Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:03 pm

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

Very under the radar and only sign of the Whiskers I'm familiar with that I've seen is the AV nightkill.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:27 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 651, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Very under the radar and only sign of the Whiskers I'm familiar with that I've seen is the AV nightkill.

After lynching ald, I'm not going to take lurkers as a scumtell.

For atleast today, I'm sure we all (probably not CES) can agree Junpei is leader of the town, correct? I have almost no reason to suspect him.

@Junpei and PoPP (and whiskers replacement):

I can't really defend the person I replaced because I am not him and I don't know what his meta is. All I know is what I'm doing and I do agree that it was a bad move to hammer ald, but like I said, I saw him as scummy and I thought I would try, I figured it would be a good choice. I really don't like how I said I had a null/townie read on CES and get called scum for it. I'm not calling CES town, idk if he is town, but he is not on my scum priority. Whiskers is my priority, and I want to hear a good reason she voted me. But I am willing to follow your lead if you believe a CES lynch is best for the town.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:38 pm

In post 652, Salamence20 wrote:After lynching ald, I'm not going to take lurkers as a scumtell.

It's not about lurking. He has the most posts out of anyone alive (which only makes it worse how under the radar he's been.)

Junpei's not a leader of the town. He's put quite a bit of effort into this game but it's all shallow and boring and easily faked. There's zero reason to give him credit for that.

pieceofpecanpie
pieceofpecanpie
Mafia Scum
pieceofpecanpie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:48 am

Post by pieceofpecanpie »

Eh, mudslinging match isn't productive.

The only interesting point made from you for ages CES is how under the radar Whiskers has been despite posting the most. I didn't realise he was doing such a good job at posting without content.
Open 540 - a C9 + + (0 replacement/s needed)
is a current tale of moddery, if you wanna catch 'em, send me a replacement PM

ye 'ol modded games:
Open 502 - Switch Mafia
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:12 am

Post by Salamence20 »

PoPP: do you agree with my Junpei statement?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:26 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 653, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
In post 652, Salamence20 wrote:After lynching ald, I'm not going to take lurkers as a scumtell.

It's not about lurking. He has the most posts out of anyone alive (which only makes it worse how under the radar he's been.)

Junpei's not a leader of the town. He's put quite a bit of effort into this game but it's all shallow and boring and easily faked. There's zero reason to give him credit for that.

Ok, so having the most posts, then dissapearing is scummy?

What I don't like from her posts is that She pretty much calls everyone minus Junpei scum, In order of scumminess from top to bottom:

Me ("probably scum")
CES ("suspious")
PoPP ("maybe scum")

The worst part she has nothing to back up her suspicions.
pieceofpecanpie
pieceofpecanpie
Mafia Scum
pieceofpecanpie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:07 am

Post by pieceofpecanpie »

In post 655, Salamence20 wrote:PoPP: do you agree with my Junpei statement?

Post #639 wrote:Junpei is all town to me. His slot (ac) made an extremely early case on Pine's fakeclaim and was instrumental in bringing about the scum lynch. Since then Junpei has taken up the scumhunting torch and in my eyes has given a clear run of thoughts and questions to aid towns quest.
Open 540 - a C9 + + (0 replacement/s needed)
is a current tale of moddery, if you wanna catch 'em, send me a replacement PM

ye 'ol modded games:
Open 502 - Switch Mafia
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:44 am

Post by Junpei »

In post 653, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Junpei's not a leader of the town. He's put quite a bit of effort into this game but it's all shallow and boring and easily faked. There's zero reason to give him credit for that.

Here's my version:

Cogito Ergo Sum's not town. He's put no effort into this game and his content is all shallow and boring and easily faked. There's zero reason to believe he is town.

Keep making sweeping statements to discredit townsmen, it makes you obvious.
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA41ggsdeXE
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:58 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 658, Junpei wrote:
In post 653, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Junpei's not a leader of the town. He's put quite a bit of effort into this game but it's all shallow and boring and easily faked. There's zero reason to give him credit for that.

Here's my version:

Cogito Ergo Sum's not town. He's put no effort into this game and his content is all shallow and boring and easily faked. There's zero reason to believe he is town.

Keep making sweeping statements to discredit townsmen, it makes you obvious.

Ok, so is that your final answer?
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:03 am

Post by Junpei »

Final answer for what?

Also I'm going to be
V/LA July 25-30
so we should wrap this day up a day before deadline if we can.

Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:05 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 660, Junpei wrote:Final answer for what?

Also I'm going to be
V/LA July 25-30
so we should wrap this day up a day before deadline if we can.

I meant who you plan on voting. Are you planning for a CES lynch?

Also, i will be gone july 23-28 so i would like this done before then.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:14 am

Post by Junpei »

Oh - well if the Whiskers replacement does nothing suspicious then my first choice is you. Though I would vote Cogito if you weren't an option.

23rd gives us like 6-7 days...

I'd lynch Salamence and Cogito
pecanpie would too
Salamence would lynch pecan and whiskers and Cogito (am i right about this? I really don't know because you haven't stated any strong scum reads)
Cogito would lynch me and Whiskers

So... at this point the only lynch that COULD happen without a replacement is Cogito, unless scum can blitz of course. No one seems to be changing their minds on anything really.

Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:25 am

If you decide the lynch that way, if scum refuse to bus (which is a very reasonable assumption), it takes all 3 Townies to agree on a scumbag to not lose outright. And once votes are placed, minds are going to change regardless.

P.S. I think it's fairly clear who out of the two has been busy discrediting the other and it's not me, Junpei.

Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:28 am

On a related note, let me cook up a scenario for you, Junpei: player X is generally not considered to be a good player and having fairly recently replaced in, does not have a notable amount of reads or particularly strong ones; he does however one notable positive, which is the ability to read a particular player who is otherwise fairly hard to read. Player X gets killed N1. Is nightkill analysis still impossible?

Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:35 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 662, Junpei wrote:Oh - well if the Whiskers replacement does nothing suspicious then my first choice is you. Though I would vote Cogito if you weren't an option.

23rd gives us like 6-7 days...

I'd lynch Salamence and Cogito
pecanpie would too
Salamence would lynch pecan and whiskers and Cogito (am i right about this? I really don't know because you haven't stated any strong scum reads)
Cogito would lynch me and Whiskers

So... at this point the only lynch that COULD happen without a replacement is Cogito, unless scum can blitz of course. No one seems to be changing their minds on anything really.

Well to tell you the truth, im Not liking the newest CES posts, i like the new PoPP posts, and i doubt a whiskers replacement soon.

So, today i would probably go for a CES lynch in hopes to stop this brundibar/CES scumbuddy theory. But what bothers me is does CES look more like VI or scummy? Being a noob myself idk if this is reckless or just stupid play from CES. I trust you and i am willing for a CES lynch if you and PoPP are up for it.

P-Edit: lynching CES would be a good move, if he is scum, it just about proves Junpei is town and hopefully clear me of this "scumbuddies" theory.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:37 am

Post by Junpei »

1) I'm not deciding a lynch by that method, I'm just showing our reality. And whose mind is actively changing since the day started? The only change you might note is that Salamence is willing to sheep pecanpie and I to lynch you.

2) That scenario is not showing all the information. For instance, the mafia's mindset needs to be set, it can't be derived from one action.

pedit: Salamence: But I was wrong about Alduskkal, so is it always good to trust me?

Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:47 am

In post 665, Salamence20 wrote:Well to tell you the truth, im Not liking the newest CES posts, i like the new PoPP posts, and i doubt a whiskers replacement soon.

So, today i would probably go for a CES lynch in hopes to stop this brundibar/CES scumbuddy theory. But what bothers me is does CES look more like VI or scummy? Being a noob myself idk if this is reckless or just stupid play from CES. I trust you and i am willing for a CES lynch if you and PoPP are up for it.

P-Edit: lynching CES would be a good move, if he is scum, it just about proves Junpei is town and hopefully clear me of this "scumbuddies" theory.

You're not making much sense. The only way me getting lynched is going to end that theory is by the game ending.

Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:50 am

In post 666, Junpei wrote:1) I'm not deciding a lynch by that method, I'm just showing our reality. And whose mind is actively changing since the day started? The only change you might note is that Salamence is willing to sheep pecanpie and I to lynch you.

2) That scenario is not showing all the information. For instance, the mafia's mindset needs to be set, it can't be derived from one action.

1) "once votes are placed"; actions are always going to be more interesting than words.
2) You don't know the mafia's mindset. But the point is exactly that you don't need to know the mafia's mindset to that that kill makes a lot more sense coming from that specific player who is hard read and that the nightkill thus makes it more likely that that player is scum.

Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:51 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 667, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
In post 665, Salamence20 wrote:Well to tell you the truth, im Not liking the newest CES posts, i like the new PoPP posts, and i doubt a whiskers replacement soon.

You're not making much sense. The only way me getting lynched is going to end that theory is by the game ending.

So what youre telling me is that PoPP, me, and you are town, and that we are being used by junpei who is scum? And whiskers his scumbuddy?
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:59 am

That is my current theory, yes, although I haven't ruled you out.

What is that you see in Junpei that you wouldn't expect to see from Junpeiscum?

Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:03 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 657, pieceofpecanpie wrote:

Post #639 wrote:Junpei is all town to me. His slot (ac) made an extremely early case on Pine's fakeclaim and was instrumental in bringing about the scum lynch. Since then Junpei has taken up the scumhunting torch and in my eyes has given a clear run of thoughts and questions to aid towns quest.

To sum it up, this^ he seems like the only person here doing some decent scumhunting.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:01 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 670, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:That is my current theory, yes, although I haven't ruled you out.

What is that you see in Junpei that you wouldn't expect to see from Junpeiscum?

Ok, so im going to take a guess that your main lynches are whiskers and Junpei. How do you suspect me and junpei as scumbuddies when you clearly stated it wasnt possible we were both scum?
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:14 pm

I didn't say I suspected you and Junpei as scumbuddies, just that I haven't ruled you out.

In post 671, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 657, pieceofpecanpie wrote:

To sum it up, this^ he seems like the only person here doing some decent scumhunting.

Going after a partner after that partner has made a claim that should rightly doom him (from balance considerations plus the whole having to fake track results thing) is not something that deserves town credit. I haven't seen anything in terms of scumhunting from Junpei that I wouldn't expect a player with close to 5000 posts to be incapable of faking. The supposition that he's aiding town's quest seems fairly questionable to me when I can't point to anything pro-town that he accomplished (although he hasn't had much chance to).

Jackal711
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Jackal711
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:40 pm

Post by Jackal711 »

VOTE COUNT 5.2

Junpei (0) -
pieceofpecanpie (0) -
Cogito Ergo Sum (0) -
Whiskers (0) -
Salamence20 (0) -

Not Voting: Junpei, pieceofpecanpie, Cogito Ergo Sum, Whiskers, Salamence20

With 5 alive, it's 3 to lynch.

Day 5 deadline is Wednesday July 25th at 2:30pm or in (expired on 2012-07-25 14:30:00)

V/LA declarations noted.
Still seeking Whiskers' replacement. Deadline may be extended based on how long it takes to find one.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”