Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:22 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Vote: dramonic
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:51 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 751, Hinduragi wrote:And Zdenek, I don't even know what you're going on about. At all.

You go from dumb town who fucked up a vote:
In post 278, Hinduragi wrote:UN said something that 100% conflicted with his actions. Yes, there's an easy fucking target. If it was a newbie game, I'd expect more people to go "shit, that's weird, let's vote him" but this isn't one of those. Here, everyone knows scum would be more careful about theri posting, especially if UN is scum and did something that bad. Yes, it's possible he's scum. But, given his rep, it's also possible he's just dumb town who fucked up a vote. I'd lean towards town.

to gambit:
In post 617, Hinduragi wrote:Zdenek-
It's pretty obvious. I don't think he's the type of player who would be dumb town that made a mistake.

It's a mistake or it's a gambit. Spyrex is saying it can be a gambit. That's why I'm assuming that viewpoint to explain my thoughts about it.

What changed your mind?
In post 757, Alchemist wrote:Idk playing it off as a gambit feels weird and unlike you

Why are you playing like this OS

What is this supposed to mean?

In post 823, Glork wrote:You were too eager to jump on an IkeLynch.

So you're voting Oversoul, Hinduragi votes oversoul, alchemist votes oversoul, katsuki votes oversoul, and the scum is Katsuki.

On top of this arbitrary decision, you're attacking a wagon that you are pushing.

I don't know what to make of Hindu's very soft claim. For the time being, I just want to make a note of the fact that it's happened.

In post 840, Glork wrote:
In post 838, Oversoul wrote:
In post 828, Tierce wrote:
What did I miss? Oversoul was the one who fakeclaimed Ike by using Aether. How is he jumping on an Ikelynch? Did someone claim Ike while I blinked?

Nevermind.

Oh that's another one, Oversoul, you could have outed Ike. Screw you.

I agree with th Kats wagon

People I had a problem with? Glork as I already mentioned.

Hindu

Alchemist

Katsuki

They all jumped on and didn't even give me a chance to explain And it was all very opportunistic.

Oh, sure.

Mass OMGUS.

Good luck pushing that one through.

Now you are attacking the Kats wagon, which you are on.

One attacking votes on the wagon he's pushing is one of my favourite scumtells, and Glork just did it twice in succession.

Regfan/Duplicity, do you expect this coming from Glork?

In post 871, Tammy wrote:Well Glork, for whatever it's worth, I hope you don't replace out. I like the energy you bring to the game as well as your level-headedness.

Levelheaded? After threatening to replace out? Explain.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:07 pm

Post by implosion »

Unvote, Vote: dramonic
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:10 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 876, Zdenek wrote:
In post 871, Tammy wrote:Well Glork, for whatever it's worth, I hope you don't replace out. I like the energy you bring to the game as well as your level-headedness.

Levelheaded? After threatening to replace out? Explain.

Hmmm...I'm referring to him being level headed in being able to play the game, read people and address situations. I understand his desire to replace out in this situation and it doesn't mean that he's not level headed because of it. I see his point because I've gotten to the point where I've gotten so upset about something before that I've replaced out or thought about it.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:18 pm

Post by dramonic »

@Hindu/Implosion: No daykill? I am disappoint you two =/
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:34 pm

Post by Nikanor »

I feel that Oversoul is town. If he were scum, I think he'd fakedaykill someone who has a lot more negative attention (Toasty, for example) than Tierce has. The fact that he chose Tierce tells me that he genuinely finds Tierce scummy (which is something that I can believe, as should everyone who was voting Tierce at the beginning of the game).
However, there's something else that bugs me about Oversoul; it's not too important but I'll bring it up if I ever start finding him scummy.

I also think that Katsuki is town. Kats doesn't like playing scum. I really,
really
don't think he'd start playing after Vi had already started looking for a replacement if he had received a scum role PM.

dramonic is pretty obvtown so idk why he's getting votes? Like I didn't realise it was possible for people to find dram scummy in this particular game but eh.

Anyway Grey's vote on Katsuki is pretty awful. I still want to see Alc dead but that's never going to happen so.

