Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #8150 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:34 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 7776, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 7756, grapes wrote:shadow/kraska could be scum/scum just based on how focused they are on being pointless towards one another for no reason.
I'm trying not to react to that BS too much to keep the clutter away from the thread. If I was scum with that, I'd be aaking to be replaced, its fucking annoying.
In post 7777, Shadow_step wrote:VOTE: Kraska

@Farside join me?
In post 7780, Shadow_step wrote:Also, since you're here. What atr you views on farside, dgb and kraska? Also why aren't you voting anyone ?
In post 7795, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 7792, farside22 wrote:
In post 7789, kraskaesque wrote:
In post 7773, Reasonably Rational wrote:Yeah, that's the main problem I have with your case kraska. I asked you to make a case on shadow using JUST his iso, not foxbirds, and I don't believe you ever did so.
i can do that
1) dodged the entirety of the math episode, took potshots at creature, a lynch that was clearly not happening on that day
2) come day 3, and suddenly he's nonchalant about creature. no attempts to push him or get people to vote him even though it seems there's enough creature-is-scum-sentiment today for the wagon to gain decent traction
3) oh and...(well this should be number 1 if we're going by sequence) cased seraphim on things that his predecessor is also guilty of. and once i pointed that out, he retorted with "she was busy irl". i know she was and that has nothing to do with anything i've said and i'd never not factor people's real life circumstances into my reads on them. the fact still remains that in what little time foxbird had to contribute to the game, she had selective reads she couldnt explain on the very lurkers who mastin called scum. okay, even if you dont think this means that slot is scum, foxbird didnt explain her scumread on snarky either, even though snarky provided enough content to read him off of...after i called her out on her reads, she posted new reads after being caught up and again didnt explain any of them. anyway back to the topic at hand. shadow called seraphim scum for doing the same things foxbird did.
4) doing nothing today basically
@shadow: can you explain your read on creature?
Last two points are complete nonsense and have been brought up opportunistically when asked. She never talked about this before, take note. Its all conveniently bought up.

Creature is still is scum read but there is literally no interest in lynching him. Which is why asked him to ally with me to sort him.
I presented my case in Creature day 2 and nobody bought it, since then I haven't seen anything scummy from him. So what is gonna change it today? Nothing. So im not just gonna sit here and shout Lynch creature that is not an effective way to get anyone lynched.

what is your read on Kraska?
In post 7776, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 7756, grapes wrote:shadow/kraska could be scum/scum just based on how focused they are on being pointless towards one another for no reason.
I'm trying not to react to that BS too much to keep the clutter away from the thread. If I was scum with that, I'd be aaking to be replaced, its fucking annoying.
In post 7777, Shadow_step wrote:VOTE: Kraska

@Farside join me?
In post 7780, Shadow_step wrote:Also, since you're here. What atr you views on farside, dgb and kraska? Also why aren't you voting anyone ?
All Shadow did was point at people and say look at them.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8151 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:34 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 8147, mastin2 wrote:
In post 8124, Reasonably Rational wrote:Hi mastin, farside lynch already happened and is tomorrow's battle to fight, your proposed lynch is being propelled forward, please look at the alliances situation and figure out where you're going to fit in.
It was suggested ages ago that I do McMenno-Not Chara.
I am not opposed to that.
But I am under the impression that combo is no longer viable.

However.
I've made it clear in no uncertain terms who my scumreads are.
I will reject any alliance that has kraska, DGB, randomidget, or SnarkySnowman as a part of it.
Literally any other names I'll accept.
Can they talk to you?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #8152 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 8126, Titus wrote:Your whole view seems to depend on Farside as town.
No shit, sherlock.
What would you seriously consider a point on Mastina if lying, obstruction, and not full claiming are not good enough?
Actual evidence that holds game relevance.
None of those actions hold scum motive. They're antitown. So lynching her is policy, okay, lynch the person who did these antitown actions.
But they lack scum behind them.

Not once has the WHY farside would do this as scum been shown.
But all her actions make perfect sense from the perspective of her role as claimed.
I don't like her play any more than you do.

