Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:25 am

Post by roflcopter »

i think its massclaim time
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:43 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I'm for massclaim
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:54 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Me too.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:37 pm

Post by SlySly »

Well, too bad DGB chose to be so anti-town during lots of this game or I would have tried to protect her. I am an Orderly. I have 50/50 chance of protecting my night target. If my protection fails, I die. I protected VP on N1 and N3 and I protected Wall-E on N2.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:11 pm

Post by roflcopter »

well that role is really unusual, but its about par for the course with the other claimed roles in this game. lets do this popcorn style, slysly choose the next person to claim.

here is my humble opinion on alignments

town:
forb
slysly
sotty

the last scum is one of these:
farside
vp baltar
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:29 pm

Post by SlySly »

farside next, please.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:38 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Sotty is town. Unless we have 4 goons in which case this game kinda sucks.

But yeah, DGB targetted Sotty. There was a kill. Odds are Sotty did not do that kill.

So, I don't really remember much awesome from farside. Was there good reasoning for that?
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:39 pm

Post by roflcopter »

sotty is now confirmed. sweet dizzle.
soi soi soi

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:40 pm

Post by farside22 »

forbiddanlight wrote:Sotty is town. Unless we have 4 goons in which case this game kinda sucks.

But yeah, DGB targetted Sotty. There was a kill. Odds are Sotty did not do that kill.

So, I don't really remember much awesome from farside. Was there good reasoning for that?
I don't recall DGB saying she targetted sotty.

I'm just a vanilla townie. The most despised and lynchable role in this game.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:40 pm

Post by farside22 »

Oh and vp baltar can claim next
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2009 12:08 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I am the electroshock patient. My brain is fried, but each night I have 50/50 chance of remembering two posts from the previous day. I breadcrumbed this in one of my first posts in the game when I mentioned needing electroshock (though breadcrumbing in a game where all the posts disappear turns out to be somewhat useless unless someone recalls).

N1 I saved raj's suspicion (post 3) list after we mislynched and one of Wall-E's scummy looking posts (post 6)

N2 I saved Wall-E's flop on the Xdaamno case (post 10) because I thought it was pretty crappy and rofl's flavour post on Wall-E (post 12) because I figured Wall-E scum would try and kill him and I wanted that to be blatant the next day if it happened.

N3 my posts did not get saved.

Right now, I see the scum as being farside or rofl. If we take forbidden's softclaim at face value, that pretty much clears sotty and SlySly. Of course, she could just be setting up two easy mislynches for a win too.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2009 2:43 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I would like to see rofl claim next.
YOUR AD HERE

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2009 3:34 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I don't recall DGB saying she targetted sotty.

I'm just a vanilla townie. The most despised and lynchable role in this game.
She didn't say it. She died before she could. Because I got another one shot watch. And I think I know why.
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2009 3:35 am

Post by roflcopter »

i am the experimental pharmacist, aka an inventor. each night i may give somebody a shot of a drug, but i don't know what the outcome will be. i've been giving my goodies to forb every night, and i've figured out which of them is watcher so i'll stick to that from here on out now that there's only one scum.

forb can go next
soi soi soi

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2009 3:35 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

i am the experimental pharmacist, aka an inventor. each night i may give somebody a shot of a drug, but i don't know what the outcome will be. i've been giving my goodies to forb every night, and i've figured out which of them is watcher so i'll stick to that from here on out now that there's only one scum.

forb can go next
Somehow I knew you were my benefactor.

I'm vanilla ^-^

Thanks for the jelly bean.
-StrangerCoug

Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2009 4:28 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Please let me claim next forb. VP just outted himself :D
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2009 5:26 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Ha! I juts realized I am the only one left... doh. And I have just realized I may have jumped to a false conclusion about VP, but something is up with his claim...

Anyway, I am the memory keeper. Each night I get to chose 5 posts from the thread that day to save into the games long term memory. This was pretty hard thing to decide considering the first day was 30 pages or so. Anyway, what I tried to do is save posts I thought were “important” in some way. I took the opportunity to save big case posts when I could, especially if the player used a lot of quotes. That way it got the most info persevered if that makes any sense.

