Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #25 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:25 am

Post by roflcopter »

i think its massclaim time
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #29 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:11 pm

Post by roflcopter »

well that role is really unusual, but its about par for the course with the other claimed roles in this game. lets do this popcorn style, slysly choose the next person to claim.

here is my humble opinion on alignments

town:
forb
slysly
sotty

the last scum is one of these:
farside
vp baltar
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #32 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:39 pm

Post by roflcopter »

sotty is now confirmed. sweet dizzle.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #38 (isolation #3) » Fri May 01, 2009 3:35 am

Post by roflcopter »

i am the experimental pharmacist, aka an inventor. each night i may give somebody a shot of a drug, but i don't know what the outcome will be. i've been giving my goodies to forb every night, and i've figured out which of them is watcher so i'll stick to that from here on out now that there's only one scum.

forb can go next
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #42 (isolation #4) » Fri May 01, 2009 10:05 am

Post by roflcopter »

yeah forb i did my best to indicate to you that i was the one responsible for the treats you were getting without being completely blatant. fortunately the amnesia thing lends itself to targeted breadcrumbing, because scum can never go back and look for the breadcrumbs.

i could get down with a vp baltar lynch, it makes very good sense that the scum and town would both have some way of influencing the saved posts.

vote: baltar
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #48 (isolation #5) » Fri May 01, 2009 4:29 pm

Post by roflcopter »

VP Baltar wrote:Wouldn't the DGB roleblock be negated from the kill? I knew someone else besides me had to be saving posts, but I find it strange that Sotty would be blocked if DGB was killed.
an action performed by the person who gets nightkilled is not negated. you know better than that.
baltar wrote:Also, it wouldn't make much sense for me if I was scum to not claim all the posts I saved.

Something fishy is going on.
wifom
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #49 (isolation #6) » Fri May 01, 2009 4:35 pm

Post by roflcopter »

SlySly wrote:1. rofl's role is scummy by nature; using townies as guinea pigs.
using role flavor as a reason to suspect someone = bad idea. mafia fakeclaims are called
fake
claims for a reason.
sly wrote:2. forbidden is less confirmed knowing that her claimed powers were the results of injections from rofl.
forb is more confirmed because as scum she would not have revealed results confirming sotty as town
sly wrote:3. VP is being pressured hard by a few people now, but I have protected him twice and no one has attempted to kill him. I find that a little strange with all the love DGB received in this game. Maybe there is a slight DGB fear factor amongst the scum.
i'm not sure what you're getting on about with dgb fear, but the fact that your protected him is not a valid reason to not suspect him. we know based on forb's watch results that you were the only one who targeted baltar on night one, therefore there was no kill attempt on him. we know dgb blocked a scum on night two. we know that last night the mafia kill was directed at dgb, not at baltar. so you protecting him is worth jack shit in terms of his alignment.
sly wrote:4. farside has contributed nothing to this game.
admittedly i don't remember particularly well what she contributed, and she is on my shortlist of people who could possibly be scum, but my gut read on her day one was town, and there's a lot more going for a baltar lynch right now.
sly wrote:If there weren't so many scum dead already, I would be almost certain that rofl and forbidden are a scum team. Since there are so many scum dead, their claims become more believable.
well then its a good thing there are so many scum dead so you can't go off on a crazy tangent about us right now
sly wrote:VP has seemed town to me the entire game.
means nothing, similar to the fact that farside has "seemed" town to me the entire game.
sly wrote:forbidden's results lead me to believe Sotty is town.
forb's results in fact confirm beyond a reasonable doubt that sotty is town. the fact that forb offered up results that confirm another player is a very strong reason to believe forb is also town, as scum in this position needs to keep as many players lynchable as possible. confirming someone as town is the opposite of that.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #52 (isolation #7) » Fri May 01, 2009 9:06 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i'll convince you that vp baltar is a better lynch than farside when i wake up tomorrow

i don't think it really makes a difference, we have one absolutely confirmed player and three very nearly confirmed players, so at this point we should be able to process of elimination our way to victory.

on top of that we have a protective role and someone will be granted watching powers again tonight, so thats two ways for the scum to get boned on their kill.

in case we lynch wrong today sly should be protecting sotty, i'll give sotty watcher powers, and sotty can choose one of {forb, sly, rofl} to watch without announcing beforehand who it will be to make the night a minefield for the scum to traverse.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #55 (isolation #8) » Sat May 02, 2009 6:39 pm

