MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8625 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8614, Caesar Wills It wrote:
Senator nancy, We have completed Our review of Senator davesaz. We find very little remarkable about his participation in this convening of the Senate, which is itself remarkable. This gives us reason to immediately suspect his intentions, as We find an extreme dearth of original thought or effort at solving the dilemma before Us. Davesaz's records are rife with small speeches with little of worth, meaningless questions, and weak endorsements of others' positions. We find it likely that he is trying to blend into the crowd behind the din of louder representatives.
Davesaz knows better as scum. I have been a part of his scum play in Gistou. This to me is his town play. Because reasons.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8626 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:01 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 8623, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8621, CloudKicker wrote:i thought reed was the one teaching
mastina is like a goddess of mafia...Everyone always brings something but a mastina hydra is like epic.
im the god then :good:
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8627 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8624, MathBlade wrote:I'd rather have Nero lynched but I want Nancy to drive here because I want to see if her reads are right or not.
explain why you didn't want to be vigged n2.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8628 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:11 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 8364, Caesar Wills It wrote:Senator Brian Skies, your case against us seems to be wholly without merit. We have perused everything you have had to say in the Senate chambers and can find no clear reason for your position. We command you to clarify it, or state what you would have from Us to satisfy your suspicions.
I'm not a fan of roleplaying or anything else that may obscure the information a slot is trying to present. I've seen scum intentionally do odd things in the past, and I've also seen scum hide behind flowery words. LUV claims to have seen town roleplay, and he's even stated a townread on you for it. I'd ask you your position on LUV considering he's townreading you while simultaneously admitting to not having read any of your posts, but it seems you're already scumreading him (for what reasons, I do not know). You have also stated a scumread on Vecna, who I've been townreading for a while now. I liked many of his interactions when he was being pressured. I've also liked his tone and many of his posts this day phase. I don't know if you've stated any reasoning for your Vecna read, something I find concerning. The only thing that would satisfy my suspicions is you convincing me I'm wrong about my read on you or you presenting a better alternative.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8629 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6515, MathBlade wrote:So clearly no pyramids for you. Nice :P

K. So now that narrows down pyramids to a few people.

I was joking about the vig shot. I'd rather you didn't at this point tbh.
If you mean this post here I was Pyramid hunting.
Further more I want scum to be forced to kill me not town. I don't want to waste a vig to get a cop resullt. Would rather the vig just shoot who they think is scum.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8630 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Just look at how Math has been distancing from Nancy. DEO was hard scumreading Spiff. And that drops b/c? then Math thinks that if any of the players are scum that were on both mislynches its Nancy. Math also was like "ABR flips town it points to a Cesar/Nancy/someone else" I think if Math is not all over Nancy tomorrow its probs a scumclaim.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Caesar Wills It
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8631 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:19 pm

Post by Caesar Wills It »

Noble Senators, I hear your dissatisfaction and turmoil, and request quarter. A brief recess while tempers cool, and for Us to address these new and spurious charges in full light of day.

Spoiler: Translation
Ugh, there's a bunch I want to say, but it's 4AM and I have a six-hour training in the morning. I'm quite confident that I can eviscerate the wagon on me, as I've actually examined the cases against me and the only one with any original thought or attempt at gamesolving is nancy, maybe Math. The rest is largely thinly-veiled OMGUS and "lol why not this wagon seems fun." Looking at you, CK. My training ends around 3PM EST tomorrow, but I might be able to get out early considering it's a basic first aid/CPR class I need to qualify as a trainer and I'm a professional EMT. Don't lynch me til then and I'll finish this omnibus case on LUV and finish re-evaluating Vecna.

And stop hating on Caesar, he's really fun :(
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8632 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

And lets not forget the whole "I want to see if her reads are right."

and the well put hollow rhetoric.
In post 8534, nancy wrote:Nero that's so bad I honestly don't know what to say I'm speechless.
In post 8540, nancy wrote:Nero I'm flat out going fallacious on your ass and saying you are scum you are not this bad as Town, period.