Day 1

Post 2 :
Slysly quoted a lot of the opening exchange of the game in here so I saved this one. He was also referring the fight him and forb had in day one.

Post 3:
raj suspicions post. I figured that seeing as he was confirmed town, saving his thoughts on all the players could prove useful.

Post 4:
rofl quoted an exchange between him and DGB that I thought was interesting so saved that.

Post 5:
Slysly posting that raj's claim was true. I thought this made him the SK... Wrong about that.

Post 6: VP save.

Post 7: VP's post?

Post 8:
Mine. I decided to save all the lynch scenes complete with vote counts.

Day 2

Post 9:
Seems to be misquoted, but it was forb expressing some suspicion about chief.

Post 10:
Wall-E grasping at straws, saved by me and VP?

Post 11: VP's post? When I glanced at the game thread that day I thought Elvis had got a post number screwed up. I was trying to save Chief's BS pandering to DGB and her vote for X. Instead this one comes up. Did you save this VP? Why? It's useless...

Post 12: VP save.

Post 13: VP?

Post 14:
This is saved by me, saves rofl's narrative and his suspicions about Wall-E

Post 15:
Lynch scene, mine.

No day three saves because as forb can testify I was roleblocked. As you can see we have a couple of issues here. Day one, VP has claimed to have saved post 3 (the raj suspicion list) and post 6. I agree he saved post 6, that's not one of mine, but neither is post 7. I
did
save post three though.

On day two, post 10 was saved by me, not VP unless VP has the power to change one of the posts I saved. In this case, maybe him saving post 10 overrides my want to save it and he could change one of my posts, namely the one were I wanted to save chief's vote on X and he changed it to that crappy post by Wall-E (post 11) As you can see there is three posts unaccounted for here. Going off my memory the five posts I wanted to save were :

forb's early suspicions on Chief
Cheif's lame reasoning on her X vote
Wall-E's attempt to scramble X's claim
Rofl's narrative/Wall-E suspicions
Lynch scene.

This round I did not save slysly's big case post because I had started to believe DGB was town.

This might be a bit of a stretch mind you but I know for a fact I did not save post 7, 11 and 13 that VP is claiming not to have either. Why would he lie? Right now I think VP has the ability to electroshock my memory and change the posts I chose to save to ones he wants, mixing in a couple for good measure. Why else would his posts not be saved last night when I was roleblocked?

Vote: VP
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2009 10:05 am

Post by roflcopter »

yeah forb i did my best to indicate to you that i was the one responsible for the treats you were getting without being completely blatant. fortunately the amnesia thing lends itself to targeted breadcrumbing, because scum can never go back and look for the breadcrumbs.

i could get down with a vp baltar lynch, it makes very good sense that the scum and town would both have some way of influencing the saved posts.

vote: baltar
soi soi soi

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2009 11:16 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Wouldn't the DGB roleblock be negated from the kill? I knew someone else besides me had to be saving posts, but I find it strange that Sotty would be blocked if DGB was killed.

Also, it wouldn't make much sense for me if I was scum to not claim all the posts I saved.

Something fishy is going on.

As a side note, I am moving right now and have to steal wireless off my landlord. It is very bad and in the evenings, but I should be alright to post in the mornings. If it is decent tonight I will try to get on here, but no guarantees. I will definitely respond in the mornings.

Vote Forbidden
btw.
YOUR AD HERE

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2009 3:13 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

yeah forb i did my best to indicate to you that i was the one responsible for the treats you were getting without being completely blatant. fortunately the amnesia thing lends itself to targeted breadcrumbing, because scum can never go back and look for the breadcrumbs.
Yeah, I figured it was that. Good play as I picked up on it. I'm amazed I didn't out you to be honest (since I sometimes make such stupid mistakes)

Vote Forbidden btw.
Explain?