But there's absolutely no way she flips scum here. Everything I've seen has just been objective reasons, divorced from motive. Divorced from mindset. Divorced from the person.
Yet all of those. Literally every single one. Makes sense from the perspective of her being exactly what she says.
"What if she lied?"
Yeah, about what?

Everything.
Literally every fucking thing.
She's claiming can or already has been verified.

So damn right I believe she's not. Given who she is. And given her role. I can see the narrative where she uses it the way she does, but only when she isn't scum.
Given who she is, with that role as scum, I
cannot
see her using things in this manner. Because it makes no sense. And not once has an attempt to show it making sense been given. Nothing makes sense from the perspective of her being scum. There's no narrative. There's no cohesion. There's random garbled messes of points which each individually look good but when compiled, are just...points. That don't show a clear scum angle.

But that same narrative exists in perfect clarity from a town/3p hybrid.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #8153 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 8130, Almost50 wrote:Creature is my top scum read.
And your scumread is wrong.
Dealwithit.
This aint empty.
My academy.
Agnigi
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #8154 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by farside22 »

There is one other issue to address if we lynch anyone.
Is yume going to continue to help scum by withholding flips after a player is lynched?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #8155 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 8133, Titus wrote:Snarky has zero motivation to bus,
Snarky had
every
reason to bus: early distancing for the towncred, and coming back onto the wagon when it was inevitable...for the towncred.

You're also trying to hold a double-standard: why are you trying to discredit RR's vote which was the ninth, but defending Snarky's vote which was the tenth? I mean, I happen to agree with you that RR's vote wasn't an indicator of RR being town (just, I don't think RR is scum), but you can't have it both ways there.
My academy.
Agnigi
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8156 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 8152, mastin2 wrote:
In post 8126, Titus wrote:Your whole view seems to depend on Farside as town.
No shit, sherlock.
What would you seriously consider a point on Mastina if lying, obstruction, and not full claiming are not good enough?
Actual evidence that holds game relevance.
None of those actions hold scum motive. They're antitown. So lynching her is policy, okay, lynch the person who did these antitown actions.
But they lack scum behind them.

Not once has the WHY farside would do this as scum been shown.
But all her actions make perfect sense from the perspective of her role as claimed.
I don't like her play any more than you do.

But there's absolutely no way she flips scum here. Everything I've seen has just been objective reasons, divorced from motive. Divorced from mindset. Divorced from the person.
Yet all of those. Literally every single one. Makes sense from the perspective of her being exactly what she says.
"What if she lied?"
Yeah, about what?

Everything.
Literally every fucking thing.
She's claiming can or already has been verified.

So damn right I believe she's not. Given who she is. And given her role. I can see the narrative where she uses it the way she does, but only when she isn't scum.
Given who she is, with that role as scum, I
cannot
see her using things in this manner. Because it makes no sense. And not once has an attempt to show it making sense been given. Nothing makes sense from the perspective of her being scum. There's no narrative. There's no cohesion. There's random garbled messes of points which each individually look good but when compiled, are just...points. That don't show a clear scum angle.

But that same narrative exists in perfect clarity from a town/3p hybrid.
There is no such thing as a town 3p hybrid. Either she is town or 3p benefit, if honest. She admitted she wanted to win as 3p. Cerberus was a 3p similar. He wins we all lose. Sometimes motive isn't readily apparent. Scum is just scum. Not everyone is a mother hen scum like me. If it walks talks and acts like scum, it is scum.

Yet, still you cannot attribute the most common of motives to Farside. Survival. If she is evil third party, the beach votes would likely remain unaffected. If she's group scum, derailing the wagon on SirCakez and trying to copy the joyride make sense. Figuring out the exact motive for everything is impossible until we figure out which scum she is.

If Farside is group scum, her motivations were to protect sirCakey, discredit me, and use my meta of being vulnerable early against me. Plus, picking a fight with me let's her hide behind her town meta.