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8633 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:21 pm

Post by Creature »

Oh nice, Gin managed to post 39 posts with absolutely no scumhunting.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8634 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:21 pm

Post by Creature »

Also, I'm not confident to lock Alisae as town for some reason.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8635 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:22 pm

Post by Creature »

The only players I'm unsure of in this page is Caesar and CloudKicker.
Sigh
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8636 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:40 pm

Post by Maxous »

In post 8618, CloudKicker wrote:hm okay but this isnt my read VOTE: ceasar
VOTE: cloudkicker

Oh look, he's as scummy as his predecessor.
This vote is not coming off.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8637 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:41 pm

Post by Creature »

I could get behind a CK wagon, but I don't want to abandon the Caesar wagon so early.
Sigh
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8638 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:12 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 8618, CloudKicker wrote:hm okay but this isnt my read VOTE: ceasar
Why the 180? Didn't you think the gamestate indicated Pine was town?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8639 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:23 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 8617, nancy wrote:Nero is scum. His ISO is palpably scummy. What convinced me that Nero is scum? He has a violent temper and yet when I accused him of being scum because of an awful argument he barely even blinked an eye. The way that he's been trying to replicate the same type of behavior that has been getting him read favorably. Nero doesn't tunnel on Math like this. He doesn't concoct the kind of bad theory about Math contradicting themselves. He hunts scum with a passion that in this game is replaced by empty aggression.
I don't know about him having a violent temper as town, especially in the games I've played with him. But I don't get the feeling Nero's lacking passion or aggression this game. He's continuously pushing his reads and trying to draw attention to them, and not in a way I find scummy. Nero's scumread on the Titus slot stems from the early game, so his continued aggression there doesn't surprise me. Both you and Sondam have called his posting bad. What about it is bad? Just a quick skim of his iso still makes me think he's town.

What are your thoughts on CK and Math unquestionably sheeping your reads here?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8640 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:25 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 8631, Caesar Wills It wrote:
Noble Senators, I hear your dissatisfaction and turmoil, and request quarter. A brief recess while tempers cool, and for Us to address these new and spurious charges in full light of day.

Ugh, there's a bunch I want to say, but it's 4AM and I have a six-hour training in the morning. I'm quite confident that I can eviscerate the wagon on me, as I've actually examined the cases against me and the only one with any original thought or attempt at gamesolving is nancy, maybe Math. The rest is largely thinly-veiled OMGUS and "lol why not this wagon seems fun." Looking at you, CK. My training ends around 3PM EST tomorrow, but I might be able to get out early considering it's a basic first aid/CPR class I need to qualify as a trainer and I'm a professional EMT. Don't lynch me til then and I'll finish this omnibus case on LUV and finish re-evaluating Vecna.

And stop hating on Caesar, he's really fun :(
I can wait.

Unvote: Caesar
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8641 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:28 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8383, CloudKicker wrote:I dont like how vecna ignored my vote and really didnt game it any attention. In all his subsequents posts he also almost never referred to my slot or outed an opinion kyoukos
I did make a comment about it. But yeah, those votes upon replacement dont really mean much to me, sorry
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8642 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:30 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8386, CloudKicker wrote:alis is the only one where i got bit recently because i dont like pushing on ppl i know early on, luv looks like his habitual town self exactly like Vecna told, he also has a bad habit to go againts the grain d1 and cling onto the fact that he townread the first mislynch as to proves that he has good reads and/or hes town, he does that as town
Did you read all 350 pages or my entire iso for you to be aware of this?

This looks hella informed for someone that just replaced in...
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8643 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:37 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8395, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 7873, Vecna wrote:The game I based that post on finished in november. And the three links you just posted actually show the same pattern to me. Your play this game -is- different in tone from the last link where you claim to be cocky.

Not saying just yet that it nails you to the wall as scum, but ill be keeping my eye on you again.
The game you based that post on was a newbie where I was thinking about IC'ing. And those three games absolutely do not show the same pattern to that newbie Ali linked. Did you even read my ISO in those games? Because I'm pretty sure based on that response that you didn't. Especially considering the last game shouldn't be like the others because I was playing like someone else, and people in the game even commented on that.