Unvote. Vote: GreyICE.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:36 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

In post 879, dramonic wrote:@Hindu/Implosion: No daykill? I am disappoint you two =/

If I have a vig kill, you're on the short list of people I'm shooting tonight so you do have that going for you.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:50 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm hoping it's because you think I'm scum at the very least.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:53 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Can someone explain all of the sudden dram-hate? I am seriously not getting it.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:00 pm

Post by Tammy »

I *think* it has something to do with him voting Oversoul after the gambit made him conftown to most everyone.
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:06 pm

Post by Duplicity »

In post 876, Zdenek wrote:Regfan/Duplicity, do you expect this coming from Glork?

Expect? Probably not. Understand? Yes. He's gotten a lot of shit in his games - being FoS'ed for being alive, being lynched for it to some degree (Scummies Winvitational) so I can understand why he's finding this game un-fun due to it not helped by the fact that the day-kill gimmick really is something that I too despise.

--

Anyway, here's where we are sitting right now:

Town (S->W):
Glork, Alchemist, Tierce, Zdenek, MoI, Tammy, Oversoul, Gamma, UN, Nikanor (Large gap), DDD, TSH, Dramonic, Quilford, Oman, Haze, SpyreX.
Null:
Math, Grey, Wyrd.
Scum (S->W):
Ludi, Implosion, Singer, LLD, Hinduragi, Nexus, Kats, Toasty.
There are three ways of dealing with difference: domination, compromise, and integration. By domination only one side gets what it wants; by compromise neither side gets what it wants; by integration we find a way by which both sides may get what they wish. - Mary Parker Follett.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:11 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 884, Tammy wrote:I *think* it has something to do with him voting Oversoul after the gambit made him conftown to most everyone.

I'm voting the person I believe is the most pro-scum in this game.
They better have a better reason to vote me.
I'm a hoot
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:16 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 886, dramonic wrote:
In post 884, Tammy wrote:I *think* it has something to do with him voting Oversoul after the gambit made him conftown to most everyone.

I didn't say they were voting for you for a good reason; I just answered the question for what I thought it was.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:22 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 885, Duplicity wrote:
In post 876, Zdenek wrote:Regfan/Duplicity, do you expect this coming from Glork?

Expect? Probably not. Understand? Yes. He's gotten a lot of shit in his games - being FoS'ed for being alive, being lynched for it to some degree (Scummies Winvitational) so I can understand why he's finding this game un-fun due to it not helped by the fact that the day-kill gimmick really is something that I too despise.

Yeah, that explains the comment to Oversoul when he expressed suspicion of Kats, but Glork's Katsuki vote and his explanation for it should be lynch worthy. It makes absolutely no sense.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:39 pm

Post by Nikanor »

In post 886, dramonic wrote:

How is what Oversoul did pro-scum? Here, I'll spell it out nice and clear.

Scum motivation for 'killing' Tierce:
-Possibly get to know Tierce's full role (but see below)

Scum motivation for 'killing' non-Tierce:
-Possibly get to know a player's role name ("gj idiot, you just killed Elincia"), which is at least as important to scum as knowing full roles, and a chance of outing a player's full role.
-Gain town cred for clearing up one of the town's more neutral players (UberNinja would be a good target for this).
-'Kill' a scumbuddy so that the scumbuddy can go "awww I was town I am so angry lol" and get free town cred.

There's not really any scum motivation for fakedaykilling Tierce over half of the other players in this game. That is why voting for him is silly and why we should be lynching someone else today.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:55 pm

Post by implosion »

That's part of it. Other posts of his also make me twinge. Particularly way that he's talking about flavor. I feel like he's focusing more on trying to look helpful through giving people flavor advice than he is on scumhunting. Not that he isn't scumhunting; i just feel like he's doing proportionally less than he should be.

Some individual posts (ie 138, and obviously 874) also feel blurgh.The quote in 874 just shouldn't be there. I can see him voting oversoul as town there, but i feel like quoting the fact that he claimed to not be ike is just... not what i think he'd do when voting as town. I guess that's gut, but eh.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:32 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

favorite wagon atm
Unvote, Vote: GreyICE

Kinda from a while ago but
@Ludi: why did tammy's 317 make her a bad vote?
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:01 pm

Post by Katsuki »

I would be VERY happy with a GI wagon.

