Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:16 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Glork wrote:
FoS: Yos

Only scum want to trick the town.
Shh. I'm trying to manipulate dahill here.

Also, hi ether. Just wondering; why'd you make an alt and then tell us who you were in like your first post?
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Assmaster
Assmaster
Townie
Assmaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:18 am

Post by Assmaster »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Glork wrote:
FoS: Yos

Only scum want to trick the town.
Shh. I'm trying to manipulate dahill here.

Also, hi ether. Just wondering; why'd you make an alt and then tell us who you were in like your first post?
She's doubleheading with Patrick.
Assmaster
Assmaster
Townie
Assmaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:19 am

Post by Assmaster »

Honestly this games a bit of a clusterfuck. Image
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:22 am

Post by dahill1 »

ur butt's a bit of a clusterfuck
lol burn
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:23 am

Post by Glork »

Assmaster wrote:
Glork wrote:Well, after this:
Assmaster wrote:I don't even know anymore. *sigh*
I got confused and thought you were just joking about being Primate because of the Thin_Man/Primate signup thing. First day on the job, I'm a little slow. :P
I was drunk and signed up to spite what I thought was a bit of an unnecessary move by you. I know it annoys you, though, that's why I outed myself once I was a little more sober, just so it was less of a dick move. Still probably shouldn't have joined though. That post was just a premptive response to the inevitable question 'why did you do it in the first place?, that was really dumb'.

So anyway, lets get back to the proper game.
My post was like 95% a joke to begin with, since obviously "Thin Man" and "Primate" are known to be the same person. It'd be like me signing up for a game as Gaspar, or Thok signing up for one as Thok Thok. I didn't actually mean for you to un-sign-up in any way. :/
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:34 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Assmaster wrote:She's doubleheading with Patrick.
Ah, cool.
Coriolanus
Coriolanus
Townie
Coriolanus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:38 am

Post by Coriolanus »

dahill1 wrote:
Pathetric wrote:I would be curious to know where Coriolanus learned about Glork and not the rest of us.
this.
corio definitely seems to know glork in some way, but i guess that's kinda beside the point.
no clue what the evidence for this is. if i had replaced "glork" with "dahill", what difference would it have made?
also, corio i see your point about glork and his experience etc., but isn't this day start so glork couldn't have possibly died?
what?
But for your son -believe it- O believe it-
Most dangerously you have with him prevailed
If not most mortal to him...
Coriolanus
Coriolanus
Townie
Coriolanus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:39 am

Post by Coriolanus »

xtoxm is the right move here.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:44 am

Post by dahill1 »

Coriolanus wrote:no clue what the evidence for this is. if i had replaced "glork" with "dahill", what difference would it have made?
none. it wasn't that you specifically know glork, but that you seem to know about a lot of the people in this game in general. but as Primate/assmaster said that's irrelevant to the game pretty much.
Coriolanus wrote:
also, corio i see your point about glork and his experience etc., but isn't this day start so glork couldn't have possibly died?
what?
i was referring to this post:
Coriolanus wrote:considering the player list, i'm disappointed by the lack of glork death.
but i'm just now realizing that you were probably talking about a glork lynch, right?
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:51 am

Post by Glork »

dahill1 wrote:but that you seem to know about a lot of the people in this game in general.
That's exactly how I feel. You said "judging from this playerlist..." in one of your posts.

So unless you're a raw newbie who happens to have his shit down pretty well and spent some time researching the playerlist before actually diving into the game, you've obviously been around the block before.

Furthermore, you harped on me and went on about my experience in that "Glork should be dead" thing, which I believe was interpreted as you knowing that I have a reputation.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Coriolanus
Coriolanus
Townie
Coriolanus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:55 am

Post by Coriolanus »

Glork wrote:So unless you're a raw newbie who happens to have his shit down pretty well and spent some time researching the playerlist before actually diving into the game, you've obviously been around the block before.
this website is linked in a hundred thousand places in the internet.
your join date and post number are completely public information.
people have been referring to you as though you had some sort of great return.
why am i not to assume that you're experienced? what kind of research is necessary?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:58 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Coriolanus wrote:
dahill1 wrote:
Pathetric wrote:I would be curious to know where Coriolanus learned about Glork and not the rest of us.
this.
corio definitely seems to know glork in some way, but i guess that's kinda beside the point.
no clue what the evidence for this is. if i had replaced "glork" with "dahill", what difference would it have made?
Um...you pretty clearly knew Glork was one of the most experenced players in the game, from this comment.
Coriolanus wrote: considering the player list, i'm disappointed by the lack of glork death. apparently experience doesn't count for much.
I'm not really sure why you're getting so defensive about this, either.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:58 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Darn simulposts.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:05 am

Post by Incognito »

This last page or two has been somewhat confusing. Coriolanus, why doesn't your comment about Glork apply even moreso to Yosarian2 who, if I'm not mistaken, has even more playing experience than Glork does? What exactly did you mean by "Glork death"? A Glork-lynch or a Glork-NK?
Pathetric, in her (or is it his ;o) 37, wrote:Charter is townish.
What is it about charter's contribution so far that makes you think he's townish?
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:07 am

Post by Glork »

I just find it beyond fascinating that Corio seems so vested in protecting his identity as a "non-gimmick."

