 10 (high) what are your estimated INT, INV and ACT values for Muh, Chinaman, DDD, and julienvonwolfe?
please answer this now ABR
Those variables serve as backdrop for me to put the puzzle together. I have no interest in answering that question.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:15 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

Vote: ABR

I didn't like el simo, ABR replaced el simo. el simo wasn't on the day one correct wagon, that's not good. ABR was on the day two mislynch, that wasn't good either. ABR's other target is/was a VI with a claim that no VI would make. ABR has also categorically refused to help the town with actual content. Conclusion, the player slot is scummy as all get out, lynch 'em.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by Adel »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I will have a lot more to say after the lynch and NK.
still waiting.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:20 pm

Post by don_johnson »

i haven't been lurking. i am actually posting quite frequently. i also generated the bulk of the case on JoshLyman. mini 701 was actually my first game on site. i didn't lurk at all until the last couple days. in fact, i was quite active the first day i replaced in. also, not sure where you think i was "trying" to draw an investigation in that game. Spyrex called me out as scum rather quickly. the only reason i won is because my scum partner sac'd himself for the doc day one, masons claimed, and there was another scum team who did the rest of the work for me. i endgamed because the remaining member of the other scum team pulled a terrible fakeclaim out of her ass in lylo. even still, one game does not a meta make.

if you don't want to voice your opinion that's fine, but don't go around demanding answers from other players(ABR) when you refuse to answer questions yourself.

i am actually in the process of rereading this game to get a better perspective. i was pretty confident in the china lynch, but its time to reevaluate.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:33 pm

Adel wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:I will have a lot more to say after the lynch and NK.
still waiting.
Well I knew chinaman was town, so the lynch didn't help. As for the NK, I didn't even know that dude was in the game.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:34 pm

The china lynch was STUPID. Like, really dumb. If he wasn't so defeatist about it we coulda turned it around. Ah well.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:35 pm

Post by don_johnson »

vote: ABR

don't be lame.
its
a
game. :)
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:51 pm

Post by nhammen »

Vote Count
Albert B. Rampage (3): Adel, Debonair Danny DiPietro, don_johnson

Debonair Danny DiPietro (1): Albert B. Rampage
Not voting (4): CallMeLiam, julienvonwolfe, muh316, semioldguy

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:07 pm

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:ABR was on the day two mislynch, that wasn't good either.
BARELY.

Anyways, you're the scums, get over it.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:47 pm

Post by Adel »

don_johnson wrote:i haven't been lurking. i am actually posting quite frequently.
i also generated the bulk of the case on JoshLyman. mini 701 was actually my first game on site. i didn't lurk at all until the last couple days. in fact, i was quite active the first day i replaced in. also, not sure where you think i was "trying" to draw an investigation in that game.
Spyrex called me out as scum rather quickly. the only reason i won is because my scum partner sac'd himself for the doc day one, masons claimed, and there was another scum team who did the rest of the work for me. i endgamed because the remaining member of the other scum team pulled a terrible fakeclaim out of her ass in lylo.
even still, one game does not a meta make.

if you don't want to voice your opinion that's fine, but don't go around demanding answers from other players(ABR) when you refuse to answer questions yourself.

i am actually in the process of rereading this game to get a better perspective. i was pretty confident in the china lynch, but its time to reevaluate.
OMFG, this stuff in bold is so scummy it hurts. Where are those links to the games as town you mentioned? Oh, you were too caught up in

unvote, vote:don_johnson

I was trying to figure out how Josh got lynched by an end of day 1 bandwagon. A last minute day 1 wagon is such a super rare occurrence that I figure a strong bus must've been the cause.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:50 pm

Post by Adel »

don_johnson wrote:i haven't been lurking. i am actually posting quite frequently.
i also generated the bulk of the case on JoshLyman. mini 701 was actually my first game on site. i didn't lurk at all until the last couple days. in fact, i was quite active the first day i replaced in. also, not sure where you think i was "trying" to draw an investigation in that game.
Spyrex called me out as scum rather quickly. the only reason i won is because my scum partner sac'd himself for the doc day one, masons claimed, and there was another scum team who did the rest of the work for me. i endgamed because the remaining member of the other scum team pulled a terrible fakeclaim out of her ass in lylo.
even still, one game does not a meta make.