Post by roflcopter »

uh...........i'm drunk
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #56 (isolation #9) » Sat May 02, 2009 6:39 pm

Post by roflcopter »

vote for blatar let send the gmae
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #58 (isolation #10) » Sat May 02, 2009 6:49 pm

Post by roflcopter »

ik now the evidence is phenomenla just do it
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #59 (isolation #11) » Sat May 02, 2009 6:50 pm

Post by roflcopter »

seriously though the scum is either vp baltar or farside, so lynching baltar is at worst putting offf a win by one day cause if its not baltar we just follow the plan i put forth for nightactiins and lynch farside tomrrow
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #61 (isolation #12) » Sat May 02, 2009 7:07 pm

Post by roflcopter »

nah vps a bettter lymnch seriously
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #68 (isolation #13) » Mon May 04, 2009 6:56 am

Post by roflcopter »

why don't you think vp is scum, farside

who do you think is scum

if you're town you need to try to find scum, not give up and offer yourself up for lynch and leave us in lylo tomorrow.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #70 (isolation #14) » Mon May 04, 2009 9:41 am

Post by roflcopter »

the biggest reason why i am a proponent of lynching baltar today is his attempts to keep as many people unconfirmed as possible. in particular the questioning of the "roleblocked=not scum" conclusion on sotty is extremely scummy.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #71 (isolation #15) » Mon May 04, 2009 9:42 am

Post by roflcopter »

keep in mind that at endgame confirmed townies are literally the worst thing that can happen to scum
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (isolation #16) » Mon May 04, 2009 5:04 pm

Post by roflcopter »

why forb? simple really, i had a strong town read on her early and it was best for as few people to know of the existence of my role as possible until claim time.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #96 (isolation #17) » Thu May 07, 2009 10:54 am

Post by roflcopter »

i still strongly advocate a vp baltar lynch and will not be changing my vote
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (isolation #18) » Fri May 08, 2009 8:01 am

Post by roflcopter »

i will be able to give a better explanation of my thoughts after the weekend.

i really, really disagree with lynching forb and do not understand how she got three votes
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #137 (isolation #19) » Sun May 10, 2009 10:37 am

Post by roflcopter »

forb is not getting lynched today. if you want to see anyone other than vp lynched today, you can switch your votes to farside. forb is town. i'm impressed that whichever of the two of them (baltar and farside) is scum has managed to squirm their way out of what should have been a guaranteed town win through sheer process of elimination.

there is zero scum motivation for forb to actually reveal her watch result confirming sotty as town.

sotty is confirmed town.

slysly is claimed doc thingy, confirmed to have a targeting ability that does not kill its target by (again) forb's claimed watch result.

this leaves farside, who is playing the pity me the poor vt thing to the hilt, and baltar, who has put the most effort into making sure anyone and everyone is a possibly lynch candidate today and tomorrow and whose role has zero bearing on his alignment.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #152 (isolation #20) » Sun May 10, 2009 3:13 pm

Post by roflcopter »

in the event that this even goes to night, remember all pro town power roles that sotty is confirmed town
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #155 (isolation #21) » Sun May 10, 2009 3:29 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i will be happy to never play in a game with sly again
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #166 (isolation #22) » Sun May 10, 2009 5:44 pm

Post by roflcopter »

sly, watcher and tracker are not the same thing. she would not have seen if vp had done anything himself, only who targets vp.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #177 (isolation #23) » Mon May 11, 2009 5:33 am

Post by roflcopter »

woot a woot!
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (isolation #24) » Mon May 11, 2009 5:51 am

Post by roflcopter »

see that sly, just listen to me and all will be well

good work sotty, forb, dgb (rip) for that excellent roleblock and thanks farside for eventually coming around

seriously baltar i'm impressed you even made it almost possible to get out of that brutal process of elimination at the end. good game.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (isolation #25) » Mon May 11, 2009 7:30 am

Post by roflcopter »

inventor is a really interesting role, i must say. i'm glad my town read on forb was right, because i stuck with it the whole time, and only would have switched who i targeted to sotty after she became truly confirmed town by fl's watch result. like doc or watcher, inventor is a role that really rewards good town-reading skills rather than scum-reading skills.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #205 (isolation #26) » Mon May 11, 2009 4:52 pm

Post by roflcopter »

slysly, did you really just say i did poorly for trying to lynch the person who turned out to be the sk on day one?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (isolation #27) » Wed May 13, 2009 11:37 am

Post by roflcopter »

agreed i would play this format again in a heartbeat, i hate rereads. great game elvis.
soi soi soi

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”