So no, likeable/goofy and friendly like you're describing is not my usual town play. My usual town play varies depending on how I feel like approaching the game.
The initial post contained two games, also a recent one. And i did read throigh your iso in several games. The fact your fighting me on this is maybe not that odd if it doesnt match the way you view your own play, but im noting it and ill keep it in mind - and like i said ill remain suspicious from now on and youre under my hourglass
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8644 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:43 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8400, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 7899, MathBlade wrote: Then let's sync up.
Talk with me about Vecna and Yuri.
And why do you read them the way you do?
I've talked about Vecna.
He pushed Titus to leave the game when she was one of his hard defenders (like if you'll remember she threatened me with a policy lynch when I first pushed him). It's something that he stood to gain very little from, because the potential town cred from that has to be pointed out by someone else for him to get anything out of it for one, and he got rid of his strongest supporter to be left with someone in the slot that he knew was scumreading him for another. Then you have the fact that the infighting in the hydra was clogging up the game and making for an environment where people really didn't want to be around/read so he could have more easily manipulated the lynches to where he wanted as scum because of it.
Like, there are points for doubt but they're not points I'm going to bring up in the main thread unless I decide it outweighs the fact that he would have to be shooting himself in the foot with how he tried to fix the hydra dissonance in your slot. It's not a smart move for scum at all.

Yuri is a bit of wagonomics and a bit of experience with the main. I'm not going to out who it is but the weird defending thing and such is not unusual given who it is. The wagonomics I need to double check on though because I think I misremembered it. D1 felt like a consensus wagon with no real counter though, and when the counter DID come about we know it was mainly ABR that pushed it yeah? Which means it wasn't a scum motivated counter. I do need to double check that but it's where I'm at with my thoughts currently.

um...did I do ok with the attempt btw or not really?
Im not sure i completely buy this reason to TR me either. I pushed on the DEO to choose between death/replace out/become a unified front. I had no idea at this point what the outcome would be. Framing it as me willingly getting rid of titus is very much in my favor, but not an accurate portrayal of events.

Im surprised noone actually has brought this up before. At any rate, it had to be done for the good of town and i was in a position to do so.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8645 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:47 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8409, Caesar Wills It wrote:
Senator Mathblade, We are perplexed. We have made Our case for the loyalty of Senator Nero many times in Our own words. In short, We are citing Our own personal experience with the Senator, including several recent debates with him, as evidence of his loyalty.

Senator nancy, We have decided to respect your position against Us, and have resolved to vindicate Ourselves in your eyes through deeds rather than trite and petty words. We look forward to welcoming you back into the fold.

Nero is Town by meta. I've played with him off and on for six years, from one of my very first non-Newbie games on, and this isn't his scumgame. I just saw that recently in NY199 where we were scum together. He tends to be lurky and flippant as scum, and will usually try to break up any Townblocs or productive discussion. Here he has been vocal and aggressive, which is his Towngame. Granted, that has tailed off a bit, but he's settled into the stubborn attitude I generally see from Town NC. I'm not claiming to have a deep soulread on him, but my gut says that this is Town!Nero, same as it says this is Town!Creature.
Talk about what you recognize from town nero in his play here. I want details because ive tried to do the same but i just cannot see how you can make this read so easily
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8646 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:49 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8414, CloudKicker wrote:i want sodam to get in there and explain me theirs view on the game atm
Good luck with that, everyone else has tried to get this to happen to no avail
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8647 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8645, Vecna wrote:Talk about what you recognize from town nero in his play here. I want details because ive tried to do the same but i just cannot see how you can make this read so easily
Is there a post somewhere where you actully explain whats scummy b/c all I remember is "you're playling like Death Note" and "you're hard to meta!" or something like that.

Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8648 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:02 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 8617, nancy wrote:Math and Sondam are the counterwagons scum are trying to push right now.
I need to sleep, but where are these mythical counterwagons? All I see is Nero (and I guess PV).
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8649 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:05 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Nero, are you not at all paranoid about me townreading you?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”