Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:38 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

JDodge, a vote on Charter was exactly the same as a vote on Nameless at that point. If he had unvoted, we could have probably lynched Stef instead.

Spy, I'm not saying the "fishing" was bad anymore. I see what you were doing. You caught the double cop claim before either of them claimed.
Kmd in mason message wrote: Rishi said he believed Food right after Night 1. He wouldn't elaborate on why, and he breadcrumbed cop. I really thought he was the cop. That's why I was worried about Spy fishing. I didn't notice Porkens doing the same thing. If I had noticed that, I'd have known one was scum. I think Spy noticed, and that's why he wanted them both to claim, hence his fishing.
So it was a good move on your part Spy. I missed it.

Rishi, good call leaving us alive. That won the game. I figured if we lynched correctly in LYLO, Stef or ZazieR would have killed a mason that night. It leaves one confirmed, but it's better than facing two masons who know the other is town. That's auto win for the town with 3 players alive. I probably would have been next. I was trying not to let ZazieR get a free pass. She seemed MOST town of the 3, but I mentioned a few times that we shouldn't forget about her. I really think that if anyone other than Camn was NK'd that night, we may have won. She was right about all 3 scum AND the masons.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Stef
Stef
Mafia Scum
Stef
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:22 am

Post by Stef »

This game was fun. Camn annoyed me because of the "lurker lurker" thingy and i was more than glad to put her out of her misery so to speak.

Scum was lucky this game and with a little planing we won. I was actually worried that we would loose in this last day because i was away and i couldn't hammer but it turned out ok.

Just for the record.. I DID NOT LURK! I really didn't have enough time to post all the time. I tried to be as active as i could and overall i don't think I was too inactive. Camn spotted us as scum because it actually happened that all the 3 of us were kinda inactive. I don't think we gave out any big scumtells and that's why i don't think camn's "lurker-scum-team" theory was so great. It could of been all 3 of us that were inactive majority players. I don't think camn could have really pushed the case more because of the lack of actual evidence. She did say, afterall, that it was mostly a gut feeling.

@LG: I can't comment much @ the setup since this is my first finished game. After playing in my other games and reading a few more i can say that i liked your flavor and i think you modded just fine and, as i said on aim, i'd be more than happy to play in more of your games.

@ all: Good Fun and Good Game! It was one of my first games and, as i said, my first finished game so i might have made a few slip-ups but i'm learning and constantly trying to improve my style. Hope i can get some sort of review from you guys.
The Mini-Theme: Lie to Me Mafia is accepting replacements. PM me to sign up.

V/LA for a few days while I'm moving.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:51 am

Post by SpyreX »

Okay, out of some meager desire to upgrade my scumdar to "on", what was it that you saw in Kmd/Charter that made you KNOW they were going to end up town? All I could really see was bad play followed by bad explanations. Confused (Compared to, like, no particular feeling on Zazier. Which in retrospect should have tipped me off somewhat by the last couple of days, but I still saw Charter as a far better lynch because of it.)
Honestly, the way day two went and how they came out of the gate day three I thought "This is too stupid to be a scum ploy, just far, far too stupid."
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:55 am

Post by camn »

Kmd4390 wrote:She was right about all 3 scum AND the masons.
And you tried to lynch me for 20 pages!

And stef you are right.
It all comes down to what Jdodge wrote...... about bad play and scummy play.

Everyone who was posting alot. . they all looked innocent to me. Some of them playing very BAD, but innocent. So you three were scum, in my mind, by process of elimination. No heavy cases... but I was mad about the non-posting, because I felt if you guys would just POST, then you WOULD display your scumminess.

Its hard, but the way I usually play is to assume everyone is scum, then slowly clear people.
Obviously, it doesn't help the town for me to build cases on why people AREN'T scum, but it's how my mind works.
And it has worked a ton of times.
Now I just have to figure out how to get all you maniacs to come around to my side more!
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:57 am

Post by SpyreX »

We didn't believe in listening much that game. <3
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:08 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

camn wrote: And you tried to lynch me for 20 pages!
:oops:
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:41 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

[whore]Pre in for my new mini theme now![/whore]
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:19 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Last post.
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:48 am

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”