PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6750 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:28 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 6736, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'll use it on whoever you want
If you are shot (doubtful) shoot whoever needs shooting.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6751 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:31 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 6750, nancy wrote:ABR didn't flip his shit so I really really doubt he believed that hammer. So we should probably just flip his shit. But idc if we just kill ssbm instead since that slot is scum too.
Shoot Nancy.

Vote: SSBM
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6752 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6747, Nero Cain wrote:I just really hate Math's play. Who picks a Wonder that requires you die and then not want to die? lol

That is my point. I am saying ABR is a liar for that reason and the premise of him picking a wonder that requires you to die is false.

Goddamn it...Seriously PV.

Everything has to be available AT THE START.

Another priority list at the start of the game doesn't make sense.

Goddamn it...Please...not this again........*sigh*
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6753 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:32 am

Post by nancy »

In post 6752, PeregrineV wrote:Shoot Nancy.
+1

VOTE: ssbm
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6754 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

SSBM wagon is stupid. *facepalm*

ABR should be lynched today.

I have good reason for thinking the prioirity list is the way it was but I literaally cannot say why.

God fucking damn it.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6755 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:34 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 6753, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6747, Nero Cain wrote:I just really hate Math's play. Who picks a Wonder that requires you die and then not want to die? lol

That is my point. I am saying ABR is a liar for that reason and the premise of him picking a wonder that requires you to die is false.

Goddamn it...Seriously PV.

Everything has to be available AT THE START.

Another priority list at the start of the game doesn't make sense.

Goddamn it...Please...not this again........*sigh*
Not at start-
In post 5630, Nahdia wrote:
Okay dudes, I'm gonna do something I don't like to do. I'm going to quote the sign-up thread for you, because it seems people are misinterpreting an earlier answer I gave and it's important to me that this be something that is understood in the course of this game. To be clear, this is information
you already have

Nahdia wrote:The second goal was to reduce the amount of speculation that needed to go into the game on the part of the players. Too often I feel theme games are bogged down by consideration of various mechanical possibilities, discussions of what the mod would or wouldn't do, et cetera. Civilization Mafia strives to achieve both of these goals via a system that blurs the line between closed and open setup.
Rather than having everything revealed at the start
, or nothing absolutely confirmed until death scenes or the very end, each day more and more of the setup is unlocked. And as this occurs, all the new possibilities are revealed. You will enter the setup knowing nothing, but as the game evolves,
players will always be aware of the full scope of possibilities the game presents even as the setup evolves.
<3 to you! :wink:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #6756 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Creature »

It'll only be stupid if ssbm gives a reason for it to be stupid.
Sigh
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6757 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:34 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 6754, nancy wrote:
In post 6752, PeregrineV wrote:Shoot Nancy.
+1

VOTE: ssbm
Your failure to counterclaim the Zeus wonder is noted.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6758 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:35 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 6755, MathBlade wrote:SSBM wagon is stupid. *facepalm*

ABR should be lynched today.

I have good reason for thinking the prioirity list is the way it was but I literaally cannot say why.

God fucking damn it.
OK, then dont fret it.

ABR has more utility as a NK, like yourself.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6759 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6287, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 6231, Akane and Nebby wrote:Dave because he's a scumread of mine.
Also
VOTE: Vecna
-Nebby
Wait you hopped from ABR to me and then quickly hopped off but went to Vecna instead of back to ABR. Why? Like I know you're whimsical with your vote but why not back to ABR, why to Vecna?
Questions like this means he is analyzing the votes people say and if they match up with their words. Scum don't do that.

Fml.

But he isn't Zeus.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Caesar Wills It
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6760 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Caesar Wills It »

Senator Mathblade, We appreciate your crude attempt at discretion, but We did not instruct Our personal architects to construct a Statue honoring Father Jupiter. We instead bade finest stonemasons to construct a Pyramidal tomb for Our dynasty to repose for eternity in, that Our Wisdom and guiding Judgment might lead the world for a thousand years. Alas, it was not to be. Our workers had only begun to lay the foundation when rumors came from across the Tyrrhenian Sea that some upstart nation had stolen Our idea and constructed it themselves, most likely in a smaller and shabbier fashion, and of inferior stone. We take this as a sign from the Heavens that our plebian workers require additional training in order to better serve Imperial Rome, and have devoted Our efforts this session to improving their lot.

As for the barbarian Rampage, We remain steadfast in Our stand against him. Once a fine and dedicated politician serving Mother Rome, former Senator Rampage is quite unlikely to be taken in by attempts to coerce his admission of guilt by fabricating a premature conviction. While the Exchequer of the Senate does a splendid job tallying the votes of this conclave, any legislator worth his salt checks the votes himself before admitting defeat, and takes the opportunity to falsify a confession of innocence.

We are unconvinced.

Caesar echoes Senator Mathblade's affirmation that whether or not the traitor Rampage constructed a Statue to the Patron of Rome is thoroughly irrelevant, and proving this to be fact says nothing whatever about his ties to Barbarians. Indeed, we find his claim entirely plausible. A heathen may construct a shrine to the Father of the Gods as well as a loyal citizen can, and even make use of its power. Indeed, we contend that this power in the hands of the disloyal is quite dangerous, as it prevents an enterprising citizen of Rome from taking matters into their own hands, a notion that then-Senator Rampage was surely paranoid about at the end of Our first session.