As either evil 3p or unlynchable scum, she lies and withholds, deflects and causes drama to live longer and use her abilities.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8157 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 8155, mastin2 wrote:
In post 8133, Titus wrote:Snarky has zero motivation to bus,
Snarky had
every
reason to bus: early distancing for the towncred, and coming back onto the wagon when it was inevitable...for the towncred.

You're also trying to hold a double-standard: why are you trying to discredit RR's vote which was the ninth, but defending Snarky's vote which was the tenth? I mean, I happen to agree with you that RR's vote wasn't an indicator of RR being town (just, I don't think RR is scum), but you can't have it both ways there.
I can because Snarky already established a scumread. He pursued it which Farside destroyed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #8158 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 8140, Titus wrote:
In post 8138, mastin2 wrote:
In post 7988, kraskaesque wrote:Mastin and moi having polar opinions on farside should have made people inclined to ask wtf is going on
Like.
Town peacekeeping: recognizing the issue, trying to resolve it, and give direction to it.
Scum peacekeeping: pointing the issue out and doing fuckall to solve it.

Tell me which of the above this peacekeeping post is?
A scum peacekeeper just tells everyone to play nice and see it the other way.
Kraska wants to get to the bottom of this here and know why.
Except, that's fucking literally all kraskaesque was doing.
Your definition for a scum peacekeeper is correct! Telling people to play nice and see the other way. But that's exactly what the post is.
Compare it to your peacekeeping.
Compare it to Almost50's.
Compare it to mine when I do it.
It's night and fucking day.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #8159 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 8142, Titus wrote:
In post 8001, Creature wrote:Wow
Welp, I am undecided, if farside22 can't win with scum, they can't turn against us.
This is scum peacekeeping Mastina.
One, not a peacekeeping post.
Two, Creature is town, period.
My academy.
Agnigi
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8160 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 8158, mastin2 wrote:
In post 8140, Titus wrote:
In post 8138, mastin2 wrote:
In post 7988, kraskaesque wrote:Mastin and moi having polar opinions on farside should have made people inclined to ask wtf is going on
Like.
Town peacekeeping: recognizing the issue, trying to resolve it, and give direction to it.
Scum peacekeeping: pointing the issue out and doing fuckall to solve it.

Tell me which of the above this peacekeeping post is?
A scum peacekeeper just tells everyone to play nice and see it the other way.
Kraska wants to get to the bottom of this here and know why.
Except, that's fucking literally all kraskaesque was doing.
Your definition for a scum peacekeeper is correct! Telling people to play nice and see the other way. But that's exactly what the post is.
Compare it to your peacekeeping.
Compare it to Almost50's.
Compare it to mine when I do it.
It's night and fucking day.
No it isn't. Holy shit. Like I hate it when I feel like town are reading the opposite as me. Then I get blamed for being arrogant despite my admitting I was wrong.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8161 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 8159, mastin2 wrote:
In post 8142, Titus wrote:
In post 8001, Creature wrote:Wow
Welp, I am undecided, if farside22 can't win with scum, they can't turn against us.
This is scum peacekeeping Mastina.
One, not a peacekeeping post.
Two, Creature is town, period.
Yes it is. He's trying to legitimize both sides of the argument and doing nothing to progress the game forward.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #8162 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 8150, Titus wrote:All Shadow did was point at people and say look at them.
You sure you're reading players right?
'Cause that's what kraskaesque was doing.
Shadow_step tried to rally support onto kraskaesque--and was very specific. He addressed the possibility of scum-scum, and said, bluntly, that no, it wouldn't be. He correctly shut down the accusation he was doing nothing but tunneling, and said his iso is proof enough. (It is!) This, by the way, is basically no different than what I've been doing; you literally can't take issue with Shadow_step's method of saying "go iso them/me" without taking issue with me doing literally the exact same thing.

also was voicing an incredibly sincere, insightful post about the game, he was very direct and to the point, he directly called kraskaesque's AtE as being exactly that, and he justified his stance for why he's allying with a scumread: to privately talk to them and get more insight on them. This is consistent with his viewpoints on players throughout the whole game. He then
turns things around
. HE asks questions, and relevant ones that hold meaning.