OMFG, this stuff in bold is so scummy it hurts. Where are those links to the games as town you mentioned? Oh, you were too caught up in

unvote, vote:don_johnson

I was trying to figure out how Josh got lynched by an end of day 1 bandwagon. A last minute day 1 wagon is such a super rare occurrence that I figure a strong bus must've been the cause.

Clever gambit, claiming bulletproof, and then bussing your partner.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:59 am

Post by semioldguy »

Hello. I'm through the first six pages, am heading to bed before long though, should catch all the way up sometime tomorrow.
I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:47 am

Post by don_johnson »

what benefit does claiming bulletproof and bussing your partner have? its a reach for a scum gambit. especially on day 1 when, if i were scum, i would have little to no idea as to the set up. you fail to realize that by claiming i offered myself up to more than just vig attempts and cop ionvestigation. we could have watcher/tracker, role cop, etc.

i am not linking you to town games. if you want to build a case on me then go ahead and do it. but for shits and giggles:

DDD: do i or do i not often get lynched as town?

btw: bolding things don't make them scummy. you should explain what's scummy about what you're bolding. if you recall, the josh lyman wagon started because of his desire to lynch the "bulletproof" guy. reason being that "bulletproof" is a huge threat to a mafia win condition. if you think i am mafia then you will need evidence. has anyone investigated me? has anyone tracked me? these are questions that are better answered later in the game. right now, there are much more obvious suspects like you and ABR. players who not only avoided the day 1 scum lynch, but who avoided the ENTIRE THREAD near the deadline.

again, i'll be posting some thoughts on the reread when i'm done. interested ona fresh perspective.

welcome, semioldguy. :)
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:17 am

Post by Adel »

don_johnson wrote:even still, one game does not a meta make.
don_johnson wrote:i am not linking you to town games. if you want to build a case on me then go ahead and do it.
don_johnson wrote:if you don't want to voice your opinion that's fine, but don't go around demanding answers from other players(ABR) when you refuse to answer questions yourself.
WTF?
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:28 am

Post by don_johnson »

u tell me. u were able to dig up my very first game. why do you need my help to dig up the rest? is there an issue with the fact that you are expecting people to cooperate with you while you refuse to cooperate with others? your eloquence is stunning. [/sarcasm]
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:42 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

don_johnson wrote:DDD: do i or do i not often get lynched as town?
I don't know about lynched, but as town you certainly regularly get yourself into trouble because you play like an idiot despite the fact that you're not one.
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:17 am

Post by muh316 »

vote ABR

I think that his claiming yesterday was scummy in my opinion
CallMeLiam
CallMeLiam
Mafia Scum
CallMeLiam
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:45 am

Post by CallMeLiam »

ABR: what was with the comical bullshit claim during twilight? This is the second time I've been in a game with you (FFVII Mafia was #1) and the second time you've lied through your teeth about being a PR. You've said you had something to say about the lynch but we're still waiting to hear it too.

Adel: Regardless of what ABR says why do you think he claimed cop?
is now full, but replacements are always welcome.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:57 am

Because I wanted to get NK'd.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:54 am

Post by Adel »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Because I wanted to flush another cop or at least some other cluses that would assist my scumteam in a massclaim.
fixed.
CallMeLiam
CallMeLiam
Mafia Scum
CallMeLiam
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:53 am

Post by CallMeLiam »

Tempted to agree with Adel here, but then again I'd be loathe to vote for ABR and put him in range of a quickhammer after such a short day.

Muh, do you have anything to add about why his claim\unclaim\fumble was so scummy?
is now full, but replacements are always welcome.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”