Also, my comment about researching the playerlist is in direct reference to this:
Corio wrote:considering the player list,
It implies that you knew coming into this that there were several reputable players, which I don't see the average (or even the above-average) brand-new-player being likely to make anything of.

That said, I know you're an alt, and you can deny it all you want, but it won't change a damned thing. If I thought that your behavior made you more likely to be scum, I'd be calling for your head right now. But as things stand, I think this is becoming more of a distraction than anything else, so I'd like to drop it and get back to finding scumbaggoes.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Coriolanus
Coriolanus
Townie
Coriolanus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:16 am

Post by Coriolanus »

yossarian, that comment does not convey in any way that glork is an experienced player, and even if it did, i posted my reasoning for why anyone would be able to determine it.
Yosarian2 wrote: I'm not really sure why you're getting so defensive about this, either.
i want fucking evidence.
Glork wrote:It implies that you knew coming into this that there were several reputable players, which I don't see the average (or even the above-average) brand-new-player being likely to make anything of.
oh please. anybody with a brain could determine that without any "research"
Glork wrote: That said, I know you're an alt, and you can deny it all you want, but it won't change a damned thing. If I thought that your behavior made you more likely to be scum, I'd be calling for your head right now. But as things stand, I think this is becoming more of a distraction than anything else, so I'd like to drop it and get back to finding scumbaggoes.
how helpful. you have all been.
notice that you spent a whole page arguing that i was a gimmick instead of actually devoting your time to being useful and say, joining a wagon or starting one. i find that fascinating.
if you actually wanted to get something done, you would join a wagon or start one.
Coriolanus
Coriolanus
Townie
Coriolanus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:17 am

Post by Coriolanus »

Incognito wrote:This last page or two has been somewhat confusing. Coriolanus, why doesn't your comment about Glork apply even moreso to Yosarian2 who, if I'm not mistaken, has even more playing experience than Glork does?
glork has a greater number of posts IIRC.
What exactly did you mean by "Glork death"? A Glork-lynch or a Glork-NK?
obviously a lynch.
Coriolanus
Coriolanus
Townie
Coriolanus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:18 am

Post by Coriolanus »

the redundancy in post 65 was a mistake
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:21 am

Post by Glork »

Where'd you play mafia before Scum? Link to your profile and at least one game, please.

And my vote is exactly where I'd like it to be. Believe it or not, it was neither random nor arbitrary, even as the first post in the game.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Assmaster
Assmaster
Townie
Assmaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:38 am

Post by Assmaster »

Call me back when the thread comes back off it's derail about Glork not liking doubleheaded players.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:40 am

Post by Glork »

The vote isn't about not liking them, though you're right in that it has to do with the fact that they're a double-head. It has a real, functional, productive purpose. I'm sure that you and at least Ether know exactly why I have a vested interest in determining Pathetric's alignment.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Assmaster
Assmaster
Townie
Assmaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:00 pm

Post by Assmaster »

Glork wrote:The vote isn't about not liking them, though you're right in that it has to do with the fact that they're a double-head. It has a real, functional, productive purpose. I'm sure that you and at least Ether know exactly why I have a vested interest in determining Pathetric's alignment.
And you know I think you're overreacting.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:03 pm

Post by Glork »

Because I started off the game by voting for them? I haven't even had a chance to prod at their gameplay yet, how can you POSSIBLY accuse me of overreacting?
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Assmaster
Assmaster
Townie
Assmaster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:08 pm

Post by Assmaster »

Glork wrote:Because I started off the game by voting for them? I haven't even had a chance to prod at their gameplay yet, how can you POSSIBLY accuse me of overreacting?
Just generally regarding your opinion. Not specific to this game at all. I don't think it's as important an issue as you've put it across to me as. I don't think you're overreacting at all in this particular situation, it's no reason vs some reason on a random vote.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:31 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Coriolanus wrote:yossarian, that comment does not convey in any way that glork is an experienced player, and even if it did, i posted my reasoning for why anyone would be able to determine it.
(nods) That was why I said "darn simulpost"; it means, I didn't see the post you made 3 minutes before when I was making my post.
i want fucking evidence.
I think the emotion conveyed in this sentance is pretty strong evidence all ready that you're reacting pretty strongly to this whole thing; if you didn't care, you probably wouldn't be swearing at me. Not to mention the way you were arguing with Glork over it for about 5 posts; interestingly, you continued to argue it without ever actually denying you are an alt, and honestly that, plus your obvious mafia experence, pretty much confirms it it my mind.

Again, it dosn't matter that much, although it is useful information for the town to have I think. I'm just wondering why you're reacting so strongly here.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”