He recognizes what he can, and can't do as a player, and is taking a role he thinks he needs to, which is shown in , where he also further shuts the case on him down.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #8163 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 8151, Titus wrote:Can they talk to you?
Nope! They get a powerful ability which town don't need but which would be a scum's wet dream, buffed up super-strong.
We can't talk at all.
My academy.
Agnigi
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8164 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by Titus »

@mastina, I think we need a flip at this point or to compromise on DGB.

I think you're reading Kraska and Shadow backwards. Kraska has been here the entire game. Their call out on you. Town.

If I am wrong on Snarky, you will get my vote 100% percent tomorrow, that's how wrong I think you are here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #8165 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 8156, Titus wrote:Sometimes motive isn't readily apparent.
If you take this stance as an objective universal truth, you'll never get my help. (Subjective, as in, for YOU isn't readily apparent, fine by me.)
Because that fundamentally runs against my very core as a scumhunter. If motive isn't apparent, it's because the person reading them isn't good at reading motive.

I don't believe in there being a player, any player, who has a style or a game where motive isn't readily apparent.
Simply in games where players reading for motive fail to get a clear picture.

And I'm telling you.

I HAVE a clear picture on farside's motive. It's difficult to verbalize, words just aren't there, but it makes sense with her role being hers.

I
don't
have that for her as scum.
Believe me, I've looked! I've tried! If it exists, I cannot find it.

So if that's a failure on MY end...show it. Explain her actions in a way that they are alignment-based malevolence.
Because the only malevolence I've seen from farside is personality-based.
If it walks talks and acts like scum, it is scum.
But that's the thing.
I'm fundamentally challenging you on your assertion that what farside's doing is walking talking acting like scum.
Because I don't think an actual scum player acts the way she has.
Survival.
Doesn't fit. Her play hasn't matched that at all. Not once has she panicked. Not once has she lost control. I know the signs of survivalism. She's shown absolutely none. She's LAUGHED at you. She's TAUNTED you. She's flipped the bird at you. That's just about as far away from survivalistic behavior as you'll get.
If Farside is group scum, her motivations were to protect sirCakey, discredit me, and use my meta of being vulnerable early against me. Plus, picking a fight with me let's her hide behind her town meta.
Then show me this.
Because I don't see any sign of this, anywhere.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #8166 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 8161, Titus wrote:Yes it is. He's trying to legitimize both sides of the argument and doing nothing to progress the game forward.
Peacekeeping requires there to be an argument.
That was fencesitting, sure. (Which he flat-out said! He said he was on the fence.)
But it was no peacekeeping post.
He was not recognizing an argument.
He was recognizing a key player.

It's not semantics here. There's a big difference between the two.

It's ultimately irrelevant though, because it makes no difference.
Creature's not scum.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #8167 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 8164, Titus wrote:If I am wrong on Snarky, you will get my vote 100% percent tomorrow, that's how wrong I think you are here.
If you're expecting reciprocation, sorry. You won't find any.
My scumreads on SnarkySnowman, kraskaesque, randomidget, and DrippingGoofball are all separate from one another.
My academy.
Agnigi
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8168 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by Titus »

@mastina, I will do that. I will warn you though that going down motive is exactly what I don't do. It's an anethe a to how I scumhunt. My approach to being a lawyer is that putting things into categories and defining them is how to scumhunt. Motive is great for persuading non lawyers but sometimes actions have no motivation. There's nothing that says the why must be proven, just the what must be proven. If someone is lying, we will have conflict. This is why I can tailor reads on some players better but not others.

Like TWIE for instance, I used to call him scum every game because he never posted and hardly voted. We had to fight it out in We the Purple before I could EVER grasp the distinction. Yet it's there. He's very efficient, in ways I could probably benefit from. When you look at what he does post, it reeks of being town.