Nikanor what do you make of OS's piss-poor backpedaling after his supposed Tierce daykill? Does that read like gambit or reaction fishing to you?
unvote, vote: gi
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:30 pm

Post by Tierce »

Very good timing for a Boyd pic.

Kats, you really can't read GreyICE worth shit. See Destiny Mafia, for example.

I am very curious what is this GreyICE wagon.

The problem with this game is that there are too many people affecting votes right now. I'd love to see what the hell is causing these flash mini-wagons, but without flips, etc. They seem to be pushed by different people every time, so I think it's more of a case of too-many-town-leaders than scum-is-nervous-about-main-wagons.

That said, why aren't the larger wagons being pushed further if they are on town?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:40 pm

Post by Tierce »

"LOL Tierce is not conftown let's stick to a useless vote in which I'll never get 14 people to wagon her with me today."

Why are you still voting me, Toast? It's pretty obv you're not going to get me lynched today. Besides the incredibly town reaction I had, you'd need 50% of the game voting me, which is not happening any time soon when everyone but you is calling me town. G'luck with that.

OTOH, his vote is definitely not survivalistic.

Blegh. I need a paradigm shift in this game, so will reread. I also need a cattle gun between UberNinja's eyes, but that's repeating the obvious.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:11 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

ever-changing wagons is normal for the amount of people in-game right now I think. especially with the game just getting started and people just now getting around to having content in their posts and etc etc.

for me personally i just feel iffy to bad about most of the other wagons right now and greyice's posts are mediocre and don't have any redeeming towntells.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:18 pm

Post by Tierce »

You can party harder than that poor, vaguely meandering wagon, Gamma. That behavior suits a good chunk of the current game.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:33 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

i'm pretty happy with this vote for now actually. you probably want me to vote toast but i've played with him-town before (and was the guy who pretty much pulled the trigger on his lynch as well) and I can see what he's done so far coming from town-toast. i wouldn't mind seeing more reads from him but I'm pretty sure he'll be getting to that soon enough or everyone else will rope him without me.

tammy just seems like another player who hasn't done anything scummy except do something pointless and silly early game and then get super arrogant and defensive about it afterwards

Ludi I'm actually considering but I want to see his answer to my question first, i think i'm decent at getting reads from when people give details on theirs and I want to see where that goes first

and then there's greyice whos early play is lazy sheeping and his thing with kat's not reacting to fate (who's barely in this game) just seems like a stretch to try and get him lynched easier.

so yeah i like this vote, do a super-short summary of why you personally think toast-scum or whoever else you want me to vote instead if you want me to have a better chance of changing it.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:17 am

Post by Vi »

Mini Vote Count (6):
(Left to right) Edward, Leonardo, Sothe, Nolan, Micaiah
:right: ToastyToast (L-10) ~ Haze, UberNinja, SpyreX, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Tierce,
implosion

:right: Magister Ludi (L-10) ~ Wyrd, Zdenek, Duplicity, MaguaofIllusion, Alchemist
GreyICE (L-11) ~ Oman, Nikanor, Gammagooey, Katsuki
Alchemist (L-12) ~ MathGirl277,
Nikanor,
Magister Ludi, Nexus
Katsuki (L-13) ~ GreyICE, Oversoul
UberNinja (L-13) ~ Lady Lambdadelta, Teleporting Speed Hippos
dramonic (L-13) ~ Hinduragi, implosion
Oversoul (L-14) ~
Hinduragi, Katsuki,
dramonic
Tammy (L-14) ~
dramonic,
singersigner
Tierce (L-14) ~ ToastyToast
MaguaofIllusion (L-14) ~ Tammy
singersigner (L-15) ~
Gammagooey

Not Voting:
Quilford, Glork,
Hinduragi

-MathGirl277 has been prodded...

--With 29 alive, it takes 15 to lynch.

Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:05 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 880, Nikanor wrote:I also think that Katsuki is town. Kats doesn't like playing scum. I really, really don't think he'd start playing after Vi had already started looking for a replacement if he had received a scum role PM.

This is ridiculously good.

Both for Nikanortown and Katstown.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”