We repeat the call to Senator Creature that he not be ruled by his personal vanity allegation, and that he return his vote where it belongs. We are most distressed at Senator nancy's sudden turn away from the cause of Justice, and likewise command her to honor her obligations.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6761 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:42 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 6761, Caesar Wills It wrote:
Senator Mathblade, We appreciate your crude attempt at discretion, but We did not instruct Our personal architects to construct a Statue honoring Father Jupiter. We instead bade finest stonemasons to construct a Pyramidal tomb for Our dynasty to repose for eternity in, that Our Wisdom and guiding Judgment might lead the world for a thousand years. Alas, it was not to be. Our workers had only begun to lay the foundation when rumors came from across the Tyrrhenian Sea that some upstart nation had stolen Our idea and constructed it themselves, most likely in a smaller and shabbier fashion, and of inferior stone. We take this as a sign from the Heavens that our plebian workers require additional training in order to better serve Imperial Rome, and have devoted Our efforts this session to improving their lot.

As for the barbarian Rampage, We remain steadfast in Our stand against him. Once a fine and dedicated politician serving Mother Rome, former Senator Rampage is quite unlikely to be taken in by attempts to coerce his admission of guilt by fabricating a premature conviction. While the Exchequer of the Senate does a splendid job tallying the votes of this conclave, any legislator worth his salt checks the votes himself before admitting defeat, and takes the opportunity to falsify a confession of innocence.

We are unconvinced.

Caesar echoes Senator Mathblade's affirmation that whether or not the traitor Rampage constructed a Statue to the Patron of Rome is thoroughly irrelevant, and proving this to be fact says nothing whatever about his ties to Barbarians. Indeed, we find his claim entirely plausible. A heathen may construct a shrine to the Father of the Gods as well as a loyal citizen can, and even make use of its power. Indeed, we contend that this power in the hands of the disloyal is quite dangerous, as it prevents an enterprising citizen of Rome from taking matters into their own hands, a notion that then-Senator Rampage was surely paranoid about at the end of Our first session.

We repeat the call to Senator Creature that he not be ruled by his personal vanity allegation, and that he return his vote where it belongs. We are most distressed at Senator nancy's sudden turn away from the cause of Justice, and likewise command her to honor her obligations.

Except that however Math believes, if any town tried to construct Zeus that they would have priority over ABR.
Otherwise, it would not make sense balance wise.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Caesar Wills It
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6762 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:46 am

We agree with Senator Mathblade on a myriad of topics, but concerning the matter of architectural priority, We worry that they have been visiting the apothecary overmuch for a very dank herb, as that is the only plausible way they might honestly believe that.
Caesar Wills It
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6763 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:48 am

Our phrasing in that last was careless; We believe that Senator Mathblade's beliefs are earnest and well-intentioned, but overly simplistic and not in keeping with common sense.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6764 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:51 am

Post by nancy »

ABR and ssbm are both scum. It's all the same to me, but your wish is my command Caesar.

VOTE: ABR
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6765 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:54 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 6760, MathBlade wrote:But he isn't Zeus.
I am.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6766 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:55 am

Post by Pine »

More of this Greek blasphemy, heathen? We pray only that Noble Jupiter allows Us to convict thee before He lays you low for your temerity.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Caesar Wills It
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6767 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:56 am

In post 6767, Pine wrote:
More of this Greek blasphemy, heathen? We pray only that Noble Jupiter allows Us to convict thee before He lays you low for your temerity.
Alas! The heathen has even bewitched Our scribes! Guards, to Me!
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6768 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:58 am

Post by Akane and Nebby »

I have a fun game!
Let's take a drink everytime Pine hydra slips.
-Nebby
Hydra between Alisae and Malachite
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6769 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:59 am

Post by nancy »

I don't drink alcohol can I drink water instead?
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6770 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:02 am

Post by Akane and Nebby »

Sure!
I was going to drink water anyways
-Nebby
Hydra between Alisae and Malachite
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6771 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:04 am

Post by Vecna »

Geass contract: remove evil witchery from Caesar.

Also, I second all the points put forth by Ceasar here, Math please stop killing our wagon with uranus logicing.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6772 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

Sure Nancy...And eventually Caesar and Nancy and others will find the stash of intoxicating logic and enjoying the imbibement. It is okay. I will convert Caesar into an apothecary for that "dank herb"

~~Math

Spoiler:
I am really sober just high on things and knowledge.

Me too water or Sprite for me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6773 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:08 am

Post by nancy »

Yay!

High on knowledges!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6774 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

You'll find it one block away from my dead body whenever I die. Take a left on "Math needs better communication skills" and then you will find a roundabout and then follow that 14 blocks away and a big sign will hang "dank herb" for anyone who wants it. And there will be enough for every player.

Back to other news ssbm is the same as beeboy again *sigh*
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”