So off to do your request.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8169 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 8167, mastin2 wrote:
In post 8164, Titus wrote:If I am wrong on Snarky, you will get my vote 100% percent tomorrow, that's how wrong I think you are here.
If you're expecting reciprocation, sorry. You won't find any.
My scumreads on SnarkySnowman, kraskaesque, randomidget, and DrippingGoofball are all separate from one another.
My scumreads are wholly separate as well, but I don't want to repeat this argument when Snarky flips town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8170 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by Titus »

Spoiler: Farside Starting shit up only when I am available as scum
In post 31, farside22 wrote:
In post 24, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
I am in a masonry with SirCakez
so idk how reliable your claim is o.o

~Bee
Vote: obi-Wan

You copying me?
I didn't need to bold mine. I had reasons for why I claimed.
Mine is more special reason.
So I'm going to be blunt.
Why did you bold yours?
In post 217, farside22 wrote:Town read on Chara
In post 43, SirCakez wrote:Why would you claim that farside
Facepalm
P-edit: no we can't lynch yet silly Bee
I have reasons.
Sorry not explaining what they are.
You want to ally with me we can talk there.

I believe Sir Cakez and obi claim.
Kraska makes me feel like gross. I don't like the post 76 reach out.
Hard to explain why.

Vote: kraska

Anyone thinking they will be alive end game is never town.
Mmmm grapes maybe town.
Sir Cakez goes into town pile.
MeMenno goes into scum pile.

Ahhhh Fb you know I love you, we can be in game Mason if you want.

I'd ally with yume, skybird or Fox I like the girl power.
In post 602, farside22 wrote:
In post 599, SirCakez wrote:
In post 444, McMenno wrote:
In post 441, SirCakez wrote: You're in my scum pool so no
your loss

@kraskaesque how would you feel about an alliance
lol asking your scum buddy for an alliance?
In post 456, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:@Cerby, I feel so lost during this phase knowing scum cannot push anyone. That gives me direction. You two seem bold and leaders. If you could vote, where would you want my vote to be and why? Note:Farside, Mastina, grapes and Klingon don't really seem like good options to me. Whenever I think someone is scummy, they go be all townie and I am all like I dunno.
This has already been pointed out by multiple people but this is painfully scummy. Titus is never this floppy as town.
And Beeboy has barely posted since gamestart which is very worrisome.
In post 477, kraskaesque wrote:mcmenno's prob town ^_^
(i'll get back to u about allying when lycan comes on)
You should actually explain this.
In post 515, Almost50 wrote:
In post 355, SirCakez wrote:I'm still open for allying, I wanted to ally with Mastin but that's out the window now.
Almost bby want to ally?
Sure, why not! It's a BIG gamble on my part, I know (bc .. you know .. in the majority of games we were of opposite alignments), but a very good player IMHO and if you're town here then we rock!!

I'll submit the request right now
Ok I sent in the request. It will be worth it.

Time for some early reads!
Town pool = Fire, Not Chara, mastin, grapes, farside
Scum pool = Mcmenno, kraskaesque, obi
Special slot who gets their own corner because I can't read them = reasonably rational

Anyone else hasn't made an impression on me
Wait the masons claim was fake!!???!!

Adds obi to scum list.
In post 611, farside22 wrote:
In post 605, SirCakez wrote:Wait mastin if you thought the Mason claims were legit why did you have both Obi and I in the scumread section of your list earlier?
Pretty sure she thinks your scum together.
I disagree.

I wish you said that earlier. Obi has been pinging me hard but I thought maybe because I'm just losing it.
In post 672, farside22 wrote:
In post 631, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 630, Not Chara wrote:
In post 625, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 622, Not Chara wrote:...i don't agree with it either. but Rational didn't have a problem with a reasoning, they seemed to not understand what kraska was even saying, and was viewing it as a slip.
This is still Ewwww. The focus was more on the fact they referred to McMenno as lone scum, and there's no reason to believe that any town player should be looking for solo scum.
i... now don't understand this.
'lone scum' refers to a hypothetical scum player who isn't in a hydra... what does that have to do with hunting?
And I didn't buy that as the context. Nor did RR (at least one of the heads) evidently.
In post 632, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 546, kraskaesque wrote:
In post 543, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 477, kraskaesque wrote:mcmenno's prob town ^_^
(i'll get back to u about allying when lycan comes on)
y?
because lone scum is unlikely to approach a town hydra for an ally
This is the context. Searching for an SK is outright scummy and suggests Kraska isn't town because he thinks McMenno could be an SK. Hence why lone scum had to be explained.
This is a stretch and a half.

