NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8600 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:32 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 8552, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:@Nero, if Math needs to be shot, let them get shot >_>

If the PR works only by being shot, you literally negate the PR by lynching them
ok this is town
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8601 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:33 pm

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

Actually, it makes sense to not want to be vigged because if town!Math, the perspective would be, "let mafia run the risk of killing me and confirming a player" instead of rushing it.

Alisae brought up the point that it would be better to save the alignment because numbers and to add to that, with there being a higher percent chance of Math hitting a townie, if the player was mod confirmed D3 as town, that person would be killed the following night.

An IC really gets the mileage flowing near end game as compared to early game.

Do you disagree with anything I just said?
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8602 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:47 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

LUV is probably town, maybe, idk.
In post 8168, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:A better argument would be to look at the few stances Pine has given this game. But to be honest, I haven't read a single post from the slot and don't tend to.
Although, I don't know how someone can possibly think someone else is town or even have a stance on someone if they don't read their posts.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8603 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

its 12/5 now. Worse case scenario is that we have 3 more mislynches so they only have 2 more nights to use it. Its not a guarantee that there's another vig wonder. I understand that I'm not Math but I would want to use it ASAP when I knew there was a vig in play. So even though you disagree I'm still not understanding how it was so difficult to understand my POV that a vigcop not wanting to get vigged was scummy.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8604 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8602, Brian Skies wrote:Although, I don't know how someone can possibly think someone else is town or even have a stance on someone if they don't read their posts.
yes you do, scum already know eveyone's alignments. Unless you think there's 3p in this game and why?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8605 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8601, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:An IC really gets the mileage flowing near end game as compared to early game.
and the inverse of the argument is that a guilty now would be more helpful as opposed to possibly getting on late game so there's some breathing room if we do mislynch.

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #8606 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:55 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 8605, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8601, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:An IC really gets the mileage flowing near end game as compared to early game.
and the inverse of the argument is that a guilty now would be more helpful as opposed to possibly getting on late game so there's some breathing room if we do mislynch.
In theory if the town isn't terrible at mafia, they shouldn't need breathing room.
GTKAS
| here.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8607 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

beeboy, Civilization [No Wonder], lynched day 1.
Albert B. Rampage, Civilization [Statue of Zeus], lynched day 2.

:shifty:

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #8608 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by Alisae »

Hey! I said "In theory."
That doesn't mean that's how it works "In Pratice."
GTKAS
| here.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8609 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Well, that was what I was alluding to, but if he were scum, he could also just as easily make something up. His stubborn insistence that his own experiences have nothing to do with another's reads town to me. I also get the feeling that he wasn't trying to fan any flames between you and Mathblade.

You think Math is scum, though. But I'm pretty sure players aren't allowed to tactically replace out, and Titus/Math making a huge show of things definitely counts as crossing that line.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8610 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8601, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Alisae brought up the point that it would be better to save the alignment because numbers and to add to that, with there being a higher percent chance of Math hitting a townie, if the player was mod confirmed D3 as town, that person would be killed the following night.
also just to clarify, the
plan
was to have the pyramids claim and Math would cop them but PV didn't claim for ???? so we'd still have that IC.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8611 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8608, Alisae wrote:Hey! I said "In theory."
That doesn't mean that's how it works "In Pratice."
^^^^

NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8612 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:01 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

yo Cloudie my man, if you find my non-reaction to your RVS vote to be a scumtell then you should be voting Maxous. I even gave reasons I think he's scum and he still hasn't reacted to my vote despite apparently thinking I'm town. He did take the time to shade Alisae though... so ignored me but not someone else voting him. Maxous is scum.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8613 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:09 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

Oh hi Gin.

I normally wouldn't be posting, but for you, I'll make a special exception. <3

This is me in a teaching role, so I'm not really playing, but if you want me to give you a lesson in-thread, you can ask for one and I'll do my best to give one to you! I suppose I could also trade banter with you if you'd like, but I can't DIRECTLY intervene play-wise. This is Jae's game, I'm just here along for the ride. <3

Buthey. Teaching a game is still me in the game!
Caesar Wills It
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8614 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:17 pm

Post by Caesar Wills It »

Senator nancy, We have completed Our review of Senator davesaz. We find very little remarkable about his participation in this convening of the Senate, which is itself remarkable. This gives us reason to immediately suspect his intentions, as We find an extreme dearth of original thought or effort at solving the dilemma before Us. Davesaz's records are rife with small speeches with little of worth, meaningless questions, and weak endorsements of others' positions. We find it likely that he is trying to blend into the crowd behind the din of louder representatives.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8615 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:41 pm

Post by nancy »

Caesar, you disappoint me.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Caesar Wills It
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8616 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:58 pm

Post by Caesar Wills It »

Deal with it. We are not beholden to your approval, Our thoughts are honest, and Our own.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8617 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:25 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 8600, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 8552, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:@Nero, if Math needs to be shot, let them get shot >_>

If the PR works only by being shot, you literally negate the PR by lynching them
ok this is town
This, ladies and gentlemen, is what a scumpartner interaction looks like.

Aslan, I'm sorry, but Notice is scum. I have a scumtell on them that involves them not doing a particular behavior that they
always and only
do as Town.
They are not doing it this game.