Is Baltar at L-1?
-StrangerCoug

SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2009 3:29 pm

Post by SlySly »

1. rofl's role is scummy by nature; using townies as guinea pigs.
2. forbidden is less confirmed knowing that her claimed powers were the results of injections from rofl.
3. VP is being pressured hard by a few people now, but I have protected him twice and no one has attempted to kill him. I find that a little strange with all the love DGB received in this game. Maybe there is a slight DGB fear factor amongst the scum.
4. farside has contributed nothing to this game.

If there weren't so many scum dead already, I would be almost certain that rofl and forbidden are a scum team. Since there are so many scum dead, their claims become more believable.

VP has seemed town to me the entire game.

forbidden's results lead me to believe Sotty is town.

vote:farside
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2009 3:35 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

2. forbidden is less confirmed knowing that her claimed powers were the results of injections from rofl.
Possibly. But if rofl is scum, odds are I'm town. Secondly, if rofl WAS scum, why didn't he shoot up his two buddies? I'm assuming 3 scum, because 4 mafia and an SK is...excessive.

If there weren't so many scum dead already, I would be almost certain that rofl and forbidden are a scum team. Since there are so many scum dead, their claims become more believable.
Oh good, you aren't completely braindead ^-^

forbidden's results lead me to believe Sotty is town.
Well, let's see, I would think that's pretty up there on the "wow, that was obvious" list
-StrangerCoug

SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2009 3:40 pm

Post by SlySly »

forbiddanlight wrote: Well, let's see, I would think that's pretty up there on the "wow, that was obvious" list
Well, let's see, I doubt anyone will have to ask me why I'm voting for farside.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2009 4:29 pm

Post by roflcopter »

VP Baltar wrote:Wouldn't the DGB roleblock be negated from the kill? I knew someone else besides me had to be saving posts, but I find it strange that Sotty would be blocked if DGB was killed.
an action performed by the person who gets nightkilled is not negated. you know better than that.
baltar wrote:Also, it wouldn't make much sense for me if I was scum to not claim all the posts I saved.

Something fishy is going on.
wifom
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2009 4:35 pm

Post by roflcopter »

SlySly wrote:1. rofl's role is scummy by nature; using townies as guinea pigs.
using role flavor as a reason to suspect someone = bad idea. mafia fakeclaims are called
fake
claims for a reason.
sly wrote:2. forbidden is less confirmed knowing that her claimed powers were the results of injections from rofl.
forb is more confirmed because as scum she would not have revealed results confirming sotty as town
sly wrote:3. VP is being pressured hard by a few people now, but I have protected him twice and no one has attempted to kill him. I find that a little strange with all the love DGB received in this game. Maybe there is a slight DGB fear factor amongst the scum.
i'm not sure what you're getting on about with dgb fear, but the fact that your protected him is not a valid reason to not suspect him. we know based on forb's watch results that you were the only one who targeted baltar on night one, therefore there was no kill attempt on him. we know dgb blocked a scum on night two. we know that last night the mafia kill was directed at dgb, not at baltar. so you protecting him is worth jack shit in terms of his alignment.
sly wrote:4. farside has contributed nothing to this game.
admittedly i don't remember particularly well what she contributed, and she is on my shortlist of people who could possibly be scum, but my gut read on her day one was town, and there's a lot more going for a baltar lynch right now.
sly wrote:If there weren't so many scum dead already, I would be almost certain that rofl and forbidden are a scum team. Since there are so many scum dead, their claims become more believable.
well then its a good thing there are so many scum dead so you can't go off on a crazy tangent about us right now
sly wrote:VP has seemed town to me the entire game.
means nothing, similar to the fact that farside has "seemed" town to me the entire game.
sly wrote:forbidden's results lead me to believe Sotty is town.
forb's results in fact confirm beyond a reasonable doubt that sotty is town. the fact that forb offered up results that confirm another player is a very strong reason to believe forb is also town, as scum in this position needs to keep as many players lynchable as possible. confirming someone as town is the opposite of that.
soi soi soi

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”