Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:49 am

Post by shos »

I also crumbed it somewhere lemme get it
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:52 am

Post by shos »

lol the crumb is in post 90...but it's really one of my bad ones...the idea was that the first words 'I am *sentence* *next line* the theme *sentence*' as in I AM THE THEME....I should made that more clear..

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:54 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

Well, to your credit, I found accidental crumbs in your iso that were way clearer than that.

Namely, "This is Inuyasha."

So I think you probably did at least intend for that post to be some kind of crumb, since you would have just claimed this as your crumb otherwise.

- Iec
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 822, Mist7676 wrote:Nero you misinterpreted my post completely....

I said it was funny you changed your vote
after
I called out the people on his wagon. The shos wagon had already stumbled off down the hill, and there was a lot of opportunities to jump ship earlier.

I don't have a townread on shos. I have a null leaning scum on him, but I would rather you be voted this round :D
Well my lynch isn't going to happen. Maybe when the night kills whittle down town numbers but my lynch isn't going to happen on d1. The one undisputable fact that I know is that I'm town. I think Ice and Abomination are scum. Both you and SG's votes on me have been rather bad though. IDK, Having two or more scum on me isn't some impossibility, infact, I think its EXTREMELY likely that there are multiple scum on my wagon given that I am a scumCW and that the last 2 or 3 games with major wagons on me have been 3 scum and those games weren't near as big so more scum in this game. Anyways...

I had previously unvoted Abomination and moved to Clyton but no one was buying the Clyton thing so I moved back to Abomination. Also you "called me out" in 454 and I moved my vote in 531. If I was so scared that you "caught" me or whatever false thing you think, do you think I'd move my vote sooner than 80 posts? I think those two facts show that your "calling me out" had like F all to do with my vote change.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So shos...you are an important town pr...so why the active lurking and junk?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:28 am

Post by Egg »

That's not a claim but I don't see why Nero wanted the claim anyway so if everyone else is satisfied, whatever for now
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:39 am

Post by shos »

In post 879, Nero Cain wrote:So shos...you are an important town pr...so why the active lurking and junk?
VOTE: Nero Cain

see here's development!

I did not claim to be an important town PR. I claimed to be an important character FLAVOR wise.

now, I may or may not be an important PR, maybe even a super powerful one, but I just may as well be a VT. I did not claim role - and you are no fishing hardcore.

Abomination
Abomination
Goon
Abomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:46 am

Post by Abomination »

Were you asked to claim? If so, why only claim your name?

I doubt name claiming will be able to break this game, protagonists/antagonists names is the series will most likely mean nothing. Also, possible safe fake claims.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yea, YOU softclaimed you were a pr + last I'm relatively certain that in FE:A the main character was a pr...and well I can't think of a themed game with the main character as a vt...

Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:49 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Zelda did it and others ._.

Flavor gaming is bad~
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:52 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 478, shos wrote:I won't get lynched or killed actually. it's just useless lol. I won't even need to claim -_-; but seriously, why am I being voted.? anyone at all..?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:52 am

Post by T S O »

I feel the need to point out Nero would naturally assume the main character is Town, because, y'know, that's what the natural assumption -is-.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:55 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 882, Abomination wrote: I doubt name claiming will be able to break this game, protagonists/antagonists names is the series will most likely mean nothing. Also, possible safe fake claims.
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 886, T S O wrote:I feel the need to point out Nero would naturally assume the main character is Town, because, y'know, that's what the natural assumption -is-.
probs but FE:A had a main character fake claim but why point the finger at me when Abomination says that it could be a fake claim?

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:09 pm

Post by T S O »

yes but FE:A had a legitimate reason to have the main character as a fakeclaim.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Ner+Far
Ner+Far
Goon
Ner+Far
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:17 pm

Post by Ner+Far »

'cause it had more than one? So if not Shos then who?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 890, Ner+Far wrote:'cause it had more than one? So if not Shos then who?

geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by geists »

Some of Ceph's comments after the FE:A game.

Subject: Fire Emblem: Awakening Mafia (Game Over)
Cephrir wrote:Unborn children:
Inigo- can propose to female children (this just creates another neighborhood)
Severa- self-redirector
Cynthia- vanilla (originally innocent child, but too awkward and confirmed Sumia)
Nah- 1-shot commuter
Morgan- universal backup

Early-setup-notes:
Hierophant was originally broken as hell and had a million abilities. I can dredge up how absurd this was, but I decided I wanted the game to be low-power all around and this ended up getting the axe, plus it put too much of the scum's power on one role. Though when I had it this way I was going to let them pick who had the role. I probably didn't remove enough town power to compensate for this.
Henry was a miller (there was a more real investigative role somewhere else, I forget) but ultimately I decided a SK-like rolename was sufficient.
At one point Chrom & Sumia could only marry the characters they can in game, but it meant I had to force scum into particular fakeclaims or allow Chrom and Sumia to basically be investigative, so no.

Yes, Robin was too easy a fakeclaim to guess. Sorry ;_;
Kinda thinking we won't find scum via character claims this time, between Ceph's experience and Cabd's wickedness as a game designer.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:32 pm

Post by shos »

I was, but there is no reason to claim the role so quickly, when the name will suffice.
in a game called 'INUYASHA MAFIA' I doubt inuyasha won't be a character, lol. so this being a fakeclaim is quite absurd, imo.
the assumption that inuyasha=town by default was made by me.
In post 883, Nero Cain wrote:yea, YOU softclaimed you were a pr + last I'm relatively certain that in FE:A the main character was a pr...and well I can't think of a themed game with the main character as a vt...
I never softclaimed PR. and I have no knowledge of that game
In post 885, ProHawk wrote:
In post 478, shos wrote:I won't get lynched or killed actually. it's just useless lol. I won't even need to claim -_-; but seriously, why am I being voted.? anyone at all..?
that's a nice quote here. gonna lol at this

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

fair enough. Just I think that the idea of Shos lurking it up and then going "hey look, I'm obvious town 'cause character" kinda irks me. If he was town then he should be trying to help us find scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:abomination

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:39 pm

Post by T S O »

bad vote
-Marquis
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 896, T S O wrote:bad vote
how so? Who should we be voting for today and why?

Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 866, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 689, Squirrel Girl wrote:I have a town read on Geists,
Abomination
and AngryIce.
In post 759, Squirrel Girl wrote:I have no town read on Abomination - I have no read at all on her.
So I'm like the only person that feels this needs to be addressed?
Well, either I forgot about a read I expressed after reading two pages and am town or scum who forgot.
Or I'm scum and lied that I thought Abom was town and/or lied that I had no read in order to advance an agenda of...something? I don't see the possible gain in choosing to lie about either read, so I'm leaning towards the 'I forgot' theory - and at that point it's non alignment indicative so I'm not sure what you plan to do with it. But, sure - do something with it.

Unvote: Shos
Vote: Nero Cain
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:00 pm

Post by shos »

Or, if you feel better about this, kill NC.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”