Caesar is coasting scum. What first keyed me on Caesar being scum was his meta defense of Nero, where he said that Nero was lurky as scum. Maybe in his experience that has actually been the case, and I have caught scum for the wrong reasons, but Nero's recent scumgames clearly do not involve lurking whatsoever. This might seem insignificant, but let me remind you that Pine does not bus. Why would he insist on defending Nero when he hasn't defended any other slot in that way? Because Nero is scum. Caesar looks awful on VCA. Caesar's stances are stale. He hasn't reacted to anything that has happened today. He's stopped evaluating the game. There's no fire to his push, no conviction in his reads.

Nero is scum. His ISO is palpably scummy. What convinced me that Nero is scum? He has a violent temper and yet when I accused him of being scum because of an awful argument he barely even blinked an eye. The way that he's been trying to replicate the same type of behavior that has been getting him read favorably. Nero doesn't tunnel on Math like this. He doesn't concoct the kind of bad theory about Math contradicting themselves. He hunts scum with a passion that in this game is replaced by empty aggression.

Gin is scum. See the interaction above. See mastina speaking to him in game thread. Would mastina break the hydra boundary merely to say hi to Gin? No. It's WIFOM. Designed to distance Notice and Gin. The timing of Gin's replacement is too perfect. He replaces in less than an hour after Elbirn's replace out post, a carefully written and well thought-out piece. Gin is Pine's scum protege. This is not a coincidence.

PeregrineV is scum. This kind of WIFOM is something that Pine thrives on. It's something he would be comfortable doing in a game where Town was in a state of disarray and none of his scumteam were even getting pushed. His tunnel on Math is blatantly scummy. There is no other reason for PV to have been janned than that he is scum.

CK, join me on Caesar. Whatever you're thinking about the gamestate right now, Caesar is not Town. Math and Sondam are the counterwagons scum are trying to push right now. If I'm right, we can win this game here and now.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8618 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:36 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

hm okay but this isnt my read VOTE: ceasar
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8619 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:38 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

i thought peregrine was treestump lynched
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8620 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8613, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:Oh hi Gin.

I normally wouldn't be posting, but for you, I'll make a special exception. <3

This is me in a teaching role, so I'm not really playing, but if you want me to give you a lesson in-thread, you can ask for one and I'll do my best to give one to you! I suppose I could also trade banter with you if you'd like, but I can't DIRECTLY intervene play-wise. This is Jae's game, I'm just here along for the ride. <3

Buthey. Teaching a game is still me in the game!
Mastina please give me a lesson...It's midnight will read the rest of the thread later.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8621 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:52 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

i thought reed was the one teaching
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8622 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8617, nancy wrote:
In post 8600, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:

ok this is town
This, ladies and gentlemen, is what a scumpartner interaction looks like.

Aslan, I'm sorry, but Notice is scum. I have a scumtell on them that involves them not doing a particular behavior that they
always and only
do as Town.
They are not doing it this game.

Caesar is coasting scum. What first keyed me on Caesar being scum was his meta defense of Nero, where he said that Nero was lurky as scum. Maybe in his experience that has actually been the case, and I have caught scum for the wrong reasons, but Nero's recent scumgames clearly do not involve lurking whatsoever. This might seem insignificant, but let me remind you that Pine does not bus. Why would he insist on defending Nero when he hasn't defended any other slot in that way? Because Nero is scum. Caesar looks awful on VCA. Caesar's stances are stale. He hasn't reacted to anything that has happened today. He's stopped evaluating the game. There's no fire to his push, no conviction in his reads.

Nero is scum. His ISO is palpably scummy. What convinced me that Nero is scum? He has a violent temper and yet when I accused him of being scum because of an awful argument he barely even blinked an eye. The way that he's been trying to replicate the same type of behavior that has been getting him read favorably. Nero doesn't tunnel on Math like this. He doesn't concoct the kind of bad theory about Math contradicting themselves. He hunts scum with a passion that in this game is replaced by empty aggression.

Gin is scum. See the interaction above. See mastina speaking to him in game thread. Would mastina break the hydra boundary merely to say hi to Gin? No. It's WIFOM. Designed to distance Notice and Gin. The timing of Gin's replacement is too perfect. He replaces in less than an hour after Elbirn's replace out post, a carefully written and well thought-out piece. Gin is Pine's scum protege. This is not a coincidence.

PeregrineV is scum. This kind of WIFOM is something that Pine thrives on. It's something he would be comfortable doing in a game where Town was in a state of disarray and none of his scumteam were even getting pushed. His tunnel on Math is blatantly scummy. There is no other reason for PV to have been janned than that he is scum.

CK, join me on Caesar. Whatever you're thinking about the gamestate right now, Caesar is not Town. Math and Sondam are the counterwagons scum are trying to push right now. If I'm right, we can win this game here and now.
VOTE: Caesar
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8623 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8621, CloudKicker wrote:i thought reed was the one teaching
mastina is like a goddess of mafia...Everyone always brings something but a mastina hydra is like epic.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8624 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I'd rather have Nero lynched but I want Nancy to drive here because I want to see if her reads are right or not.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”