CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8700 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:30 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 8688, Maxous wrote:
In post 8673, CloudKicker wrote:Macous vote on me looks like proxy omgus, just because im sheeping nancy doesnt mean its nott valid to do so
Uhh
1) how the hell is it "proxy omgus" when I've been voting your predecessor - something you acknowledged you're aware of.
2) sheeping is one thing. Making it explicitly clear that this is not your vote so when Pine flips town "
you can't blame me
" is another thing entirely.

Kyouko was scum because he fluff posted for practically the entire game and had bad votes on both mislynches
You said you scumread cesar didnt you?
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8701 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:30 am

Post by CloudKicker »

nvm im mixing with creature
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8702 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:31 am

Post by CloudKicker »

maxous vote is really dumb so is luv's, creature shade on me and the structures of his looks much more like mefias
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #8703 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 3.17

Caesar Wills It (5):
Creature, nancy, Leonshade, CloudKicker, MathBlade
CloudKicker (3):
Yuri, Maxous, Lil Uzi Vert
Maxous (2):
NoticeMeSenpai, Alisae
Vecna (2):
Caesar Wills It, Sondam
Sondam (1):
Nero Cain

Not Voting (4):
davesaz, TheRealGin-N-Tonic, Brian Skies, Vecna

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 to lynch by majority.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-03-11 09:45:13), at which point we will default to no lynch.
Last edited by Nahdia on Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8704 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:33 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Luv, there isnt a singel game we played together where youve been above average regardless of your alignement or mine, everytime i was mefia i buddied you and you hard townread me for the major part of those games, when youve been tunneling me is recently when i fliped town. I didnt cast shade, i said you were prob town for doing the same exact thing you did in that backstabber game and i did townread you correctly that game, refusing to see what i meant is dishonest and like i said, im pretty sure youve got a grudge
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8705 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Don't have any grudge or I would have voted you as soon as you subbed in.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8706 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:39 am

Post by CloudKicker »

""luv looks like his habitual town self exactly like Vecna told, he also has a bad habit to go againts the grain d1 and cling onto the fact that he townread the first mislynch as to proves that he has good reads and/or hes town, he does that as town"

Do you seriously think that the intent behind this content is moreso to try and discredit you
when youve been townread my pred at that moment, when i didnt even see any other reads you outed, as if i needed to actively discredit your reads as mefia when its attached to your name that your reads arent credibles

or that maybe i was just outing a read on someone i think is extremely transparent in his games ? that i have quit a lot of meta and where he did something exactly the same way he did the very last game we played ? Are you still going to be so obstinated and be a boulder for your win con?
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8707 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:40 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Nah thats completly bullshit, you didnt get a hard read on my replace-in, you arent even that type of guys to get hard reads. You arent the type either to change their long lasting reads on a slot just because youre misreading something i said, this is insulting my intelligence and insulting yours if you really really want me to believe youre doing this as town and genuinely
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8708 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:41 am

Post by CloudKicker »

The fact that you are completly blind, obstinated, never reconsider anything, cant take criticism makes you literal negative utility every time you flip town
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8709 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:41 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'm sorry your predecessor rolled scum man.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8710 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:43 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Youre really doing this again
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #8711 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:43 am

Post by Alisae »

Hey LUV.
Remember Hogwarts?
GTKAS
| here.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8712 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:44 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Luv looks like his habitual town self exactly like Vecna told, he also has a bad habit to go againts the grain d1 and cling onto the fact that he townread the first mislynch as to proves that he has good reads and/or hes town, he does that as town"

casting shade 2017
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8713 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'm literally not scum reading him for anything outside of the game.

I'm not going to talk to scum Ali so don't bring up Hogwarts when the context is completely different.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8714 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:45 am

Post by CloudKicker »

If anything luv should understand exactly and explicitly why i thought he would be town for doing that, yet hes saying im casting shade this is bs and im annoyed
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8715 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:46 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

My only focus now is to look for the other scum and wait to engage with Ceasar.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8716 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:46 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Context isnt diffenrent, youre being a lil stubborn shit and being compeltly non sens
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8717 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8713, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm literally not scum reading him for anything outside of the game.

I'm not going to talk to scum Ali so don't bring up Hogwarts when the context is completely different.
Well LUV is town. :/

Damn I hate being unable to read you.
But so is Ali.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8718 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Sorry gotta run again...FML I will catch up I swear.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8719 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 8648, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 8617, nancy wrote:Math and Sondam are the counterwagons scum are trying to push right now.
I need to sleep, but where are these mythical counterwagons? All I see is Nero (and I guess PV).
They word to look at is "trying". Counterwagons don't just appear out of thin air, they have to be laid out beforehand. Go back over today the last 30 or so pages and look at who is pushing which slots when, and which slots are getting negative attention but not votes. Scum want to build up negative attention on swing slots to have on standby for when they need it. Once that negativity builds past a certain point, pushing the swing slot would discharge that negativity, but pushing earlier than that can help build that negativity while also testing receptivity to it, i.e., reading the room. Nero has been trying to lay the ground for pushes on Math, and negativity towards the Sondam slot is growing, making it a candidate for a swing slot. The way Creature was pushing Sondam while decrying the lack of support is an example of one way scum like to foster negativity. (Town do the same thing, so you have to use your eye to parse whether there is genuine belief and Town motivation behind the act or whether there is scumfuckery behind it.) Maxous' semi-naked vote on CK is another example of one way scum like to push counterwagons. CK is a slot that would be relatively easy to push, like Sondam, and attacking "scummy" people on a wagon is an effective way to dismantle it. But be careful here. There is motivation for scum!Maxous to vote CK there, and the vote itself is scummy, but Maxous is not scum.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8720 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 8653, Nero Cain wrote:scum if Nancy is scum.
This is basically just a gimmick at this point.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8721 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8677, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:When I first read your POV it didnt make any sense to me considering you advocated to lynch someone after saying they should be shot.
If I was advocating a lynch on them why isn't my vote there? You are just saying words b/c the words you are saying don't line up with reality. I'm saying that I think they are scummy yeah b/c that's like my opinion man.
In post 8677, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:You're saying a scum player secretly picked a wonder and announced to everyone that he picked the wonder where he needs to be shot and can then confirm a player.
If Math is scum the only way Math would die would be via vig or lynch. A vig is not guaranteed and scum *could* take it/town are dumbos and how do you know we'll get another? Even a lynch is a distant thing b/c that same "scum wouldn't do that!" theory that you and Alisae are pushing will get thrown around.
In post 8679, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:as scum it would be best to claim you should die?
Its WIFOM. And it keeps a powerful investigation out of town hands. I also think its very un-Titus like and I kinda think that's what made Spiff so angry. Like, a town Stonhenge has to claim so the vig knows who to shoot so Spiff getting mad that Math or Titus claimed would make more sense from scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8722 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

of course you'll argue that should have kept quiet so the scum would shoot them but what fucking scum would shoot Math or Titus?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8723 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and DEO/MATH has been distancing themselves from the Spiff/Nancy slot the whole game so like those are prob scum anyways.

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8724 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by Creature »

Ugh idk, Caesar is a good wagon to stick right now, better than CK.
Sigh

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”