Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7125 (ISO) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:30 pm

Post by Accountant »

Why would scum Maxous block SirCakez? Does SirCakez have a powerful role? Also, why would scum Maxous simply block Nahdia?

Hmmm, wait, Maxous could've been the scum redirector who redirected Nahdia onto SirCakez. But in that case I think he'd claim to have blocked SirCakez, thus "confirming" himself as the roleblocker while Nahdia looks bad for the person she claimed to roleblocked not being roleblocked.

-

Math, I now understand what people claim to have happened that night. Now tell me your theory as to what actually happened that night, along with scum motivations for whatever thing scum did.
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7126 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:34 am

Post by Maxous »

we've been over this: Nahdia blocked me N4 so it's impossible i had anything to do with Sir Cakez.

and yeah, I have no reason to block SC in the first place..

I blocked Shiro because i thought he was scum.
I blocked Nahdia because I didn't want them blocking Andrius' "vigs"
I blokced Not Chara because I thought they were scummy.
I blocked Creature because i thought he was scummy

These were all pro-town blocks while a block on Cakez obv-town certainly wouldn't be

-

put it this way: if i'm a scum roleblocker and Narna is SO town with a cop role, why has Narna not been blocked then?
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7127 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:36 am

Post by Accountant »

The running theory is that you be a scum redirector

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7128 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:39 am

Post by Maxous »

Natural Action resolution wrote:Copy
Hide
Bus
Block
Redirect
Protect
Miscellaneous
Kill
Recruit
Inspect
As you see, Block is higher priority then re-direction.
Nahdia blocked me so re-direction would of been impossible

I had nothing to do with Cakez, i blocked Creature. that's it.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7129 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7127, Accountant wrote:The running theory is that you be a scum redirector
The running theory is scum have a redirector and it isn't Maxous or Nahdia.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7130 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7125, Accountant wrote:Why would scum Maxous block SirCakez? Does SirCakez have a powerful role? Also, why would scum Maxous simply block Nahdia?

Hmmm, wait, Maxous could've been the scum redirector who redirected Nahdia onto SirCakez. But in that case I think he'd claim to have blocked SirCakez, thus "confirming" himself as the roleblocker while Nahdia looks bad for the person she claimed to roleblocked not being roleblocked.

-

Math, I now understand what people claim to have happened that night. Now tell me your theory as to what actually happened that night, along with scum motivations for whatever thing scum did.
One question at a time: On N4 Nahdia would be redirected to SirCakez. It is the only way SirCakez is blocked due to NAR. One of Nahdia/Maxous is a liar. Your question assumes both are telling the truth.

About SirCakez role no clue however he can be blocked and that question seems fishy.

Scum Maxous wouldn't have blocked Nahdia. Scum Maxous would be lying about it.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7131 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7126, Maxous wrote:we've been over this: Nahdia blocked me N4 so it's impossible i had anything to do with Sir Cakez.

and yeah, I have no reason to block SC in the first place..

I blocked Shiro because i thought he was scum.
I blocked Nahdia because I didn't want them blocking Andrius' "vigs"
I blokced Not Chara because I thought they were scummy.
I blocked Creature because i thought he was scummy

These were all pro-town blocks while a block on Cakez obv-town certainly wouldn't be

-

put it this way: if i'm a scum roleblocker and Narna is SO town with a cop role, why has Narna not been blocked then?
Neither you or Nahdia have a reason yet SirCakez was blocked. Explain that and Nahdia still town. I can explain it with one of you being scum but there is no way you both are town.

The reason Narna wouldn't be blocked is that Narna is the mislynch candidate today more than likely. Giving Narna a sense of credibility would be bad. Plus there is also SirCakez role which is unknown.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7132 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

My theory is Maxous is a liar and Nahdia has been redirected the entire time.
If Maxous was telling the truth about blocking Nahdia D2 no one would have been blocked but Gio was. Therefore either Maxous is a liar in that he blocked Nahdia or Nahdia is not a Jailkeeper.
Repeat for N4.
Based on how Nahdia has always claimed their results were messed with a Maxous is the scum since scum have 0 reason to switch.
This also matches all night actions assuming Not Chara is actually not blocked.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7133 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

@Mod I think we need prods on like a ton of people :(
GTKAS -- MathBlade
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7134 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:21 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Here now. Reading up and stuff.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7135 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:00 am

Post by Accountant »

Then who did Maxous actually block the night his buddy redirected Nahdia onto Cakez?