Places almost under scum list.
In post 674, farside22 wrote:
In post 673, Skybird wrote:
In post 587, farside22 wrote:
In post 578, Skybird wrote:Farside, to me this is part of the problem with Day 0 as it were. Some people won't participate since the game technically hasn't started. Others shit post and don't do much. Not sure there is much we can do about it right now.

Want to talk about things in the thread so far? You are feeling pretty town to me.
I'm scum reading random and I have a gut scum read on rr.
I will get a list together once everyone post.
Kraska reminds me of badass mafia all over again as far as playstyle goes.
My concern is the arguments going on will just have the lurking scum type keep lurking while people fight.
I have RR as null right now. I have a hard time reading them much of the time.

KC sounds really town right now. I have a town read on Mastin too.

Cool Dog is pinging my scumdar. What do you think about him?
Null.

What about yume? She's pretty quiet this game and I recall she is very antagonists.
In post 742, farside22 wrote:
vote: obi

Farside immediately comes out swinging at me until Cakey claims masons. Then Farside stops. Once we revoke, she immediately goes back to trying to lynch me, while simultaneously throwing shade at Almost50 and Almost and Yume and Sera.

The whole time, she's building Cakey to be townread. Then she later drops it like a hot potato to join a wagon, with Snarky, who she's been discrediting the entire game.

I have only 1 minor doubt about Farside, which would require the mason check event to be a scum event.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8171 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:39 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1133, farside22 wrote:Read list

Obi-Wan Kenobi (Beeboy + Titus) - unfortunately town.
2. Klingoncelt - null
3. SirCakez - town
4. Foxbird - null town
5. Xkfyu - null scum
6. Skybird - leaning town
7. Almost50 - town as fuck
8. Shiro - a whole lot of nothing
9. DrippingGoofball - null
10. Farside22 - town as fuck
11. Yume ' non-existent and finding questionable
12. CooLDoG - null town
13. Reasonably Rational (Cerberus v666 + Drixx) - null
14. grapes - scum
15. mastin2 - town but I think she's doing what she did in the last SU and lying about some things.
16. Not Chara - town
17. kraskaesque (kraska77 + lycanfire) - leaning town
18. killthestory - meh
19. McMenno - meh
20. Firebringer - town dragon whom I'll call scum to make him happy
21. Seraphim - scum
22. SnarkySnowman - scum
23. Creature - leaning scum
24. randomidget leaning scum
25. TheWayItEnds meh
In post 1191, farside22 wrote:
In post 1186, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 1178, grapes wrote:Not Chara is obvscum.
There's a wagon there.

@Farside, Do you scumread anyone on the Not Chara wagon?
4 votes isn't much of a wagon in this game.
Seeing how yume is I wouldn't follow it.

Ooooooo how about a wagon on cakez!

Vote: sir cakez
These posts are back to back mentions of SirCakez. How does she go from town to wagoning with her biggest scumread?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8172 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:45 pm

Post by Titus »

Like I get it Mastina, you're convinced Farside can magically be good and evil at the same time. I don't. I am pretty exhausted with this conversation. At this point, all I want to hear is how you plan to reasses when everyone with significant Snarky experience is saying you're wrong and we can get a flip to resume this.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8173 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:13 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

Sorry..was trying to catch up along side taking care of RL stuff,,,,,, will post later
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8174 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:12 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 8171, Titus wrote:These posts are back to back mentions of SirCakez. How does she go from town to wagoning with her biggest scumread?
I talked her out of the townread.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”