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7136 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7135, Accountant wrote:Then who did Maxous actually block the night his buddy redirected Nahdia onto Cakez?
Nobody because of NAR. His claim to block me is a fishing expedition so I wouldn't answer whether I can or not.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7137 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

Once Maxous is an identified liar we can't assume he is even a roleblocker. *smacky playfully*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7138 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:09 am

Post by Accountant »

Okay lets just lynch max

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7139 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

Yep. Agreed. Maxous needs rope so hard.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #7140 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:15 am

Post by Nahdia »

fine whatever
VOTE: maxous
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7141 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

That is three. 5 more people! Let's get scums!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7142 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:18 am

Post by Creeps20 »

To trust or not to trust. That is the question.

One second. I shall do a quick skim of their posts
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7143 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:25 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 7128, Maxous wrote:
Hide
Bus
Block
Redirect
Protect
Miscellaneous
Kill
Recruit
Inspect

Where did you get this list? It is not in the opening segments
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7144 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7143, Creeps20 wrote:
Hide
Bus
Block
Redirect
Protect
Miscellaneous
Kill
Recruit
Inspect

It is in the NAR Creeps. It is what the site as a whole uses: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?tit ... Resolution
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7145 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:22 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 7144, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7143, Creeps20 wrote:
Hide
Bus
Block
Redirect
Protect
Miscellaneous
Kill
Recruit
Inspect

It is in the NAR Creeps. It is what the site as a whole uses: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?tit ... Resolution
Huh. An ever knew that existed.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7146 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:30 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7132, MathBlade wrote:My theory is Maxous is a liar and Nahdia has been redirected the entire time.
If Maxous was telling the truth about blocking Nahdia D2 no one would have been blocked but Gio was. Therefore either Maxous is a liar in that he blocked Nahdia or Nahdia is not a Jailkeeper.
Repeat for N4.
Based on how Nahdia has always claimed their results were messed with a Maxous is the scum since scum have 0 reason to switch.
How do you know Gio was blocked night2?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7147 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7146, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 7132, MathBlade wrote:My theory is Maxous is a liar and Nahdia has been redirected the entire time.
Repeat for N4.
How do you know Gio was blocked night2?
Gio said his results were flaky.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7148 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6611, Giovanni il Pellegrino wrote:
In post 6605, Not Chara wrote:Giovanni: ask Skullduggery about your possibly being roleblocked. if you're an investigative, you should know whether you were roleblocked, or if your target simply did nothing.
Again, I asked Skullduggery about the result I got when I targeted Maxous on night 2 the moment I received the result and I was replied that the answer I received is intentionaly not clear. It could mean that he didn't target anyone or that my action failed.

Since Maxous (who claims roleblocker) claimed to have targeted Nahdia Night 2, and massive (the person who Nahdia claimed to have jailed during Night 2) claimed that he performed his night action normally despite Nahdia targetting him, then it is more logical that someone targeted me that made me lose my target (re-targeting, blocking, I don't know).
He has said it a few times but here is an example
GTKAS -- MathBlade
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7149 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:53 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7148, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6611, Giovanni il Pellegrino wrote:
In post 6605, Not Chara wrote:Giovanni: ask Skullduggery about your possibly being roleblocked. if you're an investigative, you should know whether you were roleblocked, or if your target simply did nothing.
Again, I asked Skullduggery about the result I got when I targeted Maxous on night 2 the moment I received the result and I was replied that the answer I received is intentionaly not clear. It could mean that he didn't target anyone or that my action failed.

Since Maxous (who claims roleblocker) claimed to have targeted Nahdia Night 2, and massive (the person who Nahdia claimed to have jailed during Night 2) claimed that he performed his night action normally despite Nahdia targetting him, then it is more logical that someone targeted me that made me lose my target (re-targeting, blocking, I don't know).
He has said it a few times but here is an example
If Maxous was blocked, then he would not have gone anywhere.
If Giovanni was blocked, then he would have no result.
If Skull said- "I cannot tell you anything about night 2 at this time." then you could say there is some ambiguity.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”